What’s the cost of residential excavation? Before any new build, from a basement to a pool, knowing how much an excavator will cost is essential to staying on budget. Learn pricing estimates for various excavation projects and common excavation FAQs.
Get matched with top excavators in Bethel, ME
There are 2 highly-rated local excavators.
Recent Excavating Reviews in Bethel
- Dwayne SeversonExtremely well. 1 Acre cleared. Over 125 trees cut down & stumped out. Stumps removed to brush dump area. Excavator & dozer smoothed land & readied for seeding. Big fire burned tree parts with excavator keeping fire in check. Fire area smoothed days later. This was done in 3 different stages. The price listed here is for the 3rd final stage 8/23/17 . I can't find slips on other 2 days. Think around $1000---1400
- E M WOOD CONSTRUCTION INCThey performed the work as quoted, which I felt was reasonable. The work was done on time. They were very accommodating from time to time even after the work was completed . They were very easy to work with.
- OUELLETTE SAND & GRAVEL INCHe was very professional, there was not 1 single headache. He did everything the way I wanted it, with a few suggestions from him on how to make things a little better. Like southerly exposure to the sun, made heating much easier. The land is next to a lake and has a vegetation buffer that I could not touch, He worked hand and hand with the town code enforcement officer to be able to make the land the way I wanted it and still stick to the Vegetation buffer code. It seems as though he knows everyone. He knew the code enforcement officer and that helped out a lot :) The spot where the town wanted my driveway was very bad , needed lots of fill and then some blasting through some ledge, Dan Ouellette fought for me with the town to have the driveway put where we wanted it and saved me $1000's of dollars. I would never hesitate to recommend him, He is good honest people. Hard to find people like him any more
- SMITH'S SEPTIC TANK SVC INCWhen Jeff Smith came out, he was very personable and offered me a great deal! Was very responsive and gave me a call back right away. Dug up the tank at no extra charge. He was great and I would definitely recommend him. He also explained how things worked while he was at my house.
- MOORE'S SEPTIC, INC.Difficult problem to diagnose and repair. Took several attempts,but found the section of blocked line and repaired it.
- Dwayne SeversonEvery job Dwayne and his workers have done for me between 2003 thru 2012, have all been done well. His prices are moderate, his work eithic is the best. He is proud of his work and wants it always done right. He is hard , smart worker and wants to please. He is pleasant to have around . He doesn't dilly dally. He works well on his own. He also would come to help out with any emergency. He's a good person besides being good at what he does
- CamCorp ExcavationThey were very flexible and willing to work with me on the design and nature of the job. They made some great suggestions and made everything look and work better. They were knowledgeable in their field.
- OUELLETTE SAND & GRAVEL INCThis company is great! They worked with me day to day and I had a very tight schedule to be in my new home before the snow flew. They had to clear a 10000 square foot area of trees and build up the land to make it level. They built a 350 foot driveway and put in a septic system. When I couldn't find someone to put in a 30 X 50 concrete slab, They found someone for me. They also set me up with a good well drilling outfit. It's a very "down to earth" company Very trust worthy and very very honest. I almost hated to see the job finished only because I knew my time with them would be done. Very nice people
- Dwayne SeversonDwayne has been doing most of the big outside work for me from 2003 up to present 2014. I had to put only one date in this review but there have been multiple jobs he has done for me for over 11 years. Prices have had a wide range from a few hundred to a few thousand per job. .Dwayne has been my answer for the do-it -all guy whenever needed. He has heavy equiptment of all kinds, bulldozers, excavator, commercial dumptrucks, wood chipper machine, chainsaws, commercial weed eaters. He does everything . He does a lot of septic systems. & helped with making my horse floor more permeable to save on bedding costs. He has done many projects for me. He is a delightful, intellegent person to have around. His workers are always pleasant too. His prices are good. His workmanship excellent. He stands behind his work
- KORHONEN LAND CAREI got them off the local phone directory. I would not recommend. I prepaid them to do additional work which they never completed. They did not respond to my requests after that. I would give them poor grading for that. Their communication was poor. They did not deliver what the customer needed.
Excavators in Bethel
- Business Description:This company is a excavation based company specializing in all underground utilities with over thirteen years of experience. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Mike did a phenomenal job! He was friendly and had the job done in a more then reasonable amount of time! 5 star rating all the way across the board!Nate T.
- Business Description:We specailize in the asphalt sealing buisness! If mention that u got my name from angies list get 15 percent off of booking of driveway with us ..Recent Review:Excellent customer service. Great job done on driveway at a fair price. Definitely recommend.Chuck D.
- Business Description:Basement Waterproofing, Crawl Space & Foundation Repair experts since 1991. Free estimates & inspections.Recent Review:To start, this was our situation: our basement has three "rooms", one of which is predominantly a crawl space area. In this section, there is a lot of ledge in the basement, and a LOT of water worked its way into our basement with every rainstorm. On top of this, the crawl space section was closest to the stairwell, so the mildewy smell kind of permeated throughout the house. TC Hafford was extremely easy to work with. Our initial estimate was fast, easy, and informative. They will actually send you detailed brochures and outlines of how they're going to waterproof your space. From there, it became obvious that the customer service and workers really cared about the quality of their work, and in making sure we were happy every step of the way. The service was fantastic, and we always felt "in the loop". The job took slightly longer than expected (it was not an easy job), but the end results were exactly what we had hoped for. What we ultimately had done was this: the team encapsulated our entire crawlspace with the CleanSpace and Waterguard system, then installed a single sump pump to replace the two we already had. To do this, they needed to install Waterguard drainage piping with crushed rock throughtout the basement (which was later cemented over again so it's unobtrusive). Then they covered the ledge and unfinished parts of the basement with CleanSpace with Waterguard underneath, which keeps the moisture separate from the rest of the basement and allows the piping to carry any water down to the sump pump. They then installed a drainage system that led away from the house (again, as unobtrusive and well-done as possible). Given our experience as a whole, we plan to call TC Hafford in the future with any needs, and would definitely recommend themSean H.
- Business Description:At CAMERON PAVING, INC. in Jackson, Maine, we specialize in asphalt paving for residential, commercial, and municipal properties, including driveways, parking lots, roads, and tennis courts. We work hard to ensure your job is completed in a timely manner and guarantee the workmanship we provide. Since 1983, we’ve provided the highest quality paving, always keeping up with the latest advancements, and provided excellent services from a family-owned-and-operated local business. Our team is all ..Recent Review:Not good.Fred Cameron came as soon as I called for an estimate.He gave us a quote and we game him a $500.00 deposit for the work to be done in 2 weeks.Well after several calls and promises to come,5 weeks later we called and mentioned the better business bureau.The next day His son Tom came with his crew and paved the drive way.Tom did not have a copy of the original quote so some of the things did not get done.Slope the garage door edges,loam edges of pavement to lawn transition,pave edges between the garage and barn to channel water run off.Also the pavement in front of the garage was supposed to lower so the water does not run in.Fred does not communicate with Tom is probably the reason for the problem.For your sake don’t hire FredAllan D.
- Business Description:Stanley's a family owned with over 60 years in businessRecent Review:They arrived with impressive equipment. Dug up front yard and placed pipe, replaced dirt and left. Rain came and the ground gave way leaving a four foot deep trench. The work was done October 10, 2020 and it is 12/5/200 and no one has come to repair. People related to situation said he didn't add soil and use a heavy weight to repack the soil. The secretary says she will give him message but no return calls. The mailbox is leaning and hole deepens the more it rainsKenneth O.
- Business Description:Get top-quality residential and commercial wells from Temple Well Drilling, Inc. With more than 13 years of combined experience and owned and operated by the same family since 1968, our company offers a wide range of well drilling and water pump services. From new construction homes to 10-inch municipal installations, we provide the expertise you're looking for at competitive rates. Service area covered: Central & Southern MainRecent Review:This well driller went onto my property and sealed a well without my authorization. Breaking law rules and code as well as the ethical requirements of the well drillers board of the State of Maine. He also drilled a well on the abutting property that broke law, rules and code as well as the ethical requirements of the well drillers board of the State of Maine. This well was drilled too close to a septic tank installationdavid a.
- Business Description:FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED. ADDITIONAL EMAIL: BILLING@FARLEYANDSON.COM.Recent Review:.Dan K.
- Business Description:Modern Pest Services is a third-generation, family-owned and -operated pest management company that has been a leader in the industry since 1945. Modern’s licensed and fully trained pest management professionals provide fast, effective pest control solutions to residential and commercial clients throughout New England and utilize the least toxic, lowest-risk products as part of an integrated pest management program. Recognized by the National Pest Management Association for meeting the establ..Recent Review:I had the provider spray tick treatment around our home. and was charged $103.50. We had planned on having them spray three times so we could receive a "deal". We then had trees cut around our property and decided not to go with all three treatments. As a consequence, they charged us $321.50 for the one treatment. - what a deal by the way, they would have give me a $11.00 discount if I had done all three services! <br /> The service person who provided the service was here all of 10 minutes and probably used about $5.00 worth of product ( of course, I don't know how much their product cost but it certainly was not worth $321.50! I have been a client with them over 14 years and they would not negotiate the price. I cancelled my service and called another pest control services. I called, the Ant Man Pest Control, Inc who is going to charge me $150.00 for the ENTIRE year of services. I had been paying Modern Pest Services $114.00 every three months for their services. Yes, he would charge more for tick control if I need it (obviously I don't), but know whatever his cost is it won't be at the outrageous price I was just charged. In a way, glad this happened as it will save me many $$$$ in the future. Would never recommend Modern Pest Services, a total rip off. CHRISTOPHER K.
- Business Description:Recently retired 30yr Navy Veteran, Sole Proprietorship. Free estimates.Recent Review:Marshall Enterprises did what he said he would do, cleaned up and was very careful with the items in each room. The job took two days and each day they showed up on time and cleaned up at the end of each day. <br /Nancy N.
- Business Description:24 hr. emergency plumbing company.Call 207-713-6363 Proudly serving most of Maine. Drain cleaning, all types of pumps, camera inspection and much more!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful excavator articles
The cost to dig a trench is relatively low, as it’s usually just the first step in a larger home project. In this guide we explain how much it costs to dig a trench to make room for things like utilities and foundations and what factors can drive up that
Call 811 before you dig in order dig safe. One call two days ahead of work can prevent injury and potentially expensive damage to underground utility lines.
Find excavators in
- Bryant Pond
- West Paris
- South Paris
excavators in Bethel
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ActNow Rapid Rooter373 King Hill Rd
South Paris, Maine
- ActNow Rapid Rooter
- Black Majic Sealcoating23 Clearview Estate
- Black Majic Sealcoating
- Cameron Paving, Inc.10 Sullivan Rd
- Cameron Paving, Inc.
- FARLEY & SON LANDSCAPING, INC.211 West St
- FARLEY & SON LANDSCAPING, INC.
- Gordon Contracting Inc.627 North Dexter Rd.
- Gordon Contracting Inc.
- Lockharts Lawncare and Critter Removal702 main st
- Lockharts Lawncare and Critter Removal
- New Leaf Construction30 Commercial St P.O. Box 1083
- New Leaf Construction
- Wilson Excavating Inc444 Bisbee Town Rd
- Wilson Excavating Inc