Mr. Handyman of Greater Portland

Founded 2014 • With Angi since May 2014

390 US-1 Unit 13

Falmouth, ME 04105

Welcome to Mr. Handyman, where professional, safe, reliable handyman service for your entire "To Do" list is just one call away. That's why local residents choose our professional handymen, who specialize in ALL major and minor home repairs over an independent handyman. Mr Handyman technicians are insured, background checked and full-time employees....

Resposiveness

handyman (11)woodworking (2)dog fencing (1)home remodeling (1)gutter cleaning (1)tile installation (1)

08/22/2019

It went very well! I've already rehired them to come do more work for my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed door locks, installed a towel rack and a toilet paper rack in my bathroom, repaired a window crank, and trimmed down wooden door to make it closeable

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

Thank you for choosing Mr. Handyman of Greater Portland to complete the work on your home. We look forward to servicing your home again in the next week or so. Keep us in mind for future projects around your home

06/22/2019

rep was new to the job. 2 weeks. Completed the job the same day. work looks great but didn't stain frame as I requested.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair of water damage on garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your feedback and for choosing Mr. Handyman of Greater Portland! The material our technician used (pressure treated), cannot be stained right away. It has to dry out for recommended six months before this is done otherwise it would warp the board, stain wouldn't hold, etc. Feel free to reach out when it is time, and we will send him back to stain. We can be ...

11/17/2018

I was told they had no one available until the end of the month. I was able to find someone on my own.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed my fence posts straightened and secured

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2018

[Member Name Removed] I am sorry we were not able to service you in the timely fashion that you required. Unfortunately there are some times throughout the year in which we book a few weeks out.

08/06/2018

Wow, what a great job Mr. Handyman did replacing and painting some rotted trim. They did exactly what I wanted at a price that was fair. They arrived when they said they would and did the work for the price estimated. I would definitely hire them again to do work for me!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of rotted trim around windows and on porch

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2018

Thank you for choosing Mr Handyman of Greater Portland. I am glad we could help out. Keep us in mind for your future home improvement projects. Give us a call at 209-1562 if you need some more help

09/22/2017

Mr. Handyman came up with a very competitive quote and were able to get the job done fast!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The sliding glass door and its surrounding area in my clients dining room (subfloor, tile, trim, cabinets, etc.) all needed replacement.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,handyman service,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2017

07/02/2017

Great, Were on time, got along great with our dog (very important), very happy with the work and overall communication. Will definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuilt hung sash double window due to serious rot in window sill, repaired rotting sheeting and studs on 2nd floor, removed insulation from and re-insulated one room addition.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2017

04/24/2017

Actually ok, did have to go back and buy a new blind from Home depot for the conference room, the first one was a little short. But, they did with no complaint and installed asap. The guy who did most of the work was a really nice and a good man.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Measured, purchased and put up blinds in my office building.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2017

06/22/2016

After some small scheduling problem, Dave arrived on time worked through the rain and some back issues everything we asked for was done and cleaned up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed b fold doors in kitchen and bedroom Installed new front storm door. And replaced some shingles Replaced trim and weather stripping around garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2016

09/30/2015

Scott did a great job and overcame a couple of obstacles in figuring out how to get it done.  The job was completed on time and to the quality I required, at the cost I expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean highly located back gutter, inside & out.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2015

01/27/2015

Excellent job, responsive and prompt. Always available for questions.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2014