If you want to tear down a building, deconstruction can be a better option than demolition. Deconstruction is environmentally friendly, can help the community, and save your money. Learn how to deconstruct a house step-by-step.
Get matched with top home builders in Eddington, ME
There are 3 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Eddington
- WENZ ConstructionWENZ Construction is the BEST home builder in Belfast, Maine area. They recently finished building my brother's house in Stockton Springs and the house is amazing with many exceptional custom features. The kitchen is top notch and the gorgeous island is the eye-candy of the room. The house is an over-sized cape with an attached 2-car garage. Customer satisfaction is priority with this father and son duo. Bill and Corey are committed to making the process of building a quality custom home as easy as possible. The construction phase was definitely not stressful for my brother. Corey, the project manager, was there to answer all questions and take care of any concerns. WENZ Construction is up to date on the latest knowledge of trends and styles and helped guide my brother in the best direction. Their attention to detail is masterfully on point which includes custom built-ins in the office, a special playroom for grandchildren during visits, and a custom master bedroom closet that is exquisite. My brother had such a great experience and loves his home so much, that he wouldn't hesitate to hire them again. And I am so glad that I live nearby and was able to visit the jobsite on a weekly basis to enjoy the progress. I strongly recommend WENZ Construction for your dream home. You hire the best and you get the best. Give them a call! 207.322.7402 Cordially, Gloria Brown (sister of happy customer) Searspor read less
- B McLaughlin Quality Construction & RenovationExcellent company! Great communication and quality of work, trustworthy people. I highly recommend this company. This house was taken down to the frame and rebuilt with new electric, plumbing, roof, insulation, windows, drywall, floors and custom kitchen. Brian and Larry were very knowledgable and always available to discuss decisions. Brian always kept me updated on progress and returned any missed calls right away. I feel as if I won the lottery in finding this contractor. I was nervous hiring a contractor for the first time after hearing many horror stories about terrible contractors from other people. This company and its people are amazing. I can't say enough about them, I recommend them to everyone for any size project, from decks, roofs to complete remodel projects you can't go wrong with B. McLaughlin Quality Construction read less
- J & T CarpentryExtremely pleased with end results. They were very good about picking up after they finished each day and if they needed to eave anything behind they would get permission from you first.
- Crescent LumberI called Dave Abbott who does the insulation projects for Crescent Lumber. Dave stopped by and gave me an estimate to insulate over our garage ceiling. We have a finished garage, which had been very hot in the summer and very cold in the winter. Dave gave us a complete estimate of what it would take to do the job, down to the detail. He told me about the panels they use to prevent the insulation from blocking off the sopfet ventillation. Dave checked the entire house and found that the access panels in three rooms had no insulation over them and added significant heat loss in the winter. Dave was very personable, professional and punctual. The job came in at the estimate he gave us. He went out of his way to work us into his busy schedule. I highly recommend them read less
- H E BRIDGES INCBringing in equipment as needed, HE Bridges provided all necessary earthwork and drainage for a foundation repair project. First-class work all around.
- Orcutt Builders IncCame and did estimate, metthe best estimate, ordered material, came and did job and cleaned up after. Excellent service.
- One Stop Home RepairThis guy was excellent. They would walk through my house and would know exactly what needed to be done. I also saw that Mr. Weinstein had photos of my house and knew what needed to be done. He was affiliated with a bank, but he was excellent at what needed to be done.
- B McLaughlin Quality Construction & RenovationThey did an outstanding job. On time, on budget, easily handled additional work. Very trustworthy crew, great guys. High quality work, have used them again for some roof leaks. Thanks!
- HOUSE REVIVERSreplaced floor tile, replaced grout, replaced counter top sinks faucets, painted all walls. regrouted shower.
- Coastline HomesWe are in the planning stages now but very likely will use Coastline when when purchase a Modular home.
House Builders in Eddington
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in home remodeling (standard to custom), we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! From remodels and home additions, to dekcs and garages, and everything in between, give us a call or click to schedule a free estimate today! read lessRecent Review:It was excellent. They did a wonderful job, they followed up with the work, I was very happy, I would recommend them and I would hire them again in the future.bONNIE L.
- Business Description:Remodeling, General Construction and Carpentry. Sole Proprietor, but works with other subcontracted building professionals and uses licensed subcontractors for plumbing and Electrical work. Works hourly and/or provides free estimates, and free consultation. Strong emphasis on quality workmanship, and has solid references. All work is guaranteed accompanied by workmanship warranty specific to the job compleeted. We stand behind our product. Asa is an easy going carpenter who is a seriou.. read lessRecent Review:The project went great; I'm very happy with the final product. It lines up exactly with what I was looking for at the start of the project and looks better than I could have planned because of some great design suggestions from Wagner Home Renovation along the way. We ended up creating two separate closets from the previous closet incorporating some previously unused space in the condo as well. Both closets are accessed through very nice double doors. The laundry closet and general/clothes closet both look great. Wagner Home Renovation used high quality repurposed wood from a previous project and black iron rods to give the general/clothes closet great character. All of the work was very well done, and blends into the existing paint and trim-work so well, you can't even tell any work has been done. As an example, they added a wooden keystone at the enlarged entranceway near the new closets that was a very nice touch and feels like it was always there. They were able to save me money throughout the project by offering to use repurposed wood from previous projects that was often better quality than what would normally be used. Wagner Home Renovation does high-quality work and has a genuine interest in how well the end result turns out. They have a great attention for detail, offer great design ideas and options, and are responsive, honest, budget-conscious, flexible, reliable and easy to work with. I highly recommend them read lessGrant M.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR .. read lessRecent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repair read lessRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Extraordinary Exteriors provides roofing and siding services, as well as decks, sheds, garages and more. New installations and repairs provided with fast, friendly, professional service.Recent Review:Things didn't go as planned , it was late in the year and weather prevented the job. We had a insurance claim to pay for the damage to the roof and what needed to be done. Our job was to be their first of the new season. I called when that time came and was told that we would get the roof done in July as the man had an injury and had to have surgery on his back we were reassured if he couldn't do the job his son and the crew would. EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE. We had to find a different contractor to do the work but we also had to pay for it out of pocket as we were never refunded our money. We were told such nonsense , " I have to get the money out of my IRA Roth account" , I have never heard such BS in my life! DO NOT HIRE !!!!! read lessKaren L.
- Business Description:The custom home of your dreams is closer than you think when you have the home builders at Classic Post & Beam of Kenduskeag, ME, at your side.
- Business Description:Broughman Builders is a general contractor offering all phases of building and remodeling in Downeast Maine. We have 16 employees. Our modular homes are unlocked and open every day for our clients to walk through and see the quality of our homes. Estimates are always free. . In 2007 we built the Ray-Smith Home for Extreme Makeover: Home Edition in Milbridge Maine. With the helping hands of over 1,600 volunteers, we built this beautiful home on the coast of Maine for this most-deserving family.. read less
- Business Description:Owner operated. Uses subs for plumbing, heating, electrical & foundations. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. May contact through email.Recent Review:<p>Very Professional Company. Entire job went very well. Job took only 6 working days (during 1 1/2 week) to complete. I would rate the shingle work an A, but I had a few issues with some of the drip edges but they were immediately addressed to my satisfaction. I paid a premium price for the work, according to past bids, but Pearl has a great reputation, I was surprised they needed to be called back, but they quickly resolved my concerns, not leaving until I approved. I am looking forward to years of life from my new roof!</p> <br / read lessDick R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
Need a little help learning how to price construction jobs? If you’re a general contractor looking for some guidance on how to win the bidding process and make more profit per job, we’ve got you covered. Keep reading for more.
Generating new leads is vital to the success of any contractor business. Whether you’re an electrician or plumber, new leads don’t have to be hard to come by. Learn how to grow your business in this guide for general contractors.
Find home builders in
- Old Town
home builders in Eddington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Cjg Contractors584 Union St
- Classic Post & Beam10 Ames Road
- COLE'S CONSTRUCTIONP.O. Box 206
Old Town, Maine
- Commercial Roofing Systems IncPO Box 110
- Cottle & Downes Construction LLC.65 heritage park
- Craftworks Construction IncPO Box 39
- Custom Creations of Bangor68 Pier St.
- Custom Trades Construction66 Sherman St Apt 2
- Cjg Contractors
- E.L.B. Construction Inc.370 Bailey Hill Rd 479 Dallas Hill Rd, Rangeley Me 04970
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Extraordinary Exteriors69 STUMP LANE
- E.L.B. Construction Inc.
- Handy-Man Services14 Foss Farm Road
- Handy-Man Services
- Ron Bragg Carpentry Inc381 Mann Hill Rd.
- Ron Bragg Carpentry Inc
- UNION RIVER BUILDERS , INC1715 WALTHAM ROAD
- UNION RIVER BUILDERS , INC