Thinking about getting your air ducts cleaned to improve energy efficiency? Read these duct cleaning guidelines all homeowners should know before they do.
Get matched with top air duct cleaners in Charlevoix, MI
There are 2 highly-rated local air duct cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Air Duct Cleaning Reviews in Charlevoix
- AMISTEE AIR DUCT CLEANING & INSULATIONExcellent. The JIm and David team technicians were prompt, courteous, and explained the process in detail. They were methodical, very careful not to damage anything as they moved about the house and took great care in laying tarps under the vacuum hoses and equipment.
- Holland Heating & Cooling IncShe arrived on time and was very thorough ! We would definitely request her next time! Thank you so much Lorrie Sanborn job #1873650 11/16/20!
- Holland Heating & Cooling IncHad AC replaced last month and was very pleased with everything! Ended up replacing furnace this month as the blower motor went bad. Furnace was 34 years old so it had served its purpose! Will recommend Holland for any AC/heating needs!
- Sani-Clean Air Duct Cleaning, IncEric was on time. Loved my dogs. He explained the process and showed me what he was doing. He was great! I would recommend him to everyone. I can really tell the difference.
- H&G Plumbing & HeatingEasily found the cause and did the repair. Then checked the rest of the house before he left. Professional and practical. Would call again.
- Holland Heating & Cooling IncCompany was very professional , they communicated with us from start to finish and the installation was extremely well done . My track record the last few years has been bad for dealing with contractors so I wasn't sure what to expect so when I came home later the day of the install I looked at the complete install and well I couldn't find anything wrong . They even rerouted the pvc that the original installer had ran kinda crapy and I tripped over for years. I'm impressed and finally I'm not regretting what the **** I just spent money on ..... Great Job
- AIRDUCT CLEANIt went very well. What Chris the owner quoted is what it was no surprises. He goes over and above what's needed. The workers are very professional and clean up after the job is complete. I have had my ducts cleaned before but Air Duct Clean to me is number one. I would call them again and I will definitely recommend them to my family and friends. They stand by their work and always make it right
- Action Heating & Air Conditioning & ElectricalHello all, Terry from action heating and cooling came to my home to provide a estimate for a new furnace. Upon his inspection he notified my family and I that our water heater was expelling large amounts of CO2. Thank god for Terry and his vigilance. Terry, and his crew came to my home immediately to preform all of my repairs they came early and got the job done. I highly recommend ACTION HEATING AND COOLING their prices are right their punctual, and exceeded all my expectations. I will only use ACTION HEATING AND COOLING for my heating and cooling needs. Thank you Terry and the Crew you're great
- Safety King IncProfessionals from start to finish. Quote, appointments, service spot on. Arrived as stated. Neat clean and professional. Kerry, Jason and Ray were great. Don't fall for the 89.95 "Specials" they want to add on and add on and add on... Go with Pro from the start
- Stanley Steemer Carpet & Air Duct CleaningWe built a new home east of Grayling, MI, fairly large, and wanted to have a clean startup of our central heating/cooling system, which comprised two geothermal heat pump systems divided into five zones. We did not want any drywall dust, sawdust, cellulose insulation dust or other airborne debris to blow out of the ducts and cause us problems with air quality and housecleaning. So we decided to have the ducts cleaned before ever starting up the systems. We called Stanley Steemer for a quote, the location servicing our area is in Grawn, MI, owner is Jesse. He sent Brandon and Allan to survey our home, they were very nice, and gave us a quote of $1208. This is for two systems, five zones, 23 vents. Their advice was to have them be the last ones in the house, to have the house thoroughly cleaned before they come to prevent repeat contamination. We asked for air duct cleaning references from them, they provided us with two. Those references gave enthusiastically positive recommendations. Eventually we performed the whole-house cleanup and scheduled the duct cleaning for immediately afterward. At this point, we had instituted strict dust control measures in the house, like no sawing or sanding, keeping the door to the garage closed (sawing and sanding were done in the garage), and wearing inside-only shoes or shoe booties in the house. Samantha was our telephone contact and she was always polite and efficient. Turned out that we had to reschedule twice due to delays on our end, they were very accomodating. Finally we had a firm schedule. Jesse called the day before to let us know when to expect his crew, he said between 9:30 and 10:00. Brandon and Allan showed up at 9:10 and promptly went to work. They were polite, efficient, and respectful of our home, wearing shoe booties inside the house. They worked steadily until done, around 5:30. They took many photos of inside the ducts before and after, and there was a large difference. Upon completion, the asked for payment in the exact amount previously quoted. They bring a fairly large truck and park it in the driveway close to the house, and they have to run a large hose (something in the range of 8-12" diameter) into the house to the air handler unit(s). That connects to the big suction fans in the truck. They also have to run one or two small air lines (1" or so) to power the duct tools. It is all a bit noisy but that can't be helped. When we started up the heat pump systems a day or two later, they started up clean with no dust blowing out of the vents. We found no problems attributable to the duct cleaning operation. One thing to know. They have to put some holes in the ducting to connect the large suction hose to and to insert the air hoses with spinning cleaning tools into. There can be quite a few of the small holes (about one inch), depending on the complexity of the ducting and the number of bends. Cutting these holes results in some metal debris falling on the floor, which is not visually obvious at first but gets on the bottoms of your shoes and tracked throughout the house, including new hardwood floors (think scratches). So you will need to be careful of this and clean it all up immediately afterward. A rolling magnet used in construction site cleanup is useful for this. You might want to discuss this with them up front. We are very satisfied and recommend Stanley Steemer for air duct cleaning
Last update on November 17, 2020
Air Duct Cleaners in Charlevoix
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful air duct cleaner articles
The key to improving the air quality of your home is knowing where to look. One highly rated provider explains key areas to look for contamination in your home.
Learn how to schedule a thorough air duct cleaning with a vetted company. They’ll remove dirt and debris from your air ducts, so you get a breath of fresh air.
Find air duct cleaners in
- East Jordan,
- Boyne City,
- Harbor Springs,
- Central Lake,
- Boyne Falls,
- Indian River,
- Beaver Island,
- Elk Rapids,
- Suttons Bay
air duct cleaners in Charlevoix
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Accu-Air Heating & Cooling2141 E Ludington Dr
Clare, Michigan 48617
- Accu-Air Heating & Cooling
- Dependable Heating & Cooling2302 Wadhams Rd
Kimball, Michigan 48074
- Dependable Heating & Cooling
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Global Plasma Solutions10 Mall Terrace
Savannah, Georgia 31406
- Global Plasma Solutions
- Hammer Restoration Inc1733 Industrial Ave
Mount Pleasant, Michigan 48858
- Hammer Restoration Inc
- Kotz Heating & Air Conditioning3460 Floradale St
Waterford, Michigan 48329
- Kotz Heating & Air Conditioning
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)333 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27601
- SGS Contracting Environmental Services LlcP.O.Box 629
Frankfort, Michigan 49635
- Sheren Plumbing and Heating3801 Rennie School Rd
Traverse City, Michigan 49684
- Stanley Steemer Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning88 Hughes Drive
Traverse City, Michigan 49696
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)