Nicks Lawn & Garden

Metairie, LA 70001

Replace old Fence

Replace old Fence

fence company202170006
We replaced 72 linear feet of old fencing with new metal posts, a 8inches mud board, and new Cedar pickets. Took down and hauled off old fence and posts.

I am very easy to work with and my pricing is competitive. My motto is "The job is not finished, until my customer is happy"...

Resposiveness

lawn care (124)lawn & landscaping (55)mulch delivering (18)tree service (11)fence company (11)leaf removal (7)decks & porches (2)landscape lighting (1)pressure washing (1)lawn treatment (1)house painting (1)

03/11/2021

Extremely happy with the work performed and the customer service! Highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2021

03/11/2021

Nick and his team were excellent. They were efficient and their work was extremely high quality. They installed sod and an irrigation system for our backyard in one day. We plan to use them for our daily lawn service moving forward. If you are looking for pride, performance and professionalism, look no further than Nick's Lawn & Garden!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Fertilization & Treatment

CATEGORY lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2021

02/10/2021

Great service and attention to detail

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brush clearing

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed], hope you enjoy! -Nick

02/09/2021

Fantastic! The staff arrived on time, performed all of the specified work and the new fence is beautiful. Dug up the old mud board and replaced it too! The old fence and debris was hauled away quickly and the workspace was left probably cleaner than when they arrived. Very happy customer!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demo and replace cedar fence and mud boards

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure helping you. Enjoy your new fence! -Nick

12/09/2020

Absolutely outstanding professional work. Nick and his crew started at 8 am and finished around 5 pm same day. Courteous, friendly and hardworking, they answered all questions and the results were excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fencing repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2020

Thank you for the great review.

10/15/2020

He came looked at the site told me he would get back to me next eve.never heard from h I m again!I would have liked at least a I dont want to do this job .he completely blew me off.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Redo a front yard.

CATEGORY decks,landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

I have no recollection of meeting you. Please call back so I can get you a quote. -Nick

09/24/2020

Wow, Nick & his team are amazing! Nick is a great communicator, Understanding, and holds his team to a high standard. They did beautiful work installing grass, pavers, and a screened in porch. We LOVE our new back and front yards. We would and will hire nick and his team again in a heartbeat!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of grass, porch screened in and porch door installed

CATEGORY decks,landscaping,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2020

What a wonderful message to wake up to! We appreciate you trusting us to do the work. We will always do our best.

08/26/2020

FANTASTIC! All the bulbs are gone, Nicks crew cleared all the debris and bulbous roots; raked out and prepared for soil installation. Which I most definitely will use Nicks Lawn & Garden. Professional, courteous and personable - FIVE STARS

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Banana bulbs rooted deep deep in the soil.. Nick assured me he would get em out - and he did just that. He also guaranteed to come get em again - should those darn things dare return!!! They were scattered about and one rooted under a tree.

CATEGORY fencing,lawn service,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

08/12/2020

Highly recommend! They arrived at our house on the day we agreed upon and on time. They did above and beyond what we were expecting, and we are very pleased with the results. Nick is helpful and personable. His crew did a great job. If we need landscaping or yard work in the future, we’d definitely call them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2020

08/03/2020

It went very well. I met Nick there in order for him to give me an estimate for the work, and he provided an estimate the same day. We scheduled the work for the following week, and they came out and did everything we had discussed. They built a new gate which turned out great. I would definitely recommend them, and I'm sure I will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a wooden gate across the driveway, along with some other smaller tasks

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2020

Landscaping & lawn maintenance, overgrowth cleaning, gutter cleaning. Tree trimming and removal

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal