We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Skow Mechanical LLC

Founded 1983 •

12115 Drake St NW

Minneapolis, MN 55448

Skow Mechanical"home comfort experts"you can trust to provide your home with the perfect solutions to ensure your indoor air system performs with unprecedented efficiency and sustainability. Skow Mechanical is also dedicated to maintaining superior air filtration with products to align superior climate control with a clean breathable home. Whether you are building a new home, an addition, finishing a basement or remodeling and need ductwork done or just looking to replace your old inefficient Furnace or Air Conditioner, Skow Mechanical does it all. We install garage heaters, electronic air cleaners, UV light filtration, humidifiers, air to air exchangers, heat pumps and so much more. Now offering peace of mind maintenance plans with industry leading incentives at a low flat rate. Seasonal tune ups and professional service of all makes and models. Call us today and become a part of our Skow Mechanical customer family.😊...

06/25/2021

Laurie B.

I am so happy that I found someone that I can rely on and trust. Dan was professional, thorough, knowledgeable and nice. I definitely would recommend them.

Description of Work
New furnace and Air Conditioner

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/06/2021

Rajesh A.

Great, professional people. Everyone I spoke with was very polite and easy to deal with. Very knowledgeable of every aspect of what we needed. I would recommend Skow Mechanical to anyone. They are top notch.

Description of Work
Furnace and ac installation

04/03/2021

Troy B.

The installation was quick with no issues. Scheduling and communication was very good and timely. I would recommend this vendor.

Description of Work
New Furnace & A/C installation

03/17/2021

Sara W.

Dan is top notch! He is always working with you, rather than trying to work you over financially. He is honest, responsive, knowledgeable and all around great. Highly, highly recommend....

Description of Work
service furnace

03/05/2021

Kelly Z.

It went very well. I would recommend Skow Mechanical and will be using them in the future!

Description of Work
service furnace

03/01/2021

Ryan J.

Arrived early which was nice. Very professional. Exceeded my expectations. Efficient and very fair price!

Description of Work
basement ventilation

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you. We are very pleased to have had the opportunity to work with you .

02/24/2021

Zack W.

Excellent, wouldn’t hire anyone else!

Description of Work
New furnace installation

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your review and we look forward to working with you on future projects.

Mike S.

Excellent job. Would definitely hire again. Very knowledgeable and professional

Description of Work
Furnace and Air Conditioning system installation

Thank You!

Matt M.

Dan is an amazing guy and does amazing work! I would recommend him to anyone and will use him for everything going forward!

Description of Work
new furnace installation

Thank You.

John B.

Dan was great! He is very knowledgeable, efficient, and trustworthy. He came in and got the job done fast than I had expected and his price was a lot lower than other bids I had received. I also really like the wifi thermostat, can't go wrong! I would definitely call Skow Mechanical again for my hvac needs, thanks Dan!

Description of Work
garage heater installation

Thanks for choosing Skow Mechanical

11/11/2020

Morgan M.

After an extensive research on HVAC services, i decided to go with Skow Mechanical. Dan is an expert in his field of service, he listened to my needs and went above and beyond my expectations to ensure i had the best product without breaking bank. The furnace and a/c install was completed within a day. Within a week it passed city inspection with flying colors all because Dan is a meticulous worker that takes pride in his work. He also helped me with filling out rebate forms from centerpoint and promised to follow up with Xcel for a/c install in the spring. I would without doubt recommend his services to anyone. Thanks for your exceptional services Dan!!

Description of Work
new furnace & A/C

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you. It was a pleasure working with you.

11/07/2020

Mike R.

He did a excellent job installing the air and furnace. I would absolutely recommend him to other family members and Friends.

Description of Work
Furnace and air conditioning

Thanks

10/25/2020

chaz M.

Woke up this morning to a freezing cold house. Called three local companies with no answer. Tried Skow Mechanical and Dan answered immediately. He asked me a few questions regarding my situation and walked me through a few trouble shooting steps. Well long story short Dan pin pointed the issue over the phone and had my furnace up and running within minutes. This kind of service would be hard to find in other companies. Skow Mechanical could have made a house call and charged me for the services provided, instead Dan walked me though a simple process of elimination and sloved my issue. Highly recommend honest company. I will be hiring Skow Mechanical this spring for a new A/C unit. I would recommend this honest company to anyone looking for any HVAC needs!!

Description of Work
service

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for the positive review, we were happy to help.

10/23/2020

Patty F.

GREAT!!!! Got Both Furnace,AC done the same day ,,very professional,,took the time ,,explaining!!!!Thank You

Description of Work
Furnace & AC

Thanks for choosing Skow Mechanical

10/16/2020

Joe S.

Easy to work with. Knew what they were doing and was a fair price.

Description of Work
A/C Service

10/15/2020

Brandon S.

Dan Skowronek, from Skow Mechanical is nothing but a true Professional. He installed a new AC/Furnace Combo for me this summer, when my AC went out. I had quite a few estimates done, as AC Units were almost impossible to find this crazy summer. Not for Dan, he sourced the new equipment when no one else could, beat all the competitors pricing and had it installed before they could even find an AC/Furnace unit to install. He is a Master of his trade, and a perfectionist with great attention to detail. Thanks Dan!

Description of Work
Furnace & AC installation

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

You are very welcome, and we want to thank you for choosing Skow Mechanical for your new home comfort system.

10/14/2020

brent L.

Dan was extremely professional in all applications. I in fact booked him for another service we are in need of. The quality of work and the price were exceptional. Skow Mechanical is our HVAC vendor from now on.

Description of Work
Heating and Air Conditioning

10/14/2020

Shane H.

Dan did a great job installing my new furnace and ac in Anoka. I felt comfortable having Dan in my home and I would recommend him to anyone looking for both a great price and great service.

Description of Work
New Furnace & A/C

Category electrician

09/04/2020

Svetlana W.

Dan is great, professional, on time, fast and just plain awesome, if I can describe his work. I know how it suppose to be done, so I can tell. Also, out of all quotes I got, his quote was most affordable. So, great quality work at affordable price - nothing can top it.

Description of Work
Heating and Air Conditioning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

thanks for the awesome review. It was a pleasure working for you to move one step closer to finishing your basement for your family to enjoy.

07/22/2020

Alyssa T.

Went very well. Professional, friendly and honest.

Description of Work
A/C service. Charge system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

thanks for the good review😊

Mike S.

It was good. They did what they were supposed to do. They did a good service.

Description of Work
They installed a new ac unit for me.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

we appreciate the good review. thank you

Kendra M.

It was really good. They were really fast.

Description of Work
They installed an ac for me.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the review.

Joseph W.

It was great. They showed up early. They have everything installed in a timely manner. They cleaned up everything. They did a pretty good job. It was a reasonable price. They were professional and efficient.

Description of Work
They installed a heating unit on my garage.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for the great review. It was a pleasure working for you.

07/17/2020

Sam R.

Great! Vary knowledgeable, professional, does great work.

Description of Work
furnace and A/C

07/17/2020

Joe B.

It was an excellent experience. The product install was done perfectly with great detail. They were very professional and the install was done on time. A++

Description of Work
new furnace and air conditioner

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for the great review. Much appreciated!😁

Randy's Electric

You deserve a safe and reliable home. Get the job done right the first time with outstanding customer service from the Twin Cities top rated electrician. Outlets, fans, lighting, smoke detectors, switches, and service panels. Your full service electrician.

Offers by Randy's Electric on Angi
    Harrison Electric Inc

14 Employees. No subs. Cost determined by the job. Travel charge applies. No extra charge for 24-hour emergency service (for existing customers only). Primary service area- Western & Northern suburbs of Minneapolis/St Paul including Hennepin, Anoka & Ramsey counties and parts of Sherburne county. All employees are background checked and drug tested.

Advantage Electric

At Advantage Electric, our team of experienced professionals takes pride in affordable electrical service and top-quality workmanship on residential, commercial and industrial properties. We proudly serve Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN and the surrounding suburbs. Don’t be shocked by the high prices and low quality of other electricians! Get it done right the first time with Advantage Electric. Are you building a new home or business, remodeling or putting in an addition? Are you interesting in upgrading your existing electrical system? We offer complete wiring services, including rewiring and electric repair. We are a full-service electric contractor, with no job too big or too small. We also offer same-day, emergency service for your convenience. Advantage Electric services include: -Wiring -Lighting -Phone and data -Safety analysis -Whole-house surge protection -Electrical repairs We are proud to be locally owned and operated. Our reputation is built on our superior craftsmanship and personalized service. We finish each job as if it were our own project and ensure the quality and professionalism that you deserve. Together, we’ll make certain that we’re both proud of the finished product. Please call Advantage Electric today for an estimate on your project!

MB771640
    Minnesota
    MN Department of labor and industry
    07/09/2022
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

We offer anything that has to do with home comfort and air quality. We install, maintain and service all makes and models of residential furnaces, air conditioning, air handlers, heat pumps, ductless minsplit systems and garage heaters. We also offer a wide variety of indoor air purification, hepa, and humidifiers to maintain safe, clean air throughout your home. Whether you are building a new home, remodeling or are in need of a new system or a simple upgrade Skow Mechanical will work with you to find the best option for your needs at a very competitive price to ALWAYS fit your budget GUARANTEED!

duct cleaning