A garage remodel can bring new life to a spot you only designated as the place to park cars. Using this guide, you’ll understand the different factors affecting a garage remodels’ cost, such as type of garage conversion, how big your garage is, and permit
Get matched with top garage door companies in Maryville, MO
There are 1 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Maryville
- Schaefer Door Co. Inc.Schaefer Door replaced a garage door with as close a match as I could have hoped for my existing door. They respected my budget, did a terrific job and completed the work for exactly the quoted price. I would highly recommend!
- Schaefer Door Co. Inc.Schaefer Door was amazing. Super quick turnaround! They came out to give a quote and were able to fix the door the same day. Their staff is very professional and knowledgeable. I will definitely be using them again if the need arises in the future.
- Schaefer Door Co. Inc.Installation went very smoothly! They were very prompt with the service call and also with the repairs!
- Schaefer Door Co. Inc.Our garage door broke late on a Friday (6:00 PM). The team at Schaefer promptly answered our call and sent a team. By 10:00 we had a new door! First class operation.
- Schaefer Door Co. Inc.Very well. Workmen were polite and left the area clean after completing the repairs. Communication was professional and scheduling work was easy.
- Schaefer Door Co. Inc.We are building our dream home and used SCHAEFER DOOR CO after getting a few other bids. When they showed up they were professional and patient as I ask a lot of questions. They were knowledgeable and help explain the process what needs to be done and timelines of the new build. While working with Schaefers they went out of their way to make our experience a great one. I will be recommending them to anyone that needs garage doors installed. Ja
- Schaefer Door Co. Inc.I highly recommend this company for any garage door/opener work. I have now replaced two older openers, and they also installed two replacement garage doors. Their work was first rate, and they stayed until the whole job was completed. With the new openers, they assisted in getting them to talk to the Internet, a nice feature and certainly beyond my capabilities of making the electronics work with one another. They worked with me on scheduling the installations. And they cleaned up everything when done
- A 1 Home Renovations and Painting IncWe scheduled the work for a cetain date and could not accomplish the task due to inclement weather. Steve stayed in contact with me to work around the inconvenience and found a break in the sorms. They (Steve and his crew) showed up on time as scheduled and began working emmediately. What I thougt would take all day, or possibly two days, was completed by early afternoon of the same day and to my total satisfaction. They are definitely on the front of the line for future work
- Overhead Door Company of St Louis™Received same day service. Technician called prior to arrival and performed all work in a competent, professional manner. He explained everything he was doing and recommended preventative maintenance. Door and opener now operate whisper quiet. Excellent company to do business with and repair service charges are reasonable
- Schaefer Door Co. Inc.Schaefer Door did an awesome job. they were able to get the two broken panels off, put on temporary panels until our matching panels came in. they made our door operational again while parts were ordered. They did not try to sell us anything we did not need or new doors. It was their suggestion to repair what we had which made it as good as new! Dan & Scott were the service guys, very professional, great at their job and fast. on their return visit with our new panels, and at our request they replaced the wall button that was not working, they replaced the vinyl trim that was also broken with the door, replaced our keyless entry which was also not working and got our other door to latch correctly. All this which was so easy for them kept us from having to replace the whole door and the openers. they gave us their honest opinion to replace just the broken panels instead of replacing the whole door. They will be our first contact if we ever have garage door issues again. When I first called them I did not realize they could fix all our problems with the garage doors and openers Their prices were good, their response time was great, they came on time when they said they would be here. They are truly professionals and do great work. Darrell & Jeanett
Garage Door Companies in Maryville
- Business Description:We offer a wide range of services from building a fence to fixing that leaky faucet to a full renovation or if you want to build a new home we can help . From planing to building we are the full-service company for your home. Ask about out 100% satisfaction guarantee todayRecent Review:Randolph Development (D&D Cabinetry) were perhaps the best part of our entire new home construction. Dan and Danielle Randolph were able to see the vision that we had for our home and they gave creative input that made for a very unique set of custom cabinets! They operate with the utmost attention to detail--we are so pleased with the work they've done for us! Not only did they build the cabinets that we wanted, they also took on some "unfinished" projects that we needed for our new home--fixing a set of antique corbels that we wanted to use on our covered back porch, they also converted an antique fireplace mantel into a beautiful built-in book case that is in the center of our home. We have enjoyed every moment of our involvement with this company...so much so, that we have added a few more jobs to their work list! (Wish is was possible to submit photos of the work they've done for us...although I'm not sure photos would do them justice) Call them if you are looking for professionalism, courtesy, attention to detail, unique design, quality construction and materials, and timely work completionTimothy W A.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:We believe the customer is number one and strive to treat them that way. Therefore, our slogan is Quality You Can Count On.Recent Review:Siding is falling off house , and all exterior lights have too large of holes cut for the size of the fixture, Scaffolding left holes in our new roof, and were patched with latex caulk. = Gutter installer discoveredTamie S.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:Roofing, siding, gutters, onnings, skylights, storm damage repair & chimney's. Additional DBA - C & D Curtis Inc.Recent Review:Horrible! We were told several different dates & times for the work to be done. They tried to put up the wrong siding. Used whit trim pieces even though siding is almond color.Ray B.
- Business Description:Four generations of our family have been involved in our storm shelter business. From start to finish—the design, the fabrication, the warranty work, installation and sales. We have installed tornado shelters in the following states: Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Iowa, Illinois, North Carolina, Kentucky, Indiana, South Carolina and Virginia. Additional phones numbers - (405) 880-1351, (580) 336-1351. Additi..Recent Review:It never happened they call me to set appointment never show up never call backEddie L.
- Business Description:We are a veteran owned and operated business specializing in home remodel and repair. The owner has over 20 years of experience in the construction field . We are a small company that typically employs two to three personnel. We also work with sub-contractors when the job requirements are outside our trade capabilities or to be timely in completing large projects. Typically, small projects are completed then paid in full upon customer approval of the work. Larger projects require a minimu..
- Business Description:I have 35 years experience in construction I have performed all phases of construction im a 4th generation contractor I have 4 employees
- Business Description:Sherwood Home Designs is your one-stop-shop for all your home needs. We are available for sub-contracting as well as estimates for private individuals. We accept all major credit cards, checks, and cash. Mention 'Angie's List' for a 15% discount on ANY job booked
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
A garage door is for more than just curb appeal—it’s also a major entry point and becomes a security weakness when broken. Don’t let your garage door fall into disrepair. Find out the average garage door repair cost and keep your home stylish and safe.
Find garage door companies in
- Burlington Junction
- Mound City
- Grant City
- King City
- Rock Port
- Saint Joseph
garage door companies in Maryville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A+ Door Co.105 Garfield ave
- Addison Acquisitions LLC602 S Hwy 47
- ALL-N-ALL CONSTRUCTION, LLCPO Box 77
- AR Complete Anything Goes30892 MO-86
Eagle Rock, Missouri
- Area Wide Electrical Services215 W 12th St
- Artown Roofing & Contracting256 Highway JJ
High Hill, Missouri
- A+ Door Co.
- Foundation to Roof403 S. Jenkins Street
- Foundation to Roof
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Lone Oak Buildings11260 County Road 2180
- Lone Oak Buildings
- Milbourn Roofing & Sheet Metal19950 State Highway 6
- Milbourn Roofing & Sheet Metal
- Overhead Door Company Of St. Joseph904 S 22nd St
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Overhead Door Company Of St. Joseph
- Poplar Bluff Overhead Door Inc50 County Road 410
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- Poplar Bluff Overhead Door Inc
- WSR Roofing & Home Improvement8299 Highway Yy
New Haven, Missouri
- WSR Roofing & Home Improvement
- Zoom Construction104 n 4th st
- Zoom Construction