Sunshine Window Cleaning

Founded 1978 • With Angi since May 2003

All of our technicians are employees, they are drug-tested and wear uniforms. We do not hire sub-contractors. The technicians will confirm a definite price on the job site before beginning the work. Sunshine is a COD business and expects payment at the completion of the job. Sunshine accepts check, cash, or any major credit card. Additional contact name - Natalie Loving. Additional phone: (770) 422-7405....

Hi I am Zack McDonald, owner and founder of Ocean Power Cleaning LLC. Myself and staff are dedicated in providing high quality pressure washing and gutter cleaning service. When you book us you will be happy with our commitment to giving the best customer care. Ocean Power Cleaning is licensed and insured so that you can feel secure in choosing to call us for your Free Quote Today!

LJIA Masonry is a full service custom masonry contractor based out of Woodstock with 16 years of experience in Residential and Commercial Stone and brick projects. The company takes pride in offering top level of quality services to all of its customers based on performance. We are dedicated to complete customer satisfaction with close attention to detail and pride of accomplishment Quality and production is our company’s focal point on every project we do to make sure our customer is satisfied

12/02/2020

We hire them every year, that's how we're pleased with their work. Our house looks freshly painted every after they finish the job.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning, and pressure washing

Category window cleaning

"Every Year!" That's the best recommendation I could ever ask for! Thanks for being faithful. david - owner

02/07/2020

Out of 4 recommended companies, Sunshine Window cleaning contacted me first. I was able to schedule an appointment the same week. I was given a window of 12-4pm. Luis called 30 minutes priorto arrival. He arrived at 1pm and was done in 45 minutes. He was very polite and professional. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. No job is too large or too small. I apricate you talking the time to write. david - owner

12/16/2019

Great work. Friendly. On schedule. All that I want out of this service. I would recommend them easily.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

11/21/2019

Excellent. The workers showed up on time, gave me a confirmed price prior to starting and there was a follow up call to see how the work was performed.

Description of Work
Cleaned interior and exterior windows on home

Category window cleaning

Thanks [Member Name Removed], we try to make sure there are no surprises along the way. I so happy that you were pleased. Have a great Holiday season. david- owner

07/19/2019

I would recommend Sunshine to anyone that needs window cleaning. Please let them know how satisfied I was with their work.

Description of Work
Window cleaning on house. Alex and Alfredo were very professional and did a fabulous job.

Category window cleaning

Window & Sill Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Underground Drain Cleaning, High and Low Pressure Washing, Chandelier & Ceiling Fan Cleaning, Changing High Flood Lights, Window Screen Cleaning.