Please call for more details.

Smart Home Solutions by Airtron

Founded 1971 • With Angi since April 1999

5150 Elmwood Ave

Indianapolis, IN 46203

We provide security, comfort, and convenience. Installation of new residential smart alarm systems or professional monitoring for existing alarm system. Systems include intrusion, life safety, cameras, and smart home devices all controlled through one smart phone app. ...

09/30/2022

Scott S.

Dave brought me up to date from my old fashioned security system that comes with your home from the builder. I didn't realize I was over paying monthly AND could have better technology in my home. Now I can control my whole house on my phone. Dave is super helpful and knows his stuff. He did a great job all around. Very patient with those not up to date. Answered all my questions. Very pleased with our new security system. Wife already set off the alarm once and I got a call right away. All functions worked as they should. Feeling secure and tech savvy now. Thanks Dave and Smart Home Solutions.

Description of Work
Alarms

Category home security systems

05/18/2022

Amy D.

Great! Fast and courteous from the phone call to the unit replacement. The unit had a leak in the coil which caused layers of ice, so the first tech couldn't do anything until it thawed. They came back out the very next day to discover the leak and got us topped up on coolant until they could get back out to replace the unit. It held out and we were fine! They got us a really good deal on the new unit and made it affordable with financing.

Description of Work
unit replacement

03/31/2022

JAMES B.

They said that something needed to be replaced. They overcharged me. I was not too happy with that.

Description of Work
They serviced the furnace

03/26/2022

Dynelle P.

Amazing! Friendly, courteous professionals who did a great job. Would call them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
New AC and gas furnace

02/17/2022

gerry B.

Airtron was extremely professional! Met all goal dates. Communication was excellent. Installers were very knowledgeable and helpful. I highly recommend Airtron

Description of Work
new furnace and air conditioner

01/22/2022

Jack B.

The salesman put together a professional presentation, spent time to give us 6 options (3 electric, 3 gas) with finance options, and with supporting data about each furnace and the potential savings. The installers were courteous, professional, and on time. They were careful when removing the old furnace and bringing in the new equipment. They went about their work quickly. When they were finished, they took the time to explain the new thermostat, the operation of the furnace and some tips on properly using the new installation. The installation took less time than I anticipated

Description of Work
Remove and replace an electric furnace and heat pump

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac

11/29/2021

Terry and Teresa C.

We've been using them for over 30 years now and they were very prompt, they were very polite, they were thorough and they always do an excellent job and wonderful service.

Description of Work
Install new AC and checked AC

11/18/2021

LaShon F.

BEWARE— I received poor, unprofessional service from this Company. Called them to repair my whole house humidifier by referral of the manufacturer of the equipment. They came out and the entire unit fell off the furnace once the technician touched it. The service call was to repair the water line only. Airtron expected me to pay for the repair of the unit that was affixed fine before their arrival. Upon speaking with the manager of the technician, they were unwilling to share in the price of reattaching the unit or continue with the repair. Very unprofessional and poor service.

Description of Work
Service home humidifier

11/15/2021

Julia M.

In April, at the urging of an Airtron technician, we decided to replace our 17-year-old furnace before it became a problem. We've had a service agreement with them for 20 years and just 2 weeks ago, they did the first semiannual check on our new furnace and found no problems. On Saturday afternoon, we noticed our house seemed chilly. We left for a concert at 5 pm and when we got back at 10 pm, our house was 62 degrees and it was clear the furnace was not working. We called Airtron, only to be told that there were no technicians available and that we would have to call back at 7:30 Sunday morning. We called Sunday at 7:30 am, but there was no one to take our call and we were instructed to call back at 8 am. We were then assigned a window of noon to 5 pm for the technician to arrive. The temperature inside our house was 59 degrees and has since dropped to 55. The technician finally arrived today at 3 pm Sunday to discover that we need an inducer. He told us that the parts department shuts down on Sundays at noon, so we have to wait until Monday to get our brand new furnace repaired, the one that is all-of-a-sudden not working during the first extended cold snap. He also told us that he has replaced the same part after only one month of operation on another similar unit. The sales person never mentioned anything about this to us. We have been loyal Airtron customers for 20 years and throughout that time, we have continually purchased the service plan with the understanding that we would get priority service at any time. In addition, their website advertises 24/7 availability, which is not true (turns out there is limited availability after hours and no parts availability on Sunday afternoons). Now, it's Monday and I have been told that we can expect a technician between noon and 5 pm, despite our service agreement that states "priority service every day of the week." I spoke with three people, all of whom gave me nothing but excuses. The highest ranking of the three was mad at his technician for being honest with us and told me he wanted "to make it go away as quickly as possible." This company is more interested in taking your money than solving your problems. Take our advice and look elsewhere.

Description of Work
Furnace repair

10/29/2021

Stephen H.

The entire process was very professional - from the estimate to the actual installation. Team arrived on time to put it in. Very courteous. Cleaned up when they were done. New system works great.

Description of Work
Replaced my entire HVAC - furnace and A/C

10/25/2021

Alyssa C.

Great. My husband and I purchased our home in August, and the HVAC/AC unit was older than both of us (35 years +). We had to have the whole thing replaced, and all new ductwork put in throughout the house. Our house was built in 1950 and not very well taken care of, so I'm sure it was not the easiest job for them. Price was more than fair, the communication was excellent, and everyone we dealt with was incredibly professional. We are extraordinarily happy with the work done in our home. We had some issues with a separate contractor we had hired to fix some rotten flooring underneath where the HVAC system was to be installed completing their part timely, so Airtron had to wait on us, but they stayed in touch the entire time - it was roughly a month of delay. Everything was clean when they left, and they even replaced all of the vent covers throughout our house, which was an added surprise (none of them matched previously). We would absolutely use these guys again, we were both so pleased with the work, timeline, communication, and professionalism we saw on this not so fun job. Wonderful company!!!

Description of Work
New HVAC system/ductwork installed

10/22/2021

KRIS K.

Very good, professional install was less than 2 hours. Clean and prompt service. Good review at the end of install to go over what was done and how to operate upgraded equipment.

Description of Work
HVAC Replacement

07/13/2021

Amy D.

Excellent! Once again, they were on-time, professional, quick, and it's fixed! I cannot stress enough how valuable the maintenance plan is.

Description of Work
Air Conditioning Repair

07/01/2021

ANDRE D.

Our old Amana AC died of a refrigerant leak and the best solution was to replace it. We compared several quotes and strategies and opted for a Bryant AC installed by Airtron--by very far the least expensive of all options on the table. Three challenges: getting rid of the heat pump we had before (gas has become cheaper than electricity), making it work with the existing Amana gas furnace, and connecting it to our thermostat. One day after installation problems started because the thermostat was sending the wrong signal, forcing the AC to never stop churning even when turned off at the thermostat. Ice accumulated from the inside coil unit ll the way to the outside unit, without cooling the house. A service person came and worked 3 hours without pinpointing the cause. A supervisor came, identified the problem after one hour, replaced the thermostat with a temporary one so that the AC could work, which it did. He said he'd come back the following week with a new two-way thermostat. He didn't but nine days later another service person came by and decided that he could do better by starting from scratch: he removed the temporary thermostat, removed the wiring at the unit (AC and furnace) and rewired everything afresh and reconnected everything to our prior thermostat. He tested everything several times. Everything now works flawlessly, and we are very happy about that. The name of that last service man is Matt Escue. He was the most competent employee of the lot, but all three worked equally hard to solve the problem over many hours in all. So in the end we are very satisfied and found them all very congenial to work with.

Description of Work
Replacement of failed air conditioning unit

06/29/2021

Barbara W.

They are prompt, courteous, and very reliable. We would highly recommend them and will continue to use them.

Description of Work
We have been using them for about 17 years for HVAC service needs.

05/26/2021

Julie G.

Great, they assessed that our current model was not feasible to repair especially due to age. They were able to make the assessment the same day that I called. The new unit was installed 3 working days after their 1st visit, and they kept the older unit limping along until the new unit could be installed.

Description of Work
air conditioning was not keeping up with recent higher temps

04/29/2021

Jane H.

Airtron was great. They were on time, explained exactly what would happen and were finished ahead of schedule.

Description of Work
Install new furnace

04/29/2021

Timothy G.

It went well. The crew was in and out in 2 hours. They replaced my 20 year old system with a brand new one. They were the lowest price that we received. The equipment priced out was comperable (same) to 3 other quotes we received. I used them after being strongly recommend by two close friends. They did not disappoint and I would go with them again!

Description of Work
New HVAC system

04/23/2021

Amy D.

Fantastic! Lal was very friendly, prompt, courteous, and professional. Got it fixed quickly and our Essential Home Care plan saved the day!

Description of Work
furnace motor replacement

04/01/2021

JOHN M.

GREAT AS USUAL WITH AIRTRON. THEY HAVE BEEN TAKING CARE OF OUR HEATING AND COOLING NEEDS FOR THIRTY YEARS.

Description of Work
A/C REPLACEMENT

02/15/2021

Janene B.

I had an amazing experience with Airtron. The service techs called ahead, were on time and were courteous and consciences of me working while they were in my home. They did not try to oversell me, were clear on what needed to be replaced and what didn’t and provided me with options. Thanks Neal, Matt and Blake!

Description of Work
New heater

01/29/2021

Ryan N.

The interaction with Airton was the best HVAC experience I've had in Indy. They were responsive, punctual, and professional. I'm in the process of buying a new home, and in turn selling this home. Luck would have it that my Heating would go out - so I called Airton, and they had someone scheduled to Diagnose the next day. The tech Jason was very helpful, courteous, and understood my desire to keep budget low because of the move. It turned out the best option was full replacement. I had a call from their consultant that night with a price - and they did very well by us given our situation. We took the evening to think about our options, and decided to do the full replacement. They had a team here the following day! Their installer tech, Ryan, was quick, professional, and courteous. They had the full tearout and install done in less than 3 hours! I would highly suggest Airton - and I intend to use them in the future.

Description of Work
Full HVAC replacement -- Air Exchanger, Thermostat, and outside Compressor

01/28/2021

Kelly V.

The estimator made it out the day after I contacted them to take a look at things. They brought to my attention the ability to change from a heat pump to gas furnace/AC combo. The price was roughly the same as a like-for-like heat pump/AHU replacement. They did a great job of coordinating with Citizens so that I was only without heat for less than a day. I was impressed with all the coordination between different installers (Citizens bringing gas to the property, Airtron installing gas piping in the attic, installing the furnace & AC, Citizens installing a meter, and start-up). Installers were quick, professional, kept the house clean, and friendly.

Description of Work
Removed Heat pump & AHU. Replaced with furnace & AC unit

01/04/2021

Minako N.

Matt did a great job selling us what we needed, rather than something with all the bells and whistles. Chris removed the old furnace and installed the new one in a few hours over a holiday weekend. We really appreciate the quick service and great price.

Description of Work
Replaced 12 yr old furnace

12/16/2020

Karyn B.

Contractor installed a Goodman unit and ductwork 12/2016. Water intrusion noted 12/2020 from elbow joint not secured during install. Multiple elbow joints without adhesive. 3 leaking. Cost $500/elbow replacement per new contractor. Drainage PVC not leveled away from furnace unit, excess water onto and into furnace unit shortening lifespan of HVAC unit. Contractor does not stand behind faulty install after 2 years.

Description of Work
Furnace Install

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Secure Plus

Secure Plus is a locally owned and operated ADT Authorized dealer. We specialize in residential and small business security solutions. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Secure Plus on Angi
    Roby's Plumbing

Welcome to Roby’s Plumbing! . Our plumbing company comes highly regarded by many loyal, satisfied customers because we have been in the plumbing business since 1955! Our dedication to excellent plumbing service is unrivaled by the competition. Outstanding skill, experience, and attention to detail allow us to provide affordable solutions for all your plumbing problems. Roby’s Plumbing has serviced the Anderson, Indianapolis and surrounding areas for more than 50 years! 12 employees. No subs. Charges a flat rate. No travel charges. Extra charge for after hours service. License number: cp88600767. Senior Discount-$20

Dryer Vent Wizard of Central Indiana

EXPERIENCED SINCE 2009. Dryer Vent Service is our ONLY BUSINESS and ENTIRE FOCUS, NOT a sideline or secondary business. We are locally owned and operated with on-going dryer vent training including exclusive ELITE CERTIFIED TECH training. We do all that is necessary (cleaning, repairing, re-routing, or new installations) to assure dryer vents are safe and efficient. We are dedicated to courtesy and care for the homeowner and the home, with promised and guarantee satisfaction. Dryer vent service begins with an important safety and efficiency inspection. The service begins only after the homeowner approves a written quotation. At the conclusion of the service, the documented dryer efficiency inspection assures that the dryer vent is clean to improve home safety and reduce dryer utility costs. We are dedicated to your pleasant experience and will do what is required to assure you are happy with our services. Service area covered: All of Central Indiana including the Bloomington, Columbus and Lafayette areas.

LAC-000490
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Install and service residential alarm systems that are professionally monitored 24/7. Includes keypads, door sensors, motion detectors, glass break sensors, life safety devices, flood detectors, cameras, video doorbells, smart thermostats, smart locks, lighting control, and smart garage door openers.