AA Repairs & Replacements

Maryland: General

6621 Greenvale Pkwy

Riverdale, MD 20737

Roofing,Siding,Carpentry,Decks,Fence,Windows,Gutter Works etc......

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Complete Roofing Replacement

Complete Roofing Replacement

roofing202020747
Complete tear off roof replacement in Capital Heights,Md

**25% off Any Residential/Commercial complete roof replacement** Specialized in METAL and ASPHALT SHINGLE Roofing ,Siding,Windows,Carpentry,Painting,Decks and Patios,Gutter Works,Concrete and Much Much more. State Of Maryland Licensed, Bonded, and Insured General Contractor. Major Credit Cards Accepted (Fee Applies). 100% Financing Available thru Major Banks....

woodworking (35)siding companies (27)roofing (14)house painting (10)gutter repair (8)interior painting (7)door installation (6)general contractors (6)plumbers (4)decks & porches (4)window replacement (3)insulation (3)

03/10/2021

The night of Monday, March 1, several panels of siding came crashing down from the back of my home. One piece was dangling and banging against the house. I needed help as soon as possible. Thankfully, AA Repairs & Replacements was still open. Owner, Arif Ahmed agreed to come the next day (Tuesday, March 2) to assess the damage. He came, explained what could be done and scheduled repairs for Wednes...

Description of Work
Repair siding

Category siding

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

Thank you for choosing us repair your siding and also thank you for your positive review which would help us to grow We're looking forward working with on your next home improvement projects. Regards Arif A Manager

12/14/2020

This is an excellent company. The owner stays in regular communication and on-site while work is performed. Very knowledgeable about home repairs of all types. Use quality materials. I plan to hire again for house painting. Recommend without no reservations.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Category contractors,gutter repair

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

Happy Holidays. Thank you for picking us to replace your gutters and downspouts with bigger size seamless gutters and down spouts. We all from AA Repairs & Replacements appreciates your positive review and looking forward to be chosen again soon to perform your next home improvement projects. Regards Arif A Manager AA Repairs & Replacements

12/06/2020

The guys showed up on time, tore the deck off and cleaned up all the mess. Deck was replaced without too much disruption to our lives. The deck was looking so good we decided to add a screened in porch. Porch and Deck are beautiful, better than before. I would hire AA repairs & replacement again and again and recommend them.

Description of Work
Deck replaced .

Category contractors,concrete repair,decks

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

Thank you for choosing us again to replace existing deck and to build a screened in porch. We highly appreciate you positive review on here and looking forward to serve you better on your next home improvement projects. Regards Arif A Manager AA Repairs & Replacements

11/13/2020

Arif at AA Repairs was a lifesaver. I called them first thing in the morning about a leak in my roof and Arif was able to schedule a visit out to my house later that day. They quickly identified the problem and were able to replace some shingles that had become dislodged, as well as taking care of a clogged gutter. Just a few hours after I called them, they had come and fixed the problem. I would ...

Description of Work
Repair leak in roof; repair gutter.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

Thank you for hiring us to repair your roof. We all at AA Repairs & Replacements,thank you for your positive A Rated review. We're hoping to get hired again for your next home improvement projects soon. Regards Arif A Manager AA Repairs & Replacements

10/14/2020

Mr. Arif and his team did a superb job in the replacement of the shingles. I scheduled an appointment with Mr. Arif and met with him at the property to discuss the replacement of the shingles. I was selling the property will little time to get the replacement of the shingles completed. Mr. Arif and his team was busy working with other clientele but he managed to complete multiple jobs in one day. ...

Description of Work
I needed Asphalt Shingles Replacement

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

Thank you for choosing us to replace shingles on your roof. We really appreciate your positive review,which would help us to grow. And we're looking forward serving you again on you next projects. Regards Arif A Manager AA Repairs & Replacements

06/02/2020

The job went extremely well and all work was performed according to contract. With the new siding and shutters, the house now looks great! Mr. Arif was very responsive and communicated with me throughout the entire process. I would definitely hire AA Repairs and Replacement again.

Description of Work
Replaced deck boards, one window, exterior shutters, and installed siding on addition of house.

Category contractors,decks,siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

Thank You Mr. & Mrs.[Member Name Removed] for choosing us to replace window,deck boards,custom made window shutters and Installing Vinyl Siding Shakes with Insulation. We're all at AA Repairs & Replacements hoping to serve you again in your next home improvement projects soon.

03/12/2020

Exactly as planned. AA repair was able to match the color and brand of roof material required by our home owners association, and completed the work as scheduled. Arif (manager) did a great job of helping navigate both our HOA and our home owners insurance, and ended up giving us a very fair cost estimate up front. What he quoted me was exactly what we paid, and he followed up afterward to make su...

Description of Work
New roof install

Category roofing,woodworking

Work Completed On 02/22/2020

Thank you for choosing us to replace your entire roof and thank you for your kind review, We're all at AA Repairs & Replacements looking forward to serve you soon in your next home remodeling projects. Best Regards Arif A. Manger

11/18/2019

AA Repair and Replacement performed all the work as contracted for. Service personal arrived on time to do the work, which was completed in a timeframe to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
During calendar year 2019 AA Repairs and Replacement performed number to home improvements at my residence. These repairs were long needed, and this year I was in a position to have them done. In the spring I have insulated sidings installed on my home. previously there was wood, some of it rotting, on the house. Additionally insulated winders were installed and most importantly, two new sliding doors wee installed. I can already feel the difference these improvements have made. My house looks like a new dwelling. This past Saturday Nov. 16 I had a front door installed which provides much greater insulation and security.

Category siding,woodworking,house painters,doors

Work Completed On 11/16/2019

Happy holidays Mr.Okes. We all here at AA Repairs & Replacements would like to thank you to serve you again for your home improvement needs and looking forward to serve you and make you fully satisfied again in near future. Regards Arif A.

10/09/2019

Work was super fast looked nice completed the job in one day

Description of Work
New Roof fast work and looked good

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 10/09/2019

Thank you for choosing us to replace your entire roof and thank you for your positive review. We're all at AA Repairs & Replacements hoping to serve you again in future home projects soon. Regards Arif A.Manager,

05/22/2019

I am very placed with the service I received from AA Repairs & Replacement. The job was a complicated one, one that required some news windows, sliding doors (2), and new sidings. Prior to an agreement to have the work done, Mr. Arif Ahmed, owner, consulted with me on the complexity of this job. I felt the price was reasonable, but mostly trusted this company because they have done satisfactory wo...

Description of Work
Replacement of old wooden siding. House was built in 1975, and in need of new insulated siding as well as new windows.

Category insulation,remodeling,siding,replacement windows,woodworking

Work Completed On 05/14/2019

Thank you for hiring us to replace Windows,Install Siding all around the House and to replace sliding doors. We're glad to make you satisfied again and hope to serve you again in near future. Regards Arif A. Manager.

Carpentry - Unfinished, Carpentry - Woodworking, Chimney Repair, Concrete - Pouring & Repair, Deck Maintenance, Decks & Porches, Doors, Driveways - Concrete, Drywall, Fencing, Fencing - Driveway Gates, Gutter Repair & Replacement, Insulation, Painting - Exterior, Pressure Washing, Remodeling - General, Remodeling - Modular & Mobile Home, Remodeling - Sunrooms & Patio Enclosures, Roof Cleaning, Roofing, Siding, Skylights, Windows

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available, Check