Before you rent a home carpet cleaning machine for the first time, find out everything you need to know. From how many hours you should invest in carpet cleaning, which detergent to buy, and which machine is best, we’ve broken it all down.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Mankato, MN
There are 1 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Mankato
- Erdman Carpet Care IncJust fine...will hire him next year. Professional and good results on my carpet.
- Vanderberg Clean services llcThe Carpet Tech, Dave, Was very informative and friendly. He walked me through on how long it would take to clean and dry the carpets. he also informed me of what types of chemicals were goining into my carpets. It's nice to know that there are peoplr out there that are still concerned with public knowledge. He also was not pushy on the up selling of carpet protection. It was nice to hear someone say that it is alright not to get something compaired to them pushing extras down your throats. I truely enjoyrd the quality, price, and friendlyness that Vanderberg Clean offer
- Erdman Carpet Care IncThis is my first time using him. I am sticking with him. He has new equipment and he is very thorough. It was a really good job.
- Pro DryI called the company ( Pro Cleaning) and set up an appointment for them to clean the carpet on my new home on 09/11/2012. They were on there on time and start working immediately the crew was very friendly which is a plus they also gave me a discount for getting them through Angie's List. I would deffinately use them again and would recommend them to anyone who asked
- Tidy Clean Of MinnesotaThe whole house is carpeted, so it is upstairs and downstairs. There are 8 rooms in the house. My experience with them was very good. They cleaned some very dirty rugs. I have got 4 bloodhounds, they are down in the basement mostly, and the rugs really take a beating. The carpet cleaning company got out all the dirt. I have never seen the rugs that clean before
- A-1 STEAM BROTHERSWe had them clean about 1800 square feet of carpet. It took them about 1.5 hours. We moved as much furniture as we could, they cleaned under the rest leaving what they moved on top of pieces of styrofoam so the furniture was not resting on wet carpet. There were a few stains they couldn't remove, but I'm not sure anyone could. Of course, they also removed some stains that I had been unable to. We were very pleased with the results. It took a few hours for everything to dry, but it was clean (some of it for the first time in a decade). Josh (the owner/operator) was friendly and very professional. They showed up right on time and got the job done. I would use them again
- A-1 STEAM BROTHERSI called to schedule an appointment and they were able to get me in the same week. Two techinicians came professionally dressed and did a fantastic job of cleaning our 2 bedrooms and large living room. They took extra care to ensure my needs were meet! I was very pleased wth their service and would highly recommend this company! I also plan on getting our duct work cleaned next week by them. They offer a great price on this as well
- CARRIAGE CLEANING SERVICEI've used them several times, and they consistently do good work. The technicians arrive on time, have competitive pricing, and always do a thorough job.
- Erdman Carpet Care IncThe appointment was scheduled easily, the carpet cleaning was excellent and he went above and beyond. Very impressed
- Tidy Clean Of Minnesota(See update below) My sump pump died in my finished basement and I got maybe an inch to 2 inches of water. I called Service Master on a Sunday night to come out and vacuum it out of the carpets and laminate flooring. They said I'd have to wait until late the next day or the day after. They recommended Tidy Clean. I called and Will, the manager, was at my door with a vacuum truck a half hour later. He explained what he was doing, told me about how much it would cost and I gave him the go-ahead. He spent a couple of hours getting as much water out as he could. We also discussed other damage that the water might have done and I asked him to check into it. He did and found that a lot of the sheetrock was bad - which he showed me before he did anything. He worked up a very reasonable estimate. They brought in fans and dehumidifiers and pulled up the carpet to get airflow under it. Will told me they'd be able to save the carpets, but the pad had to go. This was done the next morning and it took several days to dry out. They then pulled off 2 feet of sheetrock along the bottom of the walls and replaced it with new, leaving a 1" gap at the botom so minor water issues wouldn't require that it be replaced again (the gap's covered by the trim anyway). They helped clear our stuff out of the basement and taped and mudded the walls. All of this was done by first telling and showing me what they were going to do and getting permission as well as letting me know the costs. The people he brought in treated us very well, kept the noise and traffic to a minimum and have so far done an excellent job. They got rid of all of the debris and old pad and sheetrock and kept the place as clean as they could, considering. they've always answered my phone calls without my having to go through an automated system or have gotten back to me within an hour if I've left a message. I HIGHLY recommend them. They're doing a great job for me. (Update) Project still isn't completed. Now 5/18/11. At least a couple of weeks to go, at this rate. Only some painting and trim work to do, but they are taking a long time to do it. Tidy Clean subcontracted with mixed results. The painter they used was awful. Fixed his mistakes myself. Flooring guy was excellent - had him do some other work for me as well. Main problem is that they aren't doing the work when promised and some of it is shoddy, requiring them to schedule make up days to fix the glitches, which is annoying. Maybe they've taken on too many jobs. Will broke one of our toilets, replaced it with the wrong one a week ago and still hasn't fixed that. My girlfriend is getting really frazzled and we still have our entire lower level's furniture and so on out in the garage. Which means I can't park in there or get at anything, like my tools. They did hire 2 guys who have their own business out of Eagle Lake (will review separately) who are going out of their way to help with all of this, but they're being kept really busy too. I recommend that if and when you use Tidy Clean for this kind of work, you set up a penalty for not getting the work done in a set amount of time. Otherwise, they do a decent job, especially on the carpets. Oh - the carpets! They really surprised me with the quality of the work they did on cleaning them and replacing the pad. I'd thought I'd have had to throw the carpet away, but they look as good as new
Carpet Cleaners in Mankato
- Business Description:Are you planning to sell or trade-in your Car, Truck, SUV or Minivan in the near future? Or maybe it's just time to get your vehicle back to that show room quality we all love. Maximize the value of that vehicle before you do with a professional Auto Detail. An experienced, professional and meticulous full detail of that vehicle will do wonders for its appearance. I will spend up to 12 hours cleaning, buffing and polishing your vehicle from bumper to bumper. Exterior AND interior. If you can ..Recent Review:This is actually my first review for pretty much anything. That’s how proud of the work I am. The owner did an exceptional job to say the least. I’ve had my car detailed before and paid WAY more, for LESS quality of work. The last place I would say “cleaned” my car, but didn’t detail it. The owner had my car for twice as long as the last place I brought it too, and now I can see why. My interior literally looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor. I had a few stains in the carpet, headliner and seats. All gone. The exterior paint.. it’s literally like a mirror, and that’s not exaggerating. The paint looks and even feels better than the day I bought it. The hood on my car had hail damage. He found a hood, and installed it for a fraction of the price of anywhere else. I can’t complain one bit. The owner was extremely polite, professional and more than fair on pricing. Would definitely recommendCarli S.
- Business Description:KB Cleaning & Services is a locally owned and operated business in Mankato, MN.
- Business Description:Licensed, bonded & insured.
- Business Description:We provide commercial carpet cleaning and janitorial service in the area of Albert Lea. Contact us at (507) 373-5718 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business Description:Our unique "Carpet Color Care" services are providing residential and commercial property owners with a cost-effective alternative to costly and usually unnecessary carpet replacement. Savings of 50% to 85% compared to carpet replacements costs. Faded, stained, wrong color, outdated color, wrong color or just plain ugly carpet- we are the original and only complete on-site carpet dyeing and color restoration service company in the USA. Certified Carpet Dyemasters and Colorists perform our ser..Recent Review:Our purple carpet had about 100 urine stains from previous dogs and our own. The specialist, Robert, matched to color and treated every spot. If we didn't know where they were, we'd never know they spots had been there. Perfect jobTommy M.
- Business Description:We have been a family owned and operated business since 1974.
- Business Description:Oriental Rug or Drapery, Clean and 100% Urine Odor Removal Naturally, by PetPeePee Company. PetPeePee service is a strictly for, Oriental rugs, (all types of Oriental Rugs, Needlepoint, Antique rugs, and custom made Draperies. PetPeePee Guarantee: Permanent Dog or Cat urine odor removal. The principal reasons the members use of the service is the need to get rid of the urine odor naturally, without using all the toxic chemicals of the ordinary carpet cleaning industry! The odor free cleaning ..Recent Review:Very responsive and explained process thoroughly. Check their youtube video to see what they do.susan w.
- Business Description:Vanderberg Clean is ready to tackle your toughest commercial cleaning and carpet cleaning jobs to make your buildings sparkle. We use the best science and technology in the cleaning industry to provide clean, safe buildings. Our products are “green” and our techniques efficient and effectiveRecent Review:The Carpet Tech, Dave, Was very informative and friendly. He walked me through on how long it would take to clean and dry the carpets. he also informed me of what types of chemicals were goining into my carpets. It's nice to know that there are peoplr out there that are still concerned with public knowledge. He also was not pushy on the up selling of carpet protection. It was nice to hear someone say that it is alright not to get something compaired to them pushing extras down your throats. I truely enjoyrd the quality, price, and friendlyness that Vanderberg Clean offers <br /David D.
- Business Description:We are the Weekend Cleaners, as you can tell by the name we offer Residential and Office cleaning as well as small businesses. We also provide cleaning and disinfecting to in home daycares as well as daycare centers (following MN Dept of health guidelines) We are an independent cleaning business with only 2 people who run the business and clean the properties. We are very thorough and want to make sure you are happy with your service. I have been cleaning for over 3 years independently and my..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
When you’re a pet parent, dealing with household accidents is just part of life. Accidents happen, but sometimes a stinky smell can linger long after you’ve cleaned up the puddle. Learn how to get rid of the pet urine smell in your carpet.
Deep cleaning your carpets can instantly freshen up a living space. But should you prep your home before the professional carpet cleaners arrive? Once you've found the team for you, follow these 10 tips to get ready for their upcoming visit.
Find carpet cleaners in
- North Mankato
- Eagle Lake
- Lake Crystal
- Saint Clair
- Madison Lake
- Saint Peter
- Good Thunder
- Le Sueur
- Le Center
- New Ulm
- Minnesota Lake
carpet cleaners in Mankato
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 STEAM BROTHERS1302 N 7TH ST
- A-1 STEAM BROTHERS
- Erdman Carpet Care Inc201 Pinehurst Dr
- Erdman Carpet Care Inc
- HEAVEN'S BEST CARPET CLEANING621 LINDA DR
Eagle Lake, Minnesota
- HEAVEN'S BEST CARPET CLEANING
- KB Cleaning & Services2238 1/2 Fairbanks Drive
North Mankato, Minnesota
- KB Cleaning & Services
- Lawn and Home, LLC55997 132nd Street
- Lawn and Home, LLC
- Vanderberg Clean services llc515 North Riverfront Drive Suite 130
- Vanderberg Clean services llc