When hiring someone to clean your gutters, there are a few factors to consider including the length of your gutters, how many stories your home has, and whether to hire a pro or handyperson. Here are some things to consider.
Get matched with top gutter cleaners in Peaks Island, ME
There are 13 highly-rated local gutter cleaners.
Recent Gutter Cleaning Reviews in Peaks Island
- Purvis Home ImprovementPrice was reasonable! Prompt and efficient and helpful! Extremely friendly! They explained everything well!
- Maine Coast Window CleaningJust met the owner in person while driving with my son before his license test. I’ve never met a more hateful negative person in my life. My son was practicing parallel parking for his license test this morning and he took the time to tell us to parallel park somewhere else because ‘this was his livelihood’. Cool dude. Fully insured must not include your Mercedes work van then. It’s cool your bad karma is coming back to you ten fold and my son is going to Ace his test! Would never trust a person that hateful with any of my business needs read less
- Mr. Handyman of Greater PortlandScott did a great job and overcame a couple of obstacles in figuring out how to get it done. The job was completed on time and to the quality I required, at the cost I expected.
- B E MirrorshineBinnie did a terrific job, and the windows look great -- very clear and shining. He worked really fast and was careful not to damage anything. I would definitely hire Binnie again. He has an Icelandic accent, which made it a little hard to communicate. However, he has a great attitude and personality read less
- Southern Maine Yard ProIt went very well. Great communication, sent pictures of progress while work was being done, and attentive to any questions I had. Overall, very well done and professional. I would re-hire. The pictures show the before and after of the roof and the progress being made from what the fence looked like before and after read less
- R.A.M. Window WashingRAM was very professional, thorough, and pleasant. The team worked well and efficiently in washing many, many Windows in a big house, no streaks! They also did a good job cleaning my gutters. it is a well managed group and I would gladly use them for home maintenance jobs of all sorts.
- We Do Windows & More, LLCOnly issue was that owner called and said he'd get us on the books for early the next week, but that he'd call to schedule a time once he knew what his calendar was like. We came home a few days later, to find a guy on our roof, cleaning our gutters. He was nearly finished. We apologized that we weren't home, as we didn't know when they were planning on showing up. He said that was not the first time that'd happen. They did a great job and we'll schedule with them again next year, but just clarify with them about the date/time. Prices were very reasonable read less
- Anything GoesA great small business. We have a very tall house and it has been hard for us to find folks to clean our gutters. I saw Anything Goes down the block at a neighbor, high up on a ladder and spoke to Carl. He told me to call, and he came a few days later. We were not at home when he first arrived, so he took pictures of the "trees" growing out of our high gutters. He did a super job and also reattached a piece of high trim that had come off the house. We are very happy to have found Anything Goes read less
- MR CLEANVery meticulous and thorough. Also careful, we have cedar shake shingles on the house, and there was no damage whatsoever. Some loose paint lost from the eave, but that's to be expected.
- SUPERIOR GUTTER CO/AFFORDABLE GUTTER CLEANINGHe is very open and trustworthy. I really like him and he is really honest. He aims to please. He is very helpful.
Gutter Cleaning Services in Peaks Island
- Business Description:We are construction company specializing in residential work. We have extensive experience in all phases of residential construction and handyman services. The leadership group at PRH Contractors combines over 30+ years experience in the construction industry, from residential projects to commercial projects ranging in size and complexity. PRH Contractors is driven by our determination for customer satisfaction and our passion to build. We provide more value to our cli.. read lessRecent Review:Patrick is a man of his word. Even though his subcontractors let him down he was there to the end working long hours , weekends, what ever was needed to complete the job. He did some extra things we weren't expecting which were really nice touches. Willing to give suggestions which all seemed to be good. We looked at 4 different contractors and his price was the best(in a few cases by far), he stuck to the budget. Will hire him for another job!! read lessChuck S.
- Business Description:Backshore Home Improvement, owned and operated by David Clough, is a full-line interior/exterior home remodeling contractor. We pride ourselves on quality and detailed craftmanship to improve your living environments. No project is too big or too small, please contact us to discuss your remodeling plans read lessRecent Review:David’s team performed high-quality work on time and on budget. I highly recommend them!Nathan D.
- Business Description:We provide paint services that go above and beyond the expectations of our clients. When you hire us, it will be because you are confidant with the quality and value of our services and have made the educated decision to choose us! Our small team of friendly painters provides a speedy service, so that your home can get back to normal as soon as possible. We welcome you to give us a call, schedule a free estimate and meet the owner, Jason Guimond, to discuss your painting needs. * Power Washin.. read lessRecent Review:The painters and Jason were incredibly professional. Would absolutely use again and would refer to anyone!Eddie D.
- Business Description:Hazelwood Handyman is a full service handyman, remodeling and property management company. We will do anything from changing a lightbulb to large additions and remodels.Recent Review:Hazelwood Handyman was amazing. They were on time, did a great job and came in at the estimated price. One thin guy moved a frig that weighs at least 800 pds- it took 4 movers to put it in place when installed. I was amazed! Highly recommended read lessCharles M.
- Business Description:We clean roofs, all types of house siding, wood surfaces such as decks and cedar shakes, and gutters. Customer service is our #1 goal, we'll take the time to listen to your specific needs and shape what we do to exactly meet your goals. read lessRecent Review:Tyler was very professional and answered all my questions. As well a bring up concerns that that I should have about the care of ones roof. We were able to create a plan for my roof over the phone. This made it easy to schedule the work at our connivence. He described the process and chemicals being used; and their effect on my plants and cedar shingles. He did explain that it may take 2 to 3 months for the roof to become completely clean. But assured that he could come back in a few months if wanted to get the roof rinsed off with a hose and not a high pressure washer. I’m looking forward to a clean roof read lessDavid M.
- Business Description:At BC Handyman we solve problems. Anything from roof repair to the pile of junk you need brought to the dump. Every time you hire BC Handyman the owner will be on the job site.Recent Review:Great! Brian and co-worker came fully prepared to repair the roof leak around the chimney. While Brian did that I asked about removing the rotten deck board with screws I couldn't get out because of stripped heads. Turns out more muscle power and and a more powerful drill got the job done! I already had the replacement board so that was in place in a few more minutes. They also did a quick fix to a rotten trim board so it wouldn't get ripped off in case of an ice dam this winter. All in less than an hour including cleanup, disposal of the deck board/nails and an estimate on a future project. Very happy read lessTracey A.
- Business Description:Southern Maine Yard Pro is a team of yard professionals that specialize in adding curb appeal to your home. Established in 2004, we have a talented and trustworthy team that enjoys working with their hands and treats every project like its our only project. Our specialties in alphabetical order are... -Gutter Cleaning -Landscaping (Trimming, Planting & Mulching) -Pressure Washing (Home, Deck, Fence, etc.) -Roof Cleaning (Algae, Moss & Lichen removal) -Snow Removal (Including Roof Raking) -Sto.. read lessRecent Review:Chris was very professional, he stayed in great contact with me through the whole day he was at my home. He made sure that I was getting exactly what I needed and was paying for . Without a doubt one of the best caring company’s to work with . Thank you again Chris read lessDebbie F.
- Business Description:Breezy Acres Yard Care offers year round services, including Lawn Care, Spring and Fall clean-ups, Mulching, Flower gardens and Snow removal. We do not accept credit cards. We do yearly accounts where you can make 12 monthly payments read lessRecent Review:Herb and team did a great job, flower beds look fantastic! Will be using them for lawn maintenance throughout the year.John C.
- Business Description:We never require money up front. You don't pay until the job is completed.Recent Review:Price was reasonable! Prompt and efficient and helpful! Extremely friendly! They explained everything well!Douglas D.
- Business Description:We are a construction company that serves the mid-coast Maine area. We have a large range of what we are able to do. Our attention to detail is what sets us apart. We have some subcontractors that we use in order to make jobs move faster and save our clients money. We are a very honest company and stick to our word. We have a crew large enough to handle projects or size but not so large we can not help smaller projects. We bill according to the project and require a deposit of materials plus .. read lessRecent Review:It went incredible. He came in and did an estimate. What I had in my mind, he did it better. I have dogs and he totally understood that I love my dogs. He was great at telling me what I would and wouldn't need because of my dog. He fixed some things that the last person did wrong. He gave me all the information and let me make the decisions. He got here early and finished on time. We already have another project in the works. He is a very honest man read lessEllen C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter cleaning service articles
Gutters are designed to redirect rainwater away from the home’s foundation. When a gutter is clogged, it can lead to serious damage like rotting wood, serious pest problems, leaks in your home, cracks in the foundation, and even more.
When gutters become clogged with leaves and other debris, they can’t do their job. There are a lot of factors that go into how much gutter cleaning will cost. Find out how much you can expect to spend on this essential home task.
Find gutter cleaners in
- Cape Elizabeth
- South Portland
- North Yarmouth
- Old Orchard Beach
gutter cleaners in Peaks Island
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & C Odd Jobs412 Western Avenue
- A&A Home Improvment22 mountain view ave
- Ace Drywall and remodeling146 west grand ave
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- Advanced Painitng172 Albion Rd.
Windham Me., Maine
- AGC Construction8 Miller rd
- Alexander's Masonry, Roofing & Restoration73 Greenfield Rd.
North Waterboro, Maine
- All Things Green, LLC76 Haskell Rd
North Yarmouth, Maine
- Always Somethin' Home Improvement44 Graham St
- Anything Goes78 Pleasant Avenue
South Portland, Maine
- Auburn Frame to Finish55 Buckfield Rd
- Augustine Interiors108 Collinsbrook Rd.
- A & C Odd Jobs
- B E Mirrorshine3 Island Ave
- Backshore Home Improvement520 Gray Rd.
- BC Handyman 22 Morse St
South Portland, Maine
- Beane Construction & Property Maintenance12 Ebenezer Dr
- Bickford's Property Services2069 Augusta Rd
- Bonafide Builders LLC591 Poland Road
- Boyce51 Gudger Road
Candler, North Carolina
- Breezy Acres Yard Care114 Keay Rd.
- B E Mirrorshine
- C.P. Landscaping LLC1006 Royalsborough Road
- campbells custom carpentry247 east ave
- Chasse House Washing889 Goodwins Mills Rd
- CJ ServicesPO Box 142
- Clarke Painting, Inc.963 Main St.
- CLEMENT BROS LAWN & LANDSCAPE20 Clement Rd
- COWETTE CONSTRUCTION28 Vanderwerf Drive
West Bath, Maine
- Crown Roofing and Remodeling10 Rockameker Farm Ln
- CUSTOM EXTERIORS2044 Washington Ave
- C.P. Landscaping LLC
- GB Property Management38 Old South Freeport Rd
- GB Property Management
- Maine Coast Window CleaningPO Box 839
- Maine Property Construction LLC30 Bomarc Rd
- Mainely Kitchens and Baths26 York St
- Mario's Premium Home Improvement44 Elmwood ave.
South Portland, Maine
- MC ROOFING & CONSTRUCTION140 Mast Rd
- MR HANDYMAN2 MAIN ST STE 301
- Mr. Handyman of Greater Portland190 Riverside St
- Mr. Honey-DoP.O. Box 8752
South Portland, Maine
- Maine Coast Window Cleaning
- Quality Landscaping48 Lothridge Ln
- Quality Landscaping
- REFLECTIONS WINDOW CLEANING & PAINTINGPO BOX 7872
- Riley and Sons Renovations700 East Bridge Street
- Riverbend Landscaping LLC97 Peter Vier Rd
- Robert J. Raposa Builder512 Portland Road
- ROCKY HILL LANDSCAPING and MAINTENANCE631 RIVER RD
- REFLECTIONS WINDOW CLEANING & PAINTING
- Vigneault property maintenance130 Highland st
- Vigneault property maintenance