DO ALL CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1985 •

12 Meadowview Dr

Charlton, MA 01507

We have over 30 years of experience in asphalt paving, seal coating, hardscaping, patios, walkways and landscaping. Specializing in pavers, spring and fall clean-ups, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly maintenance packages. Do All Construction is an insured, 3rd generation, family owned and operated business. We Make sure to Develop a last relationship, so the next time service is needed there is no question who you call. **SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!** ...

driveway pavers (8)lawn & landscaping (3)lawn care (2)hardscaping (1)stone & gravel (1)

04/13/2021

Excellence. The crew members are timely, courteous, detailed and professional. They do beautiful work. Roberto and his son were responsive and stayed in contact with me throughout the job answering any questions I had. I recommend this company to anyone needing to have their driveway done. I will use them again for other projects I have coming up.

Description of Work
Asphalt replacement in driveway

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 04/13/2021

04/01/2021

I had my driveway and my patio done by this company and they did a fantastic job. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for paving landscaping and sealcoating work. I would hire them again in the future in a heart beat. Customer service was 5 star as well as workmanship and they showed up right on time.

Description of Work
Paving my driveway and sealcoating

Category landscaping,lawn service,pavers, gravel,lakefront landscaping,driveway pavers,hardscaping

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

10/22/2020

It was very good; professional job, nice people and would use them again.

Description of Work
Sealed Asphalt on the driveway.

Work Completed On 10/17/2020

08/17/2020

Quality of work is OK. Problems in communicating with Roberto as to exactly what the appearance of the finished project would be, and in keeping me informed when they would arrive to do the job. Phone calls not returned, expectations not appropriately set, no-show work dates. Generally difficult to deal with or get ahold of once Roberto had my deposit.

Description of Work
Repair damaged driveway apron and apply sealcoat

Work Completed On 08/15/2020

08/04/2020

The work far exceeded my expectations. They did a great job fixing a once dirt driveway which was in horrible condition and un-drivable. The crew that showed was fantastic reviewing exactly what they would be doing and making sure we were on the same page. My initial consultation was with Roberto - Project Manager who is responsive and a total professional. I expected to pay a lot more for what I ...

Description of Work
Paved my dirt driveway with millets

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

06/15/2020

Driveway paving and landscaping project completed with quality.

Description of Work
They did landscaping. They also paved my driveway.

Category landscaping,driveway pavers

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

04/30/2020

Came quickly for quote. Gave me my options along with their professional opinion. I was opting for a overlay and they advised against it. Taking their advice, I went with a reconstruction and so glad that I did as we discovered part of the driveway was not done properly and was sitting on loom with no base. Crew memebers were all extremely knowledgable and worked hard all day and did a fantastic j...

Description of Work
Asphalt Driveways

Work Completed On 04/28/2020

04/23/2020

The service was excellent and professional. We will definitely use them again if we require their service and will recommend to friends and family Our driveway looks great!!

Description of Work
Asphalt Driveways

Work Completed On 06/04/2020

03/06/2020

It was great. He was able to do it. They came in and did the job.

Description of Work
They did my lawn for me.

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 08/06/2019

05/17/2019

Roberto and his crew were extraordinary! Very professional yet personable. I highly recommend them b

Description of Work
Asphalt driveway replacement

Work Completed On 05/13/2019

Asphalt paving for residential and commercial. Sealcoat, line stripping. Repair and patch work for driveways and parking lots

WE DO NOT OFFER LAWN IRRIGATION SERVICES.