professional cleaning services LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2014

we are licensed and insured family owned cleaning company and we offer: Residential, Commercial, janitorial, construction clean-up, windows washing and customized cleaning...

Handy House Cleaning

Tillers Steam Carpet Cleaning

Contact Tiller's Carpet Cleaning today for the best service experience ever...guaranteed or your money back! For 40+ years we've built a solid reputation as Minnesota's premier carpet cleaning service with hundreds of top ratings from Angie's List and others. Quiet, gentle and effective carpet cleaning...without the hassles, high pressure sales or gimmicks of unscrupulous companies. We also offer expert area rug cleaning and upholstery cleaning. Need urine damage to go away? We treat and remove pet stains and odors exceptionally well, too. Call today at 952-935-8900 to schedule a free estimate or email us at tillers@tillerscarpet.com

Professional Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners Inc

Serving the Minneapolis/St. Paul area for over 25 years, PRO is a Minneapolis and St. Paul premier carpet cleaner, with an A+ BBB rating. Professional Carpet Cleaners is a name you can trust! We are experienced, fully insured residential, commercial and industrial carpet cleaning specialists serving St. Paul, Minneapolis and the surrounding Twin Cities suburbs. IICRC certified carpet cleaners, we specialize in residential carpet and upholstery cleaning using a non-toxic, pH-balanced process that is safe for children and pets and environmentally friendly. We offer quality cleaning for your fine rug, carpet, or upholstery. We've been in business in the Twin Cities metro area for 20 years, and our professional technicians work confidently on even the toughest jobs with your carpets, rugs or upholstery. We also work with water & fire damaged carpets. Speak directly with the owner to discuss your questions and get your free estimate, by calling 651-645-0244 today!

09/16/2019

Always on time never ever any funky smells with the cleaners they use never have to complain about their services just one of those things that is normal they even have and extra key thats they trust i have in Professional Home Cleaning INC. Thanks for earning my trust.

Description of Work
They clean my house on a weekly basis

Category house cleaning,window cleaning

09/18/2017

Used this provider for a number of years. They do a good job when I can get in touch with them. The problem lately is that it is impossible to get in touch with anyone at this company.

Description of Work
House cleaning

08/22/2017

Called twice on different days. Never got a return call. Must not need new business.

Description of Work
House cleaning.

02/20/2017

Hector and his crew are very professional and excellent, thorough cleaners! I was looking for somebody that would clean like I do and they probably cleaned even better than I usually do. They are also very good with my dogs and cats. I would highly recommend professional cleaning services.

Description of Work
They cleaned my house from top to bottom.

12/22/2015

Hector and Martha did a really great job deep cleaning an extremely dirty townhome after the tenant moved out. It took longer than anticipated but they still charged the agreed upon amount. I called hector on a Wednesday and he agreed to come to the unit for an inspection since it was so dirty. He and Martha came promptly when he said they would on Friday, thoroughly looked the place over, listened to what I considered my priorities, gave me an estimate, and said they could do the cleaning on the following Monday. The cleaning included: Kitchen and bathroom cabinets inside and out, pantry floor and shelves, all vinyl floors including the really bad areas that were under the refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, washer and dryer and scrubbing the edges of the floors by walls cabinets, fixtures,, etc., windows including the sills and tracks, scrubbed walls wherever there was "hand dirt", switch plates, baseboards, window and door frames, washed doors, washed sinks, tubs, shower stalls, toilets, dusted light fixtures, wiped down the furnace, water heater, water softener, and ducts in utility room, and removed cobwebs throughout. There is probably more I am not remembering. The difference between when they started and finished was amazing. I will definitely use them for future cleaning needs. One thing I really appreciate was their honest estimate. Several other vendors would only give estimates over the phone, but without actually seeing the place and how bad it was, I have no doubt they significantly underestimated the effort. I greatly prefer the realistic estimate and no surprises later. If the dollar amount seems high, keep in mind this place was really, really dirty. The per hour amount of their estimate was actually lower than other estimates I received. I think I got a bargain for all that they did.

Description of Work
Cleaned 3 level, 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom, 2250 sq. ft. townhome after tenant moved out

Category house cleaning,floor cleaning

12/08/2015

Hector and crew at Professional Cleaning Services have cleaned my house every other week for over 2 years now. They are friendly and do good work. I am especially impressed by how clean they make my stove and other difficult things that require scrubbing. They have almost always been punctual, and in the cases where they are caught in traffic or are late for other reasons, Hector always sends a text so that I am aware of the situation. They are always flexible if I am unable to have them clean at my regular time and worked with me to find another time. Their price is very competitive. I am not overly meticulous, so I am not disappointed when they occasionally miss a tough spot on the floor or fail to dust under the beds. Overall I am very pleased with the work they do and plan to continue to use them regularly.

Description of Work
Dusted, vacuumed, mopped, and wiped all the floors, counters, tables, sinks, stoves, and toilets in my 4 bedroom, 2 bath, 1900 sf home.

09/10/2015

I've used Hector and Martha for about 4 years on a monthly basis and have always been very happy with their service and work. The house shines after they've been here. I can't speak highly enough of them.

Description of Work
Full house cleaning.

08/25/2015

Hector has been cleaning our house for nearly 2 years. We rely on his team for the general cleaning (bathrooms, floors, counters, dusting, etc.) of our home. Small details like folded bathroom tissue have become comforting signs of a job well done. We are very pleased with the consistency of the work, due in great part to the consistency of his staff. They do the entire house each time they come.

Description of Work
Hector cleans our house every 2 weeks. He is very reliable, trustworthy, and professional.

Category house cleaning,floor cleaning

08/22/2015

Always looks great! We have dogs and the house is spotless and fresh when the team is finished. Hey have been cleaning our home for nearly 2 years now.

Description of Work
Cleans our 2 bedroom condo 1250 square feet. Does a great job. Cleans, polishes counters, dusts. Will do extra work when asked.

08/21/2015

I first hired Hector and Martha approximately four years ago to clean my home. They have always done an excellent job. They are careful not to let the pets escape, they always lock up, and they show up on time. You can feel good about them coming into your home to clean.

Description of Work
Cleaned entire house interior.

Category house cleaning

house cleaning, commercial cleaning, striping and waxing floors, moving in-out cleaning, post-construction cleaning, windows washing and janitorial services.

Check, PayPal