What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Springhill, LA
There are 0 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Springhill
- Anthony's Lawn ServiceI've used Anthony's Lawn Service for a couple of years now and have referred them to several friends and family members. They are very professional and always go above and beyond what is expected. Not only is my yard the envy of the neighborhood because of the guys but these guys are major eye candy, and they show up like clock work every 2 weeks.:
- G & R Pressure Washing & Lawn Care LLCRobert Phillips and two workers completed the work in a timely fashion and to my complete satisfaction. G&R has been doing my yard work, including mowing yard during the summer for about five years. Mr. Phillips is honest and hardworking. I have complete trust in him.
- Grass Hopper Lawns (Alexandria/Lafayette)I've been using their services for approximately 5 months, and everything is going well. They work quickly and efficiently, are good about calling ahead to confirm appointments, and always follow up to make sure I'm happy with their service. They also charge reasonable rates.
- Grass Hopper Lawns (Alexandria/Lafayette)I've used Grass Hopper for nearly a year. It has some of the best prices, consistently does good work, and is run quite well. In fact, they are great about calling ahead to let me know how many clients are ahead of me and when I can expect them to reach my house. Furthermore, their work crews complete jobs efficiently and quickly. They will, however, charge extra if they run over the allotted time to complete a job, but this is a seldom occurrence
- Lagniappe Lawn ServiceEverything went well as usual. It's easy to get in touch with them, the owner is always present at job sites, and the crews are always professional and courteous. Ultimately, they do quality work for fair prices, and I would definitely recommend their services to others.
- Grass Hopper Lawns (Alexandria/Lafayette)I called to get someone to come out and give me an estimate. They didn't show up at the time/day they said they would. They did however call and say it would have to be another day. They showed up on the rescheduled day and gave us an estimate. The person that gave us the estimate said he would be emailing me a quote. I waited over 2 days and finally had to call and ask that the quote be sent. I received the quote and clicked the "accept" button. That is all the email advised that I should do. I waited another day or two and had to call again to find out what was going on. The person that answered the phone asked if I had completed an online credit card application, which I had not because no one told me that I needed to. I proceeded to complete the form. Again, I had to wait for something to happen. When nothing did, I had to call again. The person that answered the phone said they would be out at the house on x day to bush hog and begin mowing. At the end of x day, no one had showed up. I called AGAIN and was told that no one was coming that day. Apparently, they decided it would be better not to split the job up, but to do it all in one day. I was not told any of this. FINALLY, they showed up on the day they said they would and did a bad job. It was messy, leaves were still all over the yard, they didn't mow in certain areas for no reason, they didn't weed eat properly and they didn't pressure wash our house or clean the gutters. They said they could do everything and gave us a quote of $1,200. They said they stopped because they were over the budget. He said they could come back and pressure wash and clean the gutters for another possible $300-$400. The person giving quotes needs to learn what he is doing. That is quite a significant difference off. Lastly, we had to call AGAIN and have them come out the next day and finish mowing and weed eating. I would NOT recommend this place to anyone and will never use them again
Leaf Removal Services in Springhill
- Business Description:JJ's Tree Removal is equiped to handle all jobs. From start to finish. Free estimates! We are a licensed and insured.Recent Review:Definitely would call JJ's again to have trees removed! We had a rather large job on my grandparents property in Abita and they were quick to respond with a reasonable quote. The men were professional and didn't leave a mess all over the lawn. After grinding the stumps down it was like you could never tell trees were thereKristin T.
- Business Description:Our Company's Mission Statement It is the intention and commitment of Grass Hopper Lawn Care of Alexandria, LLC to provide high quality, reliable, and affordable grounds maintenance services for each of our customers. Without an excellent customer base, our business would not be possible. We understand the importance of being an honest and reliable service provider, and make it our constant goal to exceed that standard. We feel that this commitment to excellence has been the number one co..Recent Review:They did a good job. They did the job in a timely manner. I rated a "B" overall because we ended up picking up 4-5 gallon buckets of debris and rock out of the beds. We weren't able to do anything right away with the beds due to weather but several weeks after they completed the job we got back started. At this point, we felt that maybe the several inches of rain may have washed more debris up but the size of the rocks and concrete left, this could not be possible. All of this being said, I would most likely use them again in the future. This experience was 1000% better than the last. <br /Tracy B.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting Services
- Business Description:Owner operated. Occasionally uses subs for labor. Cost is determined hourly or by the job. Travel charges of $20 per day applies if over 40 miles. Extra charge for after-hours service.Recent Review:We are very happy with how this looks and functions! We had been burned in the past by a handyman, so this was a pleasant experience. It was nice to know the job would be finished to our satisfaction without being taken advantage of. Overall, we would highly recommend John as an honest, friendly, capable handyman who can tackle most repair jobs with an eye for detail. He always made sure to clean up, he called if he was delayed getting here and then stayed late to compensate, and his fees are less than what most others charge. We plan to use him again in the future. Time to get that honey-do list doneRodman T.
- Business Description:We offer complete Facility and home maintenance services to our customers. All work guaranteed in writing
- Business Description:Excellent Janitorial Services is owned and located in New Llano, la 71461. We specialize in Floor and Carpet Detailing.
- Business Description:No Job Too Small! Over 20+ years experience in ALL PHASES of building trades/maintenance and restoration!! Full service Home Repair/Handyman/Painting and Renovation Services! Everything from Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry to Painting, One Wall or the WHOLE House! :) Serving CENLA, Rapides, Grant, LaSalle and Avoyelles but can accommodate bigger jobs anywhere in the state! Dave: 318-528-0407 (OK to Text
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
leaf removal services in Springhill
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
Pensacola, Florida 32506
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Grass Hopper Lawns (Alexandria/Lafayette)6703 Isabella Dr
Alexandria, Louisiana 71301
- Grass Hopper Lawns (Alexandria/Lafayette)
- JJ's Tree Removal24432 Sunny Meadow Drive
Abita Springs, Louisiana 70420
- JJ's Tree Removal
- Red River Builders LLC /John the Handyman3600 Hwy 71
Coushatta, Louisiana 71019
- Red River Builders LLC /John the Handyman