Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Birch Tree, MO
There are 1 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Birch Tree
- Hunter's Lawn Care & Tree ServiceHunter's Lawn Care proves themselves time and time again. Multiple times I had called to get estimates from Shane and I am impressed and more than happy every time. Their completed work is breath-taking and the cleanup of jobs is as if you could never tell they were present! I would recommend Shane and his company, Hunter's Lawn Care & Tree Service, for any tree or landscape need I may have. Friendly, affordable, and very knowledgeable
- Tennant Landscape Solutions, Inc.Very well done. Reliable hard workers. Thorough and friendly. Look forward to their work every time. Looks like a well-groomed park when they’re done. Prompt replies from office staff. Kudos!
- ALL GREEN CHEM LAWNThe work is good quality overall. They are usually on time. They return calls. The are a lttle expensive but the quality is good.
- The Grounds Guys of UnionI have nothing bad to say about the Grounds Guys of Union. This was a big project and I am completely satisfied with the results and services. I called lots of landscape companies in my area to try and compare and was most impressed by professional and helpful the receptionist was and by their 3 hour callback guarantee. They came out to give me an estimate and I was happy with their honesty and professionalism when answering all of my questions. They didn't turn out to be the lowest bid I received, but their price wasn't far off from the others and I felt I would be getting the most bang for my buck. I was happy with their services throughout the entire project, but I was incredibly impressed when we ran into some unanticipated complications. While digging to lay the patio they found some underground concrete from an old foundation I had no previous knowledge of. This had to be removed to complete the project. I was home that day and knew it had taken at least a full day with a four-man crew plus equipment to remove so I was pretty nervous about all that extra work and expanses it would most likely entail. Closer to the end the project manager sat down and walked me through the work so far and the complications. I was really impressed by how honest and up front the company was about what had happened and the added cost (which was nowhere near what I expected!) My patio is awesome, looks great, and provides a great place for my family to gather and entertain. I will most definitely be using this company for any future services they can provide me. I would give my 100% satisfaction and recommendation for anyone else needing all types of landscape service in the Union/Franklin County area
Leaf Removal Services in Birch Tree
- Recent Review:they are still coming out and i am pleasedmark h.
- Business Description:A small hometown company. We specialize in complete lawn care, storm clean up, yard clean up, light handyman work, light landscaping, light hauling, snow removal, snow plow services, firewood, gutter cleaning and gutter screen installation, and general labor. We provide services of all kind's designed to fit your wallet. All estimates are free. S&D Lawn Services has ben in business for 4 years. The company is owner operated with on call employees 24/7. Payment methods include all major credit..Recent Review:S&D lawn services originally bid me $10,500 for a retaining wall. After the work was started, they ended up eventually billing me $15,288.91, which was almost $5,000 over (50% over) his initial bid. In addition to the retaining wall, I hired Scott to also dig out a water line, place some drain tile, plant grass at my house, and dig some trampoline holes. This was an additional charge of $4,828.26. The total we were billed for EVERYTHING was $20,617.17. The first complaint I have is the water line job. Not only did he place the line incorrectly/not deep enough, but he lied to me about it and changed his story multiple times once most of the 200 feet was already buried and he was caught. When I confronted Scott about the water line not being deep enough, he did not own up to the mistake. He first tried to say that it was no big deal because he could just put insulating wrap around it and it would be fine. He then tried to claim that the shallow water line was MY FAULT. He claimed that I told him to grade the property and shave a foot off the depth of my soil after the water line was placed. This claim is false, but even if it was true, HE SHOULD HAVE REFUSED to grade the property WITHOUT TALKING TO ME ABOUT THE RISKS because it would have made the water line too shallow. There is no way I would have consented to a grading job if I knew it was going to cause my water line to freeze. The second complaint I will mention is the rental equipment. Scott rented equipment for weeks at a time, and many days that equipment just sat on our property unused. He later complained about the equipment rental costs and that I needed to give more money to cover it. This is one main reason why I had to pay significantly over the initial bid. The third complaint I have has to do with S&D’s professionalism at times. Scott raised his voice at me multiple times over phone, and even hung up on my wife one day when she asked him to keep one of his appointments. He would commit to working on certain dates/times, would not show up, and would not communicate as to why he didn’t show. Lastly, I have concerns over the competence in this company if the scope of the work is beyond lawn and tree work. As mentioned above, he didn't put in the water line to code, but he also wasn't backfilling the wall correctly either. In both cases I had to have another contractor tell me how to fix the problem. I ended up paying a total of $18,669.60 for S&D's jobs, and not a single one of the projects that I paid them for was ever completed. After almost four months of waiting, I had to just pay other people to finish everything. It was an incredible loss of time and money for meLance C.
- Business Description:Construction, remodeling, repairs as many people as needed, cash, check, money order and can accept cards for feeRecent Review:unknownChris B.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated incorporation that is fully insured and we thrive on our customer satisfaction to be above any other. We like tasks that are challenging and bringing customers imagination to life. We listen and are very detail oriented and it shows on our projects. Feel free to contact us for more infoRecent Review:Near the end of the summer, the bill was arbitrarily raised up from 35.00 to 45.00 per time the yard was mowed. Also, a small tree was removed and the price was double what was quoted. <br /> I called several times and never received a returned call. <br /Marshall g.
- Business Description:Pringer Lawn Care is a full service lawncare company. We have been in business for 5 years and have over 10 years experience in the field. We have three full time employees and we have one full time mowing crew and a second crew for landscaping
- Business Description:Powells Outdoor Services offers a wide variety of services for your home and/or business. We provide lawn care, landscaping, leaf removal, tree trimming, pressure washing, lawn aeration and fertilizing, top dressing sand and yard smoothing, and sod application. Professional service at a DIY cost. Contact us to get your home and/or business looking great today
- Business Description:Mid-Mo Gutter Protection Services is a division of SP Incorporated in Mexico, MO. We have been protecting homes just like yours in Central Missouri with seamless gutter & gutter protection systems for more than 10 years. We take pride in our quality gutter products, service & installation. Your home is important to us and that is why we search out the best products to protect your home. Additional Service Areas: Osage, Ozark, Palaski, Dunklin, marion, Macon, Miller, Phelps, Putnam, Shanno..Recent Review:Our experience was excellent with this company. We were needing to get our gutters cleaned. We don't have trees in our yard but the neighbors do and close to the property line. Our gutters bear the brunt of the leaves and the seeds of a couple of large maple trees. So along with cleaning my wife and I were talking about getting something like those mesh screens that people lay on top of their gutters to screen debris. We had just received one of their flyers in one of those advertising bags that they hang on your front door knob. So, it was quite timely. <br /> <br /> We called them up and they had a very nice salesperson Noel come out to bid. NO HIGH PRESSURE AT ALL! He was good. He explained the type of gutter protection to us, how it works and careful to explain that the installation is a semi-permanent installation. The caveats he explained is if your roof needs to be replaced, you need to contact Mid-Mo Gutter protection to uninstall and re-install after a new roof is installed and do not lay ladders against it because it could deform or damage the product. <br /> <br /> We decided to go with it. EVERYTHING was very prompt and went exactly as they said it would. We live in CoMo, and as of this writing it has rained almost 6 inches since they installed on Oct. 1, 2014. About the time they got done it started to rain, so our new system really got a workout! It works great by the way. <br /> <br /> Lastly I want to say how kind, warm, considerate, responsible, accurate, and pleasant Steve and Jennifer Prior (the owners) are. A big selling point for me is I called to ask about the warranty as in what would happen if god forbid, they go out of business. Well they've been in business for over 10 years and Jennifer told me they are a debt free business. No loans, no mortgage, no business mortgage. To run a business debt free means you have excellent business people to work with. They aren't going anywhere. The warranty incidentally is a lifetime warranty AND it's transferrable. <br /> <br /> I highly recommend this company, the product is expensive but it's worth it. The people you get to do business with at Mid-Mo Gutter Protection are worth it too and they make it worth it. It's been years since I have this level of customer service. Steve was going to leave after the job and said he'd just bill us. I wasn't going to have any of that, I made sure they were paid at the end of their job. The experience was so good, I'm trying to think of anything I could do to do more business with themTIM V.
- Business Description:We accept payment when the job is completed.
- Business Description:We are a full service Construction Company, We have been doing business in the St. Louis Area for over 100 years. We are small, but we like being small that way we can give a better service to our customers.Recent Review:He was here on time finished the work in one day and was very pleasant to be around. He replaced the fixtures and pipework that had rotted away in the tub and shower. He was respectful of me and my children, did the work quickly and very well. There were a few issues with the job that were unforseen at the start. I had no idea that the pipes were rotting away! He warned me beforehand about any issues and costs that could happen. He also thoroughly went over the contract before signing. Our shower has not had as good of pressure as it does now in years! Thank you Ruhl and Son Construction and Excavation! <br /Heather B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Save yourself the time and the pain of removing leaves and landscape debris by hiring a highly rated professional.
Find leaf removal services in
- Mountain View
- Willow Springs
- Van Buren
- Mammoth Spring
- West Plains
- Cherokee Village
- Ash Flat
leaf removal services in Birch Tree
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- Dick Tracy Contracting909 Missouri Ave
- Dick Tracy Contracting
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- K&F season fiirewood & landscaping/hauling1609 pcr 819
- K&F season fiirewood & landscaping/hauling
- Lewis Lawn Service1112 N Franklin
- Lewis Lawn Service
- Mid-Mo Gutter Protection Services10669 Audrain Rd 929
- Mid-Mo Gutter Protection Services
- Neighbors Home Repair ServicePO Box 33
- Neighbors Home Repair Service
- S&D Lawn Services503 Russell St
- S&D Lawn Services
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5590455 N Highway Dr
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5590