If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Oxford, MS
There are 3 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Oxford
- Hankins Construction Co.Jared Hankins is a very courteous and attentive young man. He always replied back promptly when I texted him about anything. Kept me informed about the work and the time frame. Would definitely recommend him and his team.
- Hankins Construction Co.The Hankins crew did excellent work, and although we experienced a couple minor bumps in the road, we are very pleased with the outcome. Mr. Hankins was pleasant to work with, fair, and accessible throughout the project.
- Hankins Construction Co.Great customer service and very professional business! I would recommend Hankins Construction to anyone looking for guys you can trust to take good care of you and your projects!
- Hankins Construction Co.Extremely well! They were quick, professional, and courteous! They did exactly what they said and were very punctual! I would recommend them to anyone who needs concrete work done!
- Hankins Construction Co.Perfect! From great price to fast scheduling and completed on time! Looks great! Already recommended to friends n highly recommended!
- Stewart Plumbing CoThey always do a great job. On time, polite, professional and very neat. I refer them anytime I hear someone is looking for a plumber.
- Olshan Foundation RepairJob done very efficiently in one day. Professionally executed. Preparation and cleanup outstanding. Job well done.
- Beatty Foundation RepairIt went very well. It was a massive job and the crew was very professional at all times. The floor was jacked up, new concrete footings were poured and additional supports were installed.The floor in my spare bedroom was looking like a sinkhole was developing and now it is back to normal. I basically got a new foundation. Plus he fixed the concrete steps leading to the house. It is pure heaven not to have items rattle as I walk across the floor. His quote was on the mark. I am more than pleased with his work. I have already recommended Beatty Foundation Repair to a number of friends. Beatty Foundation Repair is family run and there was always a family member with the crew. They take great pride in their work and it is evident read less
- Beatty Foundation RepairWe needed some work done really quick and Beatty Foundation was there and got the work do e very quick. They did an excellent job. I would definitely recommend this company.
- American Standard Foundation RepairOur home doesn't have a concrete foundation and is approximately 50-60 years old. We needed the floors to be leveled in four, maybe five, areas. We called American Standard Foundation Repair LLC for a quote. They happened to be in our area, so we got our quote in a few days. We then talked with the owner, Jae Wells, to help us understand the procedure of leveling he would do. After talking with Jae, we felt his way to correct our problems was the best. They use jacks under the floor to level each area in need. They simply raise or lower the jacks to level floor. There is one man under the house placing jacks and another man inside the house with a level to make sure the jack is in the right place and has leveled the floor of the room correctly They didn't have to replace any joists or beams, and the ground under our house was dry. This was good news to us, because if problems existed the estimate would be larger. His warranty is 18 months after the job is completed. If problems in any area occur after completion, we are to call Jae and he will get his crew here to correct problems ASAP with, of course, no charge during the warranty. After warranty expiration, he will still provide top priority services needed as quickly as possible for a fair rate. On the first day his crew came, Jae and his assistant were here too. He said he would check with his foreman often to see how the job was proceeding. He would also come by to keep check on everything. His guys were very professional and polite; they worked hard each day. They asked often if we were satisfied with the work so far. If we had questions or felt the floor should be raised or lowered to be level, they got right on it to keep us satisfied. We had two rooms that I felt needed adjustments, and they worked with me until I was completely satisfied. It took approximately four days for completion of the job. We are very satisfied with American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC. We definitely made the right decision to go with Jae Wells and American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC read less
Concrete Repair Contractors in Oxford
- Business Description:With over 8 years of concrete experience, we are here to address all you concrete needs.Recent Review:wonderful job , they repaired my old beat up drive way, left it perfect and bigger than before . Very efficient & great customer service , they did exactly what was asked, also very initiative, they fixed a side a few things that wasn’t asked to fix but just make my drive way look even better , overall a great job read lessmichelle t.
- Business Description:American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC is a full service foundation repair company specializing in the prevention, repair and restoration of foundation damage and its effects on your home. We repair both concrete slab and conventional beam and joist homes. American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC prides itself in the proper diagnosis of the cause of foundation failure. Only by understanding the cause of a failure, can we hope to prevent it from occurring again. We give free estimates that a.. read lessRecent Review:Very professional approach to things. They stuck with us for a year, answering our calls to come out and tweak the leveling when we noticed a door was rubbing or the gaps seemed to change with the seasons. Now, the house is solid and no door are rubbing anymore and they did it all with a smile! Price is a little high, but I would rather have it done right and done right the first time than fight someone who doesn't know what they are doing. These people really do know what they are doing! Highly recommended read lessTom O.
- Business Description:Trust 85 years of foundation repair experience. We offer foundation repair, basement waterproofing, crawl space recovery, exterior water management and air quality solutions. Schedule a free estimate now to receive a custom repair plan & pricing. We are A+ BBB rated and offer the industry's leading warranty. When it comes to foundation repair, there's Only Olshan read lessRecent Review:They came up with a creative, affordable solution to a very complex drain problem we had on an old house, involving long lenghts of french drain istallation, concrete cutting and pouring and drainage pipe install for a long distance in the yard. They had to make a couple of adjustments after the initial install, due to the unusual terrain of our yard, but they were very willing to do that, and persisted the final solution completely solved our issue and we are very happy with it. Very nice and supportive office people. Would definitely use them again. read lessMary C.
- Business Description:Cimarron construction offers serval in house services such as dirt construction, concrete residential & commercial, and pool installationRecent Review:It went great. I would recommend them to all. They came quickly and did the right work.Brandon C.
- Business Description:Structural Solutions, LLC Foundation Services, is a foundation solutions company located in Ridgeland Mississippi, specializing in foundation repair, drainage systems, new construction pilings and general contracting services. Established in 2003, Structural Solutions’ technicians have over 30 years of combined experience in foundation repair and renovation. Gives FREE Estimates • Handles Commercial and Residential Properties • Is Locally Owned and Operated • Services Foundation Rep.. read lessRecent Review:Went fine originally till I paid them. I cannot tell how many times I have called and left messages with secretary for management to return my call. I don't believe I have ever received a return phone call after I paid them. Still having problems with my foundation. Didn't have any problems with phone calls when they were wanting my money read lessDoug O.
- Business Description:Do you have a concrete project you've been putting off? Let Innovative Concrete Solutions build your vision & create reality! Bonded & insured! All major credit cards accepted!Recent Review:This company never contacted to do the work.David H.
- Business Description:We give free estimates. We do Patios, Decks, Fences, Driveways, Sidewalks, Landscape Design, Installation, and Maintenance, Lawn Maintenance, Irrigation Installation, Maintenance, and Repair, Drainage, Excavation, Mulching, Outdoor Entertainment Area read lessRecent Review:No work done never was contacted by themrichard s.
- Business Description:We specialise in all types of handyman work..25 yrs experience..
- Business Description:We can handle the small and big jobs the biggest job was 45000 sq ft job. We have 10 employee. the larger jobs we have a weekly draw.
- Business Description:We are currently a sub-contracting company in Memphis TN that specializes in the following trades: -Siding Hardy board and vinyl -Concrete: washed pea gravel, brushed finish -Roof repairs and architectural shingles 3tab, TPO, EPDM -Demolition, tile, bathroom renovations, kitchen back splash, hard wood floors, drywall, interior and exterior paint, carpet installation, and any additional interior remodeling -Build brick and stone homes (mason work) -Build fence We are currently licensed an.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Water Valley
- Potts Camp
- Hickory Flat
- Holly Springs
- New Albany
- Blue Mountain
concrete contractors in Oxford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C L Construction Inc6067 Apple Tree Dr
- Cantu Construction115 Gamwyn Park Dr
- Carpenter General Services2806 Arcadia St.
- Carrington Construction & Management Company115-D Eureka Street
- Cimarron Construction LLC11050 Mosby Ln
- Colton Construction409 Water Street
- Concept Construction LLC254 CR-183
- Concrete Finishing406 Ellisville Blvd.
- Cooper Concrete Construction LLC2012 39th Street
- C L Construction Inc
- Handyman Services (On-Time Consultant LLC)121 Eastland Street
- HARDHAT CONSTRUCTION INC.3735 Cherry Rd
- Hart Family Construction Company2045 Wilbourne Rd
- HEMPSTEAD CONCRETE CREATIONS2147 CENTRAL FIRETOWER RD
- Hendrix Home Builders and Residential Repair9135 Broadway
Olive Branch, Mississippi
- Handyman Services (On-Time Consultant LLC)
- Innovative Concrete Solutions, LLC957 Seed Tick Rd.
- Innovative Concrete Solutions, LLC
- J & B EnterprisesPO Box 153
Holly Springs, Mississippi
- J & B Enterprises
- L&L Enterprises440 Highway 494
- L&L Enterprises
- New Beginning892 W Loop Dr.
WEST POINT, Mississippi
- New Beginning
- Smith Construction56 Devon Rd.
- Snow's RemodelingPo Box 94/ 183 Frank Snow Rd
Mcintosh , Alabama
- Standard Construction Company1338 Hwy. 309 North
- steve dillard construction1116 county rd 94
New Albany, Mississippi
- Structural Solutions LLC298 S Perkins St
- Smith Construction
- Triton Construction Company3072 county road 41
- Triton Construction Company
- WEBCO Contractors and Mechanical627 Highway 145 N
- WEBCO Contractors and Mechanical