Royal Flush Concrete

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2010

Integrity is the foundation of our business. We have built long-standing relationships with our customers and vendors through hard work, dedication and honesty. We've layered that with a full range of quality products and services, as well as one of the finest quality control programs in the industry. All those combined have set us apart from our competition. At Royal Flush Concrete, we set high standards for ourselves, and our employees. Our managers are expected to lead by example and to maintain an attitude of professionalism at all times. We feel strongly that well-trained, highly motivated employees are our company’s greatest assets. That is why we seek out people who wish to grow along with us and share in our high moral and business standards. We reward employees who hold integrity, safety and customer satisfaction above all else. We take the responsibility of managing this Company very seriously, as many people depend on our success. We continually seek out opportunities to expand our markets, products, and services while increasing profitability. Since starting our business in 1998, we’ve continued to grow and to give back to the communities and people who have supported us over the years. Bottom line: Here at Royal Flush Concrete we plan for the future to ensure the longevity of the company, for the benefit of all....

A Service Provider's profile image

+17 more images

concrete repair (133)Patios (29)masonry (23)hardscaping (22)stamped concrete (19)lawn & landscaping (16)concrete driveways (12)decks & porches (8)tree service (5)pressure washing (3)house painting (1)

03/08/2021

John G.

Someone came out and reviewed my requirements, then said they would get back to me, and I never heard from them again.

Description of Work
Concrete pad

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

07/02/2020

Brendon A.

Excellent!!! They were able to schedule me faster than I thought they would. Their efficiency and quality of the completed work was great.

Description of Work
Needed a wall built

Work Completed On 07/02/2020

07/02/2020

CJ H.

Company did not contact me, despite request for quote.

Description of Work
Concrete repair

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

02/14/2020

John S.

Ambrosio the owner returned my call (Tuesday) very quickly and set up an estimate appointment. He never showed but did call the next morning and came early to give an estimate. He said he could do the job on Saturday and then called us later to say he could do it on Thursday. The job took about 3 hours (most of which was digging to eliminate tree roots) and they did a great job. They cleaned up all adjacent areas after finishing the wall. Total cost was $1000.

Description of Work
Block wall repaired due to tree roots. Cost was $1000.

Work Completed On 02/14/2020

01/29/2020

Eugene B.

The owner explained the issues with the construction of the wall. He explained how to properly reinforce the wall and what needed to be done. Fantastic work.

Description of Work
Repaired 30 feet of block wall (top layer) blown over in a storm.

Work Completed On 01/09/2020

02/12/2019

Wayne B.

Start to finish everything went smoothly and exactly as it was explained to me. The area I had done was approximately 100 feet by 40 feet. I had talked to Ambrosio previously, and when I called to tell him that we were ready to start, he said he would be there the following Monday. His crew showed up as planned and work every day until they were finished. Ambrosio can by every day to make sure everything was being done correctly. This is a rare company these days. They are more concerned with the quality of their work, than getting paid for every little thing they do. I have used several contractors in this town, and it truly is refreshing to fine a company that does what they say they will, when they say they will. Best of all, the quality is better than I expected, and I am very particular. I would recommend this company to everyone. Thank you Ambrosio!

Description of Work
RV driveway, and patio

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, patios

Work Completed On 02/04/2019

11/04/2018

Frances L.

The owner of the company came out to give us an estimate for the work requested. He addressed all our issues and sent a proposal, which we accepted. There were 3 main workers who did most of the work and several others that helped in specific areas. Everyone worked hard and things went quite well. We are very happy with the job they performed and would have no hesitation in recommending them.

Description of Work
A pillar to our retaining was damaged and we needed that repaired. One thing led to another and we decided to get all our masonry and the cement driveway fixed, and resurface the back patio with cool decking.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, masonry, patios

Work Completed On 10/01/2018

09/19/2018

Sandra S.

My wall was crumbly, 20 years old and ugly concrete block (6’x40’) I had large palms, whose roots were threatening mine and my neighbors walls with serious damage. Now the palms are gone and my wall is as beautiful as any fireplace I’ve seen, with a cap and everything. We love it.

Description of Work
Repair and Veneer retaining wall

Category concrete repair, hardscaping, stamped concrete

Work Completed On 09/14/2018

08/30/2018

Zane D.

They responded right away and did good work. Still waiting on a quote for a second project we requested.

Description of Work
We had them tuckpoint and repair a masonry wall.

Category masonry

Work Completed On 07/18/2018

06/06/2018

Kathleen B.

He responded promptly, looked at the repair needed for the patio and his work was excellent. He is a hard working, honest and fair individual and I will definitely hire him again. It is just refreshing to be able to deal with a true professional. It reminded me of the way our country used to be.

Description of Work
repair of stained, concrete patio

Category concrete repair, masonry, stamped concrete

Work Completed On 06/01/2018

03/14/2018

Tamyra K.

Ambrosio was great. He came out the day I first contacted him and we walked through the project. He gave me ideas of what could be done ie: in place irrigation system and an incline. He sent a bid a couple of days later as we agreed. I thought his price was very reasonable. Once accepted, he had a crew come out. Very professional, kept me informed of what they were doing, but didn't bother me. Did the job in one day, cleaned up really well, which was appreciated. The quality of work is great. A happy customer!

Description of Work
I had pavers done in a 30'x10' section of my backyard.

Category hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 03/06/2018

07/12/2017

Scott N.

Very fast. Great work. Reasonable price

Description of Work
Repaired pavers

Work Completed On 07/12/2017

06/26/2017

Rebecca S.

It was a little slow due to weather and some irrigation problems at our house. The irrigation was managed by our gardener. The guys were respectful of our property and worked hard to get our job done.

Description of Work
Concrete walkway. Fill in some planters

Work Completed On 06/17/2017

Thank you!!

04/05/2017

Gregory G.

Perfect! i would highly recommend Ambrosio and his company, Royal Flush Concrete.

Description of Work
I had a new patio slab poured, approximately 10'x20' Also I had concrete stairs and landing removed and new ones poured.

Category concrete repair, patios

Work Completed On 03/24/2017

04/01/2017

Joel S.

Perfectly: negotiating the work agreement was smooth, the job was begun and finished on schedule, the crew was polite and protective of the property, and the cleanup was excellent.

Description of Work
Remove/replace concrete driveway and walkways.

Work Completed On 04/01/2017

03/20/2017

Lena M.

Excellent. I contacted 3 companies from Angie's List. Two did not return my calls. Ambrosio, owner of Royal Flush, called back promptly, made an appointment for the following day. Kept the appointment promptly. He went over my options and did not try to sell me something I did not need. He was professional, personable, and honest. I was impressed with him and agreed to what I thought was a very reasonable price. His men showed up on time, worked quickly and professionally and cleaned up after themselves. I will definitely use them again for any concrete work I may need. Excellent service and excellent work!

Description of Work
Added a row of blocks and a cap to existing cement block wall at back of my backyard.

Work Completed On 03/18/2017

03/17/2017

Tom N.

Left request for estimate on their website and a totally different company called - Valley Wide Landscaping and Concrete (702)822-6000. Asked if they were part of Angie's they replied yes, so made an appointment with them a week prior. On appointment day no one showed. Called back several times and left messages but no return call - until next day.

Description of Work
Concrete Pad

Work Completed On 03/14/2017

03/04/2017

Zaaida L.

I have no idea whats going on. I called this guy 4 times with no response. I texted him 3 times with no response. I messaged him on Angies List and he finally responded saying he will be here Wednesday. Well its Friday now and I still received NO CALL or NO SHOW. I waited all day at my house Wednesday thinking for sure he would show up. If you don't want the business just tell me. Why did you waste so much of my time. BEWARE!!!!

Description of Work
Wanted our concrete sealed

Category concrete repair, decks, stamped concrete, patios

Work Completed On 03/04/2017

10/07/2016

Ronald J.

The crew was accommodating as they had to do my job in two different days because I have a 14 foot long BBQ and outdoor fireplace that was taking up space. They did have the section under the patio and I had movers move the BBQ and fireplace and they came out and did the other half. I got a large crack in the concrete show up about two weeks after the job. I notified Ambrosio twice about this crack and he has not gotten back to me. A photo of the crack is attached.

Description of Work
I called Ambrosio and he came out to my house and gave me an estimate. I thought his estimate was fair and I told him I would call him to schedule the concrete install once the utilities for the BBQ and fireplace were done. I called him a few weeks later and set up the day and time for him to come out and do the job. The job involved pouring a large concrete patio and some elaborate concrete stepping stones for a modern landscape job in exposed aggregate concrete.

Work Completed On 08/24/2016

Review for Royal Flush Concrete - 4820 Stillwater Avenue, Las Vegas, NV - 33670001

09/26/2016

Ken P.

Very well, am please with the results.

Description of Work
Concrete path from front to rear of house.

Category concrete repair, stamped concrete

Work Completed On 07/19/2016

09/15/2016

Richard D.

Because of cracks, the Company originally recommended resurfacing with cool deck coating. After a couple of the months the cool deck coating started to peel off due to not adhering properly. I contacted the Company, and Ambrosio came out and inspected the problem. A couple weeks later, his crew returned, removed the cool deck coating, filled in the cracks, and restained and sealed the pool deck. The final result still looks good after a year. They stand by there work.

Description of Work
Patch cracks. Stain, and seal pool deck.

Work Completed On 09/15/2015

08/09/2016

Michael M.

Very good a little high priced little high priced but very good he is fine. he is little expensive but he do a good job. He was very thorough he was exactly he did the pitches and the drains are very good he had to tie in some drain lines underneath ground he did very good with it. Overall I was very satisfied with him.

Description of Work
I used Royal Flush Concrete for Concrete - Pouring & Repair.

Work Completed On 01/09/2015