While often cited as “electric,” invisible dog fences actually use radio waves. An electric “invisible” fence costs an average of $1,200.
Get matched with top dog fence installers in Pendleton, KY
There are 1 highly-rated local dog fence installers.
Recent Dog Fencing Reviews in Pendleton
- Invisible Fence of Greater LouisvilleIt was a wonderful experience! They came back here times to do training and do adjustments. That saved me quite a bit of time and money. They were very nice and cleaned up my yard well.
- DogWatch of Southern KentuckyWade and his wife were very knowledgeable and patient with our dogs on a very hot day. Fast response time for questions too.
- DogWatch of Southern KentuckyProfessional, knowledgeable, reliable, immediate and first class service. The installation and training for my dogs was first class. Highly recommend.
- DogWatch of Southern KentuckyIt has been a very positive experience. The installation was completed when promised. The training for my dog was excellent; my dog does not go near the boundary of the fence. Customer service is phenomenal. I texted tonight and asked about a problem that I was experiencing. Mr. Barnes was here within 30 minutes and quickly targeted and repaired the problem. That level of customer service is awesome. I highly recommend Dogwatch of Southern Kentucky
- DogWatch of Southern KentuckyIt went great. This is a family owned and operated company. The whole family, (and a dog) came to our home. They walked our property line with us and provided useful recommendations on where to put the fence. Within a few hours the fence was installed and they were training our dogs. All three family members were involved in the training. The customer service and follow up provided to our family has been amazing. We would use them again in the future and highly recommend them
- Southern Dog FenceChuck with Petstop gave me a quote over the phone to fence in my property. Chuck provided all the information over the phone as well as additional information about the system. It is 100% made in America and works great. Chuck showed up on the date that was set on time and performed the necessary tasks. Chuck walked my dogs as well as myself through the entire training procedure. Chuck even called back within a couple of days to see if there was any additional help needed. Chuck even emailed when it was scheduled time to change the batteries in the collar. In this process, I got to know both Chuck and his wife. They are outstanding individuals and really wanted to make sure I was satisfied with their product and procedures. There is no doubt in my mind that they will be the only ones to install my next system if ever needed
- Cumberland Fence LLCThey did a great job. They did exactly what I wanted them to do and did it on schedule. His price was in line with everyone else.
- Hope's Dog FencingThey put flags up where the fence was, and there's a control panel where you can adjust the voltage level. They came out 3x to help us train our dogs, and we did training ourselves. If we had problems with the dogs not cooperating, we'd call Hope and she'd advise us what to do. We were very satisfied with the service. In the beginning, we had a couple of escapes but the dogs didn't go far
- Mills Fence CoWe called them up to ask about pricing. They said they were able to come to our house and give us a free estimate. They came at a time that was good for me not them. The lady I spoke with in the office was very nice and polite. After they came and gave us our estimate they left it up to us whether or not we wanted to hire them. After my husband and I talked it over we called them to schedule an appointment. We were in now hurry but they scheduled the appt. within 2 wks of the phone call. The men showed up on time and did the work that we were quoted. They cleaned up any mess they made and were nice to me. They had to come over a 2 day period which was quoted to us in the estimate. About a month or so after installation I noticed on of the boards in the fence was breaking. I took a picture of it and stopped by the office to show it to them. The lady in the office was very friendly and eager to help with the problem. She asked when it would be good for me for them to return to fix it. I asked if I needed to be there, she said no so I told her it didn't matter then. They returned to fix the board within the week of me asking. Overall my time with them was very pleasant and I would recommend them
- Derby's Pet FenceThe installation was quick and easy. They even took care of notifying the local utility providers who came out and flagged where their underground wires were. We had 30 days to test out the system before they charged our credit card. This fencing solution was a lifesaver. I can now let my dog, Bella, run around outside without watching her every second. She knows how far she can go and, until recently, did not try to go outside our yard. In April, Bella decided to do some digging. She disconnected the fence wire from the house and dug up the wire that extended from the house. The system alerted us with flashing lights and an alarm. We called Derby's and they came out the next day to fix it. There was no charge as it is part of their one-year guarantee. It turns out my dog was the first to pull the pvc pipe from the wall. They bracketed the pvc pipe to make it hold and I added stones around it to keep Bella from digging there. Last week, I found Bella in the neighbor's yard. She wasn't crossing the line in any other place but there. My husband tested the collar on his arm, and it was working, but Bella must have decided it was worth it to go see what was up next door. I adjusted the setting on the system from medium to high, but she still crossed over about three more times. I couldn't leave her outside alone any more. We called Derby's. Steve came out himself to change out our unit for a different one that allowed for a higher setting. He brought out his dog to help us test whether Bella would cross the line or not. At a 3 setting, she still didn't seem affected, but when we adjusted it to 5, she decided it wasn't worth the effort. (Bella is a 7-month-old puppy weighing about 75 pounds.) Once again, there was no extra charge. I would have paid it if there was just to keep my dog in the yard, but I am super happy that it didn't cost extra. We love Derby's underground fence, their guarantee, and their awesome customer service. I would definitely recommend this company and their products to others looking for an alternative to regular fences
Dog Fence Installers in Pendleton
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:Renovations and remodeling completed in a timely fashion. Project time duration will be estimated upon initial project estimate. Depending on project, I will ask for either half up front for materials or the customer to purchase the estimated materials before start of project. If multiple projects are requested, then a promotional deal may be able to be worked out. All projects will be done myself, Eric Kilgore, owner operator, and if need be, certified hired help
- Business Description:We are a professional handyman company with over 26 years servicing the public. No job is to big or small. The only things we do not do is electrical or plumbing.
- Business Description:Indoor and outdoor pet solutions, including fencing, behavior and training products. Additional email - email@example.com. Additional contact name - Carol Whetzel.Recent Review:I ended up going with a competitor because of cost but I was super impressed with their sales staff. They were really knowledgeable about the product and the animals.David B.
- Business Description:Locally trusted marketing specialist helping growing businesses out of Kentucky. I know what it takes in the state of Kentucky to get a business off the ground and flourishing. I also know how difficult it is to find someone to work with for your business that is trust-able and dependable. I have a loyal customer base throughout KY and am looking to expand my services to more small to medium sized businesses. I work one-on-one with my customers on forming a business plan that yields a high re..
- Business Description:We are the only fully supported dealer exclusive pet containment company in the area. As proud private owners of our dealership for more than 14 years, we are fully committed to bringing you the very best in pet containment and superior quality of customer serviceRecent Review:Wayde Barnes is very professional and goes beyond what we expected. It is very rare these days to find someone like Wayde, who actually does what he says he will do. My wife and I cannot say enough about how pleased we are with his product, his installation and his follow throughCliff C.
- Business Description:We offer a lower cost trade-in for upgrading to Pet Stop equipment.Recent Review:She calls us or stops by sometimes just to check to make sure how everything is going. We're very happy with the fence. It's totally worth it, to get it. We had some disasters with our pets and we didn't want another oneCharlene M.
- Business Description:MY NAME IS ROBERT GREEN OWNER / OPERTOR OF BLUE RIDGE MTN. PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES WE GO WEATERIZATIONS LOCK CHANGES EVICTIONS AND EVERYTHING TO MAKE YOUR PROPERTY SAFE
- Business Description:Owner and head of operations, Terry Johnson, a professional artist and expert designer would be happy to answer any questions you may have. We believe the customers come first. You will never have to wait to contact your contractor. We work hand in hand with our customers to give them a yard that will be the talk of the neighborhood. No matter the size of the job at hand, you can expect the same results every time, We take the same amount of time maintaining your lawn as we would designing yo..Recent Review:The person that I worked directly with is Terry Johnson. <br /> <br /> I originally was looking at a deal with this company but he ended up offering to do the service cheaper on his own. I decided to use his services, the only thing he ended up doing was removing the leave and I had paid him $450.00! <br /> <br /> He wanted to use my equipment, which included a ladder and chainsaw. I declined because of liability I also believe he should have had his own tools. I think I heavily over paid and I didn't feel comfortable not going through Angie's List for payment of the deal. I think he was trying was trying to work around Angie's List and pushing products I didn't need. <br /> <br /> The checks I wrote were made out directly to Terry and not to the company, which I did find a bit suspicious. One was for $300.00 and the other was for $150.00. He didn't give me a receipt, nor did I actually receive a written estimateMarcia R.
- Business Description:Round pen and gate distributor
Explore our Solution Center for helpful dog fence installer articles
Hidden fences work in most cases, but even a trained pet can overcome its fear of the small electric charge from an invisible fence that alerts it to stop.
Proper fence installation is key to keeping your dog happy and safe while outside of your home. Learn how to make these fences as effective as possible.
Find dog fence installers in
- La Grange
- New Castle
- Pewee Valley
dog fence installers in Pendleton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4CLSI241 ROLLING SPRINGS RD
Russell Springs, Kentucky
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Brown Gate Company & FarmsPO Box 565
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- DogWatch of Kentuckiana10106 Watsonville Rd
- DogWatch of Kentuckiana
- farmer and sons small engine & feed615 ky 225
- farmer and sons small engine & feed
- Invisible Fence of Greater Louisville1902 Campus Pl Ste 8
- Invisible Fence of Greater Louisville
- Kilgore Construction1010 Locust Fork Rd
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Kilgore Construction
- Landscaping and Irrigation Design290 Baker Ln.
- Landscaping and Irrigation Design
- marrosso Contracting197 Massey Lane
- marrosso Contracting
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven48 Myrtle Ave
West Haven, Connecticut
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven
- Shuck Fence Co Inc704 Mt Eden Rd
- Shuck Fence Co Inc
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising