Fresh Start the Moving Crew

MA
US Dept of Transporation Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration

70 James St Suite 275

Worcester, MA 01603

Fresh Start The Moving Crew services all of the major cities of New England, including Boston, Hartford, Providence, Worcester and Springfield. Fresh Start The Moving Crew specializes in LOCAL moves and strives to be affordable, as this is a major need for customers in this economy. Please contact us for additional details regarding long-distance moves. From The Beginning… We have always striven to put the customer first, and this is how we went from using a borrowed truck and trailer to serving over 1,000 customers in our first 3 years of being in business. Although starting a new business in central Massachusetts is difficult, we have provided exceptional service as movers and packers to a rapidly growing customer base as well as receiving a high percentage of repeat business. This is the motivation we need to continue to serve our customers and offer the smoothest moving service in the area. We’re dedicated to being the best moving company around. We look forward to being your professional movers! Thank you patrons of Fresh Start – The Moving Crew...

movers (38)hauling (5)

12/30/2021

Nancy H.

David, Dio and Will were wonderful. Fast courteous service. They took great care of our 1930s cook stove. In a few hours, they saved us a few days of back breaking work. This is our 2nd time using Fresh Start. We wouldn't hesitate to call them again. Moving is awful. They made it bearable. Thank you Fresh Start!

Description of Work
Moved our Antique Cook Stove

Work Completed On 12/29/2021

01/25/2021

Steven S.

The price we paid was slightly lower than one of the big name companies, however, this company has the ability for clutter removal, incase we had stay behind furniture we could not sell. Rainell and his crew did a very good job in packing/loading and offloading our household goods. There was small damage to our freezer (did not affect operation) and Rainell discounted our final payment on the spot.

Description of Work
Interstate Moving

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

01/12/2021

Joy H.

It went fantastic!! David, Jake and Calib did a great, professional job. They were polite and very careful of our furniture and 'other' things. A year before, this Co. moved us from our home to an apt. in Worcester and they did a fantastic job then! It was so hot that day, but they kept working. This recent move was done just before a big snowstorm was coming in. The co. was able to get us out the day before we were supposed to move. As soon as the movers finished, the snowflakes started to fly. We really appreciated all that this company did for us to make for a smooth move (twice)!

Description of Work
Moving from Worcester, Ma to Cape Cod, Ma

Category hauling services

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

01/06/2021

Alison G.

Rainell & his crew were amazing!! Everyone was kind, professional & friendly. The crew worked so hard moving us and took great care of all of our belongings. We are so thankful & 100% would recommend!!!

Description of Work
Move out of home, hold for 2 days, move to new home

Category hauling services,moving companies

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

11/30/2020

Jennifer G.

The move went great! Our crew led by David was exceptional, they were timely, professional and treated our furniture like it was their own. We had some pretty unique items and they took the time to break them down completely and wrap them with blankets and shrink wrap and put them back together like new. We had a lot of glass and nothing was broken! I had a desk that was very large and heavy and they broke it down and got it into the room with no damages. All the crew was wonderful but I can tell you that Brian and David were amazing. Respectful, careful and nice young men. Would hire them again in an instant.

Description of Work
We moved 3-4 rooms of big furniture.. some that was very important to us about 25 miles away from a tri level condo to a new construction home.

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

11/06/2020

Joanne S.

Excellent. Angel and Wayne, my Moving Crew, were fantastic. They arrived on time, checked the items to be moved, which door they were going to use and got right to work. I was very impressed at the professionalism and work ethics that they demonstrated. They not only were polite and respectful to my husband and I , but also to each other. Every item was wrapped up tight with no tape. They were very careful of our things. I requested them for future moves. They were THE BEST. I would give them the highest recommendation there is!

Description of Work
Moving furniture to 2 stops

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

09/29/2020

Lauren D.

We had an awesome experience with Fresh Start Movers. The process from beginning to end was very easy and took away all the stress that an August 31 move in the city usually has! I worked with Holly to get our quote and she was very thorough and attentive. The estimate that was provided was very detailed and straightforward so you know exactly what you are paying for. My crew was Tom, Daryl and Will and they were polite, prompt, and worked very efficiently. They were very skilled at getting a large, long dresser down a narrow 3 flight staircase. I wish it had been as easy for me when I moved it up there the prior year! I didn’t have any furniture that was damaged and all my belongings were accounted for. I highly recommend this company for their moving expertise and their wonderful customer service which you experience throughout you’re whole moving process. In this day of lousy customer service it is great that a company like this exists and takes pride in the service they provide

Description of Work
Moved from a 3rd floor apartment in South Boston to a new apartment in South Boston

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

09/25/2020

Foteney M.

Yesterday, September 24, I moved after 36 years in the same house. I had some beautiful, oak pieces and was very nervous. I called Fresh Start Moving Crew and from the time I called, and spoke to Kristen, my mind was put at ease. Due to house closing issues, I had to change my moving date twice and Kristen effortlessly was able to accommodate those changes. for me. On moving day Greg R., called to say when they would arrive. He and his crew, Alfred and Matt N. arrived on time, wearing company shirts. They were very professional, pleasant, and incredibly strong. Some of my very big, heavy furniture had to be moved 2 flights down to the driveway and truck. All the furniture was transported to my new home and placed where I wanted without any damage. The crew wasted no time and their smiles assured me all was going well. This company is very reasonably priced and at the end I was charged the quoted price. No surprises. I highly recommend this moving company to all and I will use them in the future. I've also posted a review on Yelp. Tina & Dave Moore.

Description of Work
Moving from one home to another

Category hauling services,moving companies

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

05/30/2020

Paul C.

The move went extremely well and was done in a very professional and cordial manner. Angel and Will were the two movers we had and they worked hard, carefully, and were very good at solving issues with patience and persistence. The house we were moving from was a small antique house with very narrow hallways and stairwells. They were able to move some large bureaus and a king-size bed mattress and several boxsprings down a stairwell that frankly was a work of art. They were friendly and went above and beyond, making our move, which we were dreading, a good experience. We would highly recommend this company if you are in the market for a local moving company you can depend on!

Description of Work
We moved from Amherst MA to Cape Cod

Category hauling services

Work Completed On 05/30/2020

12/11/2019

Rick L.

The move went well. I have moved three times over the past few years and Fresh Start was the best by far. The movers were courteous, cautious and attentive to my needs. Additionally, the phone communication with the office was excellent. Holly was extremely helpful. Do not hesitate to hire these pros!

Description of Work
Moving Items To A New Home As Well As Several Items To A Storage Unit

Work Completed On 12/07/2019

Commercial and Residential Services offered. Single item moving, Courier services, Office moves, Apartment moves, House moving. Cleanout and Junk Removal through our Clutter Capture Division

n/a