Question by mneal: What is the price to re-stucco exterior of a house1800 sq. ft. in Los Angeles?
Get matched with top stucco contractors in Crittenden, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local stucco contractors.
Recent Stucco Reviews in Crittenden
- Harrison ExteriorsIt went great, it looks great. The price was good, and they were very friendly. The exterior looks exactly like what we wanted.
- MB & SonsMike came to the job site and gave us an estimate then followed up with an email. The quote listed in detail the materials and labor. They came when they said they would and called before arriving to make sure some one was here. Were very easy to work with.
Stucco Contractors in Crittenden
- Business Description:Hi there! We are a local Interior/Exterior painting company out of Independence, KY. We have a combined 45 years of professional painting experience. We take pride in every job and Guarantee customer satisfaction. We are very clean, and we have professional employees that love their job. Give us a call 513-525-9018, you won't regret itRecent Review:They showed up on time. They did a professional job. I have no issues at all.Crystal E.
- Business Description:Kimmel's Colors has been adding a little color to homes and businesses for more than 35 years. We have painted everything from warehouses to churches and everywhere from Kentucky to California. Do you know the difference between painting a house in Florida and painting a house in Ohio? We doRecent Review:It went very well. Was there when they had the appointments, and completed the requests on time. Professional and Courteous.CORINA R.
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:Finding a mover in June was not an easy task, so we settled. Huge mistake on our part. The contract says they are not liable for any damage and trust me, they take full advantage of that. We have scrapes on our wood furniture, metal items were bent, two furniture pieces had to be discarded due to damage. New landlord said the back door was bent that they removed to bring washer and dryer in. Boxes were labeled and labels were ignored. Constant complaining about how heavy things were. Two different guys claimed to be in charge. We called in advance and we were advised to leave items in drawers. Second man who claimed to be in charge said all drawers should have been emptied. First man corrected him. It took 3 men over 10 hours to move our 1 bedroom 2-story condo 7.1 miles to a ranch with a basement. (It too the prior 3 men moving team less than half that time) They charge by the hour. They were not even capable of putting the truck in our driveway (about 100 feet and straight) which would easily have accommodated their truck, but instead parked it on the street and walked up and down the driveway. Most of our belongings were storage totes and boxes. The heaviest item was our treadmill. We had no large kitchen appliances. I watched as they moved in slow motion unloading our belongings. One even asked a neighbor in our new neighborhood for a cigarette. Highly unprofessional, extremely overpriced, very slow and careless. I would prefer to give zero stars as they do not deserve oneValerie C.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
- Business Description:we are a husband and wife team with over 28 years experience we can do anything your home needs we have references and we are hard workers with a family of our own. only sub contractors we use have been with us for years and are liscenced in thier feild
- Business Description:We are your #1 Roof Stop from repairs to replacement of your roofing and guttering systems. You can also visit us online at http://www.1ROOFSTOP.com for more detailed information. We service all of the Tri-State Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana. Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (513)-267-4241 After working as an employee for other local company's in the Tri-State locations. It's now time to stop the over charging that some company's do and become the LOW COST Roofing Company of the Tri..
- Business Description:fire damage repair,pole barns,rideing arenas,insurance work proform,bobcat work,room additions,decks. 10% discounts, Personal checks accepted with proper ID and bank verification, accepts cashiers checks, and cash
- Business Description:We offer reasonable & fare prices and a job done right the first time. We are fully insured and take great pride in our work, after all our finished job & happy customers is the best advertisement there is. So don't hesitate to call a company that cares about our customers and the final outcome. With over 20 years experience in customer service & A proven track record of customer satisfaction
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. General and sub-contracting. Residential, commercial, and industrial construction/maintenance. New or old work.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful stucco contractor articles
Stucco siding costs an average of $4,372. Most jobs will cost between $1,861 and $7,063.
Starting children out with fun garden-based activities can spawn a lifelong appreciation for nature and home landscaping. They could also make some good money.
Find stucco contractors in
- Morning View
- Dry Ridge
- Taylor Mill
- Ryland Heights
- Fort Mitchell
stucco contractors in Crittenden
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Can Do Construction Llc807 Sycamore St
- Can Do Construction Llc
- D & V Remodeling166 Conroy Lane
- D & V Remodeling
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- Johnson Brothers Painting LLC2025 Longbranch Rd
- Johnson Brothers Painting LLC
- Property Affiliates, LLC1535 Warsaw Rd
Dry Ridge, Kentucky
- Property Affiliates, LLC
- Sebastian Construction16514 Highway 10 N
- Sebastian Construction
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising
- White's Professional Painting1536 Raintree Ct
- White's Professional Painting