Figure out the cause of your light bulbs burning out too soon. There are several potential causes: the type of bulb you're using, the fixture itself, or your home voltage.
Get matched with top lights in Kirksville, MO
There are 3 highly-rated local lights.
Matching on Angi
Recent Lighting Reviews in Kirksville
- Britt Electrcial Associates Group LLCExcellent, Dan’s work was very efficient and accommodating. Price was about right for the work done.
- SWITCH ELECTRICAL (formerly Jhart)Employees are respectful, knowledgeable professionals. They arrived on time and completed the work timely. The manager Joe was always available to answer my questions. Even after the job was complete, he took the time to answer my follow-up questions. I would definitely rehire Switch Electrical for future projects. They impressed me so much, I would recommend them to my family and friends
- County Remodeling CoVery well. Knew exactly what they were doing. Performed great work, no mess to clean up and were very courteous. Great work!
- Spark Daddy LLCSuper easy to work with and did a great job. Great communication also made the project run smoothly.
- Landesign LLCThere is simply no one better. George Tucker and his team are fantastic. They have reformed our outdoor space from a literal jungle to something you would only see in magazines. In addition to the superior work, George and the Team are professional, excellent communicators and responsive. Landesign has completed a number of projects for us and each and every time the work has been completed beautifully and on schedule. George also takes the time to understand what you want and what level of maintenance you will tolerate when he designs. He then takes the time to sit down with you, with the design, and discuss the approach. Truly the best
- Bill Smith Electrical SolutionsIt was a rarity here at the lake. Bill returned phone calls when promised, his crew showed up on time on both occasions, were polite, worked fast, worked clean and the prices never varied from the extremely reasonable estimates.
- Bill Smith Electrical SolutionsCalls were answered promptly and they called back when they said they would. Appointments for free estimate and actual work were kept and they were pleasant, professional and treated our home with care. I would recommend this company to family and friends without hesitation.
- Danna Enterprises LLCAll of the work was done as promised. There were complications with the new faucet and Frank spent much more time than expected to install it. I will definitely call him for work needed on our deck next spring.
- Andy Man Thee Handy Man LLCWe had Andy build us a shed under our lake house. We wanted it to match the one we already had. He did an awesome job and doubled our storage space. It looks just like the current one, which is what we wanted. He even fixed additional electrical work that was necessary, but unknown at the beginning of the job. He is great to work with
- ALFERMAN ELECTRICOne person came out for the service. It took about 5 hours for the work o be completed. I graded them an A overall because of the excellence. He left the area impeccable. What stood out was their expertise.
Lights in Kirksville
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be doneCory C.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:General contracting and remodeling servicesRecent Review:excellent. He does nice work, we are very happy with the results.Cheri E.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Epik Construction has a long history of completing projects that exceed customer expectations. We take special care in each and every detail with your budget and goal in mind. From custom work to simple installation jobs - Epik Construction has a service to fit your needs. Feel free to contact us to learn more about how your dreams can become a reality with EPIKRecent Review:Not well. They showed up the first day without the plan and proceeded to install the cabinets incorrectly. Had to redo them twice to get it right. Cabinets were installed at the wrong height, 1/2 lower than the stove. One cabinet door was installed with the wrong hinges. The correct ones were in one of the boxes. Seam in granite counter top is quite noticeable near back of counter. Counter instructions called for the molding at the top of the cabinets to be installed before the cabinets are mounted. They did not do that and never it was not possible to install it later. Microwave door would only open 1/4 of the way as it was hitting the cabinet door. While moving the refrigerator back into the kitchen, they dropped it and damaged a section of my hardwood flooringBruce S.
- Business Description:Midwest Renovation LLC serve both the residential and commercial construction market, including expertise in wind and hail storm related damage in Jefferson City, MO. Call us today at (866) 230-5415 for a free consultationRecent Review:I should have known when they shorted the new foundation for the expansion by a foot that we were in trouble. They had to cantilever over the foundation to get the right dimensions for the expansion. They damaged our driveway and promised to repair it when the project was done. We had to buy some of the supplies that we were going to be reimbursed for when the project was done also. Well, we get a letter in the mail that states they are no longer going to work on completing the contracted work. We were able to contact them once more after that before they broke off all communication. They stated they would fix the driveway and they would look into reimbursing us for the material we purchased. It has been a nightmare since. We now have the ceilings in the expansion pulling away from the walls leaving gaps. The roof they installed is leaking in several places. They literally installed the shingles at an angle and water is running underneath them. Electrical work was not done to code and has to be redone. We have filed with the BBB because they had an A+ rating and were rated highly by other websites. We have tried communicating by every means possible without any results. We did everything the right way. We called references, checked them out with all the websites and BBB. With them supposedly being in business for 14 years we figured we were safe. It just goes to show you that you can get ripped off by anybody. We are now attempting to get a new contractor to not only finish the job they quit on but also fix all the problems with the work they did perform. Its been a total nightmare. If you are considering working with this company, I urge you to RUN away from them. If you are currently using them, document everything. We have pictures of everything along with all the documentation stating what they would do and what they actually did. The legal process has already begun to hold this company accountable for the shoddy work, or lack of work they did on our homeJesse W.
- Business Description:Home Repair Kirksville offers most any home repair; inside and outside, from Tree Services, Snow Removal, Lawn Services, Siding & Roofing; inside repairs include complete remodeling, construction services, painting, drywall, electrical, and plumbing
- Business Description:Dry Basement Foundation Repair has served Kansas City and the area since 1975 in Basement Waterproofing, Foundation Repair, Sump Pump installation and Basement Finishing and Remodeling. We've got 50 employees and do not use subcontractors. All costs are determined on a job by job basis. No travel charges. We also do business as Basement MagicRecent Review:Had an appointment today to get foundation done, (8/21/18) didn't get a call till 3:30 letting me know that they won't be able to come till tomorrow. Not appreciated when I had to take off of work for this to be done! Now the next day and they were to be here between 8-9 didn't show up till about 10. I was told it was a one day project however they left at 3:45, and I will have to take another day out of work tomorrow for them to come back and finish since they need inside the house. Excessive cursing all day long, broke a pipe yet didn't bother to tell me, until I asked about it when they were leaving. Apparently they didn't realize I could hear what they were saying outside. They had issues with their tools working, one even asked if he should throw the thing through the window....nice to know they care so much about other peoples property. Was to receive a call back about compensation, I had to call again since no one could give me a call back. No communication and consideration for other people's timeMelissa F.
- Business Description:We sell, install, and maintain solar energy systems in and around Houston, MO. We were founded in 2012 and since then have become the #1 Ranked Solar Installers in Missouri and one of the fastest growing energy companies in the nation. Our Mission: Create a sustainable planet through alternative energy solutions. How: Install custom Solar Power systems across the Midwest and beyond
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Lighting articles
Task lighting in your kitchen makes it easier to read a recipe, prep ingredients, and cook. Learn how it doubles as accent lighting to enhance your kitchen.
There are three main types of light bulbs on the market: incandescent light bulbs, compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs), and light-emitting diodes (LEDs). Keep reading to find out which light bulbs are the best for your space.
Find lights in
lights in Kirksville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A+ Circuit Solutions Inc.4317 South Farm Road 137
- ACO Do-It100 Main St
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman202 W North St
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- All About Electric11983 County Road 637 / P.O. Box 884
- ALL-N-ALL CONSTRUCTION, LLCPO Box 77
- All-N-One Outdoor Solutions6401 Quarry Rd
Jefferson City, Missouri
- AR Complete Anything Goes30892 MO-86
Eagle Rock, Missouri
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Area Wide Electrical Services215 W 12th St
- Assured Building Products LLC.77 Hi-Line Dr.
- A+ Circuit Solutions Inc.
- Dry Basement Foundation Repair5121 E Front St
Kansas City, Missouri
- Dry Basement Foundation Repair
- Geoff Eiffert Company Llc5662 S Terry Ave
- Geoff Eiffert Company Llc
- K's Construction1157 PCR 508
- K's Construction
- USA Alarm Service, Inc510 S Clearwater Loop 100
Post Falls, Idaho
- USA Alarm Service, Inc