Does your carpet need a good scrubbing? Consider calling in a professional carpet cleaner. Here’s everything you can expect from the carpet cleaning process.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Biloxi, MS
There are 2 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Biloxi
- PREMIERE CARPET CLEANINGWe use them all the time. They got the keys today for one of our properties. They do work for us on a weekly basis. Their price depends on the condition of the home. I don't get the bills once they bring them in as it goes straight to my manager. They have always come out for us and have always done a good job. If we have an emergency they would always make sure that they get to that immediately. We have never had any complaints about their work. Their price is a little high sometimes. We have used other companies in the past, and Premiere Carpet Cleaning has been the best. They are wonderful
- Doctor Clean Carpet and Tile CareI was extremely pleased with this company! They were on time and very professional. My carpet and tile looked new again! It was great to see the owner of the company doing the work first hand and made sure he didn't leave until I was pleased. I would recommend this company!
- PREMIERE CARPET CLEANINGThis is the only carpet cleaning company I will use. The owner takes pride in the work that he does.
- Stanley SteemerI called them up and they came out within a few hours, which is pretty good. They did good work, had lines of communication open all the time, and we were very pleased with their service.
- Teddy Bear's Restoration & Carpet Cleaning IncThe techs arrived and handled the problem. They had the equipment as well as the expertise to deal with the water extraction and carpet cleaning in a swift, professional manner. Two different crews returned to my home on two occasions. All of the techs were very knowledgeable and possessed the same professional and personable manner. It is my understanding that this company has sister companies that offer other home services. I will use them AGAIN!!
- Stanley Steemer - GulfportThey removed the stains in my carpet. They were really professional. I was very satisfied with their work.
- Teddy Bear's Restoration & Carpet Cleaning IncPrice at delivery was higher than original quote. When reminded that came to them by way of Angie's List - agreed to original quote. Rug was cleaned very well.
- PRO CLEAN CARPET CLEANINGChip did an excellent job, and did it right the first time. I had just moved into a rental house in which the carpet looked to be ruined due to the previous tenants who did not take care of the house at all and who obviously had a couple of large dogs. The landlord discounted the rent due to this, but would not replace the carpet. Chip cleaned the entire living room and hallway carpets twice over along with a special deoderizer for pets. There was also a large 5'x10' rug which also had pet stains that he cleaned at no extra charge. The carpet came out excellent! It almost looked new again, I couldn't believe my eyes. I'm glad I took before and after pictures or no one would have believed me. I used Pro Clean a second time about a year later, and they did just as good of a job as the previous time and gave me a $25 discount. I am about to have my carpet cleaned once again this week, and I highly recommend Chip with Pro Clean Carpet Cleaning in Moss Point, MS. This is an honest company who does a great job for a great and fair price, and does the job right the first time. If not, they'll come back and redo it with no questions asked
- Pro-Techs Carpet, Tile and UpholsteryIt went great! One time very punctual! Very hardworking and made sure I was satisfied with the outcome before they Left! Awesome company would recommend them to everyone!!
- Teddy Bear's Restoration & Carpet Cleaning IncHad a good experience all around. Scheduling an appt was easy, the sales person on the phone was very helpful and knowledgable. Price quoted on the phone was what was charged. Very reasonably priced. Did a great job. No complaints. Very prompt and quick and professional.
Last update on February 21, 2017
Carpet Cleaners in Biloxi
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Steam cleaning and dry cleaning your carpets can remove the dirt and grime and prolong your carpet’s life. Steam cleaning is best if you have allergies and want to remove deep-down dirt, while dry cleaning is best for spot cleaning and drying time.
Keeping your carpet looking new and clean means taking the time to revive carpet pile, which is a combination of the type, length and thickness of its fibers.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Saint Martin,
- Ocean Springs,
- Gulf Hills,
- Gulf Park Estates,
- Long Beach,
- Pass Christian,
- Big Point,
- Moss Point,
- Bay Saint Louis,
carpet cleaners in Biloxi
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- PREMIERE CARPET CLEANING940 N COUNTRY CLUB LN
Biloxi, Mississippi 39532
- PREMIERE CARPET CLEANING
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
Jacksonville, Florida 32246
- Color Your Carpet
- Doctor Clean Carpet and Tile Care3106 breezy hill lane
Ocean Springs, Mississippi 39564
- Doctor Clean Carpet and Tile Care
- Ms D's Exquisite Cleaning Service LLC
Pascagoula, Mississippi 39581
- Ms D's Exquisite Cleaning Service LLC
- Stanley Steemer - Gulfport34 - 29th St Ste K
Gulfport, Mississippi 39507
- Stanley Steemer - Gulfport
- Teddy Bear's Restoration & Carpet Cleaning Inc9230 Old Lorraine Rd
Gulfport, Mississippi 39506
- Teddy Bear's Restoration & Carpet Cleaning Inc
Carpet cleaners that service Biloxi
Carpet Cleaning FAQ
How much is carpet cleaning?
Answer: Carpet cleaning costs $25 to $70 per room on average, depending on the size of your home. A three-bedroom home will run $175 for a complete professional carpet cleaning service, while larger homes can cost between $300 and $600. In most cases, a flat rate applies to the number of rooms you need cleaned rather than the square footage of those areas.
How long does it take for carpet to dry after cleaning?
Answer: Following a professional carpet cleaning, it can take anywhere from 6 to 10 hours for your carpet to fully dry. The actual drying time may vary according to carpet type and the cleaning method used, but contact your carpet cleaning service provider if your carpet remains wet after 24 hours.
Should you vacuum before carpet cleaning?
Answer: Absolutely. Vacuuming your carpet before your cleaning professionals arrive will allow you to remove any loose dirt that muddy paws and boots have dragged into your home. Vacuuming beforehand also helps loosen the carpet fibers so the cleaner can soak into the deepest crevices and grab those stubborn dirt particles.
How often should carpets be cleaned?
Answer: Cleaning carpets once every 12 months helps keep dirt and other carpet allergens under control. You might consider cleaning at more frequent intervals depending on foot traffic. A local professional carpet cleaning company can help you set and maintain a schedule that’s appropriate for homes with pets, children, allergies, smokers, and colored carpets.
How long does carpet cleaning take?
Answer: On average, professional carpet cleaning takes up to 30 minutes per room, depending on the complexity of the cleaning. Deeper stains on long and shaggy carpets may increase the time of service.
Do carpet cleaning companies move your furniture?
Answer: It depends. Some carpet cleaning services will move your furniture for free, while others may charge a fee. Most companies will move six to 10 items of furniture in larger rooms and three to five items in smaller rooms. When inquiring about your next professional carpet cleaning service, be sure to ask if moving furniture is included in the service price.