Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Stamping Ground, KY
There are 6 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Stamping Ground
- Statham's Garage Door ServiceIt went great. This vendor provided awesome professional service and worked to make the experience as painless as possible. They were quick and didn't inconvenience me in the least. Highly recommend and would use again.
- Distinctive Design RemodelingIt went really well. Our project manager Ian Baker did a great job of coordinating everyone and communicating with us. We knew who was going to be there when and what to expect as each day progressed. The contractors they choose were a pleasure to work withand did a great job. We needed some extra work to try to tie somethings together and was able to hire some of there contractors outside the job to handle these matters. I'm definetly considering hiring them again for some basement remodeling in the future read less
- Distinctive Design RemodelingOngoing, weather restricting full cleanup, landscaping and final finish. But looks like final project will be acceptable.
- Kentucky Gutter Pro & ConstructionAfter calling for a estimate,they came promptly and estimate was very competitive. We decided to do business with ky Gutter Pro and was very pleased with how the job turned out. Our business looks much better from a curb side appeal.
- Ron's RemodelingAs a former customer of Ron's Remodeling, I am thrilled with the construction of our new 16' x 16' outdoor pavilion. Working around the winter's unpredictable weather conditions, Ron Adkins constructed a solid built wood shelter within 30 days. And its structural integrity was tested March 2 during the heavy winds - and it passed with flying colors. The shelter stood firm against the wrath of nature! Additionally, I am pleased to report the shelter accents our farm's landscape and other out buildings, matching our existing structures read less
- J&R Construction Co.I am very pleased with this company and their work. The project was executed to perfection. This company stayed with the project until it was completely finished. They declared before starting that they only do one project at a time and they do not start another project until the one they are doing is completely finished----complete. Randy and Jerry are perfectionist. The quality of their work was outstanding. All lines are straight and corners are square. They construct the building exactly to specs from the manufacture.....no shortcuts. Not only are they perfectionist, but these guys, you can trust. They are the real deal. I highly recommend JR Construction for any project you have in mind. They will begin building my new home hopefully this spring read less
- Blumberg Cabinetry and ConstructionI have a long history with this company. While i was working for my previous employer, Tate Blumberg and coworkers/employees did an entire remodel of a whole house for us. They gutted the whole thing and remade it from the ground up - including structural work, plumbing, electrical, tiling, hardwood floors. They job was perfect and exactly what we asked for. Later, they built a huge wrap around deck on the 'master' house. Now that I own a home, we knew who we wanted to build our garage. Mr. Blumberg came to our house and allowed us to describe what kind of building we wanted. He came back with questions that narrowed down our ideas into a design. He has now visited us 3 times and we have a design and a very competitive quote. Mr. Blumberg is very adept at his profession. He is precise, honest and hardworking. He is one of very few builders who do not require that you have blueprints - he is very willing to work with your ideas to get you exactly what you want, and will present the pros and cons of your choices - for expense, aesthetics, functionality, etc. We have also had Mr. Blumberg build a white oak pergola on a rental house that we own, which was so exactly what we wanted that we are having him build one on our house, too read less
- Reynolds BuildersExcellent process. Met several times to review to plans and discuss changes. Signed contract listing pay schedule. Always fair and willing to answer questions and concerns. Six homes were built by this man on our street with mine being the second one. To my knowledge all home owners are as pleased as I was read less
- Graber Roofing & ConstructionGlen and his team are absolutely awesome. they worked with me on the design and were punctual when scheduled. They arrived and completed the work in a timely basis. What I like about Glen and his guys is that they arrive early, work late and don't wander off for 2 hour lunch breaks. I would absolutely use him again read less
- Reynolds BuildersRD Reynolds built a huge, beautiful wood porch onto our home. He used new siding and roofing that blended in perfectly with what we already had. He used top quality materials, and he hired good help who also provided quality service. Every evening, he and his crew cleaned up the worksite to make sure no scraps, nails, or screws were left out. We have already recommended RD Reynolds to all of our friends and family, and we will use him again in the future! He is the best builder in the Fleming/Rowan surrounding areas read less
Garage Builders in Stamping Ground
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:They completed their work as far as the construction of the house. The cost of the house was $83 per square foot. It took them 11 months and 15 days to complete the work which was during the covid pandemic. They also offered to pay for the invoice for the design plan to my house. The reason for the B rating is for the following reasons: I've got a couple of things that my house is still waiting to be fixed including plumbing to the shower and window shutters to be installed. The internet wire that runs to my living room is hidden as it is inside the insulation. We initially agreed on a price for a double sink vanity, but through confusion on their part, I got a single sink vanity. I did not want to make a bigger deal out of things so I settled with one of their remedies which was to add an extension to the vanity for an additional cost of just material. Initially when they poured the driveway, it was not poured correctly. I brought it to his attention and he asked me what I suggested he should do. I asked him if he could redo it and he laughed and said he can't do that. 3 weeks after I moved in to the house, the cracks that were already there got longer and another spot started to crumble. Only after he saw that, he then told me he would fix it. Magnus Home Builders accused my family saying that we sabotage the air conditioning system. They waited until I moved in to tell me they had changed the size of my laundry room. They reimbursed me with credit for my laundry washer. read lessDaniel E.
- Business Description:Legacy fencing offer top quality fencing from privacy to chain link we also do 3 board and 4 board and invisible dog fencing. We also offer decking and car port and garage builds. Along with concrete work and metal fabricating Legacy fencing has been in business for over 12 years we offer top quality materials and service to our clients.Call or message us today for your free estimate. Let legacy take the do out of your honey do list today read lessRecent Review:Zach was great to work with. He considered my input and gave me exactly what I envisioned.Frank C.
- Business Description:Kitchen & Bath Remodeling - Basement Finishing - Other Remodeling Projects, Mold Remediation - Water and Smoke Damage Restoration, Serving Fayette & Surrounding Counties. See many more of our customer comments on our "Customer Satisfaction" photo album on our Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/advantageservices40362 read lessRecent Review:Mr Fish got in touch with me, was polite but unfortunately informed me if we got estimates from other contractors (which we always do) & didn't choose them for the work, he would bill for the estimate. We declined read lessChristopher S.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Hard Times Carpentry will work fast, focused and efficiently FOR YOU! With 20+ years experience working as a Master level Carpenter, building construction, renovation, repair, and remodeling, we can personally guarantee, the job YOU NEED done, will be DONE RIGHT! I started my business, Hard Times Carpentry, with a focus on delivering true quality work at a fair price. Why pay a general contractor to hire a subcontracted carpenter to do the work you need done, when you can skip the middle.. read lessRecent Review:Everything went smooth. Joe had everything under control, knew just what needed to be done, and did a fantastic job!Cris M.
- Business Description:Craftsmen Contractors was founded with the very simple principal that new business is a by product of taking care of our current customers. In other words a happy customer will tell a friend. We understand that training is never ending. As our industry evolves so must we and as a result all of our employees regularly attend internal trainings, industry trainings and certifications, manufacturer seminars and even regular plant tours so that they can truly understand the products that will be g.. read lessRecent Review:We signed a contract with Craftsmen to do a small siding job in September 2018 and were told work would begin in 3 weeks and would take 1 day to complete. We did not hear back from them again until I reached out in November, at which time they told us that they would begin work in three weeks time. However, work did not begin for another six weeks (end of December 2018) and was not completed until February 2019. The project took so long to complete part of the construction loan we took out to finance the project was cancelled by the bank. Do not use this company if you want a project completed quickly and not subbed out to another company. There was no project management on this job. They showed up late every time they scheduled to work, not starting work until noon and working until nightfall. We did have a change order on the project but never received an itemized invoice or details on the extra costs as we requested. If I could give zero stars as a review for a company, I would do this for Craftsman Contractors read lessBethany P.
- Business Description:**COVID19 We have the equipment to keep everyone safe. Up to 30% off all decks, room editions, and sun rooms. 15% off for all seniors** 10 years experience, A-1 Construction is a family owned business customer satisfaction is our guarantee,we take pride in all of our work providing quality work at affordable prices,customer satisfaction is our goal we will go above and beyond to make sure our customers get what they pay for read lessRecent Review:Set up a date for him to come over and he never showed up. I tried contacting him and he said that he was in a meeting and then he never got back to me.Nadine J.
- Business Description:Family owned.Recent Review:It took Shed-I-Master over a year to finish our shed. We did not pass inspection because they took short cuts when building our shed. Nails were poking out of wood. They did not use outdoor paint for the shutters. They replaced them and gave us window boxes that were too heavy. The anchors were not properly installed. When the inspector touched the concrete with his shoe, it broke. The loft is not reinforced read lessSharon B.
- Business Description:We are a small business with 3 employees. We have been in business over 20 years. We are fully insured. When we do business for you we require half of the job cost down and rest upon completion. We give one year labor warranty read lessRecent Review:This company owner Doug Bruener was driving down my parents road which is 15mph. He was in his company truck looking for a house he was working on. He passed by my dad and my 2 year old son going well over the speed limit so my father motioned him to slow down. He soon after drove back toward my son and father which are taking a walk down the road. He sees them in the road and decided to speed up and go around them. He has no regard for life nor cares about the fact that he could have ran my father or my son over. He purposely sped up with no regard. The police were contacted and his card was given to talk to the company about the situation. Then we realized Doug Bruener, the man who was driving is the company owner read lessTaylor J.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!! read lessLinda P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- Dry Ridge
- New Castle
garage builders in Stamping Ground
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bartons Storage Buildings3300 CUMBERLAND FALLS HWY
- Big Moe's Tractor Work231 Creek Ridge Dr
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bluegrass Home Innnovations175 Land O Goshen
- Brothers Painting 2 Remodeling109 Orchard St
- bruener roofing and siding inc9405 new columbus rd
- Bartons Storage Buildings
- C&M Remodeling and Interior Design
- Carter's Painting & Remodeling454 Rowletts Cave Springs Rd
Horse Cave, Kentucky
- Central Kentucky Home Improvements1545 Lannock Pl
- Chris Cammack Plumbingp.o.box 523
- Concrete SolutionsPo Box 1413
- Craftsmen Contractors1200 N Limestone
- C&M Remodeling and Interior Design
- Esh's Utility Buildings8720 Glasgow Rd
- Esh's Utility Buildings
- H and H General construction109 N Colonial Heights Dr
- HANDI-PORT GARAGES & CARPORTS17269 W HIGHWAY 80
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Harrison Remodeling570 Meadowlake Dr
- Harvels Construction & More LLC297 Powell Branch
- HDC Contractors LLC2333 Alexandria Dr
- Homes Plus Construction6459 Point Pleasant Rd
- H and H General construction
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- J & K Roofing & Services317 harding st
- J&H Construction Co.367 Cardinal Cir
- J&R Construction Co.14 Savannas Way
- J.T. Robinson Construction LLC.PO box 84
- James Miller301 1st Street
Clay City, Kentucky
- Jones Home Repair & Construction1339 Osborne Fork Rd
- J & K Roofing & Services
- keith long construction3465 judio rd
- Kentucky Barns2988 Louisville Rd
- Kentucky Gutter Pro & Construction518 indian creek rd
- Kentucky Restoration & Remodeling1220 Merritt School Rd
- Kilgore Construction1010 Locust Fork Rd
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- keith long construction
- Magnus Home Builders LLC109 Copperfield Ln
- Miller Remodeling & Painting703 Lancaster St
- Mississippi's Home Improvement164 Bristol Lane
Mt. Sterling, Kentucky
- Molloys Construction1696 st rt 293
- Moreland Homes LLC7462 Energy Rd
- Morgans Roofing & Siding206 west maple ave
- Murphy's Construction6001 KY. Hwy. 3170
- Magnus Home Builders LLC
- ogle's roofing & remodeling120 A street suite 4
- ogle's roofing & remodeling
- R&M Concret132 Lovely Lane
- Randal Smith Siding109 Ensminger Dr
- Renovation Masters226 Floyd Dr A
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- Repairs For You320 Slick Ridge Rd
- Ridgeline Contracting465 Little Perry Rd.
- Riesig Construction 113 E Loudon Ave
- rmconstruction232 Bristol Lane
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- Rod Layman Masonry321 Stonegate Way
- Rose Custom BuildersLLC144 Granite Dr
- R&M Concret
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising