Unless your leather sofa is seriously stained, you may be able to clean it yourself quite easily.Avoid overcleaning leather furniture.
Get matched with top leather repair shops in Brewer, ME
There are 1 highly-rated local leather repair shops.
Leather Repair Specialist in Brewer
- Business Description:We are located in California and do not offer regular dry-cleaning services. Premier is the nation's finest suede and leather garment cleaner. WE PREFER THAT YOU CALL US DIRECTLY WITH ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS AT (949) 244-0943, OR E-MAIL US AT: firstname.lastname@example.org. IF YOU EMAIL US, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. Highly recommended by the finest retail stores in the U.S., including Nordstrom, Armani, Tom Ford, Gene Hiller, etc. Thousands of clients from all over the country who demand..Recent Review:Repair a hole in leather jacket sleeveVicki M.
- Business Description:Liberty Bell Moving & Storage Is a Coast To Coast Full Service Moving Company Affiliated With American Red Ball World Wide Movers. We Have Professional, Local Maine Movers Who Are Friendly, Courteous And Efficient. Looking For Storage? We Can Provide You Long Or Short Term Storage In Our 20,000 Square Foot Heated Facility. Packing Materials Are Available For Your Move And If You Need Assistance We Can Pack Your Belongings And Store Whatever You Don’t Have Space For. So Give Us a RingRecent Review:Where do I start! We hired Liberty Bell moving for a house move about 10 miles away. They showed up and the 4 men were very nice. But we walked through the house and we told them everything that was going. Like in our dining room and living room, it was everything except a table. Well, they left 2 of the biggest items behind, a very heavy entertainment center and a very heavy sitting area/coat rack. Then they tried to take apart a brand new treadmill, but said they forgot their tools. So we had to borrow tools from the neighbors. But then they stripped down the bolt so it couldn’t be taken apart, couldn’t be moved and now is in the house and the $1200 treadmill we cant move because they didn’t have tools. We had just spent over $5000 to paint the house and they destroyed 3 walls, huge gouges and skuff marks. We will have to hire the painter to come back as the house is sold and the walls look terrible. They spent 3 hours at the house loading stuff, 1 full hour they worked on the treadmill which should have been a 5 minute job, but they didn’t have the tools. They closed the truck and said they would meet us after lunch break at the new house. I had been outside with the animals and walked in to find all the stuff they left, I ran out, but they were gone. They should have walked through with me to make sure they got everything. They showed up at the new house about an hour and a half later. They unpacked and left about 2 hours later. We undid a TV and it was smashed, looked like a perfect partial handprint on the top of the screen. It was a 2 month old TV and its destroyed. I wish I had looked at the reviews ahead of time. We have reached out to the company asking about the destroyed walls, even the crew said they would share the pictures with the office as they damaged the walls and admitted it. We had to hire someone else to move the larger items they “forgot”. We cant move our new treadmill because they stripped the bolt down because they came unprepared for the move and tried to use things other then the right tools. And now our new TV is destroyed. Do not recommend at all, they have refused to write back or call. They charged me over $400 for time they took during their 1 3/4 hour lunch break. Very disappointing. The owner continually harasses and attacks clients, check out all the FB reviews. He threatens you if you leave a truthful review. They have the Angies List icon on top, thought we could trust that. So disappointing. Check the messages and texts from the owner demeaning clientsJason C.
- Business Description:Full Service Shoe and Leather RepairRecent Review:The cobbler talked in detail about the different Vibram soles he could use, and we came to a mutual decision. Work was performed 1 month earlier than estimated, for which I am happy, since it's hiking season! This is my 3rd shoe repair job I've given them, and the work is top quality. Thanks Yankee CobblerEric B.
- Business Description:Payment expected at time of service. Most credit cards accepted & also PayPal
- Business Description:At Wm. Brown Holster Co., our custom leather products include gunleather for guns of the old west, gun belts, money belts (by the way, John Wayne's gun belt was actually a non-functional money belt, originally made by Bob Brown of Hollywood). Included in our services are fully carved western gun holsters, shoulder holsters, saddles and other fine western leather products which are all handmade by The Maker. Leather goods and Gun-leather.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leather repair articles
Leather is a great, durable furniture option. Learn what type of leather is best for your lifestyle and how to take care of it for years of enjoyment.
Find leather repair shops in
- Old Town
leather repair shops in Brewer
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Liberty Bell Moving & Storage422 1/2 Fore St. #1
- Liberty Bell Moving & Storage
- PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERS2973 Harbor Blvd 180
Costa Mesa, California
- PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERS
- Schaaf Saddlery & Leather Work3505 Harrison Ave
- Schaaf Saddlery & Leather Work
- Wm Brown Holster Co10867 N Legend Trl
- Wm Brown Holster Co
- Yankee Cobbler25 State St
- Yankee Cobbler