HOMEOWNERS HANDYMAN SERVICE

Founded 1984 • With Angi since December 2007

6804 Hunt Valley Ct

Middletown, MD 21769

3 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. LICENSE#: MHIC 65167....

02/06/2015

David R.

It went very fine! I really like him. He is a little pricey, but I wanted it done correctly! I was willing to pay to see how it went! I would definitely recommend him again!

Description of Work
They repaired a broken stair outside and also some loose siding.

12/18/2014

Diane F.

Description of Work
Several smallish home repairs (new bathroom fan installed, two wood |thresholds replaced, some sanding) | |These folks were very nice and professional. The costs seemed a little |high, but we were already aware of that from previous reviews. | |All in all, good experience.

02/05/2014

Margaret E.

Mike Eidlin came over the day after I called. His rates are a bit higher than some, which he was upfront about, but in return I learned a lot and got my troublesome projects done. I'd particularly call him for anything complicated or confusing.

Description of Work
Over several visits he repaired my gutter and siding, inspected my roof (recommending I call a roofer for more extensive repair work, which I did) and gave me useful advice on several other projects, including how to do some myself. I found him very knowledgeable, thorough, and professional and liked that he explained what he was doing and what I did and didn't need to worry about.

Category gutter repair,handyman service,roofing,siding

04/15/2013

VICTORIA R.

He did eight or ten repairs from 1994 to 2011.

Description of Work
I have used Homeowners Handyman Service since 1994. He has completed at least eight jobs over the years; none of his repairs has ever had to be re-done. The owner, Mike Eidlin, is honest, polite, punctual, and diligent. I plan to use him again in the future.

11/03/2010

Meredith R.

Homeowners Handyman Service was very responsive and kind enough to fit this job in in the middle of a big job he was doing elsewhere. He did this job during off hours because he knew we needed this job done in a hurry. He did this by coming during the weekend and during his off hours and did it very willingly. He is a perfectionist and believes in doing things the right way. He does not work quickly but works very carefully. He refused to use nails, he used screws instead because they are stronger.

Description of Work
Homeowners Handyman Service did a lot of carpentry work. He remade and reconstructed a pantry in order to make room for a washer I wanted moved upstairs. He reconfigured all of the shelves and built new shelves also.

12/20/2007

VICTORIA R.

I have been working with him for over 15 years and he has done windows, rain gutters, carpentry, repaired fences, and other handyman services. The service is always top notch and excellent. He and his partner are extremely honest, polite and neat.

Description of Work
He put together a file cabinet for me.

Category gutter repair,handyman service,replacement windows,woodworking

Comprehensive Renovation LLC

Full service restoration company specializing in getting your home and life back in order as fast as possible after disaster strikes. We also offer specialized cleaning and risk management cleaning in relation to COVID19. Working Together We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, on-site organization and quality work every time. With the current situation regarding COVID19 we are fully prepared to take special measures to ensure your safety as well as ours. Why Choose Us? We are a family oriented company that focuses on being professional, punctual, polite and immediate. With a fully certified staff and a combined 20 years in the industry we can assure that you will get top notch service with the family feel.

Window Genie of Frederick, LLC

Since 1994, we have specialized in window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing, gutter cleaning, and more. Our commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism is what sets us apart from the competition. You can feel safe knowing our team of field technicians are fully trained, insured, bonded, and drive custom wrapped GENIEMOBILES for easy identification. Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

GENERAL HOME REPAIRS, CARPENTRY, ROOFING & GUTTER REPAIRS, WINDOW & DOOR REPAIR, ROTTED & INSECT WOOD REPAIR, WEATHER PROOFING, CAULKING.

Ask For Details