When hiring someone to clean your gutters, there are a few factors to consider including the length of your gutters, how many stories your home has, and whether to hire a pro or handyperson. Here are some things to consider.
Get matched with top gutter cleaners in Maryville, MO
There are 6 highly-rated local gutter cleaners.
Recent Gutter Cleaning Reviews in Maryville
- Gutter DoctorChad and Austin were a delight! They showed up on time (which is rare out here for contractors) and did an awesome job. They explained everything to me in a way that made sense and Austin even recommended a cheaper alternative than what I originally had in mind. I was pleasantly surprised that they were legitimately looking out for my best interest instead of over charging me read less
- Gutter Cover of Kansas CityWe had gutters and gutter covers put on They did a wonderful job. We had an oak tree that left a lot of debris and clogged up our gutters. The new gutters and gutter covers have solve that problem. This is the second time that we have use them, Once on our own home and on one of our rental properties We have several rental properties and will continue to use them for our rental propertie read less
- Gutter DuckI had Gutter Duck clean and replace some damaged gutters and they did a great job. Very professional and polite. I’m very happy with the work they did.
- Hunter's Lawn Care & Tree ServiceHunter's Lawn Care proves themselves time and time again. Multiple times I had called to get estimates from Shane and I am impressed and more than happy every time. Their completed work is breath-taking and the cleanup of jobs is as if you could never tell they were present! I would recommend Shane and his company, Hunter's Lawn Care & Tree Service, for any tree or landscape need I may have. Friendly, affordable, and very knowledgeable read less
- Zykan Exteriors STLThis was an A++ job from beginning to finish. They did all the work of dealing with the complex process of dealing with inspections, insurance claims, etc and made it easy for me. As a home owner, I also needed expert advice - which I received. Excellent communication, Will was there supervising at every step. When the job was finished, there was no sign that a crew had ever been there - except for my brand new roof! It was truly a pleasure. I, myself, am a professional and I require total professionalism which I received in abundance. Thanks Zykan and thank you Will read less
- Brian's Handyman ServiceHe was prompt in getting a work estimate back to us as well as prompt in getting the work finished. He cleaning everything up well. He even repaired an item that was not in his scope of work but saw that it needed repair, and he did not charge extra. I would gladly hire him again!
- CJL Multi Services llcWonderful, we still cannot get over how beautiful our house looks and we thought we were going to have to repaint the whole house this fall and now we do not need to paint at all. The men were professional, polite, punctual, and had our whole house cleaned in just several hours. They stuck to their bid and we are going to hire them to come do our barn next spring read less
- Shingle TechI called and the same day, someone came out to measure and give a bid. The work was done the following day. Everything was perfect. The bid was reasonable and quick. The work done was excellent and very quick. Everything was cleaned up. I was very pleased!
- We Clean WindowsThey arrived promptly to give us a bid, and their arrival on the day scheduled for the work was also on time.They were prepared, used drop cloths in the home, moved what needed to be moved for the work, put it back, cleaned up after themselves, and most importantly did an outstanding job. They checked the windows after doing both sides, and redid a few with nothing said from us, so that when they were done, the windows were so clean it looked like there was no glass there!They were great to work with, and had great attitudes. We will most definitely be bringing them back next year read less
- Gutter BrothersHe was very nice and genuinely felt bad that I had to go through the process of getting a refund through Angies list for the coupon offer. On HOLD with Angies for over ten minutes so far...
Gutter Cleaning Services in Maryville
- Business Description:Are you worried about the state of your home’s exterior? Freedom Restoration & Roofing is a full-service roofing and storm restoration company also specializing in siding and gutter services. If your home has suffered storm damage or if you’re looking to stay on top of roof repairs, our technicians have the training and experience to offer the best solution. Our top priority is your complete satisfaction, which is why we do everything we can to facilitate your needs. We offer 24/7 emergency s.. read lessRecent Review:I was impressed with this company. I had suspect roof damage following a storm and worked with Mike who performed a roof inspection. He was very professional, customer friendly and knowledgeable. It turned out my roof did not require repair/replacement. I further commend for their integrity. If/when I am need of future roof repair I will certainly look to Freedom (and Mike) first read lessTom K.
- Business Description:D & S Scurry Construction has been in business since 1988, where we have the experience and dedicated to building quality roofs. We price our products fairly and work hard to make sure that our customers get exactly the kind of roof they need. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.. read lessRecent Review:Professional, timely, reasonable prices, and quality work. Highly recommend this business!Marcia E.
- Business Description:Rolox Home Service has been a leader in the Kansas City home improvement community for over thirty years. Utilizing only the very best products and materials, our experienced craftsmen can improve your home with: Energy-Saving Replacement Windows & Doors Maintenance-free Vinyl Siding Maintenance-free Gutter Protection Under Decking Bathroom Tub and Shower Liners Give us a call today at 1-800-950-3060 to schedule a free, no-obligation, in-home appointment or visit us at www.roloxhomeservice.co read lessRecent Review:The only quote he gave me was on a business card with the amount of $17,000 on the back of the card. I talked to Dan and he told me I had a day to let him know if I wanted them to do the work. I said I do not make a decision like this in a day. They never gave me any paperwork to say what I was paying for. He was curt with me and called me two more times to see if I wanted them to do the work. He then called several times the following week and did not leave a message. I would not recommend them and I moved on to hire someone else. read lessjennifer e.
- Business Description:The K-Guard System - Unlike most leaf gutter guards, K-Guard is a completely engineered, fully integrated, leaf free system. No other leaf gutter guards can offer the protection, strength, durability, capacity and attractiveness of our K-Guard gutter covers. The K-Guard gutter cover system is built around our patented, high-strength hangers which are made of all-weather, high-impact polymers. The lifespan of the K-Guard leaf gutter guard system is practically unlimited. Because our gutters ar.. read lessRecent Review:I am so pleased with our new K-Guard gutters. Our Sales Rep Larry Moore was great to work with. He encouraged us to get quotes from several other companies including their direct competitor Leaf Guard along with reviewing the online reviews. Larry took his time measuring and listening to my needs and worked with us to make sure we had the perfect quote. He showed me the differences between several other gutter systems and what sets them apart without being pushy. He told me exactly who was going to call me next and what to expect. I then got a call from Kelly Bollin to set up the install date and time. He was very friendly to work with and helped get the install setup within a few days. Kelly then called back yesterday to confirm my install for today at 8:00 AM. He told me to expect Installers Michael and Jeremy for the install. Both Michael and Jeremy were awesome to work with. Michael asked me if I had any questions or concerns before they got started. I did talk to him about a few questions I had on the guttering off the side of the house. He took a look and addressed my concerns and told me how he would fix this issue when they installed the new gutters. They then got started right away and wasted no time getting the old guttering down. He noticed some rot on the corners of the fascia board so they let me know and replaced a section that needed to be replaced and proceeded with the gutters. They took their time to make sure they were installed perfectly and still got them done quickly. When they finished they did a great job cleaning up and hauling the old away you cannot tell they were ever here. Before they left Michael walked around the house with me to make sure I was happy and to address the concerns I had mentioned on the sides of the house earlier. Michael showed me the remedy they did to help. It was just perfect. I am extremely pleased and could not have been in better hands from Larry our Sales Guy to Kelly who set up everything and to Michael and Jeremy our installers. 5-star service all the way around. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing gutters read lessDonnie R.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll come when it's convenient for you read lessRecent Review:They're very professional. Did the work carefully.Jason M.
- Business Description:Owner operated and one employee. No up front money until job is complete, if materials are needed for the job you have a choice to make the purchase yourself or can be added into the job. Estimates are free always read lessRecent Review:Impressed by his work. Took pride in job timeliness utill completion. Went the extra mile to make sure job was done. Will hire again and have for smaller jobs.Bj S.
- Business Description:A small hometown company. We specialize in complete lawn care, storm clean up, yard clean up, light handyman work, light landscaping, light hauling, snow removal, snow plow services, firewood, gutter cleaning and gutter screen installation, and general labor. We provide services of all kind's designed to fit your wallet. All estimates are free. S&D Lawn Services has ben in business for 4 years. The company is owner operated with on call employees 24/7. Payment methods include all major credit.. read lessRecent Review:S&D lawn services originally bid me $10,500 for a retaining wall. After the work was started, they ended up eventually billing me $15,288.91, which was almost $5,000 over (50% over) his initial bid. In addition to the retaining wall, I hired Scott to also dig out a water line, place some drain tile, plant grass at my house, and dig some trampoline holes. This was an additional charge of $4,828.26. The total we were billed for EVERYTHING was $20,617.17. The first complaint I have is the water line job. Not only did he place the line incorrectly/not deep enough, but he lied to me about it and changed his story multiple times once most of the 200 feet was already buried and he was caught. When I confronted Scott about the water line not being deep enough, he did not own up to the mistake. He first tried to say that it was no big deal because he could just put insulating wrap around it and it would be fine. He then tried to claim that the shallow water line was MY FAULT. He claimed that I told him to grade the property and shave a foot off the depth of my soil after the water line was placed. This claim is false, but even if it was true, HE SHOULD HAVE REFUSED to grade the property WITHOUT TALKING TO ME ABOUT THE RISKS because it would have made the water line too shallow. There is no way I would have consented to a grading job if I knew it was going to cause my water line to freeze. The second complaint I will mention is the rental equipment. Scott rented equipment for weeks at a time, and many days that equipment just sat on our property unused. He later complained about the equipment rental costs and that I needed to give more money to cover it. This is one main reason why I had to pay significantly over the initial bid. The third complaint I have has to do with S&D’s professionalism at times. Scott raised his voice at me multiple times over phone, and even hung up on my wife one day when she asked him to keep one of his appointments. He would commit to working on certain dates/times, would not show up, and would not communicate as to why he didn’t show. Lastly, I have concerns over the competence in this company if the scope of the work is beyond lawn and tree work. As mentioned above, he didn't put in the water line to code, but he also wasn't backfilling the wall correctly either. In both cases I had to have another contractor tell me how to fix the problem. I ended up paying a total of $18,669.60 for S&D's jobs, and not a single one of the projects that I paid them for was ever completed. After almost four months of waiting, I had to just pay other people to finish everything. It was an incredible loss of time and money for me read lessLance C.
- Business Description:-Cook Roofing Company LLX has a full service, experienced staff that is proficient in all kinds of roofing, guttering and painting. -Fully insured. -A 50% deposit is normally required upon signing a contract and full payment is due upon completion. -We do roof inspection, evaluation and appraisal for individuals and companies. -Some financing is available read lessRecent Review:Overall, I am greatly disappointed in this company. This company disappointed me in every way possible. Owner, Mark Cook, hired subcontractors to do the work for him since he was too busy to do it himself and he definitely was not aware of the quality of their workmanship, nor did he supervise their work. He fired one crew after I sent him pictures of the shoddy work they were doing on my siding, and then after the second crew had been hired (and also were not experienced), they left the job unfinished and it is still unfinished to this day. Weeks would go by with no communication and I would have to text and call him about 5-6 times to get a call back and on two occasions I had to threaten legal action to get him to do any work on my home. There was a litany of mistakes....He ordered the wrong materials, and the roofers installed a red/brown roof on my home that was supposed to be grey. It does not match the dark blue siding. He forgot to order two windows and so I paid for them out of pocket. Both of his siding crews installed the siding improperly and he tried to tell me that the siding was defective and that he couldn't do anything for me to make it right until the siding manufacturers fixed it for him. I have had two other companies come out to look at it and they confirmed it has been installed improperly. The window contractor was great and roofers installed that properly (as far as I know), just with the wrong colored material. Siding has been left hanging from the side of the home, gable vents not replaced, trim looks really bad, the front door was not replaces as promised, porch lights, outlets, shutters, and hoses are not reattached to the home. And the most noticeable thing that I see when I look at my home is all of the warped siding covering it. I gave Mark a check for $16,000 and he made sure to stop by my place of employment to pick it up the day after the insurance company sent it in the mail, but then it took him over a year to get to the point where he just wouldn't do any more work on my home...and a LOT of headache and frustration during that time. I hired Mark's dad many years ago replace my roof and he was great to work with. I thought that was who still ran the company, but sadly, this has been a totally different and disappointing experience. If you would like to see the work that his subcontractors did, please feel free to drive by my home and take a look. It's located at: 140 Rea St., Hollister. I'm still waiting for the extra funds to fix the mess Cook Roofing Company has left. Please save yourself the headache and hire someone that cares about doing good work on your home read lessStefanie P.
- Business Description:Fully insured, bbb accredited, family owned gutter companyRecent Review:Never heard from Gutter Brothers. A representative from Leaf Filter in Maryland Heights, MO. showed up and explained their system and gave a demonstration of their product on Saturday. We were quoted a price that included gutter cleaning and repair and installation of the gutters covers. We received a warranty that would convey with the house when we decide to sell and a 50 year guarantee. The workers showed up on Monday morning and got everything taken care of read lessGeorgina C.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional business name - Ryan Cranmer.Recent Review:They did a great job. Wes quoted the job and stayed inconstant communication throughout the project.Jeff L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter cleaning service articles
Gutters are designed to redirect rainwater away from the home’s foundation. When a gutter is clogged, it can lead to serious damage like rotting wood, serious pest problems, leaks in your home, cracks in the foundation, and even more.
When gutters become clogged with leaves and other debris, they can’t do their job. There are a lot of factors that go into how much gutter cleaning will cost. Find out how much you can expect to spend on this essential home task.
Find gutter cleaners in
- Burlington Junction
- Mound City
- Grant City
- King City
- Rock Port
- Saint Joseph
gutter cleaners in Maryville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All Around Handyman7200 N Moberly Dr
- All Phase Home Repair2815 Felix St b
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- All Purpose Pressure Washing1154 cr 534
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- ALL-N-ALL CONSTRUCTION, LLCPO Box 77
- AR Complete Anything Goes30892 MO-86
Eagle Rock, Missouri
- Area Wide Electrical Services215 W 12th St
- All Around Handyman
- Gutter Brothers6200 Ruth Ann Drive
- Gutter Brothers
- JS Remodeling N Construction, LLC313 N Folger St
- JS Remodeling N Construction, LLC
- K-Guard Kansas City9910 W 62nd Ter
- K-Guard Kansas City
- Mac Company2911 Beaver Creek Drive
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Manor Roofing and Restoration7125 W Henderson Rd
- MATILDA MASONRY AND MOREP.O. BOX 76
- McCoys Roofing & Repair4210 State Highway AA
King City, Missouri
- Mid-Mo Gutter Protection Services10669 Audrain Rd 929
- Mike Rose Roofing5510 Lake Ave..
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Mint Service Contracting201 south 8th #562
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Mac Company
- Neighbors Home Repair ServicePO Box 33
- Neighbors Home Repair Service
- Pringer Lawn Care59 Hwy 17
- Pringer Lawn Care
- Taylor engineering and construction inc.1703 south Broadway St
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- The Handiman Service2305 St Joseph Ave
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- TreadStone Exteriors LLC751 N Business Route 5
- TreadStone Guttering & Exteriors LLC383 Deer Trail Dr
- TRI STATE ROOFING & GENERAL1607 BIRD ST
- TWI Commercial Cleaning Service861 E. Cherry Street
- Taylor engineering and construction inc.