Genzink Plumbing Inc

With Angi since June 2006

4.3

Blue Wolf Concepts

We know Michigan water! We do not contract our work out, we are a family-owned business with over 100 years of combined experience. We offer Michigan's best water treatment Systems, Drinking systems with 100% Customer Satisfaction Service. Rated # 1 in the World Customer Satisfaction by RainSoft Factory. We are Michigan's problem water specialists! Made in America with a Lifetime Warranty! FREE WATER TESTING AVAILABLE!! https://www.bluewolfconcepts.com/water-testing

Offers by Blue Wolf Concepts on Angi
Pipe Monster Plumbing

Pipe Monster is passionate not only to bring you the values of the past like honesty and quality, but also the innovations of our present time. Instant water heaters, smart home plumbing devices, hot water recirculation, low threshold showers, and an un beatable value in our service department. If you are looking for a company with experience, look no further. Pipe Monster's got your back!

Service Professor Inc

Service Professor is one of the largest home service repair companies in West Michigan! From our base in Grand Rapids we serve more than 15,000 residential and commercial customers in 7 counties providing your electrical, plumbing, heating and cooling, and sewer service and repair needs. When it comes to creating the very best customer experience, few compare to Service Professor! Our commitment to providing exemplary service is the foundation of our business model and the driving force behind everything we do. Choose the team that values transparency and integrity and stands behind the work they do.

Offers by Service Professor Inc on Angi

09/18/2017

George U.

The acquisition of a replacement part to replace the defective part is an on-going circus. The plumber who checked out the backflow preventer told me during his service call @ my house that he got the information on the defective part that he needed (either the defective part itself, its description, part #, photo, etc.) and that his company would call me when the replacement part arrived so they could install it. I also asked him if he knew how the billing would work since this was warranty work. He told me that he didn't know and again that I'd get a call from the office on this. After 6-8 weeks or so, I hadn't heard anything, so I checked into it. Now I'm being told that it was my responsibility (not true) to get with the manufacturer to get the new part rolling, based on what I was allegedly told by the plumber. After trading several e-mails back & forth, I got a call from their office. The person I talked to tried to ram this completely different story down my throat and repeatedly said that it was up to me, not them, to get the part based on what I had been told. It gets worse. He told me that I hadn't yet been billed for their original services because they were waiting until the part replacement occurred. I figured that the best thing to do at this point was to talk to the actual plumber who came to my house, but the person that called me would not give me the plumber's first name or whether or not he still worked for them. I later found the plumber's first name in the e-mail thread, and I still had his phone number from his service call to my house, so I've tried 3 times to call him, and he hung up on me twice. The other time I called, he acted like he couldn't hear me. He has not responded to my voice mails (asking him to call me), either. After my third unsuccessful attempt to call the plumber, I immediately got another call from the office person who weeks ago tried to tell me his version of the story (that was completely different from mine). I was already in the process of sending him an e-mail when he called, so I told him to wait for this e-mail which I then sent him within the hour. Based on all this, I HAVE TO CONCLUDE THAT THE PLUMBER IS NOT PERMITTED TO TALK TO ME! Otherwise, he would at least have told me to call the office and not bug him. Someone must have dropped the ball on getting the replacement part and is basically feeding me garbage to cover someone's butt. This ordeal is still in progress. I suspect that the plumber is not at fault. At any rate, even if these guys start speaking the truth and properly take care of the situation, I wouldn't use them again unless they were the only plumbing company in the world, seriously. Please do not use them. Check ratings on Angie's List, Google, etc to see how others rate the various plumbers in the area. I very recently used a different plumber to install a water line for a new icemaker, and their performance for me matched their overall rating of 'A'. The plumbing co that I'm battling with over the replacement part for the BFP has a rating of 'F' which is no surprise to me. I didn't find this out until I was getting ready for the icemaker line installation. I had used the problem plumber in the past once or twice before, and their performance was ok. I obviously should have checked their ratings first.

Description of Work
Investigate leaky backflow preventer that they had installed a few years ago and was still under warranty. Their original installation was correct. The problem turned out to be a defective part.

07/27/2016

Benjamin R.

They never showed up for our second round of service; we never received a phone call from anyone. Our date and window week was set and confirmed, but we were overlooked and never contacted. Given the struggles with our first completed work with Genzink, I didn't bother with them and would not recommend them due to extremely poor customer service on the front end.

Description of Work
I had used Genzink once before and the customer service with regards to maintaining our appointment was troublesome. After stating on top of them, our first work was completed and the plumber did a great job. We booked them to fix a leaky faucet and fix our basement shower and I made multiple calls to make sure we were set for the work to be completed given the communication struggles from our first time around.

01/24/2014

Richard L.

There have been many issues - from bad plumbing, to clogged screens (with pipe dope, teflon tape, lime, other sand and foreign objects), cold water that comes out warm for minutes, major issues with water pressure and had to install an additional pressure pump at added expense. We have none of these issues in any other bathroom in our home. The biggest and most frustrating is that the owner will not return phone calls or emails. We've been incredibly patient and supportive. The team of people at this provider are nice, honest individuals, but the owner refusing to step in and leaving the issues to his folks is unacceptable and unfortunate.

Description of Work
Provided all new plumbing on a major master bedroom and bath renovation.

09/25/2013

Ron M.

The plumber did an excellent job with a variety of items. The job took the better part of a day, and he just worked away. With the amount of time and materials needed to complete the work, I was satisfied with the cost.

Description of Work
Replaced four outside faucets, replaced two shower heads and faucets, installed new connections for a clothes washer and dryer.

06/03/2013

Timothy C.

The gentleman I spoke with said that they bill at $72 per hour, and didn't want to even see the job. He said he was booked out 2-3 weeks, and if I wanted it done then I would just have to hire them to do it. I told him that 2 other companies are will to come look at it, I would like to know what I am looking at, before I start. He restated that they would not do a quote, I would just have to pay time and material for however long it took. Nope, I won't.

Description of Work
My wife and I bought a foreclosure that needs some plumbing moves done on the main floor. I have opened up the ceiling area in basement below, and was looking for a quote on the job.

05/04/2012

LeRoy K.

He is very good. I haven't had any trouble since moving here.

Description of Work
I have been using him since 1992. He put in the plumbing in my condo.

04/16/2012

Kent Q.

I am extremely happy with how these repairs went. The fellow that did the work had been with the company for 28 years and was a true professional. You might want to ask for him: Paul De Visser. He arrived on time, was very congenial and was exceptionally effective at his work. He did EVERYTHING in about 45 minutes. No messing around, got right down to business! He came prepared, with a nice garbage disposal unit for install ... that took him about 10 minutes. The old unit had been jammed for a long time ... I had tried myself to and quot;wrenchand quot; it but wasn't able to and neither was he (but he did try, hoping to perhaps avoid the cost of the new unit). Of the 2 leaky showers ... I could perhaps have fixed one myself (they were Delta and quot;single knoband quot; beasts). I looked over some online repair videos and took a poke at it. However, the and quot;collarand quot; that you typically remove with fair ease was stuck so fast that I decided against forcing it. It turns out that he was able to replace the valve unit in that one pretty easily ... but the other identical unit required a blow torch to loosen it up. In any case, you could tell he knew his stuff! He had probably done about a gazillion of these in the past. No more and quot;drip drip dripand quot;. The kitchen faucet was a Moen, and I had to position the handle just right to stop it from dripping. No doubt I could have taken care of this one myself, but since he was right there (having just replaced the garbage disposal), I asked him if he had time to do it. No problem ... took him all of about 4 minutes, and now I don't have to head to the hardware store and try to buy the kit or whatever. Since I am writing this shortly after he left, I don't have an exact number for the and quot;billand quot; ... so that's just a guess on the cost of the disposal, parts and his time, but I'm confident that the bill will be reasonable. Final note ... while he was here I asked him what he thought about and quot;on demandand quot; or and quot;hybridand quot; hot water systems, since I had been giving some thought to replacing my hot water heater. He gave me good advice and that was appreciated. (In short, and quot;why would you want to do that ... not cost effective, and current unit is in good shape ... an and quot;on demandand quot; system would cost around 2500.00 and there is a yearly maintenance required, i.e. a recurring expense of 125.00 or so). Final grade A+++ ... do not hesitate to have this fellow take care of your plumbing needs, he was fantastic :)

Description of Work
Work done: Replaced garbage disposal, fixed 2 leaky showers, fixed 1 leaky faucet.

10/08/2011

Karen S.

I was referred to this company by a neighbor who also had a water softner installed by them. They were courteous and conscientious. They estimated the work in advance and charged me accordingly. In repairing the toilets they corrected a previous handyman's work and replaced only the parts necessary to have the toilets operate correctly. The water softner they installed is State of the Art and of high quality. They fully explained it's operations to me as I have not owned one prior to now. They also gave me a very fair quote on future work that I would like to have performed (installation of a tankless hot water heater and installation of a utility sink in my garage). They prefer to bill me and did not require any down-payment or payment on the date of service. I was very impressed with the quality of their work, courteous service and follow-up.

Description of Work
Installed a new water softner and reparied two toilets that continuously cycled.

Category plumbing,water softeners

10/06/2011

Douglas B.

Description of Work
Installed backup sump pump. Individual did not finish work on first day and took over a week to come back and complete. Work looks solid.

08/30/2011

Marci H.

Good service once he came over. Had called a month or so earlier and someone called back a week later and said they would be in our area if we wanted them to come over (we weren't home). After a few weeks, they finally called back and said they were going to be in our area again - that's how we were scheduled.

Description of Work
Fixed a running toilet.

Genzink Plumbing Inc

With Angi since June 2006

4.3

2085 112th Ave

Holland, MI 49424

Ada toilets, air tubs, shower bases, bath drains, bath rails and seats - special care, bathroom accessories, bath/shower benches, bidet toilet seats & body sprays, dual flush toilets, eco friendly products, ecoright products, furniture, garbage disposers, grab bars, hot water dispensers, faucets & showerheads, medicine cabinets, mirrors, saunas, shower doors, steam showers, tank less water heaters, towel warmers, walk-in baths, water softeners & whirlpools.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa