Action Vacuum Gutter Cleaning Inc.

Founded 2002 • With Angi since September 2007

Family owned and operated, with four employees.We clean your gutters and down spouts,check your roof for missing shingles,check your drip edge, collar vents,chimney flashing.Also if gutters or d/spouts are loose,we tighten and secure them.We clean up any debris that comes from work performed....

Mid-Atlantic Deck & Fence Co

Mid-Atlantic Deck and Fence Co. was established in 1987. We specialize in all aspects of construction, related to the decking and fencing industry. If you are looking to have one of our beautiful backyard resorts constructed by us for you. Or if you are the type of person that would like to do it themselves than we can help. DON'T WAIT CALL TODAY!!!!!!!! 1-800-833-9310 let's get started.

The Deck Boss

Here at The Deck Boss, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the deck building and restoration trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business.

Offers by The Deck Boss on Angi

08/27/2018

Walter T.

Perfect ! Professional and responsive.

Description of Work
Roof and Gutter Replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing

05/29/2018

Martha M.

It went great. We also used them for deck repair and staining. Very satisfied. We have a small house and have had a contract with them for gutter cleaning for many years.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning.

Category decks,gutter cleaning,handyman service

03/21/2018

Rob G.

Very responsive and quick to come out and do the work. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

12/09/2017

Ginger V.

Outstanding service! Prompt, professional and thorough. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning Yearly Contract

08/17/2017

Walter T.

Perfect ! Gutters and new roof look great.

Description of Work
New Roof and Gutters

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing

08/07/2017

Michele B.

It went very well with recommendation of future work. I have a contract for a year of gutter cleaning and I spoke to them about other work I want done

Description of Work
I needed gutter cleaning and caulking and sealing of exterior doors and windows.

Category gutter cleaning,handyman service

06/13/2017

Stephen S.

I couldn't see all of the gutters, but the gutters I could see were clean.

Description of Work
I needed my gutters cleaned.

01/21/2017

Walter T.

With pending heavy rain, they came out before the scheduled gutter cleaning and repaired a loose gutter. Arrived on time and cleaned the gutters. They were professional and courteous! Went so well, I asked them for estimates for additional services.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning and repair.

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

11/18/2016

Emily R.

This is by far the most professional company I have ever dealt with. Not only did they do exactly what they promised, they did it on time and communicated with me regularly. I would have no problem hiring them for any other work I have in the future and have already recommended them to my neighbors.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters and installed gutter guards.

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

09/04/2016

Ryan D.

The team was prompt and did an amazing job despite getting surprised by a hornets nest while on a ladder 35 ft up.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters, removed old sponge type gutter leaf guard that didn't work well.

Category gutter cleaning

Action Vacuum Gutter Cleaning Inc.

Founded 2002 • With Angi since September 2007

1211 Whetstone Dr

Arnold, MD 21012

gutter cleaning, gutter replacement and repair. Most handy- man work. Window, door replacement caulking,roof repair, etc.

yard work.