Many homeowners start home projects during the spring, but some projects are better left for fall and winter seasons when the weather gets a little colder.
Get matched with top tree removal services in Allegan, MI
There are 15 highly-rated local tree removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Tree Service Reviews in Allegan
- Top Down Tree ServiceTop down tree service does great work! We had a massive tree get struck by lightning and split near some power lines. Darrin came over and quoted a great price and and did amazing work quickly. Other tree companies would have been much more expensive and we would have had to wait weeks to get it taken care of. Well done Top Down Tree Service
- Top Down Tree ServiceGreat customer experience! I contacted Top Down Tree Services to remove three large trees from my residential property. Dan personally reached out to me via phone call to review my project and emailed a project outline with estimated costs. The team arrived promptly on schedule and delivered best-in-class service, which included cleaning up the debris after the project. If you are looking for tree removal services. I highly recommend top-down tree services for their quality of work, reasonable rates, and exceptional customer service. Respectively, The Smith Family
- Archer Tree ServiceI hired archer tree service to come and clean up a tree that fell in my yard and they did a fantastic job! they were extremely responsive and easy to communicate with. The tree was leaning against another tree and near some power lines so they understood that it was dangerous to leave it in the state that it was in so they were able to come and do the Job within a couple days of me contacting them when Other companies wanted to schedule me several weeks out! I was at work when they took care of the tree and when I got home it was like they were never there! Other than the tree being gone of course. So I would definitely recommend archer tree service they did a great job and I couldn't be happier
- Forrest Tree CareForrest was very professional and easy to work with. He made my trees look beautiful and removed a large tree safely. His prices are fair and I would highly recommend him to anyone needing an expert tree service.
- Forrest Tree CarePerfect is the word. Watching Forrest work was amazing. He definitely knew what he was doing. He’s well worth his pay
- Big Bear Tree CareBig Bear Tree Care did a great job with cutting the wood and stacking it neatly and grinding the stump of our fallen tree then adding topsoil. They also took a few small trees growing out of my snowball bush! Everything looks great!
- Big Bear Tree CareAwesome work - Great to work with. They helped us evaluate the trees we were concerned about, one tree, they recommended not taking down - as it was very healthy and not endangering the house. They had recommendations to on how to improve it's stature. It really is a beautiful maple tree. When they came to evaluate the job, they also took note of our drain field and other sensitive structures. They also took care not to damage good trees where possible. I wasn't surprised at the price - but they did have some things that we could do that would help lower the price. They gave us several options. They definitely know what they were doing
- Bill's Tree Service, LLCI used Bill's Tree Service back in 2019 to remove three trees and trim up numerous others. The professionalism and work was top notch, so I contacted them again in 2022. Bill and his team removed an approx 90 foot tall pine tree on my property and trimmed many other trees on May 16, 2022 in Saugatuck, MI. Bill was quick to respond to my request for a quote, provided a detailed price quote, and set a date for the work. Bill and his team arrived on time, were professional and friendly throughout the process, performed all work, and cleaned up the property once the work was complete. His price quote was the final cost and well worth it. I highly recommend Bill and the tree services he performs. When I am in need of tree services in the future, I will definitely call Bill first
- Big Bear Tree CareThey were excellent. They removed the trees and cleared the area as they worked. I have even pass on the contact information to my family members that need trees removed.
- Letts Trim Tree Service and Property Management LLCRemoved large, old tree near the house. Prompt, efficient and cleaned up another area of the yard too. Was very pleased. Will call again.
Last update on July 22, 2022
Tree Service Companies in Allegan
Deals in Allegan for Tree Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tree service company articles
Pruning trees and shrubs is vital to keep them healthy and vibrant. Here’s how much you can expect to pay to hire a tree service to trim them down.
Having trees around your home has many benefits but can also be damaging to your home’s foundation. Learn more about tree root damage and how to prevent it.
Find tree removal services in
- Grand Junction,
- Paw Paw,
- South Haven,
tree removal services in Allegan
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 823 LOCKSMITH LLC5718 Lane Ave
Muskegon, Michigan 49442
- 823 LOCKSMITH LLC
- JTS Landscaping & Lawn Service3126 Gilmore Lne
Jenison, Michigan 49428
- JTS Landscaping & Lawn Service
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Steve & Tom's Tree Works6500 144TH AVE
Holland, Michigan 49424
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- The Deck Dude LLC330 diamond ave se
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49506
- TNT Tree Service3003 4 Mile Rd NE
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49525
- TOADS TREE SVC8530 152ND AVE
WEST OLIVE, Michigan 49460
- TOWN CORNERS ROOFING & EXTERIORS LLC9069 104th Ave.
Zeeland, Michigan 49464
- TREE EXPERTS TREE SERVICE61 CALHOUN ST SW
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49548
- TREEWORKS INC11011 Fitzgerald St
Nunica, Michigan 49448
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 57909077 Portage Industrial Dr
Portage, Michigan 49024
- Twin Lakes Nursery, Inc3680 Michigan NE
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49525
- The Deck Dude LLC
- VandenBout Snowplowing & Lawn Maintenance Inc7154 Morse Lake Ave
Alto, Michigan 49302
- VandenBout Snowplowing & Lawn Maintenance Inc
Tree service companies that service Allegan
Tree Service FAQ
How much does it cost to remove a tree?
Answer: Typically, tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000. Tree removal costs vary widely based on the number of trees being removed, the height of each tree, the diameter of each tree trunk, and accessibility to the tree. Smaller trees are usually less expensive to remove than larger ones, as are those that are more easily accessible.
Do you need a permit to cut down a tree?
Answer: In many areas, you don’t need a permit to cut down a tree on your own private, residential property. But some municipalities may require tree removal permits for conservation purposes or to comply with local ordinances. When you hire a tree removal pro, they’ll be able to tell you whether you need a permit for your specific tree removal project.
When is a good time to trim trees?
Answer: In most regions, the best time to trim your trees is during the winter months. During the active growing season (spring through fall), trimming your trees can leave them more vulnerable to disease and less likely to thrive. During the winter months, when trees are dormant, trimming them will cause less stress and leave them ready to grow again in the spring.
What is the average cost to cut a tree down?
Answer: Tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000 per tree. Establishing an average cost can be difficult because each tree will be assessed and priced based on factors like height, trunk diameter, and accessibility. In general, smaller trees cost less to remove than larger trees, as do trees that are more accessible.
How much does it cost to service a tree?
Answer: The cost to service a tree is typically between $430 and $1,320. The cost to service a tree depends on several factors, including what exactly you’d like done, the tree’s height, its health, the location of the tree, and local labor costs. The national average cost for tree services is $865. Tree trimming isn’t necessary for all trees but can improve their health and longevity by encouraging new growth.
What is the difference between tree trimming and pruning?
Answer: While tree trimming and tree pruning might appear similar to the untrained eye, they serve different purposes. Tree pruning is used to thin a tree by removing unnecessary or burdensome branches. Tree trimming promotes healthy growth by trimming but not removing branches.