Keeping an eye out for these warning signs can help determine whether you need new gutters. If you notice rust, cracks, or other imperfections in your gutters, it could be time to make the call.
Get matched with top gutter repair contractors in Kirksville, MO
There are 8 highly-rated local gutter repair contractors.
Recent Gutter Repair Reviews in Kirksville
- Gutter DoctorI would recommend them for anyone who wants it’s done professionally and promptly. I wasn’t expecting it to be so efficient.. it also looked better than it ever has. Thank you “gutter doctor”!
- Gutter DoctorChad and Austin were a delight! They showed up on time (which is rare out here for contractors) and did an awesome job. They explained everything to me in a way that made sense and Austin even recommended a cheaper alternative than what I originally had in mind. I was pleasantly surprised that they were legitimately looking out for my best interest instead of over charging me
- Moreno's construction llcCarlos Morenos went out of his way to help me, a disabled senior citizen. I had a hail-damaged roof from the March 2020 hailstorm. I had a bad experience with a previous contractor who took my deposit and didn't do the job. When I told Carlos about my problem he came, inspected my roof, and gave me an estimate that was far less expensive than other contactors. When I agreed to the estimate and signed the contract he HAD HIS CREW COME IN ON A SUNDAY AND DO THE JOB!! They arrived at 7AM , tore off the old roofing, installed new, repaired and replaced gutters, then installed gutter guards. They finished around 4PM that very day. I let Carlos pick the color of my shingles. I'm not good at selecting from samples. Both me and my wife LOVE the color of our new roof. It looks far better than the previous one did even when it was new. The color matched my older home very well. His crew worked all day without taking a break. They could work circles around me even when I was a young man growing up on a farm. His workers were polite and respectful to me and my wife. On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd rate them 10
- Continental SidingWe had windows and siding completed on our home. The crews were very professional and the product is excellent. The company is willing to go out of their way to ensure that everything is completed to the homeowners satisfaction.
- Gutter Cover of Kansas CityWe had gutters and gutter covers put on They did a wonderful job. We had an oak tree that left a lot of debris and clogged up our gutters. The new gutters and gutter covers have solve that problem. This is the second time that we have use them, Once on our own home and on one of our rental properties We have several rental properties and will continue to use them for our rental propertie
- AAS Restoration & Roofing LLCFrom getting an estimate, to dealing with insurance to having the work done, AAS Restoration & Roofing (specifically Anthony) was in communication throughout the whole process. He made everything easy to understand, made sure we got done what needed to be done and it was done correctly. We now have a great new roof and don’t have to worry about leaks! Will definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new roof! An easy, painless process
- Wildwood Roofing & ConstructionWildwood Roofing & Construction handled all details of the project in a professional and timely manner. .Their workforce did a great job on the tearoff/cleanup & install of new roof on a challenging surface. The gutter crew replaced gutters on 3 buildings and work was ver good. Since this was a hail damage insurance claim Wildwood worked w/ the adjuster and home office of Farmers Insur from start to finish
- Gutter DuckI had Gutter Duck clean and replace some damaged gutters and they did a great job. Very professional and polite. I’m very happy with the work they did.
- Gutter DuckI recently got new gutters and guards and I love them! Both Johns were easy to work with and super friendly! I haven’t had to clean my gutters which is awesome and I love how clean my new gutters look! I will use Gutterduck again if I need any additional services! Highly recommend!
- Rolox Home Service LLCThe only quote he gave me was on a business card with the amount of $17,000 on the back of the card. I talked to Dan and he told me I had a day to let him know if I wanted them to do the work. I said I do not make a decision like this in a day. They never gave me any paperwork to say what I was paying for. He was curt with me and called me two more times to see if I wanted them to do the work. He then called several times the following week and did not leave a message. I would not recommend them and I moved on to hire someone else.
Gutter Repair Contractors in Kirksville
- Business Description:At America West Homes kitchen cabinet refinishing is our main line of work. We take your existing cabinets and make them look amazing with our unique application. We can even add new handles and crown molding as needed. Visit kitchencabsstl.com to find out why America West Homes is #1 in Cabinet Refinishing in St LouisRecent Review:If you are thinking about doing something new with your cabinets, we highly recommend America West. Prior owners painted our kitchen cabinets a dark green color, and left some empty nooks where cabinets belong. New cabinets and re-facing were cost prohibitive. And painters weren't able to repair the cabinets or fill in the nooks. Larry and America West was just what we were looking for. Not only did they sand and paint the cabinets a beautiful off white, they added a new cabinet in the nook, a wine shelf above the fridge, and additional trim and add-ons throughout. It looks like a brand new kitchen for a fraction of the price. We love our new kitchenpaul g.
- Business Description:The K-Guard System - Unlike most leaf gutter guards, K-Guard is a completely engineered, fully integrated, leaf free system. No other leaf gutter guards can offer the protection, strength, durability, capacity and attractiveness of our K-Guard gutter covers. The K-Guard gutter cover system is built around our patented, high-strength hangers which are made of all-weather, high-impact polymers. The lifespan of the K-Guard leaf gutter guard system is practically unlimited. Because our gutters ar..Recent Review:The team at K-Guard have been great with which to work and have been extremely fair. Our sales representative, John, was very polite, informative, and extremely helpful resolving a misunderstanding, which resolution made our purchase possible. John was also very thorough in leading us through the process and with the follow up. Our installers, Michael, and Jeremy were extremely polite, informative, and very accommodating. Michael walked me through the process before the work even really started. He even talked to me regarding a couple of suggestions. Michael laid his thoughts in a very logical process and in such a clear manner that my wife & I were quickly convinced to make these minor changes that really improved the look and appeal while also making the drainage process more efficient. Michael and Jeremy were also exceptionally courteous and informative when our two-year-old granddaughter wanted to know what they were doing. The K-Guard Team members demonstrated they are one of the most important assets K-Guard. After considerable research, we landed upon K-Guard as the best solution for our replacement gutters. We had Leaf Guard Gutters on a commercial building that we owned, and while they were great, we experienced some issues with them. My research for an even better solution resulted in learning that K-Guard seemed to address the Lear Guard Gutters weaknesses. While mentioning this to a K-Guard Team member, he advised me that the designer of Leaf Guard Gutter left that company and developed G-Guard gutters as an improvement over his earlier design. Tests on the installed K-Guard Gutters on our home have demonstrated that the designer did in fact make improvements that addressed weakness in his earlier design. There is no doubt that K-Guard Gutters cost more than normal gutters, but if you have the money to invest in your home, you need to look at K-Guard Gutters as they are worth every penny that you invest and moreAlan K.
- Business Description:Your Roofing and Gutter Company in Springfield, Missouri. If it’s GlennStone, it’s Guaranteed! We’re proud of our reputation for prompt and dependable service, doing quality work and only using the best materials. We pass all stringent legal and credit checks. Our company meets all the local requirements for licensing and insurance with a clean portfolio at the Better Business Bureau. We offer - All Roofing types, including shingle, shake, metal, and tile Exterior Construction, including sidi..Recent Review:Glennstone did a great job repairing our roof and gutters. The new shingles match as good as you could expect for the age of our roof. When it comes to price they weren't the cheapest but we are firm believers in "you get what you pay for" and they even asked us while they were here if we would like them to remove the old satellite dish mounts from the roof and install new shingles without charging us a penny more. We would happily recommend them to anyone in need of roof repairsAnn M.
- Business Description:Are you worried about the state of your home’s exterior? Freedom Restoration & Roofing is a full-service roofing and storm restoration company also specializing in siding and gutter services. If your home has suffered storm damage or if you’re looking to stay on top of roof repairs, our technicians have the training and experience to offer the best solution. Our top priority is your complete satisfaction, which is why we do everything we can to facilitate your needs. We offer 24/7 emergency s..Recent Review:I was impressed with this company. I had suspect roof damage following a storm and worked with Mike who performed a roof inspection. He was very professional, customer friendly and knowledgeable. It turned out my roof did not require repair/replacement. I further commend for their integrity. If/when I am need of future roof repair I will certainly look to Freedom (and Mike) firstTom K.
- Business Description:Claim Specialists, Free and Fair Storm Damage Inspections, Lifetime Warranty on Roof Replacement, Seamless Gutters and Gutter CoversRecent Review:I just had a new roof put on our house yesterday by Triad Roofing. We had significant hail damage from some of the spring storms last year. I was impressed with the clear and timely communication and friendliness of our sales rep, John Tracy. He made the process simple and stress-free. He even met with the insurance adjuster. 2020 has been stressful but at least getting our new roof was not. It was a delight to work with Triad and John Tracy who provide good old fashion real customer service. I highly recommend Triad Roofing and their sales rep John TracyChristopher R.
- Business Description:GoEcoExteriors is a locally owned full scale contractor located in Ellisville, MO serving the greater St. Louis area. Specializing in all your new construction and home improvement needs. With our full team of qualified tradesmen we're able to offer services which include the repair or replacement of your roof, the installation of a variety of our energy efficient windows and doors, the installation of siding, railings, skylights, soffit, fascia, shutters, gutters, gutter screens, decking, fe..Recent Review:I am highly disappointed with GoEcoExterior, a local construction company in the Ellisville area, and recommend that consumers think twice before hiring them. They pass themselves off as an experienced and highly rated company, but that is highly suspect. Do not be fooled by their polished website. I paid them a considerable amount of money only to be treated as a low priority once they received the final payment and became a victim of their smooth talking sales pitch and poor customer service. On August 13, 2019, I signed a contract to install nine replacement windows and siding on my primary dwelling, which is less than 1,000 square feet. As of today, there is still unfinished work, although I paid them in full in November 2019. In my opinion, their office staff is incompetent, and some of the worse I have ever witnessed. They are prompt in collecting money and providing excuses. The length of time it has taken them to perform these two tasks has been highly unreasonable and disrupted to my family. And their lack of empathy and unwillingness to remedy the problems encountered during this entire period is deplorable and inexcusable, which is now entering the fifth month. The only thing that has been timely is collecting payments. In late October, they installed the windows in one day, but the siding has taken over three months. Once they received the full amount in November, the work lost momentum and slowed down to a snail's pace one to days a week on average. There has been no activity since January 7, 2020. And there is still some minor unfinished work, i.e., completing window trim, shutters installation, replacement of a window that was ordered in error, and clean up and hauling a large amount of debris away from the backyard and driveway. I last spoke to Jennifer on January 24 asking for a completion date, got more excuses, and there's been no more communication from her as to the status. As a result, I have filed a formal complaint with the Missouri Attorney General Office because I no longer trust them and suspect that they have done this to others. Overall, I was pleased with the work done by the siding installers, but those who work in the office are incompetent. There were several weeks that they refused to schedule the workers without providing any reason. They used poor weather as an excuse. However, had they scheduled earlier when the weather was mild, they would have avoided the bad weather. My husband is a Vietnam veteran, entirely blind, and a survivor of two strokes so I have had to undertake this ordeal without his assistance. We are both in our 70s. I honestly believe they have no regard for taking advantage of seniors since receiving full payment. And now we appear to have been placed on their low priority list. Sadly, the unjust treatment my family has earned through this entire process from the management is unconscionable. I highly advise anyone reading this post not to waste their money and to hire a reputable companyCarolyn J.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Pinnacle Roofing and Solar, LLC, is a family owned and operated company that offers all types of roofing services, from residential asphalt repairs, to commercial installations. We value honesty and integrity, and hire like-minded people for our team. Employees go through drug and background screening. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients, and guarantee your satisfactionRecent Review:Excellent experience from initial contact by the sales/estimator representative to final clean-up. Product was delivered on schedule and put in place on the roof quickly. Foreman showed up as soon as a few days of rain stopped to deliver trailer and was very knowledgeable and helpful on what to expect in time and inconvenience. Crew showed up on time and worked quickly and did the full job Friday thru mid-day Sunday to minimize time of inconvenience. Job looks great and they did a great job of clean-upCam S.
- Business Description:-Cook Roofing Company LLX has a full service, experienced staff that is proficient in all kinds of roofing, guttering and painting. -Fully insured. -A 50% deposit is normally required upon signing a contract and full payment is due upon completion. -We do roof inspection, evaluation and appraisal for individuals and companies. -Some financing is availableRecent Review:Overall, I am greatly disappointed in this company. This company disappointed me in every way possible. Owner, Mark Cook, hired subcontractors to do the work for him since he was too busy to do it himself and he definitely was not aware of the quality of their workmanship, nor did he supervise their work. He fired one crew after I sent him pictures of the shoddy work they were doing on my siding, and then after the second crew had been hired (and also were not experienced), they left the job unfinished and it is still unfinished to this day. Weeks would go by with no communication and I would have to text and call him about 5-6 times to get a call back and on two occasions I had to threaten legal action to get him to do any work on my home. There was a litany of mistakes....He ordered the wrong materials, and the roofers installed a red/brown roof on my home that was supposed to be grey. It does not match the dark blue siding. He forgot to order two windows and so I paid for them out of pocket. Both of his siding crews installed the siding improperly and he tried to tell me that the siding was defective and that he couldn't do anything for me to make it right until the siding manufacturers fixed it for him. I have had two other companies come out to look at it and they confirmed it has been installed improperly. The window contractor was great and roofers installed that properly (as far as I know), just with the wrong colored material. Siding has been left hanging from the side of the home, gable vents not replaced, trim looks really bad, the front door was not replaces as promised, porch lights, outlets, shutters, and hoses are not reattached to the home. And the most noticeable thing that I see when I look at my home is all of the warped siding covering it. I gave Mark a check for $16,000 and he made sure to stop by my place of employment to pick it up the day after the insurance company sent it in the mail, but then it took him over a year to get to the point where he just wouldn't do any more work on my home...and a LOT of headache and frustration during that time. I hired Mark's dad many years ago replace my roof and he was great to work with. I thought that was who still ran the company, but sadly, this has been a totally different and disappointing experience. If you would like to see the work that his subcontractors did, please feel free to drive by my home and take a look. It's located at: 140 Rea St., Hollister. I'm still waiting for the extra funds to fix the mess Cook Roofing Company has left. Please save yourself the headache and hire someone that cares about doing good work on your homeStefanie P.
- Business Description:A small hometown company. We specialize in complete lawn care, storm clean up, yard clean up, light handyman work, light landscaping, light hauling, snow removal, snow plow services, firewood, gutter cleaning and gutter screen installation, and general labor. We provide services of all kind's designed to fit your wallet. All estimates are free. S&D Lawn Services has ben in business for 4 years. The company is owner operated with on call employees 24/7. Payment methods include all major credit..Recent Review:S&D lawn services originally bid me $10,500 for a retaining wall. After the work was started, they ended up eventually billing me $15,288.91, which was almost $5,000 over (50% over) his initial bid. In addition to the retaining wall, I hired Scott to also dig out a water line, place some drain tile, plant grass at my house, and dig some trampoline holes. This was an additional charge of $4,828.26. The total we were billed for EVERYTHING was $20,617.17. The first complaint I have is the water line job. Not only did he place the line incorrectly/not deep enough, but he lied to me about it and changed his story multiple times once most of the 200 feet was already buried and he was caught. When I confronted Scott about the water line not being deep enough, he did not own up to the mistake. He first tried to say that it was no big deal because he could just put insulating wrap around it and it would be fine. He then tried to claim that the shallow water line was MY FAULT. He claimed that I told him to grade the property and shave a foot off the depth of my soil after the water line was placed. This claim is false, but even if it was true, HE SHOULD HAVE REFUSED to grade the property WITHOUT TALKING TO ME ABOUT THE RISKS because it would have made the water line too shallow. There is no way I would have consented to a grading job if I knew it was going to cause my water line to freeze. The second complaint I will mention is the rental equipment. Scott rented equipment for weeks at a time, and many days that equipment just sat on our property unused. He later complained about the equipment rental costs and that I needed to give more money to cover it. This is one main reason why I had to pay significantly over the initial bid. The third complaint I have has to do with S&D’s professionalism at times. Scott raised his voice at me multiple times over phone, and even hung up on my wife one day when she asked him to keep one of his appointments. He would commit to working on certain dates/times, would not show up, and would not communicate as to why he didn’t show. Lastly, I have concerns over the competence in this company if the scope of the work is beyond lawn and tree work. As mentioned above, he didn't put in the water line to code, but he also wasn't backfilling the wall correctly either. In both cases I had to have another contractor tell me how to fix the problem. I ended up paying a total of $18,669.60 for S&D's jobs, and not a single one of the projects that I paid them for was ever completed. After almost four months of waiting, I had to just pay other people to finish everything. It was an incredible loss of time and money for meLance C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter repair contractor articles
DIY gutter guards aim to reduce gutter maintenance on your home by cutting down on the debris that finds its way in your gutter. However, they’re not right for everyone. This guide explains the advantages and disadvantages of these systems.
Gutter replacement costs can vary depending on the size of your home and the type of gutters that need to be replaced. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of gutter replacement, along with what type of gutters are best for your home.
Find gutter repair contractors in
- La Plata
gutter repair contractors in Kirksville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman202 W North St
- ALL DRY MISSOURI INC3615 Mall Ridge St
Jefferson City, Missouri
- All Phase Home Repair2815 Felix St b
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- ALL-N-ALL CONSTRUCTION, LLCPO Box 77
- AMERICA WEST HOMES17 Country Squire Ct
- Angle Ridge Remodeling85 Ruby Dr
- AR Complete Anything Goes30892 MO-86
Eagle Rock, Missouri
- Armstrong Seamless Guttering350 Concord Ln
- Artown Roofing & Contracting256 Highway JJ
High Hill, Missouri
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman
- Bull Roofing230 Center St
- Bull Roofing
- C&B Gutter Solutions & Vinyl Siding21603 Tangle Nook Rd
- Call The All In One Construction Co711 S 21st St
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Cook Roofing Co LLC304 Flynn Rd
- Cranmer's Seamless Guttering301 Calhoun St
- C&B Gutter Solutions & Vinyl Siding
- Elite Roofing & Siding1029 Ozark Care Dr
Osage Beach, Missouri
- Energy World, LLC1305 E 101st St
Kansas City, Missouri
- Epic Construction Company LLC3805 Oakland Ave Ste 101B
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- EXCEL METAL ROOFING LLC19700 Hwy 5
- Extreme Roofing and Siding417 east Broadway
- Elite Roofing & Siding
- K-Guard Kansas City9910 W 62nd Ter
- K-Guard Kansas City
- Lorton Remodeling805 Riggs
- Lorton Remodeling
- Mac Company2911 Beaver Creek Drive
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Manor Roofing and Restoration7125 W Henderson Rd
- McCoys Roofing & Repair4210 State Highway AA
King City, Missouri
- Mid-MO Elite Roofing, LLC.2503 E Oakbrook Dr
- Mid-Mo Gutter Protection Services10669 Audrain Rd 929
- Midwest Renovation LLC5308 Monticello Rd
Jefferson City, Missouri
- Midwest Seamless Guttering LLC3601 Allendale Drive
- Mike Rose Roofing5510 Lake Ave..
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Mint Service Contracting201 south 8th #562
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Mac Company
- Neighbors Home Repair ServicePO Box 33
- Neighbors Home Repair Service
- Taylor engineering and construction inc.1703 south Broadway St
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- Tidwell Bros Construction671 Meier Rd.
Old Monroe, Missouri
- TreadStone Exteriors LLC751 N Business Route 5
- TreadStone Guttering & Exteriors LLC383 Deer Trail Dr
- TRI STATE ROOFING & GENERAL1607 BIRD ST
- TRIAD INC.2929 SW US 40 Highway
Blue Springs, Missouri
- Twin Lake Construction520 Cedar Ridge Cir
- Taylor engineering and construction inc.