What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Camdenton, MO
There are 2 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Camdenton
- Tennant Landscape Solutions, Inc.Very well done. Reliable hard workers. Thorough and friendly. Look forward to their work every time. Looks like a well-groomed park when they’re done. Prompt replies from office staff. Kudos!
- Hunter's Lawn Care & Tree ServiceHunter's Lawn Care proves themselves time and time again. Multiple times I had called to get estimates from Shane and I am impressed and more than happy every time. Their completed work is breath-taking and the cleanup of jobs is as if you could never tell they were present! I would recommend Shane and his company, Hunter's Lawn Care & Tree Service, for any tree or landscape need I may have. Friendly, affordable, and very knowledgeable
- The Grounds Guys of UnionI have nothing bad to say about the Grounds Guys of Union. This was a big project and I am completely satisfied with the results and services. I called lots of landscape companies in my area to try and compare and was most impressed by professional and helpful the receptionist was and by their 3 hour callback guarantee. They came out to give me an estimate and I was happy with their honesty and professionalism when answering all of my questions. They didn't turn out to be the lowest bid I received, but their price wasn't far off from the others and I felt I would be getting the most bang for my buck. I was happy with their services throughout the entire project, but I was incredibly impressed when we ran into some unanticipated complications. While digging to lay the patio they found some underground concrete from an old foundation I had no previous knowledge of. This had to be removed to complete the project. I was home that day and knew it had taken at least a full day with a four-man crew plus equipment to remove so I was pretty nervous about all that extra work and expanses it would most likely entail. Closer to the end the project manager sat down and walked me through the work so far and the complications. I was really impressed by how honest and up front the company was about what had happened and the added cost (which was nowhere near what I expected!) My patio is awesome, looks great, and provides a great place for my family to gather and entertain. I will most definitely be using this company for any future services they can provide me. I would give my 100% satisfaction and recommendation for anyone else needing all types of landscape service in the Union/Franklin County area
- ALL GREEN CHEM LAWNThe work is good quality overall. They are usually on time. They return calls. The are a lttle expensive but the quality is good.
Leaf Removal Services in Camdenton
- Recent Review:they are still coming out and i am pleasedmark h.
- Business Description:Here at All In One Home and Condo Care, we have two professional crews to get your work done in a timely manner, the way you expect. From repairs to a new deck, from the cleaning or remodeling of your home... we are TRULY All in One! We accept check or cash. We have 17 employees to serve you betterRecent Review:she was a no show - no call, when i contacted, said she had car trouble and would be out later in the day. Again no call- no show. very disapointedKathy M.
- Business Description:A small hometown company. We specialize in complete lawn care, storm clean up, yard clean up, light handyman work, light landscaping, light hauling, snow removal, snow plow services, firewood, gutter cleaning and gutter screen installation, and general labor. We provide services of all kind's designed to fit your wallet. All estimates are free. S&D Lawn Services has ben in business for 4 years. The company is owner operated with on call employees 24/7. Payment methods include all major credit..Recent Review:S&D lawn services originally bid me $10,500 for a retaining wall. After the work was started, they ended up eventually billing me $15,288.91, which was almost $5,000 over (50% over) his initial bid. In addition to the retaining wall, I hired Scott to also dig out a water line, place some drain tile, plant grass at my house, and dig some trampoline holes. This was an additional charge of $4,828.26. The total we were billed for EVERYTHING was $20,617.17. The first complaint I have is the water line job. Not only did he place the line incorrectly/not deep enough, but he lied to me about it and changed his story multiple times once most of the 200 feet was already buried and he was caught. When I confronted Scott about the water line not being deep enough, he did not own up to the mistake. He first tried to say that it was no big deal because he could just put insulating wrap around it and it would be fine. He then tried to claim that the shallow water line was MY FAULT. He claimed that I told him to grade the property and shave a foot off the depth of my soil after the water line was placed. This claim is false, but even if it was true, HE SHOULD HAVE REFUSED to grade the property WITHOUT TALKING TO ME ABOUT THE RISKS because it would have made the water line too shallow. There is no way I would have consented to a grading job if I knew it was going to cause my water line to freeze. The second complaint I will mention is the rental equipment. Scott rented equipment for weeks at a time, and many days that equipment just sat on our property unused. He later complained about the equipment rental costs and that I needed to give more money to cover it. This is one main reason why I had to pay significantly over the initial bid. The third complaint I have has to do with S&D’s professionalism at times. Scott raised his voice at me multiple times over phone, and even hung up on my wife one day when she asked him to keep one of his appointments. He would commit to working on certain dates/times, would not show up, and would not communicate as to why he didn’t show. Lastly, I have concerns over the competence in this company if the scope of the work is beyond lawn and tree work. As mentioned above, he didn't put in the water line to code, but he also wasn't backfilling the wall correctly either. In both cases I had to have another contractor tell me how to fix the problem. I ended up paying a total of $18,669.60 for S&D's jobs, and not a single one of the projects that I paid them for was ever completed. After almost four months of waiting, I had to just pay other people to finish everything. It was an incredible loss of time and money for meLance C.
- Business Description:Your complete handyman service that specializes in doing all jobs that you need done, our Motto is " Your Project, My Expertise, Done right..!" Residential or commercial. Insured for your benefit. Free estimates.
- Business Description:We are a business built on professionalism, quality, communication, reliability, and skilled craftsmanship. We take pride in what we do and in keeping things transparent on each and every project. We do what we sa
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Lawn Patrol is a relatively young company, and small. But even though we may be the new kids on the block, that certainly doesn't mean we don't know what we're doing. Each of our employees are dedicated to the work that they do and are always pleasant to work with. Billing is done at the end of each month, and is due within 15 days of the bill date
- Business Description:We are a small, family owned and operated business that cares about our customers and believe that making you satisfied with our work is all important. We accept cash and check. We offer free estimates. We can also provide referrals
- Business Description:We accept payment when the job is completed.
- Business Description:We are Small local family business that has been in service since 2008
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
- Linn Creek
- Osage Beach
- Sunrise Beach
- Gravois Mills
- Four Seasons
- Lake Ozark
- Rocky Mount
leaf removal services in Camdenton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All Aspects Construction2604 Brook Dr
- All In One Home and Condo Care265 Pioneer Overlook Drive
- All-In Lawn Care LLC1024 N 12th
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- ALL-N-ALL CONSTRUCTION, LLCPO Box 77
- All-Star Home Renovations814 Lazy Days Rd.
Osage Beach, Missouri
- AMP LOZ LLCPO Box 64
Lake Ozark, Missouri
- AR Complete Anything Goes30892 MO-86
Eagle Rock, Missouri
- Area Wide Electrical Services215 W 12th St
- All Aspects Construction
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- Dick Tracy Contracting909 Missouri Ave
- Dick Tracy Contracting
- Full Force Property Solutions158 Keywest Ln
Lake Ozark, Missouri
- Full Force Property Solutions
- Mid-Mo Gutter Protection Services10669 Audrain Rd 929
- Mid-Mo Gutter Protection Services
- Neighbors Home Repair ServicePO Box 33
- Neighbors Home Repair Service
- Ozark Tree and Landscape23669 Golden Beach Rd
- Ozark Tree and Landscape