If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Easton, MD
There are 21 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Easton
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsFrom start to finish the crew performing the renovation along with the project manager were very professional. The work was completed on time and the results were amazing! We are very happy we selected Anthony Sylvan to perform our renovation.
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsAlways responsive to customer needs. The staff in is in all respects very respectful and professional. Quality and timely service. Highly recommend both installation and service divisions.
- Baileys Pro LandscapingJoel went above and beyond with every thing we asked him to do. We sold our lakehouse, but if we ever go back to SML, we will definitely call him to work for us again.
- Smart Choice Construction LLCIn April I hired Smart Choice Construction to remove an old rotting deck and replace it with a larger deck. I was very pleased with the way the owner, Dimitri Tourchiev, doesbusiness. He helped me plan a deck that would be durable and would comply with building standards such as stair railings. He suggested plans that were economical without cutting corners, and he gave me a fair price. He also prepared a detailed contract and explained it in person. He was able to obtain a building permit and the materials in a very short time so that he could start exactly when he promised. I was very impressed with how hard Dimitri works, his knowledge of construction and how careful he is with tools and materials. The new Deck looks absolutely beautiful, is easily cleaned, seems soundly constructed and a joy to use. In June I asked him to replace three basement windows and reroute the pipe from the sump pump to the exterior, which involved some plumbing. He brought in a plumber, and they took care of both projects in one day with results that exceeded my expectations. They left the basement greatly upgraded. I have just contracted with Smart Choice for the first of two bathroom renovations and plan to have him renovate the kitchen too. I would recommend this company to anyone who needs a new deck or other renovations and who wants the work done properly
- Morgan's Property Management LLCBrandon was professional and it is obvious he has a strong work ethic; the work was done exactly as he explained in a very timely manner. He communicated with me every step of the way. I highly recommend him and our HOA will definitely use him again. Charlene
- Delpa BuildersI can not say enough good things about Delpa Builders. The work was done exactly the way I wanted and when I wasn't sure they walked me though it being very patient. The windows they suggested and put in added a breath taking view. And I was so amazed by the siding color match that it looks like it was never touched. Very Please
- T&A Paving INCI got 4 quotes to add this area to my driveway for extra parking and ease of backing out. T&A provided the low quote by a couple hundred and I was hesitant to go with them but money was an big concern. I cant be happier, they did a great job and their crew was very friendly. They even filled a pot hole in the street just off my driveway that has been bothering us for years. I will update in a few month based on how it holds up, but right now I would consider them for a future project
- Quarry Ridge BuildersYou do not have to stay on them to care about the job and this simplifies a lot of things. Their prices were competitive.
- J Hicks PavingThey were very professional and on time. They did a good job did not have to worry about call backs.
- D C Contracting-Property ManagementMost of the companies that quoted me were too far away from me, or unwilling to come out because of the distance. I live in the Northern most section of the state and most of the companies that were quoted to me to use, were too far away. When they started the job - it is a basic construction site - everything is ripped up. At the end of the day, because this was a four day project that they did for me, in the beginning they did their prep work, they ripped it off, kept everybody away from it, and they continued with their prep work. They also did a modification because I had a 27 inch door. They installed a 36 inch door in my basement. And they installed four concrete steps, a drainage system and walls. They brought in about 5 tons of stone - the stone was not even in the quote at all. That was just to finish work on the stepping area. I have an exterior door for my basement. I have a bi-level house and it was an exterior door that had a severe drainage problem. To correct the drainage problem, that was what they did. The same kind of work from any top of the line guys, was three times that amount. They did a very good job. These guys were recommended to me by another person that used them and they do excellent work. I can not recommend them any higher. And he is a local guy. He is only 20 minutes away from me. I would use them again for anything exterior on my house. They does not only do exterior construction, they also do landscaping - hard and soft landscaping
Concrete Repair Contractors in Easton
- Business Description:I offer free estimates and discounts - I have been in business for 16 years because I’m passionate and love to keep my customers homes looking nice and neat I am great with concrete patios, concrete footing, concrete slabs and many mor
- Business Description:Integrity, Commitment, Experience We take the time and care to get every job done right the first time... With our talented team and years of experience, we can tackle even the toughest of projects. Offering both Commercial and Residential services, we are dedicated to providing you with the best experience possible We offer concrete leveling and concrete slab lifting services with structural foam injection. We can correct trip hazards in your sidewalks and pool decks with our patented struc..Recent Review:Excellent, great job and service.Keith G.
- Business Description:With over 30 years experience in Basement Waterproofing and Mold Remediation services, Andrew A. Altman, Sr. Is a top rated veteran with a proven record beyond belief! In fact the certified, professional Staff has a combined experience of over 60 years. When you hire Best Buy Waterproofing, you are hiring the very best in the industry! They have the WIT attitude ( Whatever It Takes ) and customer satisfaction is their #1 priority as they are "Comitted To Excellence!" Best Buy Waterproofing is..Recent Review:We explored a dozen or so possible service providers; received estimates; did our due diligence; Dan Mayo with Best Buy was quick to respond; gave us a thorough, understandable diagnosis of the problem; and remedy options. We went with Dan & his team who were wonderfully professional, skilled, cooperative and fast. Very pleased with work they didDave B.
- Business Description:If you are in a bind and need to fix a sidewalk, foundation, garage, or patio then speak with the experts. Do not let these problems go unchecked lest you find yourself spending far more than you would otherwise wishRecent Review:Stabilesolutions arrived on time. The technicians did the work efficiently and were very professional. Looks great!carol m.
- Business Description:BedRock Siteworks was established in Chester County Pennsylvania in 2003. We provide excavating, stone base and concrete foundations, concrete driveways, retaining walls, and storm water management solutions. Working together as a team, we strive for quality, service, and integrity, both personally and professionally, making a positive difference for our clients and for everyone we touch. Our professional goal is to produce the very best services for our clients at an affordable price. Above ..Recent Review:It was excellent. They were fast, responsive, and the quality of work was great.mike n.
- Business Description:Call (800) 679-6513 to schedule your Professional Inspection! Affordable Basement Waterproofing is licensed, insured and we proudly serve the state of Maryland Our company is devoted to every detail in planning your future investment in basement waterproofing, crawl space encapsulation, mold remediation and foundation repair needs. Recent studies have shown all basements and crawl spaces are vulnerable to water seepage at one time or another. You need the comfort and reassurance of knowing th..Recent Review:We've been working with Affordable for a couple of years now. To put it lightly, we have the basement from ****. When they arrived, we had some water in the basement and they quoted us based on their normal pricing. Once the concrete came up, we couldn't believe what we were dealing with. It's a constant flow of water that required two sump pits and an insane amount of work to install our drainage system. Every time they tried to dig a pit it would backfill with sand and water- they had to dig this up painstakingly- foot by foot. We thought for sure we were in for additional costs, but they stuck by the original estimate. Since then, any time we've had an issue or a question, they are quick to answer. Poor Kelly and Bobby probably recognize our number on the caller ID but whenever we make a call or send an email, we always get a response- usually with a visit on the same day. We highly recommend this company for their honesty, customer service, and quality workTom M.
- Business Description:Value Dry transforms wet basements & musty crawl spaces into dry, livable or storage space through basement waterproofing & crawl space encapsulation. We have 20+ years of basement waterproofing experience with the best lifetime warranty in the DC/Baltimore area & 10+ years experience in crawl space encapsulation and conditioning. Our services include sump pumps, back up sump pumps, foundation waterproofing, vapor barriers, humidity/ventilation control, outside stairwell drains, window well d..Recent Review:Did a great job installing French drainsPatrick C.
- Business Description:Home Contractors Plus, LLC is a full service construction Company. We are licensed and insured in the state of Maryland and the District of Columbia. We have been in business since 2007. With a wide array of experienced and knowledgeable staff, we pride ourselves in saving the customer money and time, while providing exceptional, quality workmanship, and keeping up with the stringent building codes. With our team of trained builders, architects and engineers at our service, we make every c..Recent Review:Amazing! The team was very proficient, professional and did an awesome job.cleashay C.
- Business Description:Decorative concrete is a great way to get the look of natural stonework at a fraction of the price. Transform your outdoor space with decorative concrete from Artistic Stamped Concrete of Maryland, LLC. (ASCM). A family owned, local Maryland company. For more than 20 years, we have been providing quality workmanship on stamped colored concrete & hardscapes. We are a full service construction company. From design to new build or demolition to renovations. Building from your dreams, implementin..Recent Review:very good. Guys punctual. Did an OK job cleaning up behind themselves. We had to call to find out when they'd be available to start the job. Once we got that organized, things began to move. Pretty neat process for stamped concreteDoug L.
- Business Description:Budget Waterproofing has more than 55 years of experience in servicing commercial and residential customers throughout Maryland. Our Maryland waterproofing services range from foundation crack repair to sump pump installation and crawlspace encapsulation. If you have moisture, humidity or mold problems in your basement, Budget Waterproofing is your solution. We have proven over the years that our waterproofing methods not only look good and do the job, but also last. Our technicians are well-..Recent Review:With $6000 I haven’t get an new sump pump & twice I call them they declined they lifetime warranty in the contract & asking $4900 be careful this company is greedy heartlessPatricia K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Royal Oak
- Saint Michaels
- Queen Anne
- East New Market
- Wye Mills
- Church Hill
- Shady Side
concrete contractors in Easton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations1344A W Nursery Rd
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
- '58 Foundations
- accurate asphalt and construction309 Augustine Herman Hwy
- ADG Contractor3120 Collie Lane
Falls Church, Virginia
- Affordable Basement Waterproofing2710 Mountain Rd Suite 201
- All About Waterproofing Inc2602 Laurel Brook Rd
- American Concrete Services LLC 5405 Port Royal Rd
- Anthony & Sylvan Pools8260 Preston Ct # 1
- Anthony's remodeling contractor19 Bellrive Court
- AROCON Roofing & ConstructionServicing All of Maryland and Virginia 101 R John Street
- Artistic Stamped Concrete of Maryland12702 Molasses Rd
Union Bridge, Maryland
- accurate asphalt and construction
- B. C. Builders29012 Rabbit Hill Rd
- BedRock Siteworks LLC461 Old Wilmington Rd
- Best Buy Waterproofing, LLC8950 State Route 108 Suite 221
- Blended Brothers 213 Riverside Dr
- BRAD GORDON WATERPROOFING AND GENERAL CONTRACTOR1814 BLACK OAK ROAD
- Budget Waterproofing Inc5191 Raynor Ave
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
- B. C. Builders
- C E MILLS GENERAL CONTRACTORS8467 RUM RIDGE RD
- Catapult Construction702 N Westover Dr
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.6482 Sligo Mill Rd
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Chesapeake Landscape & Design1300 Defense Hwy
- Coastal Reinforcement, LLC630 94th St
Ocean City, Maryland
- colicchio & sons610 4H Park Rd. C
- Concrete Jack3402 Acorn St Suite #202
- C E MILLS GENERAL CONTRACTORS
- Elite Development4401 Connecticut Ave NW Suite A
Washington, District Of Columbia
- Elite Development
- Garage Door Systems Inc211 Kathleen Ave
Severna park, Maryland
- Glade Concrete Solutions93 Monocacy Blvd.
- GLR Home Improvement3153 Chancellor Point
- Golden Key18701 Ashbourne place
- Grand Design, LLC977 A TONIA CT
- Grout MD2523 Kitmore lane
- Garage Door Systems Inc
- McElroy Contracting135 grubbs corner rd
- Miller Contracting Group, LLC103 Chessie Court
- MoistureTech Consulting940 Juliana Street
Parkersburg, West Virginia
- Molina's Contruction INC7532 Quail Run Ln
- Morgan's Property Management LLCPO Box 595
- Mr. Concrete, Inc.660 Hances Point Rd
North East, Maryland
- McElroy Contracting
- Premier Pool Contracting, LLC7510 Coastal Hwy
Ocean City, Maryland
- Premier Pool Contracting, LLC
- Saia's concrete8641 Chester Ct
- SHANNON REALTY & LAND CO8511 MANASSAS DR
- Shore Construction Services, LLC109 Goodwill St
- Shore Painting Inc And Restoration204 15th St
Ocean City, Maryland
- South Dorchester Masonry1925 Brannocks Neck Rd.
- Stabil Solutions, Inc.2603 McGinnis Rd.
- Saia's concrete