ROBINSON ENVIRONMENTAL

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2005

American Building Contractors Inc

American Building Contractors (ABC) has been helping Homeowners, Property Managers and Board Members since 1998 with their roofing, siding, windows and gutter needs. We believe in always putting the wants, needs and concerns of our customers first. Our team is committed to delivering on our promise of safety and respect for you, your time and your property. We appreciate "It's Not Just a House...It's Your Home!" Our Insurance Restoration Services Department helps our customers before, during and after mother nature strikes, with understanding the claims process to complete restoration. ABC's headquarters is in Burnsville, MN and we are licensed to do business in 44 states. Our regional offices are in Illinois and Florida.

Offers by American Building Contractors Inc on Angi
Gunner Insulation Company LLC

Welcome to Gunner Insulation Company, LLC! Why Choose Us? Gunner Insulation Co., LLC is the leading insulation contractor for all residential and commercial properties. Our company has been in business for 13 years, and has 40 years of experience, working on over 1000 homes and businesses in Minnesota. We are licensed, bonded, and insured in the state of Minnesota, and fully equipped to manage all of your insulation needs! Our expertise is in insulation installation, but that is just one of our abilities. Our company offers complete insulation services to help cut down your energy bills, and keep your home warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer seasons. Our insulation services will help minimize heating and cooling costs to your home or commercial property. Our company offers free estimates for your home or office, to easily help you decide that we are the right people for the job! We are a company of honor. We service Minneapolis and St. Paul as well as their surrounding areas. All of our products come with their own warranties. We guarantee our workmanship for 5 years.

Hoffman Weber Construction

Hoffman Weber Construction is a family owned & operated business. Like most companies, our goal is to provide a great product and service. However, we back it with industry leading product warranties, a long-lasting labor guarantee, and a focus on understanding homeowner needs with the goal of surpassing them. We go into every job taking the high road and ensuring every aspect of your project is well managed and well executed. It's what you – the homeowner – expect every time. It is, in fact, our vision. Hoffman Weber Construction is an award winning general contractor offering home and property owners a full suite of design-build remodeling projects and storm damage restoration services. We specialize in roofing, siding, windows, gutters, and attic insulation. We use only industry leading materials that come with an unparalleled warranty, and we provide a level of professionalism that's a cut above our competitors. Whether your project is residential, commercial, or insurance related, we are the contractor of choice by the many local communities we serve. Contact us today for a free estimate and zero-pressure consultation. Services Provided: Asphalt Shingle Roofing, Metal Roofing, Roof Repair, Roof Replacement, Roof Installation, Rubber Roofing, Tar and Gravel Roofing, Siding Installation, Vinyl Siding, Fiber Cement Siding, Wood Siding, Insulation Installation, Spray Foam Insulation, Window Installation, Window Replacement, General Contracting Product Partners: James Hardie, LP Smartside, Mastic, Certainteed, GAF, IKO, EDCO, Owens Corning, Decra, Metro, Beechworth, Lindsay, Andersen, Marvin, Versetta Stone, Royal, and Boral.

06/24/2019

Brad J.

After two phone calls and a message on Angie's List I was finally able to get in touch with them to set an appointment to get my job done. The day of the appointment came and he pulled a "no call, no show". I reached out to Tim and his only response was that "it slipped his mind and he forgot". I would never recommend this company and am extremely disappointed.

Description of Work
I need to have some asbestos either removed or sealed

03/20/2017

Henry M.

Workers arrived at the scheduled time, efficiently carried out the work and were done within about three hours, leaving the floor ready to accept new carpet.

Description of Work
Robinson Environmental removed carpet that was glued-down over asbestos-containing tile from my D/S family room.

01/11/2017

Gana K.

They removed Asbestos from our basement floor and not only did they provide a great price (half the price of a competitor), they worked till about 9 PM at night to get it done. And at the end of their very long day, Maurice & Roderick were still very professional describing their work to me and checking every inch to make sure the asbestos came off completely! Very happy with their work!

Description of Work
Asbestos removal

12/17/2015

Benjamin B.

I called Robinson Environmental and Tim promptly came out to answer my questions and give me an estimate. I was surprised at how affordable it was to have done. To be honest, when you find out you have asbestos in your home, its not a good feeling. You start looking online about asbestos removal and you will read how it can cost tens of thousands of dollars. Not so. Tim is a great guy who definitely knows what he's doing. He has a great crew working for him as well that are both knowledgeable. The great thing is, they take the time to handle your concerns and do a great job of alliviating your fears of dealing with asbestos. To me, that means a lot. As a side note, of all the services I have used over the years, Robinson Environmental is the only business where every instance of their service met or exceeded my expectations. I give them all A's because I mean it. I won't hesitate to call them if I run into any other asbestos issues in the future.

Description of Work
Encapsulate asbestos tape on duct work in basement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,asbestos removal

10/26/2015

Katie S.

Tim was scheduled to do some asbestos duct removal at our home. A few days prior to the work, I called looking for details of how the job would be completed and what type of air sampling they would be doing. Tim was immediately defensive and clearly not happy to have to explain the process to me. He explained that he would not be doing any air sampling because the job was not regulated and they didn't need it (other contractors have said that regardless of the job being regulated, they always do air sampling when working with asbestos). When I asked for a copy of his license and insurance, he asked why I needed it. I explained that they are a contractor coming into my home and I want to make sure that they have coverage for anything that may go wrong during the process. He was upset at my request and said that he no longer felt comfortable working with us. Obviously, with that response I do not feel comfortable with him coming into my home either.

Description of Work
Asbestos duct removal

01/29/2015

Grant M.

Tim was somewhat responsive returning my call and showed up on time for the quote. This was the only thing positive about my interactions with him. When he showed up for the quote, it immediately did not start well. He asked if he needed to take his shoes off. It was a warmer winter day and some snow was melting and it was slushy and wet out. I asked him to please take them off and he responded "really?". Of all the contractors I've had in my house, I've never had one argue about taking his shoes off with me. I showed Tim around my house and explained what I wanted to have done. I will be doing renovations throughout my house and wanted to remove all of the asbestos so I wouldn't have to worry about it in the future. He scoffed at my idea of having all of the asbestos popcorn ceilings scrapped off. He scoffed when I told him I want the work done as soon as I can. He chuckled when I said I took the time to look up contractors with the department of health to make sure they were properly licensed. While he was looking around, he never spent anytime discussing his business or how he'd do the work. I had to ask him for any information I needed. Once he was done looking around and sighing a bunch, he scribbled a quote and just handed it to me. Didn't explain how he came up with the price or anything. Then, when I asked him about the price including all rooms, he claimed he left off three rooms even though I said I wanted all rooms done. I received 5 quotes for this job. Tim was by FAR the most expensive quote. Several hundred dollars to a few thousand dollars over the other quotes. Ridiculous!

Description of Work
Tim came to my house to quote me for removing asbestos from my popcorn ceilings.

03/20/2014

Michelle S.

I did not contact Robinson Environmental directly, they were subcontracted under the company doing my furnace work. But I would definitely recommend them and use them again. They were at the house exactly when they said. All of the workers were very polite and worked quickly. They put plastic over all vents going upstairs and created plastic walls downstairs to seal in the space where removal was done. They scrubbed the air for a long time to make sure everything was safe and when they left the space was spotless. Fantastic job!

Description of Work
I had a gravity furnace and all ductwork wrapped in asbestos that had to be removed quickly as the furnace died and left me with no heat. They arrived the next day!

08/20/2013

Nathan B.

I called a few companies on AL to get prices for air quality testing. Robinson was about 1/2 the price of the rest, so I went with him. Tim was prompt and super helpful. I would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Air testing

01/07/2013

Brian F.

Tim from Robinson was on time and was aware that the back door was the likely best place to enter our home to access the basement, where the materials in question were. We talked about the various materials and Tim gave his educated guesses and made other comments. He also noted that lead paint is something to be concerned about.

Description of Work
Robinson visited my and my partner's house to talk with us about asbestos removal services. Since we were uncertain about whether we had asbestos, the conversation was mostly about whether we did have any in our basement. The conversation was not definitive as a definitive diagnosis requires lab testing.

07/18/2012

Tony W.

Tim was awesome. I called him and he was here in 15 minutes to take a look at asbestos surrounding my duct work near the vents. He gave me an estimate with two options: encapsulating the asbestos or removing it. Encapsulating was cheaper, but I felt better with it just being gone. He came out the next day and removed it all by using a large bag with gloves in it, which he wrapped completely around the area. He even got rid of a bad wiring job the previous owner did with phone lines going through the vents. In and out in an hour, and he gave me an invoice at the end documenting the work. Not only was he friendly and fast, it was a great value and I can't recommend him enough.

Description of Work
Asbestos abatement: removal of asbestos covering/lining on two air ducts in the ceiling of the basement of my home.

ROBINSON ENVIRONMENTAL

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2005

4716 67TH AVE N

Minneapolis, MN 55429

ASBESTOS REMOVAL: BOILER; FLOORING; FURNACE; CEILING; FLUE-PIPES; SIDING; VERMICULITE; CLEAN INTERIOR DEMO.