Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Kittery, ME
There are 5 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Kittery
- Coastal EnginuityPicked up snowblower, called back with diagnosis, did work and delivered snowblower. They also addressed how to avoid future carb problems.
- Coastal EnginuityThe lawnmower I wanted them to service was pretty old. One of those "fell off the back of a truck" deals. I never put a dime into it and had it for 2 years. I consider myself fortunate it lasted that long. When it died, I called Coastal. They called me and told me about the repair costs, which were not worth it considering the machine age. They were extremely honest and fair and I ended up buying a lawnmower from them. This is not a fancy lawnmower shop, but an honest to goodness local business with fair prices and good service read less
- Gyro's Small Engine RepairMy portable generator was not working. It would run for 5 seconds and cycle off. We had a Nor'Easter coming. I took it to him at 9am on a Saturday and he called me to pick it up at noon! I was beyond pleased. The carburetor jet was clogged with shellac from the gas. He also changed the oil which needed to be done last fall! I will continue to use Gyro's Small Engine. I called several other small engine companies and not a single one called me back EXCEPT Gyro's. They are very responsive and professional! I highly recommend this company and have already done so since then read less
- Gyro's Small Engine RepairI've had occasion to take several types of machines with 'small engines' to Gyro's for repair, tune-up or overhaul and have found Tim the mechanic gifted and knowledgeable. Machines I've about written up as a lost cause have been given new life by Tim. Snow blowers, lawn mowers, chipper-shredders are all easy for TIm, be it the engine, gears, transmissions, belts; he can do it all. I haven't found a problem yet that has been able to stump him (and they stumped me). The charges for repairs have all been entirely reasonable. Tim is very easy going and is willing to do nearly anything to make his customers happy. Initial pick-up and delivery on completion seem to be no-cost extras read less
- Coastal EnginuityThis is a great company to work with. Very professional, quick response time and good prices.
- Kevins Small Engine and Lawn Tractor ServiceKevin did a great job cleaning up the carb. The engine runs like new, the price was great and exactly what he had quoted and the work was done on time. Outstanding!
- BRENTWOOD POWER EQUIPMENT CTRDuring the Nemo blizzard I managed to run over some mesh fencing and wrap it and the metal stake it was attached to around the rakes of my ancient Ariens snowblower. I made a phone call Monday morning to Brentwood Power Equipment, who have been servicing this machine since long before I bought it. As usual, they went to my house to pick it up that morning, and returned it by Wednesday, for the very reasonable sum of around $69 to dismantle the rakes and unwind the metal stake and the huge wad of plastic mesh. They are always fast, efficient and accommodating. For someone like me who has a big snowblower and no way to transport it, they are godsend. Good people, good company, one of the great benefits of living in a small town - great service read less
- Coastal EnginuityI contacted the company via their website to get an estimate to fix my Craftsman mower which wouldn't start. The owner of the company responded the same day and we spoke on the phone. He seemed very reasonable and the pickup/delivery charge was only $25. He fixed our tractor and it now runs better then ever. I will use this company any time I need small engine repair. They are extremely responsive, it's a professionally run business with a big focus on customer satisfaction read less
- Gyro's Small Engine RepairI hardly made the request for service before Tim picked up my mower and had it back to me in great working condition! Thank you, Tim! So nice to have people in the neighborhood who are honest, trustworthy and that charge reasonable prices.
- ELIOT SMALL ENGINE REPAIR INCI do business with them frequently, probably isnt a month goes by that I dont need parts or have a question. They are helpful on the phone, parts prices are reasonable considering the overhead. I cant say I have ever had any problems with service or parts. Good people!
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Kittery
- Business Description:self and one employee,2 sub-contractors.Recent Review:Beyond belief dropped today and got fixed today. Excellent dedication and professionalism will recommend to all friends. Just can't give enough praise to this great man. Support our vets lifelong customer now.Brian L.
- Business Description:SMALL FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS, WE COVER ALL OF MA, AND RI , WE DO OFFER PICK UP AND ONLY CHARGE FOR THE PICK UP AND NOT THE DELIVERY, WE WILL PICK UP YOUR MACHINE AT YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS BRING IT BACK TO OUR SHOP WERE OUR SKILLED TECHNITIONS WILL SERVICE AND ONCE REPAIRED IT WILL BE DELIVERED. WE SERVICE RIDE ON MOWERS, PUSH MOWERS, SNOW BLOWERS, PORTABLE GENERATORS , LOG SPLITTERS TORPEDO STYLE KEROSENE HEATERS POWER TOOLS AIR TOOLS GO KARTS GOLF CARTS AND MORE.. DONT' BE AFRAID TO ASK WE FIX.. read lessRecent Review:Punctual, were there when they said. Snowblower ran great.Scott R.
- Business Description:Rather than hiring multiple service providers to handle each job, let My Handyman of Dover, Portsmouth and Rochester take care of them “On time. Done right.®” Founded in 1996 and served nearly one million customers throughout North America, we are known as a one-call solution for a variety of residential and commercial repair and maintenance needs read lessRecent Review:Company put in a kitchen tile backsplash. It was a lot of trouble and it came out poorly around the cooktop. They agreed to finish and fix it up but it was still not completely done after paying them good money for it. Also cracked a tile that's installed. I got fed up with them not getting back to me. They made promises they didn't keep and supposed to guarantee their work. I've posted a more detailed post on other platforms. They charge way too much and don't provide the quality for their prices. Except for small jobs I would look elsewhere. They disappointed me after much assurance. Be sure the technician they use knows what he's doing as they hired new people and took chances with customers who pay well for their services. Also promised to complete some crown molding but it was lip service. Kept saying they were waiting on some molding for us and it never happened read lessSusan R.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!”Recent Review:They were excellent they did their work in a timely manner I couldn't have any better experienced they have a reasonable price.CORRADINA A.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Located in North Hampton, NH, Seacoast Power Equipment is a full service sales and repair company that provides top quality brands of lawn mowers, zero turns, snow blowers, generators, chainsaws, trimmers and more. Our prices are competitive, our service is best in class and customer satisfaction and support is always our top priority. We stock more than $1,000,000 in new inventory and over $250,000 in parts at all times. We are authorized dealers for Honda, Simplicity, Toro, Ferris, Husqv.. read less
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:We service and repair all brands of outdoor power equipment. Equipment includes lawn mowers, tractors, snowblowers, chainsaws, trimmers, portable generators, blowers, trailers, zero-turns, log splitters, and more. We offer competitive rates, efficient know-how, and fast turn around read lessRecent Review:Picked up snowblower, called back with diagnosis, did work and delivered snowblower. They also addressed how to avoid future carb problems.charles r.
- Business Description:Real Deal Builders is a small company with 2 to 4 full time employees. I have a long list of sub-contractors I can call on for larger jobs. I require one third down with the remainder due upon completion of the job. I offer a 10% discount to senior citizens. Financing is available under specials cicumstances . Barter is always an option read less
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a.. read lessRecent Review:They did a good job. Price was reasonable. I would use them again.Jed M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Kittery Point
- New Castle
- North Hampton
- South Berwick
- Cape Neddick
- Hampton Falls
- North Berwick
lawn mower repair shops in Kittery
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Coastal Enginuity212C Lafayette Road
North Hampton, New Hampshire
- Coastal Enginuity
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Lempke Small Engine Service and Repair, LLC61B Hansonville Rd
Rochester, New Hampshire
- Lempke Small Engine Service and Repair, LLC
- Seacoast Power Equipment108 Lafayette Road
North Hampton, New Hampshire
- Seacoast Power Equipment
- Tri-Rent-All10 Mirona Road
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Wainwright's Small Engine Service LLC192 EAST GROVE ST Unit 1
- Wainwright's Small Engine Service LLC