Concrete Solutions LLC

Maryland
Maryland: General

6940 Dorsey Rd

Elkridge, MD 21075

You deserve only the best! Every member of our finishing crew has a minimum of 20 years of experience. Our superintendent of all field operations has 33 years of experience with a strong commercial background. We have the solutions geared specifically for your project....

concrete repair (24)concrete driveways (22)Patios (6)stamped concrete (6)lawn & landscaping (1)

07/25/2021

Eurana W.

I was given a timeframe of 6 weeks out from when I signed the proposal due to them being busy. The work was started exactly 6 wks later as stated. Work was started on Thursday afternoon & completed the next day on Friday afternoon. Per My request, my driveway was extended by length & width for a good price, and they did a GREAT job!! The 4 rating is only due to the time I had to wait. I would definitely recommend and I would use them again.

Description of Work
Driveway Replaced

Work Completed On 07/25/2021

09/26/2020

Mohammad S.

The work done in a short time with outstanding quality.. Th workers were well trained and have excellent customer service skill. The estimate was very reasonable. I have recommend this company to my friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
It was installation of about 570 sf of concrete in my driveway and in my back yard.

Work Completed On 09/26/2020

09/07/2020

Kristine D.

The job went very smoothly. The team of workers were very professional and well guided by the onsite manager, Miguel. Per our request at this time, only 1/2 of driveway was repaired and will call them to complete at a later date. We are VERY pleased with the results!!

Description of Work
Concrete Driveway repair

Category concrete driveways

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

07/14/2020

Edward S.

It went Well . Only problem was damage to grass lawn adjacent to driveway.

Description of Work
Removal of old concrete Driveway and replacement with new concrete.

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

07/02/2020

Edward S.

Well. I suggest dealing only with the owner, Mark. His person who gives estimates is not a reliable communicator although he appears to have good intentions. The actual workers are remarkably hard working and effective. We are pleased with the outcome.

Description of Work
Remove and replace an 864 square feet driveway

Work Completed On 07/02/2020

06/09/2020

Andrew & Jillian A.

I tried contacting Concrete Solutions through Angie's List, via phone (including leaving messages), and text. They never responded. Very disappointing.

Description of Work
Concrete resurfacing and staining

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 06/09/2020

I am so sorry that we were unable to assist you. We have been experiencing a tremendous amount of requests and we only have 2 estimators, The first estimator had his son die recently and the second estimator has been in and out of doctors appointments and will undergo a total hip replacement tomorrow. I expect that by the end of next week they should be back on top of things.

05/31/2020

Mike C.

Company never replied to my inquiry for an estimate - neither through Angie's List or after I called and left a message directly - disappointing. I was ready to do the job and even had a second job I was considering that I was going to get an additional estimate on.

Description of Work
Concrete patio

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

I am so sorry that we were unable to assist you. We have been experiencing a tremendous amount of requests and we only have 2 estimators. The first estimator had his son die recently and the second estimator has been in and out of doctors appointments and will undergo a total hip replacement tomorrow. I expect that by the end of next week they should be back on top of things.

11/26/2019

Laurie K.

The work done by Concrete Solutions is top shelf! The estimator, Wayne, was very good in providing a solution that we needed for the driveway while at the same time addressing an erosion issue adjacent to our 34 year old driveway. The work crew was professional and the quality of the finished product is exceptional. Knowing how long you have to live with concrete work, I am really pleased I had Concrete Solutions to help.

Description of Work
Concrete Driveway

Work Completed On 11/23/2019

09/04/2019

Kelli L.

We had a large parking pad installed in the rear of our home, as well as the existing 1950's sidewalk removed and replaced. Everything was great, from the initial quote to the care taken after the job was done. Our work was done quickly, efficiently, and with as little disruption to us as possible. About a month after the work was done, we noticed a crack in the corner of our parking pad, probably because of how the trash truck comes around our corner of the alley. We called to see if anything could be done to repair this, and Concrete Solutions saved the day by saying the would stop by next time they were in our area to cut out the damage and re-pour that corner for free. Talk about customer service! We have lots of neighbors ask who did the work, and we are more than happy to tell them!

Description of Work
Parking pad and sidewalk

Work Completed On 07/01/2019

06/06/2019

Jim J.

Concrete Solutions was great to work with. Wayne, their estimator, went out of his way to really understand what we wanted and provided a quote that was less than half of the other contractors we got quotes from. Mark, the owner, and his crew were true craftsmen. They took great care in the prep, the work itself, the cleanup, and the follow up satisfaction. We had a 70'x10' gravel driveway to replace with concrete. We also had a couple of pads in our patio that needed to be replaced. We wanted exposed aggregate (Delaware River stone) to match the other pads. The other companies wouldn't even bid on that. We also had a blocked stormwater drain under the driveway that needed to be replaced. They came out sooner than we had hoped, repaired the drain pipe and removed and prepped everything for concrete on day one, poured the concrete on day two, and sealed the aggregate on day three. Beautiful work. Everyone in the crew was pleasant and knew their craft.

Description of Work
Install concrete driveway, replace patio slabs, repair stormwater drain.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,stamped concrete,patios

Work Completed On 06/06/2019

Concrete - Pouring & Repair Driveways, patios, porches, walks, steps, stamped, flatwork and foundations

ask for details