HOMEOWNERS HANDYMAN SERVICE

Founded 1984 • With Angi since December 2007

3 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. LICENSE#: MHIC 65167....

ProClean Gutters

ProClean Gutters

Here at ProClean Gutters, we specialize in gutter cleaning. Removing debris, blowing loose debris with blowers, unclogging downspouts and rinsing out gutters if needed. We bag and remove all debris, leaving your property clean and as it was when we arrived. We will also blow off your roof for no additional charge if there is debris. Free estimates. I’ve been cleaning gutters for 15 years. Hire us and you won’t be disappointed.

Offers by ProClean Gutters on Angi

02/06/2015

It went very fine! I really like him. He is a little pricey, but I wanted it done correctly! I was willing to pay to see how it went! I would definitely recommend him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired a broken stair outside and also some loose siding.

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several smallish home repairs (new bathroom fan installed, two wood |thresholds replaced, some sanding) | |These folks were very nice and professional. The costs seemed a little |high, but we were already aware of that from previous reviews. | |All in all, good experience.

02/05/2014

Mike Eidlin came over the day after I called. His rates are a bit higher than some, which he was upfront about, but in return I learned a lot and got my troublesome projects done. I'd particularly call him for anything complicated or confusing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Over several visits he repaired my gutter and siding, inspected my roof (recommending I call a roofer for more extensive repair work, which I did) and gave me useful advice on several other projects, including how to do some myself. I found him very knowledgeable, thorough, and professional and liked that he explained what he was doing and what I did and didn't need to worry about.

CATEGORY gutter repair,handyman service,roofing,siding

04/15/2013

He did eight or ten repairs from 1994 to 2011.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Homeowners Handyman Service since 1994. He has completed at least eight jobs over the years; none of his repairs has ever had to be re-done. The owner, Mike Eidlin, is honest, polite, punctual, and diligent. I plan to use him again in the future.

11/03/2010

Homeowners Handyman Service was very responsive and kind enough to fit this job in in the middle of a big job he was doing elsewhere. He did this job during off hours because he knew we needed this job done in a hurry. He did this by coming during the weekend and during his off hours and did it very willingly. He is a perfectionist and believes in doing things the right way. He does not work quick...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Homeowners Handyman Service did a lot of carpentry work. He remade and reconstructed a pantry in order to make room for a washer I wanted moved upstairs. He reconfigured all of the shelves and built new shelves also.

CATEGORY handyman service

GENERAL HOME REPAIRS, CARPENTRY, ROOFING & GUTTER REPAIRS, WINDOW & DOOR REPAIR, ROTTED & INSECT WOOD REPAIR, WEATHER PROOFING, CAULKING.

Ask For Details