There are many different factors to consider when estimating the cost of hiring a professional landscape architect for your home. Factors like square footage, water features, and the project’s scope can all affect how much you can expect to pay.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Radcliff, KY
There are 23 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Radcliff
- 24M Lawn & Landscape Services LLCThe job is well done. I am very pleased. Steve and the team were prompt (even a couple minutes early) and efficient. There was a lot of overgrown landscaping to manage and remove. A lot of weeding and mulching to do. And the yard looks great now. I will definitely have them back.
- Verde Care LawnExcellent. Responded immediately. Estimate the next day and great price. Scheduled work to be done 2 days later. Showed up on time. Friendly, Extremely hard working. Did exactly what was asked for. Left the home super super clean. Great Job. Absolutely hire again. Give them a chance. Robert
- Verde Care LawnPerformed bid same day of request, job was scheduled within 48 hrs, they arrived at the time communicated and took care of all requested and then some. Excellent workmanship; very kind people, hard workers and amazing prices! Yeniel and his team were great!
- CUSTOM LAWN CAREInitially, we needed 3 retaining walls and a large wooden deck replaced. We also wanted new landscaping put into place. Rather than replacing the walls and deck with similar construction, Jonathan suggested replacing the creekstone walls with engineered retaining walls, and instead of another wooden deck, install a paver patio. We spent several months finalizing the design specifications, and Jonathan worked with us to find materials, features, and plants which would meet our desires. His staff is very experienced with the construction of these engineered hardscapes. They are a very hard working group. The final product is a masterpiece and greatly exceeds our original expectations. We are so pleased with the outcome, and would not hesitate to use Jonathan and his crew in the future. Thank you Jonathan for giving our home the curb appeal we have always dreamed of
- Youngs lawn careThey're very reliable. Regardless of the weather, they would always come to mow the grass. They're very good in communication. If anything happens they would always let me know. Always complete the job nicely.
- HHH Construction LLCGreat, very professional. Made sure everything was completed to what you wanted. Would not hire anyone else. He knows what he is doing. If you want the job to look good call Paul Harris at HHH Contruxtion.
- Landscapes PlusLandscapes Plus did fantastic job cleaning up the mulch beds at the home we recently moved into. Aaron and his crew were professional and efficient and cleaned up all areas when they were finished. Will hire Landscapes Plus again without reservation.
- Jakes LawncareAmazing, great communication got everything done that I asked with excellent customer service, can't beat the price will definitely be hiring for the whole summer!
- Landscapes PlusWOW just WOW. What a great job. Very professional crew . Hired originally to landscape our yard including including edging, putting down mulch, trimming bushes. We had an issue with draining in one area that casually asked Aaron and BAM! He created a beautiful drainage and walk area at great value.
- River's Edge Landscaping LLCI am IMPRESSED! From the first inquiry through Angie’s List, Brad was immediately responsive. He showed up the same day and I had a design and price within 3 business days. He scheduled and completed the work on time. He performed the job alone and was completed in about 5 hours. He was diligent in his work and completely cleaned up after the job. I’m also pleased with what I felt was a very fair price. I have already recommended him to a frien
Landscapers in Radcliff
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!
- Business Description:Owner is a part of every job and very detailed and passionate about every project. We hire people that are motivated and take pride in their work! I won't hire anyone that I wouldn't put on my own property! People will doubt what I say, but they believe what I do - Isaac Branham owneRecent Review:Isaac's crew of guys did a great job. They were very organized and worked fast. Without me requesting or paying they did a lot of leaf removal, lawn trimming and edging! Isaac created a great design for my yard that I liked. I had almost no plan in mind but he was able to meet all my needs and come up with something aesthetically pleasing to meMegan G.
- Business Description:Will service:New Albany Corydon Georgetown Greenville Jeffersonville Charlestown MarysvilleRecent Review:Very well done, they did a nice job and cleaned up afterwards. Price was reasonable. Thanks!Jeffrey H.
- Business Description:6-10 Employees Owner is a part of every job and very detailed. We hire people that are motivated and take pride in their work! I won't hire anyone that I wouldn't put on my own property! People will doubt what I say, but they believe what I do -IsaaRecent Review:Everything went great! They removed the bushes and made sure the rock and dirt was filled back in. They hauled away the bushes. Timely, fast, and courteous workers! Isaac, the owner, is awesome as well and we really appreciate his flexibilityDeborah K.
- Business Description:We are dedicated to making your yard a place you can relax. We accept all major credit cards. No job is too big or too small!Recent Review:Great reliable work consistently. They do everything we need to keep our property looking neat and tidy. The plant look healthy and well care for. No weeds, no dead landscaping. That mow- fertilize, mulch, plant annual flowers, remove snow and putting ice melt on sidewalks and parking lots. They work with us on annual flowers we’d like to have planted as well as mulch type we’d like. They treat our property like it’s their ownJames S.
- Business Description:Our love for creating new and innovative outdoor projects is why we are the most trusted name in all things landscaping and hardscaping in Southern Indiana. Building custom patios, fire pits, retaining walls and sodding yards is just a few projects you can find our teams completing on a daily basis. From residential landscaping and patios, to commercial streetscapes for governments, Lambs Lawn Service has the equipment and the man power to get the job done. Our experienced teams has the desig..Recent Review:Reached out to lambs lawn care and landscaping service for some landscaping in stone work done on our patio area and lady from the office called back fairly quick to set up an appointment for someone to come out and take a look and give us a quote. And some gentleman came out looked at the project. We were looking to have landscaping done upfront everything mulched and a mulch ring put around our Dogwood some bushes taken out and some emerald greens put in for privacy with mulch around them some landscaping done around our shed and our back landscape around our house we were wanting some plants put in and remulched and edged then were looking to have our patio concrete removed putting in a Paverstone patio and or going over the existing concrete and having a pergola built and looking at having a stone fire pit done as well and this was done back in I’ll believe late March Early April and here it is May 10 and still no response I am not sure how long this takes to get a quote but I feel that a enough time has passed that I should have received something. We do have another company that is taking on the projectTroy H.
- Business Description:Whether you are hoping to add more trees to your space, remove a damaged tree, or simply prune your current landscape, our team at Abundant Tree Care Services is here to help. We are a team of local and highly trained arborists dedicated to creating beautiful, healthy spaces through expert tree care services. Our licensed and certified specialists offer our services to homes in Louisville, Prospect, and surrounding areas. We are proud to set the industry standard in safety, quality, and custo..Recent Review:excellent , could not be more pleased .Tim B.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Screens of Kentucky is the Authorized Phantom Screen Distributor and an Authorized Sunesta Awnings and Shelters dealer for Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Screens of Kentucky is committed to providing you with the ultimate in retractable solutions and is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction. All personnel have been trained by certified Manufacturer Representatives, ensuring quality workmanship, professionalism, and courteous service. Please call for your personal consultation !Recent Review:Everything went well and Casper was very helpful with many suggestions about color and placement.S D.
- Business Description:Home remodeling company with 30+ years Experience in residential & commercial painting... Remodelings and repairs.. We specialize in remodeling of basement & kitchen & bathrooms, painting, drywall (exterior & interior) flooring, Windows, decks & Repairing of decks pressure washing, ect. large & small jobsRecent Review:Excellent! From first estimate through final inspection - a total of 4 days - Mr. Daniels and site leader Byron communicated very well, made suggestions and arrived on time! This company is an unusual contractor in that they communicate and follow-through each and every time. Definitely using them for future projectsKef H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
If you want to be a successful landscaper, there are a few things you need to know. Learn what it takes to attract, convert, and retain customers in this helpful guide for landscapers.
Many businesses face the challenge of a slow off-season, from landscaping to roofing. But with these eight off-season marketing strategies, you can make money and gain new clients year-round. Keep reading for more.
Find Landscapers in
- Vine Grove
- Fort Knox
- West Point
- Lebanon Junction
- New Haven
- Coxs Creek
Landscapers in Radcliff
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Black Diamond 4911 Hamburg Pike
- Black Diamond
- A Ok Landscape Svc1820 Princeston Dr.
- Abbotts Lawn Service431 Crestwood Ln
- Abundant Tree Care Services4124 Bishop Ln Louisville, KY 40218
- Acacia Irrigation1890 Star Shoot Parkway Suite 170
- All American Lawn Care & Landscape LLC2033 Currys Fork Dr
La Grange, Kentucky
- All in One Lawn Management LLC171 Williams Ct
- All Solutions411 Knobloch Ave.
- Alpine Inc. General Contractor3443 Leitchfield Rd.
- Arbortech8009 Edsel Ln
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Arielle Contracting Services811 S 2nd St
- A Ok Landscape Svc
- Bailey enterprise2704 Algonquin Pkwy
- Batts Lawn Care Services4015 Knob Creek Rd
- BERL WILLIAMS LANDSCAPING6350 N PRESTON HWY
- Better Cuts Lawn & Landscape LLC.210 w.Collins ct
- BK Lawn Care and Landscaping109 Keith Court
- Boggs Excavating4404 Mud Ln
- BORDER MAGIC OF KY INC280 Plenmar Dr
- Braco Property MaintenanceP.O. Box 58332
- Branham Yard OutfittersPO Box 1484
- Bubba Scapes Lawn and Landscaping865 Weavers Run
West Point, Kentucky
- Bailey enterprise
- C&J Irrigation and Landscaping4843 Dixie hwy
- CENTRAL KENTUCKY DIRT WORKS LLC243 Boone White Rd
- Central KY Remodeling 1353 Dangerfield Rd
- Central KY Turf Mgt.
- ck construction services708 west woodlawn
- Clarks Cleaners82 Deforest Ct
- Coogle's Interiors10000 Dixie hwy
- Crane Landscaping Inc12305 Old Lagrange Rd
- Crawlspace Doctor12123 Shelbyville Rd Ste 100-251
- Creative and General Home Improvements3031 Ledge Brook Ct
- Creative Cleaning Solutions3308 Robin rd
- CREATIVE CURB, LLC72 valley rd 7
- Creative Property Solutions
- Crowley Service Company330 Robert Burden Road
- Curban LegendsPO Box 21186
- C&J Irrigation and Landscaping
- D. E. S. Landscapes llc
- Dave Fugate Estate Services8206 Vaughn Mill Rd
- Dave's handyman and lawncare 47 Timberlake Dr
Mc Daniels, Kentucky
- DAVIS OCD LLC1332 Wingard Dr
- DB Lawn & Landscape IncPO Box 58677
- Deep Roots Landscaping LLC3702 Downing Way
- DEPENDABLE GROUND MAINTENANCEP.O. BOX 91177
- DH Landscaping LLC
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Diegos Landscaping and Masonry4203 Nachand Ln
- Dirt N' Turf9201 Lena Ln
- Down To Earth210 Fountain St
- Dreamscapes of LouisvillePO Box 302
Pewee Vally, Kentucky
- Dun-Rite Lawncare12101 snawder lane
- Dwyer DesignScapes5600 Hitt Ln
- D. E. S. Landscapes llc
- Gene's Hauling and Property Preservation156 RAY HILL DR
- Grass Roots Lawn Service Inc450 Whippoorwill Ln
- Green Now Landscaping and Laawn Care LLC7212 heritage lane
- Green's by Will4005 Emerald Springs Pl.
- Greenway Irrigation1520 Parker Hollow Dr
- Greenz Lawn & Landscape7704 Apple Mill Dr
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Gene's Hauling and Property Preservation
- H & H Construction and Remodeling170 Johnnie Pack Rd
- H&M Property Preservation Inc68 McDreamy Ct
- Hedges Landscaping LLC3600 Trail Creek Pl
- Hernandez Lawncare & Landscaping LLC2121 Roosevelt Dr
- Hill Pavers LLC6346 Limewood Cir
- Home Design Expo Inc.455 South 4th Street
- Hyde Home ImprovementPO Box 572
- H & H Construction and Remodeling
- Indiana United LLC210 Robin Lynn Dr
New Albany, Indiana
- Indiana United LLC
- J & R Construction Services Inc633 W Main St 121 East 2nd Street, Suite 151 Owensboro, KY 42303
- J and J Landscaping61 Stratmoor Dr
- J&K lawn care 940 Austin Dr
- J's Picturescape4108 Kurtz Ave
- J. Mudd Remodeling322 S 4th St
- Jeff Wearren Landscape5009 Thurman Rd
- JOE JAMES CONSTRUCTION CO INC4605 ILLINOIS AVE
- Joe's Tree Trimming Hauling & More2410 Parliament Ct
- Jointed Rehab/Remodel & Paint1321 Thornberry Ave
- Joshua Tree Enterprises LLC1206 Ebenezer Church Rd
- Jungle Jims550 O'Byrne Ave
- J & R Construction Services Inc
- LADUKE'S LAWN IRRIGATION4472 ERIN DR
Floyds Knobs, Indiana
- Lake Forest Living4535 Biles Ct.
- Lambs Lawn Service & Landscaping LLC5343 Buck Creek Rd
Floyds Knobs, Indiana
- LANDSCAPE LIGHTING CO13050 MIDDLETOWN IND BLVD
- Lanham Property Management LLC1004 East Blue Lick RD
- Larry's Helping Hand3403 Twin Oak Ln.
- Lawn Builders Sod & Grading9510 wood hollow rd
- Lawn Cure Of Southern Indiana5000 Progress Way
- Lawn Dynamics3253 Ellis Way
- Lawn Images LLC.12804 Castle Rd
- Layman Landscaping15227 Abington Ridge Pl
- LADUKE'S LAWN IRRIGATION