Johnson Brothers Painting LLC

2025 Longbranch Rd

Union, KY 41091

Hi there! We are a local Interior/Exterior painting company out of Independence, KY. We have a combined 45 years of professional painting experience. We take pride in every job and Guarantee customer satisfaction. We are very clean, and we have professional employees that love their job. Give us a call 513-525-9018, you won't regret it!...

Resposiveness

interior painting (7)house painting (2)wallpaper removal (1)drywall (1)

12/29/2020

They showed up on time. They did a professional job. I have no issues at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an interior painting service for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2020

12/11/2020

Excellent. On time, considerate, excellent work and cleaned up afterwards. I would highly recommend them. I plan on being a repeat customer also!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting. Two bedrooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2020

12/10/2020

Great family owned and operated business that does amazing work. Would definitely have them do work in the future and recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior painting

CATEGORY wallpaper removal,house painters,interior painters

Thank you!

12/09/2020

As a realtor and personally, I have used and recommend Johnson Brothers based on excellent workmanship, attention to detail, fair pricing and professionalism. Call them for any painting needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior & exterior painting

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2020

Photo for Johnson Brothers Painting LLC - 2025 Longbranch Rd, Union, KY - 39075363

Thank you for the great review!

12/09/2020

They were on time and the work was neat, clean and exceptional. I will be using them again very soon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2020

Thank you for the great review!

01/28/2020

Excellent. Probably the best experience I ever had with any contractor ever. As soon as I posted my job, they called me back and set up an appointment to give us an estimate. Answered all the questions we had. Advised on some many issues we were not even aware of. Helped with coordinating the colors. Since we were about finish our flooring, they were able to schedule the job for the coming week. P...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of all of my rooms, hallways, ceilings, kitchen and re-finishing my kitchen cabinets

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2020

11/07/2018

I put in a request to Angie's List to get a quote about some interior painting at my home. Within a few minutes I had a few invitations and a voicemail left at my home by Johnson Brothers wanting to set up a time to come out and give us a quote. We received 3 phone calls within 3 business days which seemed a little much but considering the lack of call back I had received from other companies I wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior painting quote

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2018

[Member Name Removed]. I am terribly sorry for this. The past couple months have been a very crazy time. We have been in process of moving offices and hiring new employees. I sincerely apologize. I would love to make it up to you. If you can give me a call at +18594156847 we would like to donate our painting services to you. Talk soon.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check