SERVICE REPAIR

With Angi since March 2003

Weld & Sons Plumbing

Family owned & operated 40 years. We provide free estimates on remodeling projects and reasonable rates for service work. Since the company's inception it has always been our desire to guarantee your peace of mind. We want to provide you with the same: reliable service, experienced technicians, and promise of quality that our clients have expected for 40 years.

Huber Plumbing Company

Huber Plumbing Co. strives to provide quality work for all of our customers plumbing needs. We are fully Licensed, bonded and insured, which makes us the right choice for fast, professional service. Servicing the greater metro area, including Minneapolis and St. Paul. We Provide an Honest, Personalized service that is able to provide peace of mind for you and your family for years to come. We take the time in the beginning of any project to ensure that what you want is what you get.

Offers by Huber Plumbing Company on Angi
American Sewer

SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING! GREAT JOB! GREAT PRICE! CALL NOW FOR SAME DAY DISPATCH.

Offers by American Sewer on Angi

11/08/2017

Peter K.

Very fast response to inquiry. Then was able to come out within a couple days and finish the job in less than 2 hours.

Description of Work
Move kitchen sink drain stub lower in the wall

01/12/2015

LINDA AND ED M.

several A close friend gave us Bob's name and number about two weeks ago when we discovered a leak in the kitchen faucet under the sink. As it turned out, there were several leaks in a very old faucet. Bob fixed the worst ones and kept in touch with us to be sure that was sufficient. Yesterday we found another, smaller amount of leak and I let Bob know. He was here first thing in the morning today to address it. Bob's work has exhibited the best skill level I've seen in a plumber. In addition, he is very concerned that his customers are happy - not just satisfied - with his work. In addition, his charges are very reasonable, I would say even more reasonable than I ever expected. I will recommend Bob Cornelius as a plumber for anyone who needs one. I will use him myself in the future for any plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Bob fixed one leak under our kitchen sink and identified another that requires replacement of the kitchen faucet.

09/29/2014

Paul S.

Great! I won't use anyone else and have used him for years.

Description of Work
Fix leak in water pipe in basement. Two new gaskets. Fix and replace gasket in bathroom sink. Educate me in many details.

11/24/2009

DEANNE A.

It went great. The disposal worked and the price was good.

Description of Work
He put in a garbage disposal.

06/12/2009

GEORGE V.

He allows me to schedule an appointment on his answering service which is convenient. He is very knowledgeable and complete. I think that his prices are reasonable.

Description of Work
I have used Service Repair to do my plumbing service and repair work in the past year. The last time he was out he installed a toilet for me.

06/01/2009

VIRGINIA C.

I have used Bob before. He replies to phone calls quickly, is reliable, and his work is high quality. In this case, I had tried to fix one of the toilets myself. I replaced several parts but it continued to run. I took the tank off the bowl to see if I could replace more parts in hopes of solving the problem but found I would need tools I didn't have and wasn't sure where I would find the parts. That's when I decided to call Bob. It took some doing for him to fix that toilet since it required replacing a part that doesn't often need replacing. Bob took a half hour off his labor charge for the time he spent on a potential fix that wasn't what was causing the problem. The water shut-off valve for that toilet did not close tightly so Bob also fixed that and also replaced the plastic water supply tube with a metal one. I was glad I called him for this repair since it was more complex. The second toilet was also running. Bob replaced the tank ball and also fixed a leak in that toilet. The garbage disposal rattled and made a lot of noise when I tried to use it so I had not used it for quite a while. Bob told me that the grind wheels were frozen in place. He tried to loosen them without success. Since I really don't need the disposal, I decided not to have him spend more time trying to fix it or else replace it.

Description of Work
Repaired two toilets. Tried to fix garbage disposal that was not working properly.

02/03/2009

LISA P.

He's awesome. You don't feel like you will be overchargerd or waste your time. He is very efficient at figuring out the problem and explaining things well.

Description of Work
He has taken care of most of our general plumbing needs around the house.

11/29/2008

CAM S.

Bob was punctual and informative. He performed quality work and was careful to clean up and not leave any mess. I highly recommend Bob's services.

Description of Work
1) Repair garbage disposal ($76) (10/2008). 2) Replace 10 feet of kitchen drain pipe in basement ($227) (11/2008).

09/25/2008

WARREN W.

He had to come back and was unable to fix one of the faucets. The shower still does not work very well; even though it doesn't leak, it automatically turns off.

Description of Work
They came to my home to fix leaky faucets.

09/07/2008

JEFFREY M.

It's always great to find a plumber you trust. Bob is a good guy and does good work. We had him back more than once over the course of a few weeks to complete these projects. He does good work and is easy to work with.

Description of Work
Investigate and repair leaky shower and tub, remove old toilet and sink, install new toilet and sink.

SERVICE REPAIR