K&M CLEANING SERVICES

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2017

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
Not Licensed

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

9201 Riverlodge Rd 1 888-436-6779

Moss Point, MS 39562

We are the Residential House Cleaning Specialists. Guaranteed or It's Free! Ms BBB Certified, Living Wage Company. Serving Central Tx & Southern Ms. Insurance information is posted in our profile pictures. Please view our service area photos to see if we currently service your specific area! Green Cleaning available upon request. Visit www.knmcleaningservices.com for a free quote today!...

house cleaning (39)window cleaning (17)carpet cleaning (7)upholstery cleaning (2)movers (1)lawn care (1)

12/01/2020

Great, the house is very clean and it smells very good.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

11/29/2020

Melissa is flexible, reliable, trustworthy, and always does the best job!

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

11/25/2020

Simply Amazing!!! After living all over the country, K & M Cleaning Service is the best service we've ever been lucky enough to use! We also tried out a few different services as well as individuals here locally in Austin that were subpar when compared to the thorough and fantastic job of K & M. I joke with my husband that we can't move again because we'll be hard pressed to find a service that do...

Description of Work
Super deep as well as regular house cleaning

Work Completed On 11/24/2020

11/22/2020

Melissa and her team are reliable and excellent at what they do. We have relied on het services for the last two years and I’m so glad I met her.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 11/21/2020

11/30/2019

Very good and detailed. Had minor errors.

Description of Work
Deep House Cleaning

Work Completed On 11/23/2019

10/22/2019

Wonderful! I have a difficult work schedule and they were able to work with me to find a convenient time to come. Ashley is very thorough and friendly! I’m glad to have found this company!

Description of Work
Monthly cleaning of home

Work Completed On 10/22/2019

10/20/2019

She was exetremely slow and exetremely expensive, didn’t finish her job and brought along child (Update) Very badly. She yelled at me and made me feel very sorry for hiring those People. Will never call them again. I have no idea how they received such a high rating. They are not maids they are users just to get money. Was very relieved when she left.

Description of Work
House cleaning, She only touched 3 rooms out of 8

Work Completed On 10/20/2019

You used our maid for 8 hours to help you move your things around and assist with chores outside of our normal services. After getting the extra work we later gave you a full refund and don’t understand why you would say such horrible untrue things when we have done nothing but help you for absolutely free.

08/21/2019

Everything was great. Melissa arrived on time, was friendly and professional, and got right on it. I walked her through the house which was a bit too messy in places; she went to work on a bathroom while I put away some clutter. Well, she worked around the stuff I hadn’t gotten to, dusting under items and wiping them off. In the end she even hand washed the few dishes in the sink, folded some clot...

Description of Work
My home needed a deep clean. I particularly appreciate a detail on the kitchen including the oven and fridge.

Work Completed On 08/20/2019

06/24/2019

Charged $275 did not clean oven, microwave or top of shelves. Quoted 4 hours but complete in 1 and a half. They may have rushed because I told them the carpet cleaners may arrive sooner than the intended 4 hours of cleaning. Nice ladies, but with 3 people cleaning I did expect oven and microwave to be cleaned.

Description of Work
Clean an empty house to prepare for sale

Work Completed On 06/19/2019

Ms. [Member Name Removed] our maids have to clock in to every location we clean with GPS and were at your home for almost 4 hours. You also were only charged $199 for your cleaning at a discount from the standard Move-in/Move-out price for your size home. Our maids also did a walkthrough of your home with you before leaving in which the ovens, cabinets, etc were inspected by all parties. You even ...

11/02/2018

Very polite and responsive. Took special care due to mother-in-law being on oxygen.

Description of Work
Deep house cleaning

Work Completed On 11/02/2018

It's always a pleasure helping great people! Thanks for the great review!

We specialize in Residential Housekeeping Services. That's it! That's all we do! If you are looking for a jack-of-all-trades it's not us, but if you want your house to sparkle, give K&M Cleaning Services a call today! We are so sure you'll love our service that we offer a 100% money back guarantee to all our customers!

We do not offer duct cleaning, pressure washing, yard work, moving services, or floor buffing

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal