Painting absorbent brick takes careful prep work. Learn when and how to paint brick home exteriors with this step-by-step guide.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Crab Orchard, KY
There are 4 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Painting Reviews in Crab Orchard
- Domain Construction LLCI've worked with these guys for years, and truly enjoy the experience every time. They care about the work that they do, and their clients home. They approach any unforeseen problems as an opportunity to create solutions. They have very positive, professional attitudes, and do quality work at a very fair price. I've worked with a lot of other companies over the years but once I worked with them they're one of the very few that I feel confident in recommending
- Nu Wood WorksWe would highly recommend Nu-Wood Works to anyone! This was the third time that we have used Nu-Wood Works and will never use anyone else again. We have our home stained every five years. The last time we couldn't find the phone # and had someone else stain our house. Well, that was a big mistake. As we were looking for contractors we found Nu-Wood again. It was great speaking with Mark who we had worked with two times before. He immediately came out (1 1/2 hours away) gave us a quote and the job was theirs. Chris was the on-site worker who did all of the work. He was a perfectionist! He took his time and treated our home as if he was working on his own. We couldn't be happier with a job well done
- J. Cruz PaintingMr. Cruz was great to work with. He was very knowledgeable. He came and tested all the colors before the project even changing a color that I decided I didn’t like. The work was very well done. I highly recommend Juan Cruz and will have him back for future projects.
- Painting The TownDue to change in job we are having to relocate & fairly quickly. Prior to putting our home on the market we decided that while we think our home is in excellent shape & beautiful, once it is on the market most likely others who come view it for the first time may find things that we tend to overlook. We didn't want that to impede the sell of our home so we took the initiative to make a list of everything from nail holes, scratches on walls, ceiling stains, patchwork & just an overall better appeal. We joined Angie's List & began the search & came across "Painting the town" & gave them a call for an estimate. What we liked was that the owners Robin & Skip came in person to meet with us & walk through and outside our home as we had our target list. They were delightful which as many can relate to sometimes can be a red flag b/c you think well maybe they are nice but will they follow through? Well they did more than follow through! From beginning to end they were nothing but professional & I mean down to every individual who worked for them. You know when it's your home you worry about who is coming to work in it & we even asked in the beginning as far as who would be working in our home. They stressed that they would trust them alone in any family member's home. While we had someone at the house each day, they were exactly right as far as the character of those coming to work. There were days when there were 3-5 working in our home & some days just a couple of them & every single one of them were professional, courteous, neat, clean & good at what they did. I compared them to a SWAT team! They would come in & work & I mean work. Several times, Skip the owner would come & do a few things himself & he did the errands for the workers which was good b/c they didn't have downtime. They cleaned up every area they worked on & made it look terrific. To top things off, during the time of all this work, our oldest daughter was very ill & ended up in the hospital, etc. Robin personally would check on us via email or phone call & extended her concern & prayers. I could go on but I think I make my point. I recommend them to anyone. They are honest, genuine & good at what they do from the beginning to the end of the project or process. They will be on our Christmas card list
- Robert Gray Roof CleaningPrompt and professional. Fair on price. Does a very good job. Neat. Cleans up. Protects plants and shrubs. Highly recommend this guy and his team. Recommended him to our neighbor and she was also VERY pleased with deck cleaning and staining.
- K.G.R.'S PaintingWe approached KGR painting to stain the deck. He looked at the deck and started within just a few days of the quote. He completed within a couple of days, arriving early and working late. We are completely satisfied with the work. Would recommend highly to others.
- Ricky Wilson ConstructionThis was the first job I had ever chosen RWCI to do so I was a bit nervous. I was not disappointed though. they installed new appliances and countertops and worked diligently.
- Bowles Electrostatic PaintingThe work on the hood went so well that we contracted with Bowles to paint the exterior of our house. The steel siding had faded badly over the previous 30-some years. We had been considering having it painted, but were hesitant because of the metal surface. Bowles explained the electrostatic process, came out and power washed the siding. A couple of days later, the crew arrived to do the painting. They worked on the shadier sides first, then came back the next day to finish. They were efficient, professional, tidy, etc. and cleaned up completely afterwards. Then they inspected the work VERY thoroughly. We are beyond pleased and have recommended them to everyone we know. Oh--this is a fairly large house, lots of windows which had to be protected from the paint so we were also pleased with the price
- Bowles Electrostatic PaintingWe took down the vent hood & put it in the garage for painting. The workman came at the precise time we'd agreed upon. We had put Kraft paper under the hood to protect the floor, but he was careful enough to lay down even more. There was absolutely NO mess & the hood looks like new. After seeing the results on the hood, we asked for an estimate on painting the faded steel siding on our house. We were pleased with the price as well as the explanation of the projected work process. Again, workmen came when they said they would. First, the house was power-washed; then all windows & trim were carefully masked. The painting took parts of two days because they worked only on the shadier sides to insure a lasting coating. All the masking paper & tape was removed, down to the last shred. I have yet to find either a missed spot on the siding, or a single drop of paint on the windows or trim. The house looks wonderful. We cannot say enough good things about Bowles. We HIGHLY recommend the company!
- G Fidler Painting Contractor, IncGeorge Fidler seemed to be very honest. He worked when he said he was going to. He gave us a very reasonable estimate. He finished on time. During the initial contact, he got back to us in a timely manner. I would absolutely recommend him to family and friends.
Last update on April 13, 2021
House Painters in Crab Orchard
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
While sprucing up your home’s facade, you may come across home exterior terms that are new to you. Talk like a pro with this list of key home exterior terms to know.
When it comes to farmhouse color schemes, there are many directions you could take from a neutral palette of whites to earth-inspired hues like sage green.
Find exterior painters in
- Paint Lick,
- Mount Vernon,
- Junction City,
- Science Hill,
- East Bernstadt,
exterior painters in Crab Orchard
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Final Coat611 Reams Ln
London, Kentucky 40744
- Final Coat
- Hale Roofing, LLC269 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky 42103
- Hammer Down ConstructionPO Box 73
Smithfield, Kentucky 60068
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- High Tech Home Warranties315 Hubert St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- House Doctors159 Woodland Drive
Somerset, Kentucky 42501
- Hale Roofing, LLC
- Low-Bid Home Alterations & Repairs198 Dantley Dr
Corbin, Kentucky 40701
- Low-Bid Home Alterations & Repairs
- Steele's Remodeling & Home ImprovementPO Box 1022
Liberty, Kentucky 42539
- Steele's Remodeling & Home Improvement
- The Wheeldon Company LLCPO Box 51892
Bowling Green, Kentucky 42102
- The Wheeldon Company LLC
- Velazquez Flooring2504 Larkin Rd
Lexington, Kentucky 40503
- Velazquez Flooring