Sunshine Window Cleaning

Founded 1978 • With Angi since May 2003

1505 Cobb Industrial Dr NE

Marietta, GA 30066

All of our technicians are employees, they are drug-tested and wear uniforms. We do not hire sub-contractors. The technicians will confirm a definite price on the job site before beginning the work. Sunshine is a COD business and expects payment at the completion of the job. Sunshine accepts check, cash, or any major credit card. Additional contact name - Natalie Loving. Additional phone: (770) 422-7405....

08/09/2022

Nancy H.

They arrived on time and were pleasant and neat as they introduced themselves to me. I had gotten a quote from two other companies; by far, Sunshine was the most reasonable. The work was done as quoted and I will now have them return once a year - if not twice.

Description of Work
Window washing outside

07/16/2022

Ira E.

This is yet another pleasant experience with outstanding results from Anthony and Sunshine Window Cleaning for our home. I would highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Exterior Windows

Category concrete driveways, window cleaning, replacement windows

12/02/2020

Evelyne B.

We hire them every year, that's how we're pleased with their work. Our house looks freshly painted every after they finish the job.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning, and pressure washing

Category window cleaning

"Every Year!" That's the best recommendation I could ever ask for! Thanks for being faithful. david - owner

02/07/2020

Tiesha M.

Out of 4 recommended companies, Sunshine Window cleaning contacted me first. I was able to schedule an appointment the same week. I was given a window of 12-4pm. Luis called 30 minutes priorto arrival. He arrived at 1pm and was done in 45 minutes. He was very polite and professional. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. No job is too large or too small. I apricate you talking the time to write. david - owner

12/16/2019

Glenn H.

Great work. Friendly. On schedule. All that I want out of this service. I would recommend them easily.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

11/21/2019

Kris S.

Excellent. The workers showed up on time, gave me a confirmed price prior to starting and there was a follow up call to see how the work was performed.

Description of Work
Cleaned interior and exterior windows on home

Category window cleaning

Thanks [Member Name Removed], we try to make sure there are no surprises along the way. I so happy that you were pleased. Have a great Holiday season. david- owner

07/19/2019

ginny M.

I would recommend Sunshine to anyone that needs window cleaning. Please let them know how satisfied I was with their work.

Description of Work
Window cleaning on house. Alex and Alfredo were very professional and did a fabulous job.

06/07/2019

Christine T.

They came on time and reviewed the work to be done while we walked around the house, then got to work. They blew off debris on the roof and the gutter guards and flushed all the underground pipes. Afterward they cleaned the debris from my yard, porch and driveway, hosed down the lower deck. They did excellent work.

Description of Work
gutters cleaned and underground drainage pipes flushed

Category gutter cleaning

02/27/2019

Susan H.

Miguel, and his colleague, worked diligently, carefully, and expeditiously to clean 45 windows/skylights. Our home is 103 years old, and we have many of the original windows, and 5 stained glass inserts. We also have high ceilings which are a challenge when you are cleaning interior skylights (cleaning the outside is no less challenging). I am well pleased with their service which is why I have asked them back again and again. They have also provided gutter cleaning and pressure washing. If you want to have courteous service and a big smile on your face when you look through your spotless glass, you need look no further.

Description of Work
Windows inside and outside and skylights

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

01/23/2019

Joan W.

I've used them before, but I used them again today and they did a fabulous job. The worker who came out, Nick, was awesome! His partner was as well, they were both truly outstanding. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Interior and exterior window cleaning. Cleaned outside light fixtures and a chandelier.

11/19/2018

JENNY G.

It went great! Ryan was great. Everything looks wonderful.

Description of Work
Windows washes. Gutters power washed.

Category glass repair, gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

11/01/2018

Adam B.

These guys do great work and were so careful with our house inside and out. Best experience with pressure washing I have ever had.

Description of Work
Incredibly Professional

10/22/2018

Harold B.

Their service is phenomenal! I appreciate the excellent customer service and that they always have a polite, live human being answer the phone. I’ve used them for years, they are super nice people and I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
Window Cleaning Service

10/06/2018

Elisabeth V.

His father came to do a visual evaluation of what needed to be done and gave us an estimate at that time. His son came at the expected time, washed the agreed on areas and got rid of all the black stuff. Hopefully we won't have to do this again, but if we do we will call them again.

Description of Work
we needed power wash of driveway, sidewalks and area near basement door.

Category concrete driveways

10/06/2018

Cathie H.

Windows cleaned, they did a great job!

Description of Work
Windows cleaned

09/29/2018

Betsy B.

Really pleased with the results. Only sorry that they wouldn’t power wash the sidewalk due to previous encounters with home owners associations. Turns out, each homeowner in this neighborhood is responsible for their own sidewalk.

Description of Work
Pressure washing of house and driveway. Gutters cleaned. Windows washed inside and out.

Category concrete driveways, gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

08/22/2018

Tom C.

They cleaned off the roof too while there were up there. They were great.

Description of Work
clean windows and skylights

08/17/2018

Cathy M.

Great! They took all the storm windows off washed the windows and the storm windows by hand. They also Pressure washed the house including the carport and the driveway. Cleaning the storm windows is what drove the price up. It’s a big tedious job that I don’t care to do and they did an amazing job! I will hire them again!

Description of Work
Storm windows cleaning and pressure wash

Category concrete driveways, glass repair, window cleaning, replacement windows, pressure washing

08/06/2018

Tom C.

great! The windows are really clean and it was quick and inexpensive

Description of Work
window washing

08/03/2018

Susan W.

The two person team was polite and skilled at cleaning debris off a highly pitched roof. I would recommend them to others for chores they cannot do themselves.

Description of Work
Blow off roof and clean skylights

07/02/2018

Carolyn L.

They did a great job! My house looks like it was just painted!

Description of Work
Present-day house and deck

Category pressure washing

06/29/2018

Sara R.

Very professional, Miguel was responsive to needs. I would hire them again, and plan to do so.

Description of Work
Exterior home wash, driveway pressure wash, windows inside/outside cleaning

Category concrete driveways, window cleaning, pressure washing

06/25/2018

Adam B.

They were very courteous, punctual and did an excellent job on the windows. I will use them again and again!

Description of Work
cleaned interior and exterior windows

04/26/2018

Sue S.

We've used Sunshine a few times over the years and they've always done a good job. This time though Eli, the tech that came out and his crew did an exceptional job. - Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Interior and exterior windows of whole house, as well as cleaning a crystal chandelier

04/20/2018

Teri T.

I called to request an appointment for a proposal for window cleaning on a very large home and the receptionist told me they do not have anyone to send out for proposals, that they have a set price at $10 per window. I explained that we have over 200 windows at a variety of sizes and asked how she could quote $10 per with a mixture of small windows to very large windows. She said that's just how they do it and that pricing for anything over a "normal" size would be priced during the job. I asked what is normal size and she could not give specifics. What a waste of time! I didn't have trouble getting other window cleaning companies to do a proposal. Sorry Sunshine, you lost out on a $1,500+ residual job!!!

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

Category window cleaning

Good Morning! I am so glad to hear that you got a company that had the extra time to give you the proposal that you needed. In truth, after 40 years of business, during the busy season of April-July we get totally inundated with on site job quote requests. Over 20+ each day. We simply can not keep up with the demand. So, regardless of the size of your home, we have to treat everyone exactly the same and we just give a basic " $10 per window" charge. I agree , it's certainly not the best way. However during the busy season, in order not to show privilege, it is the only way we can handle the volume of calls. Again, I'm so glad that you found someone who could come when you called. Sincerely, david - owner

JLA Lawn Care Services

I'm a owner operated business and I aim to please. JLA Lawn Care was established in 2018. I have reasonable prices and discounts for repeat jobs!

Spoons Pressure Washing

Hello everyone, I am Corey Weatherspoon owner of Spoon's Pressure Washing. Let us do the dirty work for you!! Get your FREE quotes Low Rates & Quality Service Services: House Wash, Decks, Driveways, businesses & so much more. Residential & Commercial

Realm-ality Pressure Washing

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today. We are ready to make your property shine.

Window & Sill Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Underground Drain Cleaning, High and Low Pressure Washing, Chandelier & Ceiling Fan Cleaning, Changing High Flood Lights, Window Screen Cleaning.