Solar pool heaters warm your pool in cool weather without the hefty operational costs and energy bills that come with a traditional pool heater—that's worth a cannonball.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Clinton Township, MI
There are 4 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Clinton Township
- Kayak Pools MidwestGreat experience! Kayak Midwest was a pleasure to do business with, from the sale/ordering to the professional installation. We enjoy our Kayak all summer long!
- Kayak Pools MidwestBest company to deal with, love our pool. Work was performed date given and so professional. Love our Kayak!
- Kayak Pools MidwestKayak pools midwest kept us informed and in the loop when it came to backorders and delays. They were quick in resolving any issues that we faced.
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsThey were on top of everything. The project manager was great and informative. The scheduler always let us know what was going on. It was just a very professional job and it was finished in a very reasonable time frame.
- THE POOL GUYSI would NEVER recommend this company to install your pool. We got stuck with them because of the pandemic and couldn’t switch. If it wasn’t for that we wouldn’t have worked with them at all. First off, the communication is NON EXISTENT. We were given their name by the place we bought the pool from. We began calling them the first week of March to get an install date. We called and called and called and called. WEEKS later we got a call back. The guy said oh I’ll be out on Tuesday. Then Tuesday rolled around and he’d be out Thursday. Then Thursday he’d call and he would be out the next week. Then that next week turned into a week later and a MONTH afterward he finally came out. He told us he’d pull the permits and he’d start working on it as soon as he came in. Then crickets. Several texts, and phone calls went to them for status updates. NOTHING. Finally the pool store people reached out to them and behold the permits were in. They said they’ll come out the next week to begin work and a few days after for the install. SHOCKINGLY- that didn’t happen and we are three weeks out before they began the work. Over and over we were promised we’d have our pool up before memorial day but again, that did not happen. When the owner finally came out to dig we asked for a date and he told us he couldn’t give one because he has 70 other jobs that were “more important” than ours so he’d get back to us after those were done. Several weeks later he gave us a date only to yet again cancel it and push it back another week. We were told they’d install our pool the end of April and it’s mid-June before it was installed. One week after install the pool leaked. When we texted the owner about it we asked him to come out Monday. He said he’d be out Tuesday. He shockingly didn’t show up Tuesday. We are still waiting. Other than a pool leak we have construction issues- caps aren’t on right and the pool is bulged on one side. If you are thinking of having them install your pool THINK AGAIN- unless you enjoy being ghosted, constant date changes, not being able to actually swim in your pool and disappointment
- Antonelli LandscapeWe chose Antonelli to install our patio and pool deck after interviewing several other contractors. From the beginning Mick (designer/project manager) was a pleasure to work with. He listened to our ideas and produced a beautiful design. During the installation the installation team was very courteous and worked with us on some fine details made the whole project look very polished. Overall I'd highly recommend Antonelli Landscape to family and friends
- Antonelli LandscapeAntonelli was recommended to us by a friend and we couldn't be happier that we went with them. Johns design exceeded our expectations. The crew was hardworking, clean and polite. we couldn't be happier with the finished product. We have had some many compliments on the detail of the work and design. I highly recommend this company
- Antonelli LandscapeNot only were they our better quoted price, but their work was excellent, whether it was performed by their own personnel or by the professionals they subcontracted. Jim Antonelli, the owner, was available and always willing to change our layout when we asked him to, which we did several times. The only concern we have so far is for the grass, but right now we are in the middle of winter and we will have to wait for spring to see full results (seeding occurred in late fall). We would highly recommend them
- Pool BustersWe were originally scheduled for an early December job, but a slot opened and we were inserted two months earlier. Doug and his crew showed up early in the morning on the first day to drain the pool and begin tearing down the safety fence, removing accessories and making way for the machinery to gain access to the pool area. Once everything was cleared, a bobcat and a backhoe were used to remove the concrete and break up the marcite as necessary to meet code. All waste and concrete remnants were hauled away. Day two involved filling the pool after approval by the town inspector, then putting down topsoil and seeding the area. The entire job was completed in two days. Now, three weeks later, the seed is sprouting with an expectation that the lawn will establish well next spring. All in all, it seems that Pool Busters did a great job! The final proof will be seeing how much the pool area settles after the winter season. So far, so good after a couple of saturating rains
- Pool Service Specialist, LLC.Couldn't have been any better. Very fast service, cleaned up everything when finished. Wonderful company and Eric and his wife are always on top of our needs. They answer even the smallest of questions and do a great job. They have opened and closed our pool for years - I would have no one else.
Swimming Pool Companies in Clinton Township
- Business Description:SPECIALIZE IN IN-GROUND GUNITE POOLS! We are a professional, licensed and fully insured, pool service company. With over 15 years of experience. We are dedicated to serving our customers we have a strong work ethic and commitment to excellence. Specializing in Tile, Coping, re-surfacingRecent Review:Went very well once all the coping arrived to finish.Lawana J.
- Business Description:Antonelli Landscape Is Michigan's Premier Landscape, Brick paving, & Pool Design Specialist Located in Southeast Michigan. We Have been providing Exceptional Design and Installation Services For over Twenty Years in Metro Detroit. We have been recognized by our Industry leaders such as Unilock and MNLA with several award winning projects. We do not offer lawn cutting and clean-up services and we do have job minimum requirements. Additional contact - 888.567.284Recent Review:We couldn’t be happier! Their design is exquisite! It compliments the house. The job was completed on time, tidied up as they went along and they aim to please!John M.
- Business Description:Professional Pool & Spa services at affordable prices!Recent Review:It was perfect and flawless. They are very clean, respectful, they work clean, organize, went over thoroughly with me, and communicating very well.Al I.
- Business Description:Kayak Pools Midwest is your one-stop-shop for home recreation! We will design, customize, and install the pool of your dreams. We offer a free virtual consultation process and special discounts to help you achieve a backyard vacation that you and your family can enjoy for years to come! Ask us about our Demo Homesite program to see if you qualify to save thousands on your new pool! Contact us directly today to schedule your free consultation by calling 800.31.KAYAK option 1 or visit our websi..Recent Review:Due to material shortages during the Covid-19 pandemic Kayak Pools has kept us up to date and have communicated all issues. The customer service manager has been wonderful to work with.Robert J.
- Business Description:Comprehensive home services—we can meet all of your heating, cooling, plumbing, electrical, and swimming pool/spa needs, all with one phone call. We offer transparent pricing and scheduling. You will know how much you will pay, and when we will be there to do the work. We are on-call 24/7, and you can always reach someone whenever you urgently need to. We offer financing for everything that we do, and can easily make the process a simple one. We offer service with a joyful spirit, and we don..Recent Review:I have a great friend that recommended Clear Water as I was trying to fix my pool in 2018. This friend also worked for Art Grace and Clear Water. In paid $17,000 to replace all my pool equipment and pool liner in 2018. Once it was completed, I had a leak and was repaired by Clear Water. At the end of the summer, it was leading again. Was told to wait till spring we can repair and open it. We did and they charged me again for the leak repair. Again, the pool was leading and they tried to fix it and again charged me for it. Last year 2020, we closed the pool while not fixing the leak. I questioned these charged to Art and was told it’s not their fault and will need to pay. My friend who now quite from there as he handled many issues/affairs like this. He told me that he is a RACIST person and he now refused to work for him any longer. I paid Clear Water over $17,000 originally and then around $3,000 trying to fix the leak that was never fixed. This year (2021 summer) I am working with another pool company to find and fix the leak and open my pool. STAY away from Art Grace and Clear Water as they both the person and company will not live up to any good expectations and are RACIST if you are not whiteAbdul A.
- Business Description:The Pool Guys LLC is a Southeastern Michigan swimming pool contractor. Established in 2000, we are licensed, insured and CPO (Certified Pool Operators). The Pool Guys LLC builds, repairs, and services above ground and in-ground pools including maintenance and complete renovation. We are financially secure, locally owned, and most importantly owner operated. Building nearly 160 above ground and in-ground pools annually, and servicing hundreds, we believe we are the most versatile and establi..Recent Review:I would NEVER recommend this company to install your pool. We got stuck with them because of the pandemic and couldn’t switch. If it wasn’t for that we wouldn’t have worked with them at all. First off, the communication is NON EXISTENT. We were given their name by the place we bought the pool from. We began calling them the first week of March to get an install date. We called and called and called and called. WEEKS later we got a call back. The guy said oh I’ll be out on Tuesday. Then Tuesday rolled around and he’d be out Thursday. Then Thursday he’d call and he would be out the next week. Then that next week turned into a week later and a MONTH afterward he finally came out. He told us he’d pull the permits and he’d start working on it as soon as he came in. Then crickets. Several texts, and phone calls went to them for status updates. NOTHING. Finally the pool store people reached out to them and behold the permits were in. They said they’ll come out the next week to begin work and a few days after for the install. SHOCKINGLY- that didn’t happen and we are three weeks out before they began the work. Over and over we were promised we’d have our pool up before memorial day but again, that did not happen. When the owner finally came out to dig we asked for a date and he told us he couldn’t give one because he has 70 other jobs that were “more important” than ours so he’d get back to us after those were done. Several weeks later he gave us a date only to yet again cancel it and push it back another week. We were told they’d install our pool the end of April and it’s mid-June before it was installed. One week after install the pool leaked. When we texted the owner about it we asked him to come out Monday. He said he’d be out Tuesday. He shockingly didn’t show up Tuesday. We are still waiting. Other than a pool leak we have construction issues- caps aren’t on right and the pool is bulged on one side. If you are thinking of having them install your pool THINK AGAIN- unless you enjoy being ghosted, constant date changes, not being able to actually swim in your pool and disappointmentApril C.
- Business Description:Builders of custom designed indoor and outdoor in ground gunite pools, hot tubs, fountains and water features.Recent Review:Wes Gillette one of the owners of Gillette Brothers Pool is a complete moron. He made numerous promises to me and then fill any of them his employees have broken equipment damage to our property and he promises to fix and doesn’t show up. When you try to talk to him all he does is laugh. I would highly recommend using a different pool companyseth M.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:vinyl liners...in ground installation and sales...Kayak,Hendon,Wilks,Olympic,Ponderosa Any POOL with a beaded linerRecent Review:Horrible Experience. Unprofessional, argumentative and non-communicative. I hired Ron Johnson who owns Big Surf Pools based on a recommendation from Leslie’s Pool Supplies Service & Repair. What a huge mistake. The job to replace a rectangle 14 x 38 pool liner was $3300. I gave him $2500 as a down payment and to order the pool liner, the rest was to be paid on completion. On April 20 after measuring my pool and signing the contract, I asked for the target completion to be May 15th. Ron said he could not commit to the 15th because weather could be a factor but that “he had me covered for Memorial Weekend”. Well that has come and gone now. Ron and his employee EJ first came out on May 20 due to some “delays on liner delivery” and removed my old liner then duct taped the top edge of the pool wall foam all the way around and even onto the coping. They were supposed to return on Thurs May 21st but then called in the morning just saying he couldn’t make it and since it was supposed to rain Friday he would return Saturday. On Sat May 23 they were supposed to be there at noon but both arrived between 1:30-2:00pm. They started by sweeping up and vacuuming the debris from the pool bottom. Ron then sprayed a “black rust inhibitor” around the skimmer opening which left black residue all over the inside of the white skimmer and it will not come off. Ron then started to remove the pool light and began complaining, “This is not the correct pool light”, however the pool light has been fine for the last 13 years when it was originally installed. He then told me I needed to figure out the pool light and then he would come back. He told EJ to pack up their stuff to leave. He argued with me and said “I don’t do electrical you need to figure out this pool light situation”. I explained there was no power to the light and it was fine, so I removed the screws for him and then Ron placed the light back into the niche to continue with the job. He then told me the light needed a new gasket between the pool wall and liner. I told him to keep going with the install and I would run up to Leslie’s Pool Supply to get a gasket. I left at 3pm, returned at 3:30 only to find they had packed up and left the job site while I was gone. My neighbor said that as soon as I left to go to the pool store, Ron and EJ packed up their stuff and left quickly. They left the pool liner in the box and the replacement skimmer plate and covers for each return jet. I called and texted Ron several times asking where he was and when he was coming back, but he has not returned any of my calls as of today Tues May 26th. I texted a picture of the black residue all over the skimmer that he ruined and all he sent back was the word “bleach”. Obviously bleach does not remove black rust inhibitor. He took $2500 of the $3300 and never finished the job. Now I have an unfinished pool open to the elements and unable to find anyone that will finish someone else’s job. I have never had such a poor experience. DO NOT Hire this companyRachelle T.
- Business Description:$50 off for new customer's first inground pool opening.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
An above-ground pool is a more affordable way to splash your way through summer, but it still has expenses. Find out your potential above-ground pool cost here.
Removing a hot tub typically costs a few hundred dollars. Rates for moving hot tubs vary based on the hot tub’s size, installation method, and where you’re moving it to.
Find swimming pool companies in
swimming pool companies in Clinton Township
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Home Maintenance Services & Commercial7583 Jennings rd
Whitmore Lake, Michigan
- Abrego Pools LLC94 Jefferson St
- Advanced Pool Services, Inc.1220 N Milford Road
- Affordable Pool&Spa Service11043 Essex ave.
- American Pool Service23100 W. Eight Mile Rd
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- Anderson Custom PoolsPO Box 81732
- Antonelli Landscape16171 31 Mile Rd
- AZN Pools2344 Anders Dr
- A-1 Home Maintenance Services & Commercial
- Kayak Pools Midwest845 E 65th St
- Kayak Pools Midwest
- LEISURE WORKS5204 JACKSON RD B
Ann Arbor, Michigan
- LEISURE WORKS
- San Juan Pools Of Michigan8330 Highland Rd
White Lake, Michigan
- San Juan Pools Of Michigan
- Viscount Pool & Spa Ctr36568 Groesbeck Hwy
Clinton Township, Michigan
- Viscount Pool & Spa Ctr