What are melamine cabinets? Whether in your kitchen or bathroom, melamine cabinets are a great option because they’re durable, affordable, and sustainable. Learn more about choosing melamine for your cabinets, from pros and cons to maintenance.
Get matched with top home remodeling contractors in Clearbrook, MN
There are 5 highly-rated local home remodeling contractors.
Recent Home Remodeling Reviews in Clearbrook
- BMZ Plumbing LLCAbousolutly amazing from start to finish, very professional....I recently bought an older house with many plumbing issues. My technician Ben from BMZ was very knowledgable and did great work. I highly recommend these guys.
- Expert Building ServicesThis is the second job, John, Daryll, and company have done for us. I like the way they respect our home and take extra steps to keep the job as clean and neat as possible. They have skills that make them perfect for remodel jobs on older homes as well as newer homes. They provide the best "bang for the buck" if you wish to hire pros. And since I myself do not possess the necessary talents to do such fine work, I'm glad they're nearby
- JBS Builders LLCExcellent. Work was performed timely and the way we wanted it. We have a smaller cabin and needed utilities installed in a smaller closet. We also had a complete cabin remodel. Work was professional and completed on time.
- KLWKerry is an exceptional contractor. Honest, prompt, very knowledgeable, dependable, and very hard working. Everything went according to plan and he completed the work ahead of plan.
- Ace Handyman Services (formerly Handyman Matters)They did a really good job and were very easy to work work. The price was reasonable and had great ideas. They are very honest and clean. They also clean up after themselves. They would stay late to make sure items would work. On one occasion, they stayed later to make sure a water heater worked. Unfortunately, it did not. They went out to a local Home Depot and purchased a new water heater, installed it, and made sure it would work. I definately felt this company went the extra mile for me
- Plumbline BuildersI had a few issues with the shower water flow slowing way down. I called Roger and he was prompt in his response to me with what the potential issue was. It was a defective cartridge in the shower valve. I got a replacement, installed it and it worked. The problem was that I couldn't get the wall plate and shower valve handle re-installed (the threads wouldn't catch). Roger came out to our house, on time as usual, on a Saturday and helped me fix the issue. I'm thrilled my shower is back in commission Most contractors would likely tell you to pound sand as they have their money and have moved on. Not Roger, he was willing to help me out of a jam when he could have left me hanging I am very grateful and would highly recommend Plumblin
- West End Kitchen IncWest End did an excellent job! They were responsive, they stayed on budget, and on schedule. They were easy to work with, and I already have recommended them.
- Handyman PeteIt was a new experience for me because I haven't had any remodeling done since my house was built in 1976. Overall I was very pleased with the professionalism and quality work that I received from Hand man Pete.
- Perfect Fit Carpentry Inc.If I could give an A+ rating, I would. Casey is a true craftsman who does meticulous work. He is honest and reliable. Over the past eight years, he has done exceptional finish carpentry work on our basement remodel, installed a very nice tile shower, and created a stunning thinset brick accent wall. He has also helped with a couple handyman projects. Casey takes pride in his workmanship. I have very high expectations and he has consistently met or exceeded them. I will continue to use Casey on future projects and highly recommend him without hesitation
- Expert Building ServicesI was amazed how good they are. They're name Expert Builders says it all. John and his team do the absolute best they can do. They go beyond my expectations. Everyone worked so well together. Very kind, considerate, respectful. They made me part of the team and genuinely cared about what I wanted or needed. I will tell my friends and family about them. Highest recommendation I can give
Home Remodeling Contractors in Clearbrook
- Business Description:Bath fitter is north America's leading acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub to shower conversion company. Our bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. Best of all, we can complete the installation in just one day without compromising quality. Additionally, we make it a priority to stay on top of the latest consumer trends in bathroom design and bathroom renovations to consistently meet the ..Recent Review:Bath Fitter of Roseville did an excellent job of planning and installing the conversion of our bathtub/shower to a stand-alone shower. They provided us with quality materials, a variety of brands/accessories, and the workmanship required to putting it all into place. Their lifetime guarantee, along with on-going support and information on routine maintenance is reassuring. We love the look and comfort of the new shower. ExcellentDonna W.
- Business Description:Affordable Custom Homes Custom Drafting & Design ServicesRecent Review:The house turned out great! We’re very happy with our new home.Nicholas G.
- Business Description:We are more than just windows...we are the Affordable Way!! Call for a free in-home estimate at (320) 217-5251 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:Jeremy and Jessica sold us the windows and installed them for us themselves. We could tell by his attention to detail that Jeremy has had a lot of experience in window installation. We observed every step of the installation process, and he explained to us exactly what he was doing and why. They stand by the quality of their work and encouraged us to contact them right away if we had any questions or concerns. We will definitely hire this local Minnesota business again if we choose to install more new windows in our homeEric S.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Welcome to Cabinets.com, one of the largest online retailers of assembled discount kitchen cabinets and a growing resource for all of your kitchen needs. Purchasing kitchen cabinets online is something new to a lot of home owners and renovators. At Cabinets.com, our team strives to build trust over the internet, provide the best quality service and products, as well as care for our community and environment. Cabinets.com was started in 2009 as Kitchen Resource Direct, one of the first compani..Recent Review:If I had it to do all over again, I would have went with another company. The cabinets took 3 months to get to me which that is what I was quoted so that's fine but I ordered all white cabinets and was shipped some that were blue. Also many of the cabinets were broken and several the paint was scratched off. When I contacted them I was told I would have to wait for them to be put back into production and replaced which would take another month or longer. I can't be without a kitchen that long. Also, other components were scheduled like countertops and my contractor. In the end they gave me a small discount for the broken cabinets and the blue cabinets and sent me paint to paint the blue white. The otherbroken cabinets they told me ask the things that were broken were just for shipping purposes yet all the other cabinets I looked at while I was shopping around had these corner braces in place and some were more expensive depending on the type of corner bracket. One of the drawers is completely falling apart and I was told that my contractor can fix it by installing hardware. In the end, the small discount I got wasn't enough to pay my contractor to fix many of the issues I've had with the cabinets and he also didn't have a spray gun for the paint so you can see the brush strokes with the blue I had to paint whiteRob H.
- Business Description:Billing depends on the size of project, all jobs done under contracts, have subcontractors for all aspects of construction work, complete general contractorRecent Review:Went bad, we had no idea the process of building a house and relied on and trusted matt to lead us through in the right direction. From start to finish there were issues both big and small. The back area of the building was living area built with concrete forms, right away after they were poured we saw they put one of the windows in the wrong spot. And later noticed the forms were not lined up right on the back wall so the anchor lines for screws are all over the place. Had a utility/ dog room built in the garage area for water heater, well pump and water softener to go, they installed water heater and well pump and we were going to put a water softener after the project was done and there is no drain installed in the floor for the water heater and softener to drain to, after talking to the plumbers they said they asked 3 times if there needed to be a drain there before the floor was poured and they were told not to put one in. After installing the garage door there was no frame work with header to attach the trim to, there was a 4 inch gap that we had to put framework in so we were able to seal the door too. After the siding was done the back of the building need to be back filled and we were going to have the excavator that cleared the area do the work but matt said his guy would do it, well they did a horrible job, the dirt is actually sloped toward the building so this spring both sides of the house had water coming into the living area. When they were done with job the site was left a mess, nails and screws all over in driveway and around the building along with metal and wood scraps everywhere. What was supposed to be an easy and fairly quick job latest over 4 months for a simple 24x22 garage with unfinished inside and 24x12 living area in the back finish only to sheetrock with no trim work doneChris S.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated Kitchen Cabinets & Equipment Dealers.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home remodeling contractor articles
A new shower can be one of the best additions you ever make to your home. Use this guide to learn how the final shower installation cost will vary depending on factors including the shower’s size, design, and where you’re installing it.
If your bathroom feels a little drab, you can give it a refresh by replating your fixtures. This can bring a whole new look to any bathroom. Learn the types of replating, costs, and whether to replate or replace bathroom fixtures.
Find home remodeling contractors in
- Thief River Falls
- Red Lake Falls
- Cass Lake
- Twin Valley
- Park Rapids
home remodeling contractors in Clearbrook
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C & C CUSTOM INTERIORS117 N 3RD ST
- C.T.S LLC dba Carolina Tile & Stone2124 Joplin st
- Cabinet Giant Kitchen Cabinets by Cabinet Giant7600 Gardner Ave
Kansas City, Missouri
- Cabinets.com701 S Howard Ave Ste 106-238
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- CNI CONSTRUCTION LLC28609 Blue Lake Dr
- Country Cabinet Construction & Millwork LLC12091 120th St
- Custom Ceramic Express21897 370th Ave.
- CUSTOM MARBLE & GRANITE310 ATLANTIC AVE W
Grove City, Minnesota
- C & C CUSTOM INTERIORS
- Erpelding Enterprises61252 320th St
- Erpelding Enterprises
- Floor To Ceiling224 Saint Andrews Dr.
- Floor To Ceiling
- Grade A Contracting/Midwest Energy Solutions13260 Glendale Rd
- Grade A Contracting/Midwest Energy Solutions
- Intelligent Design Corp10550 County Rd 81 Ste 210
- Intelligent Design Corp
- Jewison Construction, LLC.2159 200th avenue
- Jewison Construction, LLC.
- Secore Constructionpo bx 773
- Silent Watchdog Video Surveillance12350 Holly St NW
- SIMONSON LUMBER CO1802 FILLMORE ST
- ST CROIX VALLEY CABINETRY476 COUNTY RD A
- STROMBERG CONSTRUCTION LLC41372 LITTLE CLARA DR
DEER RIVER, Minnesota
- Secore Construction
- Vance Construction609 16th St E
International Falls, Minnesota
- Vance Construction
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100