MARVIN WINDOWS AND DOORS

With Angi since October 2005

3.5

Kaufman Sheet Metal & Roofing Inc

Kaufman Roofing has been in business since 1930, working in the Twin Cities and surrounding neighborhood. With the peculiar nuances affecting roofs in the Twin Cities; varying roof types (slate, tile, wood shakes, metal, & flat), harsh weather conditions, and seasonal extremes, our experience is invaluable. Our philosophy hasn't changed since we started doing roofs in Minneapolis, St. Paul, and the surrounding areas nearly a century ago.

RAPID GLASS

Rapid Glass is your local family owned Home Glass Repair and Auto Glass Replacement experts. We provide "Quality Service at an Affordable price". Whether you’re replacing one broken or cracked window or all the windows in your house have bad seals, are fogged and have condensation or moisture between the glass panes, we are sure to save you money. We are experts in design and installation of Custom Glass Shower Doors, enclosures and glass shower panels. Shower doors can be framed or frameless with different patterns of glass. Whether it’s a bathroom remodeling project or you want to update that broken or water stained shower door. Shower door installation is a breeze with Rapid Glass. Our auto glass replacement and windshield repair technicians are certified and install only the highest quality glass at an affordable price. Whatever your glass needs may be, we will provide fast, affordable service to most Minneapolis and St. Paul suburban areas.

Capital Siding Windows & Roofing

** #34 ** Different Time Angies List "Super Service Award Winners" in Roofing, Siding & Windows. A+ Rating BBB over 25 years with BBB (Better Business Bureau). 10% Angies List Discount up to $2,000. in Savings. 50 year Certified Roof Warranty. Locally owned & operated family business since 1987. We are a Licensed, bonded & insured general contractor / insurance storm restoration specialist serving the Twin Cities. We do not offer general repair service for siding, roofing or windows other than projects we completed on our own. Contact our friendly team today at 651-578-9205 for your 100% Free & NO OBLIGATION estimate for your new roofing, siding or window project. For professional, honest, quality service call Capital Siding, Windows & Roofing today! Tell us: Angies List Sent You!

Offers by Capital Siding Windows & Roofing on Angi

06/26/2018

TOM R.

Great. Salesman was informative and honest. We selected Marvin's fiberglass windows after reviewing Marvin, Anderson, and Pella offerings. Marvin product is clearly superior and only one you can stain to match your woodwork. The installation crew was exemplary: efficient, respectful, high quality. We will use them again for the rest of the windows in the future and highly recommend to anyone else.

Description of Work
Replaced 11 windows and one door

Category replacement windows,doors

07/22/2011

MICHELE S.

I have a triple window in my kitchen that was installed June 2000. The wood all along the bottom was rotted and I thought this was an easy fix. But when a carpenter was going to repair the rotted wood, he said it was much more complicated, that the rotted wood piece extended under the window so the window would have to be removed. I thought all my windows were Marvin so I looked up my Marvin warranty papers and saw they had a 10-year warranty. It was 3 months past the 10 years, but the rotting had been there at least a year before that. So I contacted Marvin , and much to my relief, they said they would still cover it. Well, it turned out that it was not a Marvin window, it was Loewen. So I contacted Loewen and they said they would not cover it after 2 years. But I was so impressed by the Marvin Company that I wanted to let the Angie's Listers know about their integrity in backing their products.

Description of Work
No services were performed but their customer service was very helpful.

04/23/2010

DAVID C.

I went with the less expensive company

Description of Work
They gave us a good response.

06/25/2009

MARILYN P.

The salesman was a young chap and he was good. He was personable and he explained in depth. We really liked him. They were very thorough, professional and competitive, and we got a better price through them.

Description of Work
I bought stuff from Marvin Windows and Doors but they are yet to deliver them to us.

10/28/2008

KARYN S.

The view windows leaked with the 1st heavy rains. It turns out the installer did not seal the glass properly within the frame. The installer only offered a quick fix to apply the seal afterward, which would not be an acceptable repair according to both Gladstone and Marvin. Marvin offered to do the proper repair; removing and replacing the existing glass with proper sealing, at full cost of $700, but will still never fully warranty the frames. Marvin shows no accountability for the faulty installation of their product even though we went through their official installer for the installation of their product. After repeated phone calls over several months, Marvin had finally acted in a just and satifactory manner. They replaced all three windows at no cost to us with the full glass and frame warranties.

Description of Work
Marvin provides the product but does not install windows. They referred me to their installer for our area, Gladstone, who came to our house but then sent another installer, Windows Plus, to do the installation. The job was to replace and install four 3-wide sliding patio doors and 3 large view windows.

08/05/2008

David M.

They were extremely arrogant and tried to push what he thought should be done on our home. He thought his design was better than what I wanted as a home owner. He was very close minded. After that, he didn't follow up with accurate pricing and didn't follow up with answers to questions.

Description of Work
Marvin Windows and Doors do just what it says, windows and doors.

Category doors

10/27/2005

John and Corey B.

THEY STARTED OUT GREAT AND CARING, BUT TOTALLY DROPPED THE BALL IN TERMS OF KEEPING THEIR WORD AND BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR DEFECTIVE WINDOWS. WE STILL HAVE 8 WINDOWS REMAINING, BUT THEIR LEGAL DEPARTMENT HAS ABSOLVED THEMSELVES OF LIABILITY. THEY'RE UNSCRUPULOUS, UNETHICAL, UNPROFESSIONAL, UNCARING. THEIR KEY DOCUMENT, A RELEASE OF LIABILITY, HAS BEEN DOCTORED. IN OUR MINDS THEY HAVE DESTROYED OUR TRUST IN THEIR IMAGE AND REPUTATION. SUSAN M, I HOPE YOU SEE THIS.

Description of Work
THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO REPLACE OUR DEFECTIVE WINDOWS.