If you’re not sure how to price pressure washing services, you’re not alone. Knowing what to charge so you stay profitable can be tough. Follow this pricing guide to learn what to charge per project, square footage, and more.
Get matched with top pressure washers in Cassville, MO
There are 7 highly-rated local pressure washers.
Recent Pressure Washing Reviews in Cassville
- D & W Pressure WashingHe did an excellent job, is a very nice guy, and showed up when he promised. I would definitely hire him again and I would recommend him as well.
- Top Gunn Family Construction, Inc.Job well done. Quick response and follow up. Kevin and Scott were conscientious and took pride in their work. Deck looks great.
- Good Roofing Company, LLCExcellent work done quickly. Excellent cleanup. Best price and company helped turn everything to insurance. Very pleased with G & G Restoration
- PowerWasher PlusTheir service was excellent! They showed up on time, did what they said they'd do, and they did a really good job.
- Adams Power ShowerTHIS COMPANY DID NOT CHARGE US A BUNDLE FOR HOME SERVICE, I GOT THREE OF US TOGETHER SO THEY WERE DOING THREE JOBS AT ONE ADDRESS. THEY WERE FAST FRIENDLY AND VERY PROFESSIONAL. WE EACH PAID FOR THE JOB AS IF IT WERE THREE DIFFERENT JOBS. JUST DID NOT HAVE A FEE FOR COMING OUT.
- Adams Power ShowerTHIS COMPANY WAS VERY GOOD. THEY WERE VERY HELPFUL. WE ASKED THEM TO COME TO ONE AREA AND WE WOULD HAVE THREE PEOPLE THAT WOULD NEED DONE. SO THEY DID NOT OVER CHARGE FOR A HOUSE CALL SO TO SPEAK. THEY DID A GREAT JOB. THEY WERE ABLE TO GET THINGS OFF THAT WOULD NOT COME OFF WITH A REGULAR WASHING.
- RNC Painting LLCRobert did an excellent job from start to finish. Robert was always on time when he said he was going to be working on the house. Robert was fast and efficient. Robert was very kind and professional. My house looks clean and sharp with a fresh wash and bright new paint on the window shutters and front door. If we have any more painting needs, we will definitely be calling Neeses Painting
- M & M Contracting Co LLCHe was okay. He wasn't too thrilled with Angie's List, because he said that he didn't make that much money, and he had to give them 30% or something.
- Tiger Stripes House Washing and StainingVery well he did a very good job sanding and staining and I’m very pleased with the finished product
- Tiger Stripes House Washing and StainingWent really well! never thought our deck could turn out the way it did with how bad of shape it was in! Highly recommend!
Pressure Washing Services in Cassville
- Business Description:We are a small family-owned pressure washing business. We can provide soft-washing for roofs and siding as well as high pressure washing for sidewalks, brick, pool decks, wooden decks, fences and more. We've been cleaning stuff for over 20 years!Recent Review:I couldn't asked for more. Very friendly and nice young woman and a hard worker. I am very pleased with her work.Barbara G.
- Business Description:Gold Seal Painting is based in Central Missouri and is ready to provide any residential or commercial project painting need you may have. We do custom painting or staining for interior or exterior requirements you may require and we can even do faux finish. Because of our 25 years of experience, your trust and confidence in a superior performance is our number one concern and we give a satisfaction guarantee. Ask about our 12 year warranty on wood sided homes. No job is too big or too smallRecent Review:They did a good job; I would hire them again. I received 3 bids on the job, and Gold Seal was the cheapest. I know, "you get what you pay for" but there are lots of things to fix in this house so I have to stretch the budget. They responded immediately to my request for bid, had someone out right away for the estimate, and kept following up until we were able to agree on a date. They convinced me the quality of paint they selected was just fine, and it was. They did everything as agreed, and it turned out great. I also appreciate they took the job, as I know it wasn't the biggest job aroundJ K.
- Business Description:Owner operated and one employee. No up front money until job is complete, if materials are needed for the job you have a choice to make the purchase yourself or can be added into the job. Estimates are free alwaysRecent Review:Impressed by his work. Took pride in job timeliness utill completion. Went the extra mile to make sure job was done. Will hire again and have for smaller jobs.BJ S.
- Business Description:Roofing Force provides roofing solutions that make your life easy. We are expert installers of all roofing materials including: asphalt architectural shingles, stone coated steel, composite, concrete, wood shake, stone slate and metal panel roofing. Our roofing products are better looking, last longer, provide better storm protection, and energy efficiencies than traditional asphalt shingles. Call (913) 270-5440 now to get a free estimate. Check out our website for more info and to see our re..Recent Review:This project was competed in a timely manner, only two days from start to finish. Special attention was given to flashing around the two chimneys and installation of two new roof ridge vents. The crew cleaned the work site thoroughly upon completion of the job. No debris was left behind. Both the sales rep, Ryan Whitlock and the owner, George Davis, provided commendable service. Mr. Whitlock kept in close contact, providing status updates with frequent communications by telephone, email and several on-site visits before the start of the project through to the end. Mr. Davis explained the work thoroughly, both verbally, in person, and in written quotations. He also communicated changes to the originally specified materials and provided a thorough inspection of the work after it was done. I had an excellent experience with all this company's representatives with whom I had contactMark T.
- Business Description:LDR Group is the wholly owned subsidiary of the corporate parent Miscellaneous Enterprises Etcetera LLC, as originally formed in 1993 as a Delaware corporation, and later formed in New York in 2008 in the depths of the Great Recession. Originally doing business as Local Dad Repairs, it had at it's heart the goal of helping people in our community keep their homes repaired in hard times. In 2016, with the economy booming and the need for our services diminished,the company shifted it's foc..Recent Review:Jeff and his team are very thorough, communicative, skilled, extremely knowledgeable and committed to excellence. He guided us from design and engineering and applications, researching materials and finding subcontractors ,through construction. He solved problems as they arose. He kept work moving despite covid, snowstorms and holidays! Recommend highlyRoseann N.
- Business Description:We are an unrivaled roofing company that is well know for locating & repairing exterior leaks - Permanently! We provide NWAs only 10 year warranty that is transferable when the home is sold. No matter if you need a roof replacement or you have a leak that others have tried to repair we have you covered! Super Service Award winner. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:Our house was damaged by a tree that fell on the roof. After the roof was rebuilt by carpenters, Weather Proofing Experts agreed to apply the roof shingles. They did so very quickly to avoid any more water damage to the house interior. They even came on a Saturday with a crew of 4 to make the house weather tight again before more rain the next day. I really appreciate the fact that the roof was applied within a week of the damage and the cost was totally within the estimate of the insurance adjuster. I would definitely call Weather Proofing Experts again if I need more roof workDouglas B.
- Business Description:We offer a wide range of services from building a fence to fixing that leaky faucet to a full renovation or if you want to build a new home we can help . From planing to building we are the full-service company for your home. Ask about out 100% satisfaction guarantee todayRecent Review:Randolph Development (D&D Cabinetry) were perhaps the best part of our entire new home construction. Dan and Danielle Randolph were able to see the vision that we had for our home and they gave creative input that made for a very unique set of custom cabinets! They operate with the utmost attention to detail--we are so pleased with the work they've done for us! Not only did they build the cabinets that we wanted, they also took on some "unfinished" projects that we needed for our new home--fixing a set of antique corbels that we wanted to use on our covered back porch, they also converted an antique fireplace mantel into a beautiful built-in book case that is in the center of our home. We have enjoyed every moment of our involvement with this company...so much so, that we have added a few more jobs to their work list! (Wish is was possible to submit photos of the work they've done for us...although I'm not sure photos would do them justice) Call them if you are looking for professionalism, courtesy, attention to detail, unique design, quality construction and materials, and timely work completionTimothy W A.
- Business Description:A small hometown company. We specialize in complete lawn care, storm clean up, yard clean up, light handyman work, light landscaping, light hauling, snow removal, snow plow services, firewood, gutter cleaning and gutter screen installation, and general labor. We provide services of all kind's designed to fit your wallet. All estimates are free. S&D Lawn Services has ben in business for 4 years. The company is owner operated with on call employees 24/7. Payment methods include all major credit..Recent Review:S&D lawn services originally bid me $10,500 for a retaining wall. After the work was started, they ended up eventually billing me $15,288.91, which was almost $5,000 over (50% over) his initial bid. In addition to the retaining wall, I hired Scott to also dig out a water line, place some drain tile, plant grass at my house, and dig some trampoline holes. This was an additional charge of $4,828.26. The total we were billed for EVERYTHING was $20,617.17. The first complaint I have is the water line job. Not only did he place the line incorrectly/not deep enough, but he lied to me about it and changed his story multiple times once most of the 200 feet was already buried and he was caught. When I confronted Scott about the water line not being deep enough, he did not own up to the mistake. He first tried to say that it was no big deal because he could just put insulating wrap around it and it would be fine. He then tried to claim that the shallow water line was MY FAULT. He claimed that I told him to grade the property and shave a foot off the depth of my soil after the water line was placed. This claim is false, but even if it was true, HE SHOULD HAVE REFUSED to grade the property WITHOUT TALKING TO ME ABOUT THE RISKS because it would have made the water line too shallow. There is no way I would have consented to a grading job if I knew it was going to cause my water line to freeze. The second complaint I will mention is the rental equipment. Scott rented equipment for weeks at a time, and many days that equipment just sat on our property unused. He later complained about the equipment rental costs and that I needed to give more money to cover it. This is one main reason why I had to pay significantly over the initial bid. The third complaint I have has to do with S&D’s professionalism at times. Scott raised his voice at me multiple times over phone, and even hung up on my wife one day when she asked him to keep one of his appointments. He would commit to working on certain dates/times, would not show up, and would not communicate as to why he didn’t show. Lastly, I have concerns over the competence in this company if the scope of the work is beyond lawn and tree work. As mentioned above, he didn't put in the water line to code, but he also wasn't backfilling the wall correctly either. In both cases I had to have another contractor tell me how to fix the problem. I ended up paying a total of $18,669.60 for S&D's jobs, and not a single one of the projects that I paid them for was ever completed. After almost four months of waiting, I had to just pay other people to finish everything. It was an incredible loss of time and money for meLance C.
- Business Description:-Cook Roofing Company LLX has a full service, experienced staff that is proficient in all kinds of roofing, guttering and painting. -Fully insured. -A 50% deposit is normally required upon signing a contract and full payment is due upon completion. -We do roof inspection, evaluation and appraisal for individuals and companies. -Some financing is availableRecent Review:Overall, I am greatly disappointed in this company. This company disappointed me in every way possible. Owner, Mark Cook, hired subcontractors to do the work for him since he was too busy to do it himself and he definitely was not aware of the quality of their workmanship, nor did he supervise their work. He fired one crew after I sent him pictures of the shoddy work they were doing on my siding, and then after the second crew had been hired (and also were not experienced), they left the job unfinished and it is still unfinished to this day. Weeks would go by with no communication and I would have to text and call him about 5-6 times to get a call back and on two occasions I had to threaten legal action to get him to do any work on my home. There was a litany of mistakes....He ordered the wrong materials, and the roofers installed a red/brown roof on my home that was supposed to be grey. It does not match the dark blue siding. He forgot to order two windows and so I paid for them out of pocket. Both of his siding crews installed the siding improperly and he tried to tell me that the siding was defective and that he couldn't do anything for me to make it right until the siding manufacturers fixed it for him. I have had two other companies come out to look at it and they confirmed it has been installed improperly. The window contractor was great and roofers installed that properly (as far as I know), just with the wrong colored material. Siding has been left hanging from the side of the home, gable vents not replaced, trim looks really bad, the front door was not replaces as promised, porch lights, outlets, shutters, and hoses are not reattached to the home. And the most noticeable thing that I see when I look at my home is all of the warped siding covering it. I gave Mark a check for $16,000 and he made sure to stop by my place of employment to pick it up the day after the insurance company sent it in the mail, but then it took him over a year to get to the point where he just wouldn't do any more work on my home...and a LOT of headache and frustration during that time. I hired Mark's dad many years ago replace my roof and he was great to work with. I thought that was who still ran the company, but sadly, this has been a totally different and disappointing experience. If you would like to see the work that his subcontractors did, please feel free to drive by my home and take a look. It's located at: 140 Rea St., Hollister. I'm still waiting for the extra funds to fix the mess Cook Roofing Company has left. Please save yourself the headache and hire someone that cares about doing good work on your homeStefanie P.
- Business Description:I'm a small company located in Joplin, MO that does work from foundation to finish with 16 years in the business and also do lawn care and tree trimming with the best prices around and the reason i can give such good prices is because i do most of the work my self and try not to sub any of the work out i will beat any competitor by a min of 10Recent Review:Terrible. Terrible power wash job, having to hire another person to redo it. Arrived with untreated lumber, had to go back and get treated lumber. Screwed in about 60 percent of 2x6’s left rest not screwed in. Joists need more sister boards, 2x4 ‘s treated., I feel it’s need more, some ends are kinda coming up. Only been 2 weeks. TerribleShere J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pressure washer articles
A pressure washer is a fun and satisfying way to clean stubborn buildup around your home, but pressure washing is not without its risks. We’ve broken down the pros and cons of DIY pressure washing vs. hiring professional services here.
Pressure washing your home can be a quick way to get the exterior of your house clean. But, not every part of your home can hold up to the intense pressure of power washing. This guide breaks down what can (and can’t) be safely pressure washed.
Find pressure washers in
- Shell Knob
- Pierce City
- Cape Fair
- Eureka Springs
- Pea Ridge
- Holiday Island
- Kimberling City
- Bella Vista
- Mount Vernon
pressure washers in Cassville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st choice211 E Park St
- 1st choice
- All Around Handyman7200 N Moberly Dr
- All Phase Home Repair2815 Felix St b
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- All Purpose Pressure Washing1154 cr 534
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- All Seasons Mobile Wash Systems, LLC8561 NE 256th Street
- ALL-N-ALL CONSTRUCTION, LLCPO Box 77
- ALM ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES & CONST LLC1701 N.2nd St Suite 5
- AR Complete Anything Goes30892 MO-86
Eagle Rock, Missouri
- All Around Handyman
- Blast Masters, Inc.7709 E 42nd Pl
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Blast Masters, Inc.
- New Finish Construction21 E Walton St
- New Finish Construction
- Owen Sandblasting731 W Bland Rd
- Owen Sandblasting
- Randolph Deveolpment100 N Lafayette St. Suite F
- Renew Crew of Springfield3107 E Chestnut Expy Ste. M
- Rock of Ages Painting359 Green Acres Rd
- Roofing Force LLC529 N Lindenwood Dr
- Ruhl and Son Construction & Excavation110 Alan Drive
Montgomery City, Missouri
- Randolph Deveolpment
- S&D Lawn Services503 Russell St
- Seamless Siding & Windows of the Ozarks2222 State Hwy T
- Sherwood Home DesignsP.O. Box 1510
Lake Sherwood, Missouri
- Show Me Painting1201 5th ave
St Joseph, Missouri
- Stable Homes, LLC20375 Stagecoach Rd
- Stokes Dock Co., Inc.3797 Osage Beach Pkwy F-2
Osage Beach, Missouri
- Studz General Laborers
- S&D Lawn Services