RCL Landscaping LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since November 2010

Now scheduling snow removal and fall cleanup jobs. Ensuring quality lawncare in North Andover, Andover, Boxford, Middleton, and Georgetown since 2007. RCL Landscaping is extremely proud to be able to serve our customers with satisfaction guarenteed. Owner Rick LaViska has been serving quality lawncare to customers for close to 5 years. We give you a commitment to ensure the job is done 100% to your liking before we leave the job site. We hold a high standard for customer service here at RCL Landscaping and we will be sure give you satisfaction you deserve....

PMI Bay State

PMI Bay State

PMI Bay State is a property management company with a primary focus on Association and Residential property management. We are part of the Property Management Inc. ("PMI") franchise network. PMI has extensive experience in the property management industry and has over 260 offices located throughout the United States that manage properties worth over $5 billion. PMI has developed industry-leading processes and systems that are utilized on a daily basis in the operation of your local PMI Bay State office. Combined with the utilization of a patented state of the art web-based software system, assures a level of service that sets PMI members apart in the real estate industry. On-going training, communication, and education in this relationship ensure successful operations and develops and expands upon a strong national brand.

12/27/2017

Responsive and does the work when >= 3 inches. Available on demand too

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snow Plow Service

CATEGORY lawn service

06/28/2017

not very well. The landscaper charged twice for the same low quality lawn repair. Slow to respond to numerous requests. No problems with the crew, but the owner does not communicate well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawn care/lawn repair

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment

10/18/2016

As previously stated above all services were above expectations and the personable, professional standard Rick has maintained thoughout the years continues to impress. RCL Landscaping has consistently shown a higher level of quality compared to other providers i have used in prior years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rick has been taking care of snow removal at my house in Borth Andover for the past four winters. The quality of work and punctuality of his arrival has always been impeccable. To go even further Rick always makes a point to be availabe when I call in the middle of a storm regardless of what time it is. The price has always been reasonable as well, at $45 per pass each storm.

CATEGORY snow removal

07/01/2016

Company provided estimate, agreed date, arrived promptly. Completed job and tidied up perfectly. Owner, Rick, is very courteous and followed up the next day to ensure my satisfaction. They exceeded my expectations. Excellent service and absolutely recommend to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of 500 Square feet of mature bushes, remove debris, prepare site, install loam.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

05/09/2016

I was very impressed with Rick's quick response my request for a free quote. After he came out and gave me a quote I had exchanged a couple emails back and forth with him which he responded to in a timely fashion. He was very friendly and professional. The only reason I didn't end up using this company was because I was referred another landscaper by a close friend. I do intend to keep RCL’s phone...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was looking for a landscaper to strip the dirt in my lawn, seed and fertilize.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

Full service Landscaping Company. Spring Clean up, Summer time Mowing, Fall Clean up and Snow Plowing offered as well

Check, Visa, MasterCard