Wondering how to get rid of moles or groundhogs? While cute, these little critters can wreak havoc on your yard. Learn humane tips that’ll send them packing.
Get matched with top home & garage professional organizers in Nottingham, MD
There are 26 highly-rated local home & garage professional organizers.
Recent Professional Organizers Reviews in Nottingham
- JW Home ImprovementAll of the work was done to our satisfaction, on time, and actually for less than quoted. The workers were very friendly and respectful of our time and our home. We would definitely hire JW again and recommend to others.
- Klutter BusterzExcellent++++ I am so impressed with the work, work ethic, organizational & storage skills, cost, timeliness, efficiency and endurance that put forth by Ms. Buell-Size. She walked into boxed-up, unorganized MESS that I was physically unable to deal with. Over the course of several weeks (3+), Ms. Buell-Size arrived every day (except Sunday, save for the last week) promptly at 11 a.m. and left usually at 4 p.m., never once taking a break. She worked tirelessly, around my schedule and limitations, continuing to unpack, organize, clean, sort/discard, donate, etc. until everything was completed to the satisfaction of my leasing office and Health Inspector, who were absolutely astonished with the effort and progress that was made! It was Ms. Buell-Size's efforts that kept me from losing my apartment that I have lived in for 8 years. She went above and beyond working 6 days a week to meet my deadlines and would not stop until it met with everyone's satisfaction. No task was too big or too little for her and she was tactful and diplomatic with her approach. Letting go of things that have sentimental value is never easy and her approach was gentle, but assertive and pragmatic. She spent over 90 hrs. working on a mess that couldn't be undertaken in 8 yrs. She most certainly undercharged me, but never said a word about it. Not to worry, however, I am making up for that. There are not enough words to express my praises for all she did. She gave me a home again and salvaged my dignity in the process. Everyone involved was amazed at the difference, officials and family alike. I listened to her suggestions, acted upon them and am glad I did! Ms.Buell-Size has my utmost respect, praise and sincere thanks for her superior job well done!!
- Orly Moving Systems IncVery professional; wrapped up wires, valuables etc. and took great care of everything!! simply the best!!
- Two Marines MovingTwo Marines Moving and Storage is phenomenal. Their organization, staff, and crew are exceptional. You can sense the pride, integrity, and honor from first contact. Guy (the coordinator assigned to work with us) explained everything thoroughly from the start. There were no unpleasant surprises. The guidance and near daily contact during the 5 days up to the move were very helpful in ensuring everything was ready. Your prices are reasonable and your crew is efficient and quick?.They do not waste time. This is the 2nd time we have used their services and our friend also has used Two Marine Movering. They were EARLY on all three occassions and didn't start the clock until the supervisor had looked at what had to be done and we signed all the paperwork. We used them to pack a pod for shipment to Florida from Maryland. The shipment arrived and there was NO DAMAGE. They also did a complicated house move for us and our friend involving moving items between homes and storage units. Again, there was NO DAMAGE. They gave us a 150% and we give them an A+. None of us will be using any other moving company
- Closet AmericaCloset America helped us turn our master bedroom walk in closet from an empty room of chaos into a place with shelves & clothing racks that really make organization possible. We have a lot of clothes, shoes, accessories, etc & this closet system is exactly what we needed! Ken was the salesman that came out to our home, he was friendly, personable, and very professional. He was willing to work toward our budget & did not pressure us or make us feel rushed to make a decision at all. The installation was done all in one day & it looks beautiful. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a simple, hands off experience that ends with an amazing result. I will definitely be using Closet America again in any future home that I have!
- Wickedly OrganizedThis was my first time hiring an organizer and Wickedly Organized did not disappoint. I would clean, then cook or get dressed and everything would be chaotic all over again. Great questions were asked in each room and more frequently used items are in arms reach. My kitchen ,pantry ,bed and bath items are well placed and provide an opportunity to dress and cook in half the time. The work was completely professionally and the process was not invasive; I hardly knew she was here. Excellent service with game changing results, I am very pleased with the results
- Closet AmericaFrom the initial (design) meeting with Christine to the final installation performed by John and Evan, the process went very smoothly. Christine was professional, prompt and courteous. Both closets were measured in detail and she was able to show an online design before leaving us price quotes. Made good suggestions and was honest if certain ideas would/would not work. There was no sales pressure whatsoever. While we were making our decision, Christine promptly responded to several questions we had (during our comparison with another company we contacted), again no pressure. Once we made our decision, scheduling was easy (Michael/Latesha) and they worked within our timeline. We were contacted the night before to confirm arrival time. During installation, John and Evan contacted us to let us know they were on their way (so we could secure our pets) and promptly arrived when then said they would. They laid out all materials on a covered surface to protect our new flooring and completed both closets within 3 hours. Once complete, everything was explained in detail and they moved some shelving/rods around to accommodate our preferences. They were courteous and professional and the work area was thoroughly cleaned before they left. Our primary reason for selecting ClosetAmerica is because they are not a franchise and because of the warranty offered on their products and services. Would definitely consider them for future organization systems. They do more than just closets
- Poppy ProductionExcellent! A whole day was spent organizing and cleaning my garage. The tips were incredibly useful and I still use them today!
- Closet AmericaNo problems whatsoever. It is exactly what I had hoped for. Maybe even more. Sales and installation personnel were the best!
- Closet AmericaAfter meeting with Jennifer for the consult, my husband and I knew that we were going to use Closet America for our closets. We didn't get any other estimates but knew that the product was good quality. A little more expensive but well worth it. Jennifer helped us figure out the best way to organize each closet which made things very easy. We were then sent a PDF of each closet. Someone contacted us to double check that we wanted to go through with the install. The day the closets were installed went just as easy as everything else. It took about 4 hrs to install and then afterwards the gentleman showed me how to change the shelves around if I needed to. Overall, we couldn't be more happy with our closets
Professional Organizers in Nottingham
- Business Description:1979, Closet Stretchers has proudly served clients across Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia. Our longevity and success is due to our range of unique storage solutions, the uncompromising Closet Stretcher’s dedication to quality and our highly competitive prices. We can provide innovative, unique and effective design and storage solutions including - Reach-in and Walk-in closets, Garages, Home office, Laundry rooms, Pantry room, Entertainment areas and media centers, Wall system ..Recent Review:They came in on-time every time. The workers were good and accommodation. They gave me a really good deal.Susana M.
- Business Description:Closet America is a privately owned and locally operated manufacturer and installer of custom home organization systems for closets, home offices, pantries, media centers, and garages. By raising the standards for quality and customer service, Closet America has steadily grown into one of the premier names in the professional organizing systems industry. We have been consistently awarded the prestigious GuildMaster Award for exceptional customer service and satisfactionRecent Review:The Closet America team -from start to finish- provided professional quality service. The products were installed efficiently and the sales team was patient and knowledgeable. Best decision I made to work with Closet America to upgrade my closet design and functionalityZelda C.
- Business Description:Under New Management! We are a small family operated company dedicated to making an honest living and helping others. Our team does not disappoint. We guarantee our services because our heart, time and efforts are put into it every minute. If our customers are not 100% happy, we aren't either. We take pride in our work and get satisfaction from completing each and every job. Our Mission: We provide a flexible workplace making life easier for single parents, working parents, older, military pe..Recent Review:I needed these ladies for a bit of a short notice cleaning. I contacted 3 other cleaners before I got to these guys and everyone else said no. These guys saved my skin and for a reasonable price given the sudden notice. Would definitely recommend.kyle j.
- Business Description:We strongly believe communication, dependability and integrity are key when it comes to the construction business. With decades of combined experience in residential construction we know what it takes to make your experience go smoothly and stress free, no matter what size the project may beRecent Review:Very professional and did a great job. I think the the price was good too.Helen J.
- Business Description:We are a local owner operated company with 16 years experience in the residential cleaning business. We are licensed/bonded. We offer Weekly/Bi-Weekly/Monthly no contract residential cleaning services. Pre/Post-Party, Move-In/Out, Rental Properties, Real Estate Prep, Pre/Post-Construction & More. We are also available for emergency services 24 hours a day 7 days a weekRecent Review:Great! Cari has been providing cleaning for my 2-bedroom condo almost 2 years now, first every 2 weeks and now weekly. Also does the laundry, dishes, and drops off/picks up dry cleaning for additional fee, and shampoos the carpets as needed. Is dependable, trustworthy, affordable, easy to communicate with and hardworking. Also does great with pets. Highly recommend. She will also provide other services if needed for a fee, such as organization, pet care, etcFarheen Q.
- Business Description:Poppy Production is a full-service STAGING, ORGANIZATION, HOME & GARDEN DESIGN and EVENT PLANNING business. Allison and Monica use expertise and years of combined experience to help make their client's life easier. By streamlining the process of many over-whelming tasks, we guide, plan, collaborate then execute. No matter which service or combination of services are needed, our methods ultimately provide resultsRecent Review:Excellent! A whole day was spent organizing and cleaning my garage. The tips were incredibly useful and I still use them today!Lee S.
- Business Description:Aim 4 Order, voted Baltimore's Best Organizing Expert in 2006, offers hope for the overwhelmed, untidy and organizationally-challenged. We know how to get you organized and keep you organized. After just one visit, you'll experience measurable results and a welcome sense of relief. Call 410-484-8328 for a free, no-obligation phone assessment or visit www.aim4order.com to find out moreRecent Review:You will be thrilled with the results when you work with Cindy from Aim 4 Order, and your collaboration doesn’t end once your project is over. I worked with Cindy to organize my basement and what an incredible job she did! She helped me get rid of years of files (stored for far too long!), part with many books and childhood items I had long outgrown, and sort through other random items that somehow ended up in my basement. At the end of our time together, I had many bags of recycling, piles for shredding and more than 10 bags of items to donate, which Cindy hauled away and donated on my behalf (sending me the receipt). Cindy is not only a hard and fast worker, she’s thoughtful and gently nudges you while allowing you to make the decision on what to keep or toss, which I appreciated. We accomplished so much in our time together. She is also great about keeping in touch after your project is over—sending fantastic, informative and motivating newsletters, answering any questions I may have, and encouraging me along the way to keep going on my various projects. I highly recommend Cindy for any of your organizing needsAlisha H.
- Business Description:Murphy Beds, Wall Beds, Folding Beds, Custom Closets & Space-saving FUNctional Furniture SolutionsRecent Review:I highly recommend this company! Robert (the owner) was very friendly, knowledgeable, and informative about custom murphy bed options. He did a home visit first to get an idea of what we needed/wanted, our design aesthetic, and measurements of the space. Then we met at his store in Chantilly for a demo of the different product options and designs (there are many ways to customize!). The installation team arrived on time and were courteous, professional, respectful of our home, and did an amazing install job. The final product is beautiful, creative, and perfect for what we wanted! Don’t buy a murphy bed online - who wants to put together such a large piece of furniture anyways, that could potentially be cheap and fall apart? Definitely work with Robert and his team. We look forward to many, many years of use and showing off our fantastic murphy bedMichelle F.
- Business Description:BALTIMORE's #1 RATED JUNK REMOVAL SERVICE. Always a FREE onsite estimate with a team of trained and certified specialist. Full-service junk removal and debris hauling company serving Baltimore City/County, Howard and Anne Arundel counties. Locally owned and operated by a courtesy team of dedicated removal professionals. We offer Free Estimates, same day or next day appointments, and we will beat any competitors written offer. We take almost EVERYTHING: - Mattress/Box Spring - Garage and Basem..Recent Review:Very pleased with all aspects. The young gentlemen were very polite. I will not hesitate to use them again.Carolyn L.
- Business Description:Specializing in small to medium Remodeling Bathrooms- Kitchens -Basements -Drywall- Contractor-Construction- handymanRecent Review:Excellent quality work for a fair price. Everyone who came to my home was knowledgeable and very professional. The doors look great.Jesse T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful professional organizer articles
Don’t ignore the piles of paper in your office or unworn clothes in your closet any longer. Our guide to hiring a professional organizer will help you find the right person for the job.
A roof replacement is a significant and sometimes necessary investment in maintaining your home. Before your roofing contractor gets started, make sure you’ve read our six tips for getting your home and family prepared for this big and messy job.
Find home & garage professional organizers in
- Perry Hall
- White Marsh
- Glen Arm
- Middle River
- Lutherville Timonium
- Sparrows Point
home & garage professional organizers in Nottingham
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Clean Touch8603 Ellen Court
Baltimore County, Maryland
- Above & Beyond Cleaning Service LLC403 Wyn Mar Ave
- Ace Handyman Services of Central Maryland6235 Sykesville Rd
- Ace Home & Leisure89 Central Ave W
- Adam Martin @ Accomplishment Coaching502 Hunters Run Dr
Bel Air, Maryland
- Address Our Mess2312 Eskow Ave Ste 2
- Affordable Home Services3664 Benson Ave
- AIM 4 ORDER3405 MIDFIELD RD
- All Your Needs In One4619 Luerssen Ave
- Allegheny Valley Transfer Co Inc1512 Lebanon Church Rd
- Alz Pals Music and Art Traveling Heart Show13995 Triadelphia Mill Road
- anne arundel anti-slip llc.612 ransom court
- AnyAssembly2707 N Rolling Rd Ste 109
Windsor Mill, Maryland
- Artisan Construction Inc1610 S Shore Pkwy
- Avet Organizing LLC107 Steffey Dr.
- A Clean Touch
- B at your service concierge llcPO Box 110
- Baltimore Home Organizers10008 Hillgreen Circle E
- Baltimore Licensed Movers2036 Lord Baltimore Dr Ste R
Windsor Mill, Maryland
- Bella Home ReDesign1835 LITTLESTOWN PIKE
- Belle's Hauling & Moving LLCP.O box 11611
- Better Homes Inc8306 hillendale road
- Bin There Dump That of Greater Baltimore10108 Tipperary Rd
- BOLT Marketing & Social Media7817 Tilghman St
- B at your service concierge llc
- California Closets of Baltimore910 Bestgate Rd Unit B
- Caring Transitions-Baltimore & Howard County28 Allegheny Ave
- Central Construction Contracting LLC1310 Rogers Rd
- Changing Keys by Susan40 Murray Ave
- Charm City Assistant26 E Wheeling Street
- Charm City Remodeling278 Beckworth Ct
Severna park, Maryland
- Check Off Maintenance1576 Chickasaw Rd
- Cheryl's Cleaning2917 Bauernwood Ave
- CHESAPEAKE CLOSETS1511-C SERPENTINE RD
- CLEAN SOLUTIONS4321 SHELDON AVE
- Closet America1775 Brightseat Road Suite B
- Closet Stretchers12201 Nebel St
- Community Cup USA 2015207 W Saratoga Street
- CornerStone Closets and More LLC10021 Emily Fox Ct
Ellicott City, Maryland
- Creations Cleaning4417 Hallfield Manor Drive
- California Closets of Baltimore
- Finney Contracting, LLC607 S Camp Meade Rd
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
- Floorguard272 S 3rd St
- Fresh Space Annapolis69 Franklin St
- Fresh Start Organizing3858 Limekiln Rd
- Friends Cleaning Service Inc.11433 Pulaski Hwy
White Marsh, Maryland
- Furniture Assembly Experts Co50 Pena St
Carrizo Springs, Texas
- Finney Contracting, LLC
- Garage Design Solutions47 Grand Port Rd
- GarageTek of Greater Washington (VA / DC / MD)409 E Gude Dr
- Gene Barnett Home and Life Organization5526 Willys Ave
- Gentry Concierge1900 E. Northern Pkway 208
- Go to Girl Organizing Solutions704 S. Potomac St.
- Green Lime Cleaning Co17 Wytchwood Ct
- Garage Design Solutions
- H O M E526 MURDOCK RD
- Hampden Moving and Storage Inc1304 Continental Dr Ste. B
- HANAN & LERNER FINE WOODWORKING9123 Hampton Overlook
Capitol Heights, Maryland
- Handy Ma'ams11005 Hidden Fox Court
Ellicott City, Maryland
- Harbor Kitchen Design6012 Harford Rd
- Home & Life Curator5710 Rusk Ave
- Home Concierge of BaltimorePO Box 476
- Home Effects, LLC204 Magnolia Ave
- Home Methods841 E Fort Ave. #153
- Homeland Lock And Safe Services457 Wilson Ct
- H O M E
- JDD Services1229 Hesse ave
- JK Moving Services44112 Mercure Circle
- JK Moving Services7561 Lindbergh Dr
- John Hopkins Outpatient Center601 N Caroline St
- Junk King Baltimore1550 Caton Center Drive Suite E - Rear
- Just Cabinets Furniture & More595B Ordnance Rd.
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- JDD Services
- Mahriahs Cleaning10 Russell Frost ct
- Maid For You Cleaning Services, Inc.7803 New Battle Grove Rd. B
- Majestic Moving and StoragePO Box 7040
- Marqc Organizing Services30 York Hill Rd
- Maryland Garage Concepts2307 Victorian View Ct
- Men and Families Center2222 Jefferson Street
- Miss One Eleven208 S. Pulaski Street Suite 5A Box 17
- Misty Clean193 Strohm Dr
- MoreSpacePlace14502 Lee Rd unit F
- Move Logic8226 Brushyridge rd.
- MYERS HANDYMAN CO LLC2375 Duvall Rd
- Mahriahs Cleaning