Advance Restoration

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2011

3.5

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

24/7 Emergency Disaster Restoration 365 Days of the Year

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Advance Restoration, LLC is family-owned and operated. We are fully licensed and equipped to handle any disaster restoration and repair project including residential, commercial, and industrial properties. Creating honest and committed relationships with our clients are what make our company thrive and keep our home and business owners satisfied. Headquarters is located in Clinton Township however; there is no limit to our service area. We are prepared for most remote job locations throughout the U.S. We specialize in Disaster Recovery with 24/7 response. We are committed to giving our personal best to every client, every time; no exceptions! Our courteous and professional staff can walk you through the insurance claims process every step of the way....

Francesko's Painting LLC

Francesko's Painting is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity and stands behind our work. We specialize in both interior and exterior residential painting projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building long term relationships with our clients so call us today!

Inter Quality Painting

We've been in business for over 25 years for a reason: we're trustworthy. We know having a stranger come into your home can be scary, so we tell you exactly when we're coming and what we'll do, leave you a written note after, and always give you references and contact info.

Restoration Painting

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today. Plus 0% financing, veteran and senior discount, also available for mothers raising family alone.

Offers by Restoration Painting on Angi

12/07/2017

Absolute nightmare!!! Read the reviews people because these good reviews are friends/family/fake. My house burned down May 29 2016 I'm still not back in my home over 1 year after this company has received full payment. They are not a team of technitions they are 2 guys ripping people off left and right!!!

Description of Work
Fire restoration.

Category remodeling,water damage restoration,home builders

We're sorry you experienced a disaster. We are a mid-sized company with over a dozen fulll time staff not to mention our multiple skilled tradesmen. Our staff take great pride in servicing our customers. Perhaps you have us confused with another company, there are many with similar business name to Advance Restoration? Please contact our office, we would be happy to clear up the confusion.

07/20/2017

Very Depressing but they did a fine JOB!

Description of Work
I had just gotten out of the Hospital with Kidney Stones and we had been having a of of bad storms with tornadoes (never happens in Brunswick, OH) and just as my Daughter got me situated in the Basement (News said to take cover) I am sitting in the recliner and noticed a small yellow puddle on the floor (thought the pups had an accident) My Daughter went to get a towel in the laundry room and at that the Water just came rushing in :( It was a Nightmare from that point forward and I called my My Basement flooded and was under about a foot of water. I salvaged what I could and just cried...I called Allstate and because of over 600 homes in the same situation, they were busy. I was given a few Names and spent the next 30 minutes frantic. It was Advanced Restoration that said they could come and they would be to my home by 0600. They came, tore out "everything" and their Staff Dana Studer has bent over backwards and has been exceptional to work with during this mess. It is now 2 years later, I have my basement refinished and everything paid in full. Thanks again!

Category water damage restoration

[Member Name Removed], Although it can be depressing to experience a disaster such as water damage in your home, the silver lining is that your home is now better than before the disaster with virtually no out of pocket expenses. Thank you for putting your trust in Advance Restoration, LLC. Spencer B. Yaklin CEO, Advance Restoration, LLC

06/15/2017

They were prompt and had a whole team out here within hours of my call. Addressed my concerns and very professional.

Description of Work
They did water restoration and removal from my basement.

05/15/2017

It went great. Everybody was nice. The owner was responsible and very responsive.

Description of Work
replaced shingles that flew off in a windstorm

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the great review. We appreciate the opportunity to be of service. Spencer

04/06/2017

Timely and complete repair of damage. Owner was very conscientious of the work done by his employees. Worked very well with our insurance company.

Description of Work
Water damage repair in kitchen and great room. Removal of mold.

Category water damage restoration

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the great review. With every disaster our mission is first to have empathy for what our clients are going thru and second, to work as efficiently and effectively as we can to mitigate the issues. Our team takes pride in their work and as an owner, I take pride in them. Thanks again for the review! Spencer

Disaster recovery, water damage, fire damage, smoke damage, wind damage, storm damage, burst pipes, flood repair, fire repair, board up, insurance claim repairs. Document restoration, content storage, electronic restoration, Industrial, residential, and commercial property restoration.

We do not do home remodeling projects unless related to insurance claims for disaster recovery and restoration. We do not provide handyman services.

Check, Visa, Discover, MasterCard, American Express