Keeping you and your home protected with fortified exterior doors doesn’t always mean replacing your door entirely. This guide will give you a few ways to strengthen your door and frame and make it resistant to forced entry.
Get matched with top door installers in Amboy, MN
There are 6 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Amboy
- Scherer Window & Door ConsultantsThey were great. Both before the sale and after the sale. We had a couple of minor issues and they came back to take care of them. I would highly recommend them.
- Allied Gate CoInstall was quick, painted trim to match, and absolutely no mess. Looks awesome, neighbors think so also. Thanks.
- Larson Siding & WindowsA salesmen came out to provide an estimate and go over my options for the windows. The guy that installed them were very professional and worked on his own. They were about a month late in coming to do the work since they were waiting on the doors but he was able to get the work done in 3 days. I was very impressed with the results and thought he did a great job. If a window gets broken, they replace it for free, which I like
- Heyn BrothersThey did what they said they would do. We had one minor issue, and they came immediately and corrected it. They were very polite and nice.
- frederickson Innovative Construction, LLCDON'T EVER HIRE FREDERICKSON INNOVATIVE CONSTRUCTION... UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE RIPPED OFF f
Door Installers in Amboy
- Business Description:Roofing, Windows, Siding, Entry Doors, Gutters & Gutter Covers. We will go to any length to beautify your home. "B-O-E-L-T-E-R Boelter Is Better!" Serving southern Minnesota for over 27 year as your premiere exterior home improvement specialistsRecent Review:Jodie is so helpful in getting you everything you need. They will be there for you long after they perform the work.GEORGIA M.
- Business Description:We are more than just windows...we are the Affordable Way!! Call for a free in-home estimate at (320) 217-5251 or e-mail us at email@example.comRecent Review:Jeremy and Jessica sold us the windows and installed them for us themselves. We could tell by his attention to detail that Jeremy has had a lot of experience in window installation. We observed every step of the installation process, and he explained to us exactly what he was doing and why. They stand by the quality of their work and encouraged us to contact them right away if we had any questions or concerns. We will definitely hire this local Minnesota business again if we choose to install more new windows in our homeEric S.
- Business Description:Great Lakes Home Renovations has been exceeding the expectations of homeowners in the Twin Cities and beyond since 1995. Visit our showroom in Apple Valley to learn more about Window, Door, and Bath Remodeling options. Of course, we also love visiting your project; in-home inspections and design consultations are always free. All of the products we feature come with a lifetime warranty, are low maintenance and easy to clean. We won't install anything in your home we wouldn't put on our own ..Recent Review:They were professional. There was a mix-up with the inspection process, which they took responsibility for.Thomas B.
- Business Description:Heyn Brothers has provided a variety of exterior services to southern Minnesotans for over 18 years. We specialize in asphalt shingles and Metro and ArrowLine steel roofing on residential, commercial and church roofs. We provide seamless gutters and downspouts, as well as leaf guard systems. We have a variety of siding styles including, Mastic vinyl siding, James Hardie cement siding and Edco steel siding. We install Velux skylights and sun tubes. Our continuous curb and landscape edging is..Recent Review:Heyn Brothers did a spectacular job in a difficult location. They were careful about the plantings nearby and the clean-up was complete including a magnetic pass for nails. Highly recommended! T.H. Five star ratingThomas H.
- Business Description:Whether it's getting a new roof installed, remodeling your home, or just about anything in-between, we can help! Formerly known as Lynn's Roofing, We have been helping homeowners for twenty-five years.Recent Review:Great company. Very nice, professional people. They went above and beyond and the end result is amazing. Would definitely recommend.Trish K.
- Business Description:Bath fitter is north America's leading acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub to shower conversion company. Our bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. Best of all, we can complete the installation in just one day without compromising quality. Additionally, we make it a priority to stay on top of the latest consumer trends in bathroom design and bathroom renovations to consistently meet the ..Recent Review:Bath Fitter of Roseville did an excellent job of planning and installing the conversion of our bathtub/shower to a stand-alone shower. They provided us with quality materials, a variety of brands/accessories, and the workmanship required to putting it all into place. Their lifetime guarantee, along with on-going support and information on routine maintenance is reassuring. We love the look and comfort of the new shower. ExcellentDonna W.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Professional Exteriors Inc is a full service company with services ranging from siding and roofing to decks as well as snow and ice dam removal in the winter. With a wide range of capabilities PEI is able to meet all your renovations needsRecent Review:After water was running into the house due to ice dams they were able to come out the next day and get the water to stop comming inside. Thats the good. The bad is we were gouged to the tune of one thousand dollars for two hours worth of work. They did very little to clear the eves off, they still had a heavy sheet of ice. Its a week later and dams are back. They tried charging even more saying they worked longer than they did. Id say we payed 5x the value for 2/3 jobBrenda A.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
- Business Description:Lacina siding and windows owners, salesman, office staff and team of installers are ready to help you with your residential, business or new construction projects. We offer the highest quality in siding, windows. Lacina siding and windows can help beautify your home, to enjoy for years to come. We will also enhance the value of your home with our highest of quality products & services. Family owned & operatedRecent Review:I had a verbal agreement to get the gutters installed almost 3 months ago, then the job was delayed due to the company's busy schedule. I'd leave a phone message with the installer, but he never called back. I finally was able to reach him, but he never followed through with his commitmentWalter J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
This guide explores the various factors that affect the cost of installing an interior door, including size, material, and type. Learn more about the cost of installing doors inside your home.
A storm cellar door secures your basement bulkhead, which offers an extra exit or storm shelter in case of emergency. Since these structures create another “in” to your home, choosing the right cellar door is crucial. Find out what to look for here.
Find door installers in
- Good Thunder
- Lake Crystal
- Minnesota Lake
- Blue Earth
- Saint Clair
- North Mankato
- Eagle Lake
- Saint James
- Madison Lake
door installers in Amboy
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 2007 Contracting llc3431 Arcade St
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- 2007 Contracting llc
- David Anderson Construction305 Louva Lane
- David Anderson Construction
- Jewison Construction, LLC.2159 200th avenue
- Jewison Construction, LLC.
- Mastin & Mueller Remodeling601 Linda Drive
Eagle Lake, Minnesota
- Mastin & Mueller Remodeling
- Overhead Door Co Mankato, Inc.1430 3rd Ave.
- Overhead Door Co Mankato, Inc.
- Quality Carpentry And Remodeling307 Fairgrounds Street PO Box 203
Garden City, Minnesota
- Quality Carpentry And Remodeling