Building a new home is thrilling for sure, but don’t let avoidable mistakes get in the way of hosting the perfect housewarming party. Learn about common mistakes owners make during the entire building process so you can look forward to move-in day.
Get matched with top home builders in Eddington, ME
There are 3 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Eddington
- WENZ ConstructionWENZ Construction is the BEST home builder in Belfast, Maine area. They recently finished building my brother's house in Stockton Springs and the house is amazing with many exceptional custom features. The kitchen is top notch and the gorgeous island is the eye-candy of the room. The house is an over-sized cape with an attached 2-car garage. Customer satisfaction is priority with this father and son duo. Bill and Corey are committed to making the process of building a quality custom home as easy as possible. The construction phase was definitely not stressful for my brother. Corey, the project manager, was there to answer all questions and take care of any concerns. WENZ Construction is up to date on the latest knowledge of trends and styles and helped guide my brother in the best direction. Their attention to detail is masterfully on point which includes custom built-ins in the office, a special playroom for grandchildren during visits, and a custom master bedroom closet that is exquisite. My brother had such a great experience and loves his home so much, that he wouldn't hesitate to hire them again. And I am so glad that I live nearby and was able to visit the jobsite on a weekly basis to enjoy the progress. I strongly recommend WENZ Construction for your dream home. You hire the best and you get the best. Give them a call! 207.322.7402 Cordially, Gloria Brown (sister of happy customer) Searspor
- B McLaughlin Quality Construction & RenovationExcellent company! Great communication and quality of work, trustworthy people. I highly recommend this company. This house was taken down to the frame and rebuilt with new electric, plumbing, roof, insulation, windows, drywall, floors and custom kitchen. Brian and Larry were very knowledgable and always available to discuss decisions. Brian always kept me updated on progress and returned any missed calls right away. I feel as if I won the lottery in finding this contractor. I was nervous hiring a contractor for the first time after hearing many horror stories about terrible contractors from other people. This company and its people are amazing. I can't say enough about them, I recommend them to everyone for any size project, from decks, roofs to complete remodel projects you can't go wrong with B. McLaughlin Quality Construction
- One Stop Home RepairAll work was professional and efficient and their materials were of high quality. They finished exactly when they said they would finish it (this project took three months), and the finished product meets and even exceeds my expectations. The crew was professional, friendly and pleasant to have around and very, very clean. They were very careful not to disturb the existing construction or environment. Throughout, they were very responsive and accommodating and I look forward to the next project with them
- Orcutt Builders IncCame and did estimate, metthe best estimate, ordered material, came and did job and cleaned up after. Excellent service.
- BELL'S CONSTRUCTIONThey arrived promptly with all their equipment which was left onsite during the job. Metal was measured onsite and installed over a vapor barrier which was applied over the shingles. The job took a total of 7 days to do house, porch, garage and shed roof. They worked very steady throughout the project some days working until 7pm. What really impressed me was how they took the time to cut into the brick around the chimney to ensure the proper flashing. All areas around the yard was cleaned up daily before they left the job site. I would recommend them for any job their work was excellent!!
- One Stop Home RepairThis guy was excellent. They would walk through my house and would know exactly what needed to be done. I also saw that Mr. Weinstein had photos of my house and knew what needed to be done. He was affiliated with a bank, but he was excellent at what needed to be done.
- HOUSE REVIVERSreplaced floor tile, replaced grout, replaced counter top sinks faucets, painted all walls. regrouted shower.
- Coastline HomesWe are in the planning stages now but very likely will use Coastline when when purchase a Modular home.
- Pearl Contractorscrew was very pleasant and professional. Worked late into the evening a couple of days to correct a problem created by the supplier of the sub flooring . Fit and finish of the building is excellent. The sub contractors were equally pleasant and proficient.
- HOUSE REVIVERSWe are working on a deadline. We scheduled a family reunion soon. If the bath makes it, House Revivers will be House Heroes; if not, one must ask oneself, why did you do this?
House Builders in Eddington
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in home remodeling (standard to custom), we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! From remodels and home additions, to dekcs and garages, and everything in between, give us a call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:It was excellent. They did a wonderful job, they followed up with the work, I was very happy, I would recommend them and I would hire them again in the future.bONNIE L.
- Business Description:Remodeling, General Construction and Carpentry. Sole Proprietor, but works with other subcontracted building professionals and uses licensed subcontractors for plumbing and Electrical work. Works hourly and/or provides free estimates, and free consultation. Strong emphasis on quality workmanship, and has solid references. All work is guaranteed accompanied by workmanship warranty specific to the job compleeted. We stand behind our product. Asa is an easy going carpenter who is a seriou..Recent Review:The project went great; I'm very happy with the final product. It lines up exactly with what I was looking for at the start of the project and looks better than I could have planned because of some great design suggestions from Wagner Home Renovation along the way. We ended up creating two separate closets from the previous closet incorporating some previously unused space in the condo as well. Both closets are accessed through very nice double doors. The laundry closet and general/clothes closet both look great. Wagner Home Renovation used high quality repurposed wood from a previous project and black iron rods to give the general/clothes closet great character. All of the work was very well done, and blends into the existing paint and trim-work so well, you can't even tell any work has been done. As an example, they added a wooden keystone at the enlarged entranceway near the new closets that was a very nice touch and feels like it was always there. They were able to save me money throughout the project by offering to use repurposed wood from previous projects that was often better quality than what would normally be used. Wagner Home Renovation does high-quality work and has a genuine interest in how well the end result turns out. They have a great attention for detail, offer great design ideas and options, and are responsive, honest, budget-conscious, flexible, reliable and easy to work with. I highly recommend themGrant M.
- Business Description:Extraordinary Exteriors provides roofing and siding services, as well as decks, sheds, garages and more. New installations and repairs provided with fast, friendly, professional service.Recent Review:Things didn't go as planned , it was late in the year and weather prevented the job. We had a insurance claim to pay for the damage to the roof and what needed to be done. Our job was to be their first of the new season. I called when that time came and was told that we would get the roof done in July as the man had an injury and had to have surgery on his back we were reassured if he couldn't do the job his son and the crew would. EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE. We had to find a different contractor to do the work but we also had to pay for it out of pocket as we were never refunded our money. We were told such nonsense , " I have to get the money out of my IRA Roth account" , I have never heard such BS in my life! DO NOT HIRE !!!!!Karen L.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:Owner operated. We use subs for plumbing, heating, electrical & foundations. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. May contact through email or call. Free estimates.Recent Review:We hired Greg & his men to install vinyl tile in both bathrooms & our kitchen. When they came to install it Greg wasn't around to see how things were going,his workers were the only ones there. Some times he showed up at the end of the day. Well his workers were on drugs they were falling asleep trying to lay the tile (right out of it). He wasted I don't know how many tiles because he was so messed up he couldn't get the cuts. Then the guy spent more time outside people kept showing up I'm not sure if they were dealing drugs or what. It made us very nervous. Then his phone kept going off and outside he went again for 30 min. When he finally got one room done he started grouting and that was another mess it was high & low all over the place. Greg told us the tile would come right up to the cabinets, well it did not, I have a big grout line up against the cabinets it looks awful. One day his worker was so out of it I had to call Greg to come over and get him out of here I couldn't stand it any more he was messing up tile after tile. So the job that should have taken a week or so took about 2 1/2 wks. When we ordered the flooring we also ordered the matching transition strip. When they arrived they didn't in any way match the tile so we had to get something else. Greg said when I got them he'd come back and install them. I notified him in the summer and he said he was tied up until October out of state . I wasn't happy because that wasn't our agreement but I said ok. Well October came he never contacted me, so I had to hire a flooring person to install the transition strips. I recently notified Greg to ask him what happened to October and I got a song and dance. So unless you want pure agravation I would not hire his companymary w.
- Business Description:excavating
- Business Description:Union River Builders has been in business since 1988 and is primarily a custom home builder. We also do a large variety of other construction services and use subcontractors for their appropriate specialty .
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
What is it about chalet-style homes that feel so inviting and cozy? This article features a history of chalet-style homes, outlines its benefits, details key design elements, and shows how to incorporate a chalet-style design in your home.
How much does it cost to demolish a house? Average prices for demolition vary based on home size, materials, and location. A partial demolition can make a project more affordable than a full house demolition. Keep reading for more.
Find home builders in
- Old Town
home builders in Eddington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Cjg Contractors584 Union St
- Classic Post & Beam10 Ames Road
- COLE'S CONSTRUCTIONP.O. Box 206
Old Town, Maine
- Commercial Roofing Systems IncPO Box 110
- Cottle & Downes Construction LLC.65 heritage park
- Craftworks Construction IncPO Box 39
- Custom Creations of Bangor68 Pier St.
- Custom Trades Construction66 Sherman St Apt 2
- Cjg Contractors
- E.L.B. Construction Inc.370 Bailey Hill Rd 479 Dallas Hill Rd, Rangeley Me 04970
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Extraordinary Exteriors69 STUMP LANE
- E.L.B. Construction Inc.
- Handy-Man Services14 Foss Farm Road
- Handy-Man Services
- Impressive Partners248 Northport Ave
- Impressive Partners
- Ron Bragg Carpentry Inc381 Mann Hill Rd.
- Ron Bragg Carpentry Inc
- UNION RIVER BUILDERS , INC1715 WALTHAM ROAD
- UNION RIVER BUILDERS , INC