Burying gutter downspouts is a great way to protect your home and yard from water damage. We’ve outlined seven simple steps to help you complete the project.
Get matched with top home automation services in Calais, ME
There are 2 highly-rated local home automation services.
Home Automation Experts in Calais
- Business Description:You’d pay a fortune to keep your family safe, but you shouldn’t pay a penny more than $14.99! Most alarms systems seem like a bargain---UNTIL you look at the cost of signing a long-term alarm contract for $30, $40, sometimes even $50/month. Protect your home and your wallet with a SimpliSafe home security system. Our alarm monitoring costs just $14.99/month, and we’ll never lock you into a contract, so you are free to cancel with us anytime. Each year that you protect your family with SimpliS..Recent Review:Shortly after we ordered the system we changed our mind. The company said they would refund the money but never did. We disputed the charge but was denied from the credit card company even though SimpliSafe could not produce an invoice or any price they sent the system to us. This company is untrustworthy and does not deserve your business. Please save your time and money and use someone else. Just an update. They did return the money they originally refused to refund when we went through the credit card company. I can’t change the grade I have them because the only reason they issued the refund was to protect their standing on Angie’s listKellie S.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroomJeanne & Temple B.
- Business Description:Link Home Security is a Mountain Alarm company and has been in business since 1952. We're 5-Star rated with Alarm.com--the highest rating possible! Our 5-Diamond-rated central station has redundant locations so you'll never be without service. Our 2Gig (cellular) and Z-Wave products are the highest quality on the market. Everything we sell is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. Our customer support is unparalleled in the industryRecent Review:Link patiently answered all my questions since this was the first time purchasing a DIY alarm system. System was shipped quickly and was easy to install. I had a couple of questions during installation and Link's tech support team provided the resolution quickly and efficiently. I am now adding locks and thermostats and love the way it works. I've been very happy with my system and service, which I've had for 4 years nowDesiree V.
- Business Description:When we opened our doors in 1997, we had one goal in mind: to design custom integrated home security systems based entirely on the vision and needs of each of our clients. To that end, we decided we would provide the best security equipment available, offer the best possible customer service to our clients, and make security systems accessible and affordable to families and business owners. We’re proud to say that this driving philosophy remains the same – over 38,000 customers later. We con..Recent Review:They installed a camera and security system for me. The security system mostly works- though there'd been some weirdness here and there, but they are very slow at responding to help with system configuration issues. The install also took ~2x the time it should have due to poor planning on their part. The real issue are the cameras - poorly, incorrectly installed, and a sloppy job at that. I made my displeasure known - they are useless when it rains or snows - and they refuse to do anything about it. Add to that a 2x markup on end-of-life equipment, and I'm out. I'll end up replacing them myself and redoing the install job when the weather gets nicer. Long story short: when my monitoring agreement is up, I will move my business to another (DMP) integratorDavid T.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:Contact Bruce in Waldoboro, ME, at (888) 995-7262 for more information about his chimney services, including chimney sweeping.
- Business Description:It's all about you. you tell us when to be there. Don't settle for 4 - 6 hour wait times or having to take a whole day off from work. Our technicians are true certified professionals with 7 year background checks and we carry a $5M Insurance Policy. Your in-home experience will be respectful, safe and secure. Our expertise is In-Home Consumer Electronics Installation such as On Wall TV's, Home Theaters, Computers, and Wireless Network set up and service. Don't know what you need? please vis..
- Business Description:AK Solutions was created in 2001 by melding years of multi-media and security experience with individualized customer service. Since our founding, we have had a clear goal, to provide the unique service of offering options to fit our customer’s needs and budgets while giving the highest level of customer service in the industry. With specializations in both home and business products, and services we can provide our customers with the entertainment or safety they need. Due to our belief that ..
- Business Description:BrickHouse Security is a diversified security company promoting leading-edge technology to make peoples' lives safer and more convenient. Our clients include Federal and state law enforcement agencies, Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, families, and individuals. Our clients all have one thing in common; the need for leading-edge security. We are here to provide security solutions that will alleviate our clients concerns. Our customer facing e-commerce site is the top-ranked security ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home automation expert articles
It depends. Prices can be broad. Learn the factors that go into this range of cost to integrate an automation system into your home in a cost-effective way.
Wondering how to hide TV wires? Wish you could make your TV and entertainment center disappear? Read our tips for hiding technology and rescuing your interiors.
Find home automation services in
- East Machias
- Columbia Falls
home automation services in Calais
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brickhouse Security980 Avenue of the Americas
New York City, New York
- Brickhouse Security
- DC Home Systems170 West Road Suite 8
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- DC Home Systems
- Main Security Surveillance36 Anthony Ave 102
- Main Security Surveillance
- Northeast Security Systems, Inc.110 Bradford Road; PO Box 1566
- Northeast Security Systems, Inc.
- Platinum Protection Systems, LLC107 Lexington Street
- Platinum Protection Systems, LLC
- TULPO Box 48038
Cumberland, North Carolina
- USA Alarm Service, Inc510 S Clearwater Loop 100
Post Falls, Idaho
- USA Alarm Service, Inc
- Waldoboro Chimney Service Incorporated320 Violet Lane
- Waldoboro Chimney Service Incorporated
- ZeroThree Media13 Clinton St
Salem, New Hampshire
- ZeroThree Media